All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 02'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartabout 12 years ago
Well done

Very much enjoying this story - a good build up that makes me want to know how events will pan out for Mandy. It sounds as if she is secretly hoping for increased loss of control and humiliation. If that is the case then I agree with her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
KEEP 'EM COMING

ANOTHER GREAT ENTRY. I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great series

Just saw the second chapter and read them both - amazing stories. Hot, alluring, and leaving us wanting more with the cliffhanger at the end of chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens to Mandy and her would-be watchers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Please for the love of god continue writing. I loved the first two chapters

InsufficientInsufficientabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks again for the positive feedback! I hope to get a few more chapters out of this story, but I've been pretty busy with work. I'm also hoping the writing will improve as the story progresses. My background is in technical writing, so this is my first attempt at narrative storytelling. I've still got a long way to go, I know!

RecHikerRecHikerabout 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

I love how you are taking your time to get to know the characters in this story. Also the twist with Mandy actually exposing herself in person as well as her intention to let David see her on the camera. I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see how Mandy finds other ways to expose herself.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story style!

Love the inner dialog and her inner self pushing her to go farther. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!!!!!

Really wanna know how this develops?

What happened with Andrew after this?

Did anyone see Mandy at the window?

What was David's further reaction, to the fall and the pics? Did he include the other friends in the group? Did he hold it over Mandy?

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved this

I remember wearing the towel with my hands occupied, hoping it would fall while also hoping it wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good job

Your Mandy character is entrancing. Please show us more of her- - development as a compulsive exhibitionist and reluctant submissive slut (in some circles 'slut' is a good name, such as here on literotica). Goog job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intrigued

Oh, my... Chapter two! Thank you for continuing Mandy's story! Now I'm curious about David and Andrew's interaction with Mandy after that unexpected exhibition. Excited for Chapter three!

:D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
516 Followers
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES