A Game within a Game Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Rob is present, on these occasions he is always 'en femme' and he is teased in a friendly way, and some friends ask for a service, sometimes orally and sometimes a good fuck," she challenging looked at Cathy.

"And you ask me to join?" she asked Helena but looked at Rob.

"I don't ask anything," Rob said quickly, "I already have a hard time with these women without a new woman," and he gave Cathy a wink.

Cathy blushed suddenly.

"Yes Cathy, if you like. Look at you; you are at about the same age, single, not having serious friends. I think you need us and with your background, I consider you a large gain to our group of friends."

"Is it the psychiatrist you asking, or me?" Cathy asked angry.

"I'm asking a friend," Helena said serious.

"Does that also mean that when I have high needs, I can ask you or Rob?" Cathy blushed again.

"You can ask me; you can ask Rob; and you can ask me and Rob at the same time. We usually do trios but whatever you prefer. But we have to spare Rob, I need him also and he can only perform two or three times. He is no young stud anymore," Helena said with a smile.

"Thank you," Rob now blushed, "she never called me a stud before, Cathy. I don't know if I should be flattered or offended."

Helena just smiled. "So you decide Cathy. Just talking is enough for us. You get a lovely dinner at my place and you can just leave when things are getting more intimate. Also, we are going to build a new larger playroom. It was intended just for Marion, Kim, Rob and I, but I'm sure we can let you play there sometimes with volunteers. But these volunteers are restricted to just us."

"It sounds very attractive," Cathy admitted.

"You know what?" Rob said, "You just visit us and then decide if you want to join the circle. You meet three other women beside Marion and us. I think you will like them. I think Kim will show her rings."

"Rings?" Cathy asked.

Rob laughed "Kim wants us all to take rings at eh, certain places. She already has them placed."

"Oh nice, then I maybe can show mine also," she blushed.

"No," Helena said a bit surprised, "You too?" she was shaking her head, but Rob knew her, she was acting. She seriously was thinking about taking them also.

"Are we all finished with the dessert?" Rob asked "shall I make us coffee, Cathy?"

"Yes please," Cathy replied.

Rob cleared the table and took everything from their dinner to the kitchen.

"Is he always like that?" Cathy asked Helena.

"Usually yes, he doesn't mind. It has nothing to do with being a sub or whatever, he just takes care of me," Helena replied.

"I want to have someone like him," Cathy sighed.

"Yes, and Marion and Kim and Carmen also," Helena now sighed. "Sometimes I really have to fight to get his attention, when they are all present," she smiled, "but he is mine, and he always will be. For some reason we are actually complementary, from the first day we met, we felt it. It was, as if we knew each other for years, and we knew in an instant, we were born for each other. All these years of longing, and then when you are fifty years old, by some foolishness event, you find the man of your life, my long awaited soul mate."

"And you are his Mistress," Cathy asked.

"Nobody is his mistress, he sometimes wants to play BDSM related games that can be dressing up, or spanking, I don't have to tell you, you know better than me what the possibilities are."

Rob came back, carrying three cups with coffee in his hands.

"Careful, very hot coffee," and gave them each a cup.

"And what have you decided?" Rob asked and looked at both women.

"What time it is?" Cathy asked.

"Around 8:30" Rob answered.

"Rob, I want to finish the session of today, but we will have to start all over. I will make haste with it, without being careless, but I want you to experience something Rob, and I don't think you know it. If you hate it, well, you've tried, but maybe, you like it. I told you I would explain: I will now. When you are in pain, the body will make sure that the pain becomes bearable, within limits of course. It makes endorphins and you can reach a higher state. Especially when you are aroused," and she showed Rob her legs again and even pulled up her dress, so Rob could almost see in her cross, "you can endure a lot more. That is why you never may come in a session, or it is the final reward," she smiled provocative when she pulled her dress back.

"I still have no answer on my question," Rob remarked.

Cathy was silent and she looked at Helena, with an unspoken question in her eyes. Helena then asked Cathy "You want?"

"Yes, very much, tonight," Cathy answered suddenly shy.

"Come here, dear," she hugged Cathy, "you get us both."

Rob said "I will fix the shackles, if you have some tools Cathy," and didn't wait for an answer. The women needed each other without him he thought. He could not be more wrong as he soon would find out.

Rob left the house and entered the building with the playroom.

Once inside the playroom, he looked for tools, he found them inside one of the cupboards. He fetched a pair of pincher's and soon fixed the links, one was broken, could be a safe-link he thought and the other he had torn from each other.

He returned the toolbox and went to see what Cathy and Helena decided.

Inside the house he heard nothing, he walked to the living room and there Cathy and Helena sat hand in hand, Helena comforting Cathy, she had been crying he could see.

Rob decided not to say anything and to ignore Cathy's tears. Helena looked at him and nodded. He then walked towards Cathy and asked "Would you do me the honor to play with me?"

She looked up to him: "If you want to make love with me this evening."

Rob looked at Helena who said "She needs it more than me," and caressed Cathy's hair.

"If anybody deserves it to be part of our circle, it is you Cathy," he kissed her hand and looked her right in the eyes "we will do our best to give you a pleasant evening."

A bright smile appeared on Cathy's face and she said "I would like that, Rob. Let's start with you," and she took them both by the hand and they went to the other building. Once inside they immediately went inside the playroom and Cathy ordered Rob to put off his clothes. Once Rob was naked, Cathy stepped out of her dress. Underneath she wore a black satin corset with six garters attached to her stockings. She lowered the cups of her corset, so her breasts became naked. "Let me see your rings," Helena asked, and indeed, Cathy had golden nipple rings, not as large as Kim's, but you could easily pull them. Then Cathy removed her panties and showed Helena two more rings, fastened to her outer cunt lips. Her cunt was completely bold, all her hairs were permanently removed, she told them later. Helena couldn't stay behind, so she also let her dress glide of her shoulders and stood before Rob. She already had removed her panties. "Your Mistress wants you to be tied again," Cathy said. Soon Rob was bound on the x-cross. "I will add some more bonds, when you should get angry again by real or imagined ghosts, next time you want to break loose, you could hurt yourself."

Cathy took some extra cuffs and fastened his upper thighs and upper arms, and a large belt around Rob's middle. He couldn't move anything. Yet he became aroused already, his dick was rising. "Keep an eye on that, Mistress Helena," Cathy said and pointed to his dick. Rob already had precum from the coming excitement.

Cathy started very calm, she wanted his bum reddened, to let his blood flow, and he could have more. She used several different paddles, leather, a double and even one with small round bubbles. It didn't hurt Rob much, now and then a glow feeling, he kept breathing quiet. After fifteen minutes of beating him with intervals, Cathy inspected his arse and upper thighs. "You are pretty red now," she didn't want to call him slave or sissy, but she liked it when he would call her mistress. "What do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress Cathy," Rob said.

Rob couldn't see Cathy's face; otherwise he would have seen the smile Helena and Cathy exchanged. "I will commence to part two and right after I will use the flogger on you. Part two is to stimulate your nipples again," and in an instant she put on each of Rob's nipple a clamp. They were connected by a chain and she hung a small weight in the middle, so each time Rob moved his body, the weight would sling and give more pressure. A devilish invention, Cathy thought and smiled. Rob would get his endorphins.

Again she didn't use much force with the flogger, but each time she hit Rob, he moaned a bit. After five minutes or so, she released the clamps on Rob's nipples, the blood fled in and now he felt the pain again.

"That is stinging," he said.

"That stings, Mistress," Cathy amended.

"Sorry Mistress Cathy," Rob said.

Cathy continued with her beating, somewhat harder now. The strings made a swoosh sound before they hit Rob. He was prepared by her former warming up, so it hurt, but it was a hurting he could endure easy.

"Mistress Cathy, we have to do something about his dick," Helena said.

It was true; Rob had become rock-hard. Immediately Cathy stopped, walked to a refrigerator and took out some ice. Rob couldn't see what she took and before he knew it, Cathy had put his dick in ice. Rob shrieked out of surprise, Helena and Cathy almost laughed loud, but they had to be serious, otherwise Rob would be angry they knew.

It was time for the cane. Cathy knew Rob could get bruises; some people get them fast and others almost not; depending on the force of course. She touched him a few times to get the right angle and then, whack. If Rob could jump he would have. He moaned. Helena had lubricated her hand and now let his dick softly glide in the palm of her hand. Rob moaned again, but this was another kind of moan. He got a hard-on again. Then Rob got another hit, whack, next to the other. Again Rob moved the whole of his body. This was more severe than he had received from Marion. Cathy inspected the bruises, they were pretty normal, the sting was exactly good. She repeated the blows, each on another part of his bum, next to each other, until Rob had four bruises on each bum.

She grabbed ice, and again Rob shrieked when he felt his dick getting very cold.

Then Cathy gave him two more strokes on each upper thigh.

"Prepare for the pain Rob, are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress," Rob answered.

Cathy touched him a few times on his inner thigh, a very sensitive part of the human body, but harmless, and she gave him one firm blow. Rob gave a shriek when he received that blow.

"No more of those, never!" he said rather angry.

"We are done, you behaved well," Cathy said, "For a beginner you have a pretty high potency."

Rob said nothing, still angry.

"Don't you say anything," Cathy asked. "Piss off, it hurt like hell, I never asked for this," he said angrier now "Untie me."

His body glowed, he felt good, except for that last blow, but he had a new kind of energy.

"How do you feel Rob?" Helena asked.

"Pissed off," he said angry.

"Don't be a sissy, Rob," Cathy said, "You just received one blow that hurt. The rest wasn't too bad, was it? So how are you feeling?"

"A very special kind of feeling, warm and sensitive, but also tiring; the same feeling as if I had run a long time and now need to rest."

"These are the endorphins I told you about. Some people are addicted to this feeling," Cathy said.

Soon Rob was untied and he felt insecure. He kissed Helena.

"Doesn't your Mistress don't get a kiss?" Cathy asked.

Rob didn't want to give her a kiss, but Cathy put her both hands on his cheeks and kissed him deeply, and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Rob couldn't resist and kissed her back, he was getting a hard-on again and Helena saw that.

"I still think you went too far with that latest blow, you know I don't like that at all."

"Sometimes we have to test your limits, Rob. Now I know this is not for you," Cathy defended herself, somewhat disappointed about his behavior.

"Shouldn't we go back to the house," Helena asked.

Cathy French kissed Rob another time, to make it up with him, and then let go of Rob and apologized to Rob and Helena. "Sorry, that was unforgivable, but I wanted to do that from the moment Rob cooled off this evening. I saw his strength, but also his tenderness and I wanted to kiss him there and then. I was upset, I had so many emotions, I am a weak mistress," and Cathy kissed Helena, "please forgive me."

"It's all right; a lot of women do react on his behavior like that. I've seen it before, in fact, I reacted the same," Helena cherished Cathy.

Rob had put on his clothes again, but Helena and Cathy only put on a coat and run outside to Cathy's living. Rob closed the small building and followed Helena and Cathy. Once inside he gave the keys to Cathy, who was practically naked again and said "I would like to shower if that's okay?"

Cathy replied "Shall we shower together and then make love? I really need it."

"So do I," Helena replied.

Cathy headed before Rob and Helena, Rob now had a good look on Cathy's arse and cunt and he remarked "Nice arse," and got immediately hit by Helena who said "Behave yourself, we hardly know each other." Rob grinned, but so did Helena.

Cathy's shower wasn't very large, but it was very warm and Rob felt a bit tired, so he sat on the floor like he did with Marion and Helena, just a couple of days ago.

When Cathy and Helena finished their shower, it was his turn. They left the bathroom and he now was really relaxed. The hot stream massaged his back and bum and eased the pain. He looked in the mirror at his behind and saw it was still very red. The bruises were almost disappeared, Cathy was right, it was very temporary. It was hurting a lot, but after the beating he felt good. He could imagine a lot of people played this kind of game.

He stepped out of the shower, and started to rub himself dry. When he was almost finished, he heard Helena asking "Are you ready Rob?" "I almost am," he replied. He found some mouthwash and cleared his mouth. Then the door opened and Helena handed him clothes "Put that on Rob," and before he even could see her, he saw only her arm, she was gone.

She had given him a suspender belt and stockings. Rob smiled; Cathy wanted to see him in lingerie again. He didn't mind at all. Carefully he rolled the stockings over his legs and fastened the suspender clips, and then he walked to the room where he heard Cathy and Helena giggling. Both of them sat on the bed, on their hands and knees, their arses turned to him, their cunt inviting and waiting. "Wait a moment, I have to take a picture," Rob joked.

Both women giggled and turned around. They also wore their stockings again. "Helena told me you like to fuck while you also wear lingerie, I want to try that," Cathy said provocative.

"Yes Rob, give us your best shot," Helena said mischievous; Helena and Cathy both spread their cunt wide open and Rob saw pearls of lust in both cunts.

"You are both horny sluts," he said appreciatively.

"And you are a sissy," Cathy said defiant, "Come between us Rob."

And just as with Kim and Helena, and Marion and Helena, Cathy went over his dick and let it slide into her, while Marion straddled Rob's face and he started to lick her. But Cathy was different than Marion and Kim, she had been dry for a long time and she went wild. She grabbed her own breasts and touched her nipple rings, her head backwards all the while saying "oh god, oh god, yes" and panted heavy. Rob used one hand to stimulate her clit and with his other hand he careful pulled her clit rings. Cathy went up and down, her juices dripped to the base of Rob's dick. His dick was very wet and slippery, and each time she took the whole of his dick inside her body a feeling of lust went through his groin and he felled his semen rising. He always could control himself and when she climaxed she cried and wept and her body was shaking and trembling. Reluctant she climbed of Rob, his dick was still hard but she knew Helena wanted her share also. She started to rub her clit while looking at Rob, how he eat Helena.

Rob looked surprised at Helena, he had hardly moved his dick, and also had easily withhold his coming. He quiet went on with lapping Helena's cunt and she let herself drift in her passion. Helena rubbed her clit, and then Rob tongued her there, circled and pushed it. She also nearly came. Then Cathy said: "I want another ride, please?" "Ride me," Rob said, and again Cathy let herself glide on his very hard dick. And again Cathy went ecstatic, the moment Rob's cock inserted her moist cunt, she freaked out again. Rob and Helena were surprised about the foul language what Cathy used to inspire herself: "Oh yes, horny cocksucker, give it to me. This slut wants all holes filled. I want your dick, your dripping hard dick, I need your cock, give it to me, give it to your whore, your cock loving whore" and more of these words.

For some reason Helena and Rob also got more excited by these words, and soon Helena came, spraying all over Rob's chin, who at that moment was concentrating on Helena's clit. Cathy also came again, her cunt muscles vibrated his dick and Rob let loose everything, and from the bottom of his belly, he pushed up his hips and exploded in Cathy. Squirt after squirt he injected in Cathy, and when she let go his prick, the juices from Rob and her mixed and dripped between her legs.

"I'm so horny, thank you Rob, and thank you Helena, that I could borrow your husband," Cathy said, sighing gratefully. She took a few towels, and they all cleaned themselves from their love juices. Both women then lay next to Rob. Cathy started fumbling with Rob's dick, but then Rob asked "Please let me rest for a moment Cathy. It's exciting when you caress me, but I need some time to recuperate."

With a sigh of disappointment Cathy stopped caressing, but she still held his dick in her hands. She can't get enough, Rob thought.

"Maybe you want to play with me Cathy," Helena asked, "did you ever try the scissoring position? Since we are both wet, it can be very pleasant." Of course Cathy wanted to try this and soon both woman lay opposite each other and Cathy on her site, one leg over Helena's leg and the other below her. Helena just lay next to Rob and looked at him while Cathy and she rubbed their cunts against each other. Rob kissed Helena, and she pulled him to her. They kissed each other with lust, Helena pushed her tongue in his while Rob caressed her breasts. He kept doing that, until he felt Helena shivering and moaning "I'm coming...". It took a while, but finally both women climaxed again, Cathy of course sooner, but she was so hot, she just couldn't stop anymore. When Marion had her next orgasm she asked Cathy to stop. After their love making the two women lay down next to Rob again, breathing heavy, both women put one leg over one of Rob's legs and started slowly to rub his legs. They all wore nylon stockings and felt very sensuous. Cathy felt asleep within minutes and so did Helena.

In the middle of the night he woke up, a bit cold, and left the bed. He found a sheet and blanket, and put it over Cathy and Helena. Then he careful slide between them, and soon felt in a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The continuing of this story follows in Chapter 2D