A Game within a Game Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately went on his knees and said "You are so beautiful, Mistresses, I'm honored to be in your presence."

Helena enjoyed his clearly visible admiration and Cathy was pleasantly surprised too, although she was experienced enough in her role as dominatrix to not show it.

"Mistress Helena, will you take place on that seat? Sissy, I just noticed something, you walked so pretty and fast on those high heels, you must have had practice, a whole lot of practice. You are even more a sissy than I thought you would be. I think, outside this playroom, you are a sissy too."

These words shocked Rob more than he thought. So far he considered it as a yoke, but now she was really offending him. He stood up and with a very low and dangerous tone in his voice he said: "I'm not here to be really insulted. That you call me a sissy because I wear these ridiculous clothes, okay, but don't push it."

Cathy just smiled: "Is our sissy insulted? You really have to learn a lot, don't you sissy? I bet you wear dresses in your home, does he Mistress Helena?" Rob watched Helena and was shaking his head.

Helena then looked up to Cathy and said "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"Sissy, your mistress is very loyal, but I know what I see. You are a real sissy and I don't like sissies. I like real man, I don't think you are a real man, you wear dresses!"

With a growl from his belly to his throat Rob said: "Don't press your luck," and with fire in his eyes he stood before Cathy, who in spite herself took a step back, suddenly she was afraid she pushed him too far.

Helena also stood up and said: "Rob don't you do anything; she doesn't mean it, it's all to teach you to take insults."

Still with a growl in his voice Rob said: "I know that, if it was for real she would be lying on the floor."

"What?" Cathy asked, "You would hit women?"

"Ask Jenny when she had used her super-strapon on me, just one slap and she didn't stand anymore. So be careful."

"Your Mistress will take note of that," Cathy carried on if nothing had happened.

Helena went sitting again, giving a sigh of relief.

Cathy started to push Rob again: "But since you are a sissy, and sissies with a big mouth need to have their mouth washed with soap. Pity I don't have any at the moment. What a mess you make, sissy. I have to punish you otherwise. Lie down over Helena and reach the floor with your hands."

Hesitating Rob bowed over Helena's upper legs and softly rested on her lap. He knew he was a bit too heavy for her. "Relax Rob, it's okay dear," she whispered him.

Cathy pretended to hear nothing. "Since you were so impertinent and disobedient, Mistress Helena will give you a spanking. She will start with twenty slaps, on each bum ten. Lower your panties, sissy."

Rob did as was asked.

"You may proceed, Mistress Helena," and with a bright smile Helena started giving him twenty slaps. She was inexperienced, but still she had a hard hand and Rob's bum soon reddened.

After giving Rob twenty slaps, Rob had to stand up. He wanted to pull up his panties but a sharp "Leave those panties!" stopped him. He now really felled humiliated. "Step back sissy," Cathy ordered him and he did as was asked, shuffled slowly, with his panties on his ankles.

She walked around him, lifted his petticoats and dress and inspected his bum. "Hmm, it's been a bit red, but not much." Then she lifted the front of his dress and looked at his dick, what had been hardened a bit, but under her destructive look his dick softened soon. "That's what I thought, sissy. You have a real sissy dick and sissy dicks must also behave. The next time I see sissy's dick become hard again, I will have something to do about it."

"Mistress Helena, can you fetch that hairbrush from the table? Right sissy, your next lesson. We will color your bum even further. Mistress Helena, please take the seat again, and sissy, you know what to do."

Without complaining Rob turned over Helena and rested again on her lap.

"Mistress Helena, please give him on each bum five strokes with the hairbrush. I want to hear him moan, so do your best."

With considerable force Helena gave Rob ten strokes. The first ones he could bear, but his arse went a bit sour and some hits really sting. At stroke nine and ten he moaned softly.

"Well done, Mistress Helena. Sissy, stand up, take a step back."

Cathy inspected him again, this time his arse was bright red.

"Now your front" Cathy said and lifted the front side of his dress. "I knew it, this sissy is not learning fast. He has a hard-on."

From a pocket in her dress she took a small whip, it was in fact a handle with velvet cords attached; took his dick in her hand and slapped it a few times with the penis flogger.

Rob moaned, this he didn't expect. His dick softened again.

"That is better. Mistress Helena, can you take the seat to the side? Ok sissy, undress yourself and put the clothes on that seat over there." She pointed at the chair that Helena just put there.

Rob hesitated with his lingerie, but Cathy snapped at him: "Naked please sissy." Quickly Rob removed all his clothing and did as was asked.

"I know you are a weak sissy, but can you help me with this device?" Cathy pointed at the ropes that held the X-cross in place.

Rob untied them and pulled some other cords Cathy gave him. He lifted the X-cross easily, on the ceiling and the cross pulleys were used, so with one hand he lifted it, and with his other hand he steered it to the center of the playroom. Then the ropes were fastened on the wall, and the lower side of the X-cross fastened to rings in the floor.

"This will be a harder exercise sissy. If you endure it, I won't call you sissy anymore, for now," Cathy warned. Rob's hands were tied to the upper sides of the X, and his legs to the lower side. His dick was hanging between the lower parts of the X.

"Mistress Cathy, I have had once an accident, a cane hit my balls and I passed out. I don't want to happen that ever again," he warned her.

"Funny that you warn me, you can't do a thing. Your hands and feet are tied, how will you get loose?"

Rob said nothing; she had no idea about what he was capable of. Some small shackles couldn't hold him. People always seem to underestimate him, but he let go, for now.

"I sense some defiance in you, is there something you want to say?" Cathy asked.

"I just did," Rob said defiant.

"Come with me, Mistress Helena," Cathy said to Helena and together they walked out of the room.

"He doesn't surrender at all, he is not a real sub," Cathy complained.

"I know, he had a very bad start, his mistrust doesn't come from nothing. He had been seriously hurt. Please be real careful with him, don't push him, I have seen him angry once or twice and you really don't want to stand in his way."

"Still he has to surrender to me," Cathy said. "I never met someone like him, intriguing, he sure is. We'll see what will happen. I will bring the whole of his body in flame, I hope he surrenders, and then he can bear it more easily. Urge him to, and whatever you do, please don't make him come. If you notice he is coming, give me a sign and we will down his dick. He needs to be aroused, and then he can take all."

They returned to the playroom. "I will heathen your whole body," Cathy said. She took a trolley from along the wall and rolled it near Rob. She grabbed a leather paddle and began hitting on Rob's whole body. She started on his back and then lowered to his bum, then to the backside of his legs, even the inside and finally down. At last she commanded him to lift his feet and she gave him also some hits on his foot soles. The last ones where a bit painful, but the rest didn't really hurt.

"This was your warming up" Cathy explained, "how is his dick?" she asked Helena.

"A bit hard, but not very much," Helena said. She had been watching Rob's face during the whole session and she noticed he wasn't really hurt. So far so good, she thought. Helena turned the trolley and took out nipple-clamps and attached them to Rob's nipples. This time he moaned and sighed.

"I don't think he can bear it, Mistress Cathy," Helena said.

"We wait for 30 seconds, and see if he still is in pain," Cathy said. For Rob it took ages, but the pain lessened and at a certain moment it didn't hurt so much anymore.

"Can you bear them for a few more minutes?" Cathy asked.

Rob nodded.

"Excuse me?" Cathy asked angry.

"Yes Mistress Cathy."

Silent she took some more clamps and fastened them to skin of his scrotum. Rob knew that he could bear that anytime, only when the clamps were released, he would feel pain. Then she continued with a larger clamp, and put it on the inside of his thigh.

"Ouch," Rob really was in pain now. "I don't like it, get it off," Rob said very angry.

"You have just to endure it," Cathy said.

What then happened she didn't have foreseen. Rob became furious, his muscles rose and before Cathy knew what happened, Rob broke a shackle from his right hand. He then tore with both hands the shackles and one of them snapped. His hands were free. He removed all the clamps, walked to the hall and left the building as he was, naked, but he didn't care.

Cathy was flabbergasted, never in her life had she seen this. Helena run after Rob, she heard him run fast to his room. When she stepped in their bedroom, Rob was almost fully clothed.

"I'm out of here, I'm wasting my time and she doesn't listen. No safe-word and not listening when I say to remove it, she is lucky that I didn't put a clamp on her. And to be insulted also, she was referring to my real life, and not just the playroom. What a dominatrix," he raged scornfully.

Then Cathy entered their room. "Rob wait, let me explain," she asked.

"There is nothing to explain, no safe-word, no listening when I say to get it off and I got insulted about my real life. Again someone I cannot trust. The most who tells me to trust them, I cannot trust at all. The only one I trust my life to, is standing beside me. Helena, I'm out of here."

"Rob, please take a breath and let us hear what Cathy wants to explain. We have come this far, it would be a waste of time to give up now. Let's hear her out," Helena pleaded.

Rob sighed a few times and said "Okay, I'm listening."

"Let us go to my living room, I will make dinner and I will explain," Cathy asked, still under the impression of Rob's force and anger.

They followed her to her living room. In contrary of the business-like study- or practice room, this room was warm and inviting. One side of the room was filled with books and articles on various subjects; Rob read some of the titles and noticed a very divergent range of books. Some just were novels, others more or less study books, but a great number of books were S&M related: from fiction thru facts.

Before the enormous cupboard was an easy chair, with a small table next to it and a floor lamp. It was obvious this was Cathy's favorite place. On the wall opposite large windows was a sideboard. Some statues were placed and they all were related to BDSM: a woman lying on the floor with another woman above her; carrying a whip. Another figure was just a woman only wearing black boots and sat on a sort of a throne, and a few more. Rob understood that she normally nobody invited in her own living room, unless she could trust them. Again, that key word, Rob thought.

In the middle of the room was a bench with two more easy chairs, with a low round table in between. Rob and Helena each took place on an easy chair. Cathy closed the curtains and put on some lights on the walls. The room bathed in a soft light glow, and in combination with the pink carpet it gave a very warm atmosphere. Rob felt very relaxed, when he finally sat down. His body still glowed from the light beating and to be honest: he was angrier about the humiliation than by the hurt of the clamp on his leg.

Helena also observed the room and noticed that all kinds of painting and pictures covered the wall, but no personal photos of relatives or other persons.

Cathy rummaged in the adjacent kitchen and soon she was finished, everything was on the fire and they had to wait for some twenty minutes to start their dinner.

"Will you please stay overnight, Rob and Helena? I think you have cooled down a bit, and we will talk it over, but please stay and then I can open a bottle of wine, I don't give wine if you want to go back home."

Helena looked at Rob with asking eyes, and finally Rob said: "I have decided to stay. The latest clamp was the trigger to get me enraged, but the most anger I felt when you really humiliated me."

"I'm sure," Cathy said dry without further explanation.

She brought some wine glasses, a bottle of red wine and an opener from the kitchen and asked Rob to open the bottle. Rob did as asked and then poured some wine in a glass and offered it to Cathy. She sipped and said: "This wine is good." Then Rob filled all glasses and the tension between Rob and Cathy lowered.

Soon Rob felt more relaxed in her presence. Cathy sat opposite of him, still wearing the black dress, and she didn't mind or she did it on purpose, but she constantly showed the top of her stockings and garters. Rob felt his dick growing; he was attracted to her, in spite of the things she had done to him.

Helena also showed her legs; Rob knew she did it on purpose, because she gave him a very impish wink.

His face reddened, he didn't know where to look. Lucky for him Helena started talking and he could ignore their sexy behavior.

"Cathy, can I ask you a personal question?" Helena asked.

"We are here together being very personal, so ask," Cathy replied.

"Cathy, I noticed when looking around, that you have pictures on the wall, but not even one of a person. Don't you have family or friends, or don't you like pictures of persons?"

"Helena, when my family discovered that my sexual interest was BDSM and I openly declared, that I am a Mistress, they couldn't understand. I still have contact with my mother, but she never calls me. I have to make the phone calls; and if it happens that I get my father on the line, he breaks the connection. So you can say I don't have family. About friends, you know how it can go in our world, the men who wants me, I don't want. I am not really attracted to women, but there are some women I do like very much and I don't see them as women, but as persons with whom I also can make love with," Cathy suddenly got a color and she excused herself, and went to the kitchen.

Rob said: "She likes you Helena. You attract more people that you know. What is it with you what makes people love you?" he smiled; these were almost the same words as Helena used on him.

"It seems we have another victim. Her business is to help people mentally, but who cares for her?" Helena spoke out what they both thought.

"Tell her about our circle of friends," Rob said.

"Including sharing friends?" Helena asked serious.

"Whatever you like Helena, you know I am passive. I will never do anything without your consent," Rob replied.

"That is true my darling; I am proud to call you my husband, friend and lover," Helena rose from her seat and gave Rob a long kiss. They were disturbed by Cathy, who walked in carrying a tray with dishes, with she already filled with their dinner.

"A simple, but healthy dinner, I didn't want to make much fuss on it, so I just put some on dishes. Vegetables, boiled potatoes and some beef, I hope you like it. Let's eat now, before it will cool off," and Cathy handed them forks, knives and spoons. Soon they were eating and when they had finished Cathy asked them if they wanted to have a dessert.

"I would like a dessert, let Rob get it for us. I want to tell you something first," Helena said. Rob took the empty dishes and brought them to Cathy's kitchen. On the sink stood three bowls with some pudding and fruit, which he brought to the living room.

Helena had started to tell about their circle of friends; about their damages and hurt, and their dealing with it, sometimes even with sex. Then told Helena Cathy about Marion, and how she changed both of their lives.

"So she now even lives with you, that you hadn't told me yet," Cathy remarked.

"And we also asked Kim to join us," Helena said, "She loves us both and would do anything to please us. But since our marriage is still fresh, she doesn't want to - not yet."

"And you Rob, if they ask for intimate things?" Cathy asked very surprised.

"I do what Helena asks me to do; I'm not a gigolo, we must have consensus about this. If I don't want, I won't do anything, no matter what. But don't think we often have orgies or whatever you would call it. See it as follows: it can happen that one of our friends needs a helping hand. That can be an arm on her shoulder, a good conversation, sometimes just a fun afternoon or evening, and in rare cases I perform sexual acts; but that is not only me: Helena always joins."

"I am surprised Rob, now I understand you became so angry about calling you a sissy, you are all but a sissy," Cathy looked at Rob with respect. "Still, tomorrow I want you to do the same as today. No, not the clamps," she quickly said when she saw Rob becoming angry, "I want you to deal with humiliation. I will call you things to make you angry, because you need some anger management. Suppose Helena and you play a game that you go outside in woman's clothes," she stopped talking, she saw that Rob looked at Helena and they laughed at each other.

"Mm, by the looks of it, you have done that already. In any case, you always have the risk of being discovered and you can be mocked or worse. What are you going to do Rob? Take your high heels and give them a beating? You can't do that. What you have to do is go away, how difficult that can be. You have to swallow your pride and leave, believe me, that will be the best option. I hope you never come in such a situation, but I have clients, bigger and stronger than you Rob, who also walked away. Have you any idea how a 6'10" muscled man in drag feels when he is challenged by a man or boy, who he can give a beating what they never forget? Still he has to be the smartest, and that is to leave."

Rob sighed "I understand what you mean."

Cathy hesitated, "Helena, why did you tell me about your friends circle?"

Helena replied: "Since you are lonesome," she stopped talking because Cathy wanted to say something.

Cathy said angry "I'm not lonesome!"

"No, you have your friends and colleagues, and your fellow mistresses and your subs. How many people have you invited in your living room?"

Cathy replied with a soft voice "You were the first ones."

Helena replied "For some reason I thought so. You have superficial friends, but no soul mates, people you can tell your deepest thoughts. You are a psychiatrist, but who is helping you?"

Suddenly Cathy got tears in her eyes "I am strong, I can live the way I like," and was angry on herself for having showed tears.

"Don't be upset dear, we are all human, even psychiatrists," Helena said and they all laughed.

"So what did you want to ask or say before I interrupted you?" Cathy asked.

"I wanted to ask you, if you were interested to meet our friends when we are together next Sunday. We want to find out who the subs are and who the dominas are. Just a bit of fun, we talk a lot, we drink a lot, for those who want to go home and have to drive I can order taxi's, and some will stay overnight. I let my cook prepare a great dinner and sometimes, when we are in the mood, we fuck!"

Helena looked Cathy in the eyes as she spoke to her. "Sorry to say it blunt, but don't forget, these women live by themselves, like I also was alone in the past, and we had needs. Nobody disliked women, so yes, before Rob appeared we behaved more or less as lesbian lovers and why not? It is safe, we have no contacts outside the circle and that sexual behavior just deepened our trust." And again that word, Rob thought.