A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, really? You're a brave girl!" Sarah laughed, causing her small tits to jiggle slightly. "Do you still have them?"

Mandy knew that she should lie, but she could not bring herself to do so. If it was anyone else, perhaps. "Yeah, I copied them to my computer before I gave them to him."

"Let me see! Maybe they will inspire me!"

"I don't know, they're pretty private," Mandy said, shyly. That was certainly an understatement.

"Oh, come on, I've already seen everything a million times. Don't be such a chicken."

Sarah always had a way of egging Mandy on, and it had gotten the two of them in trouble a few times over a years. Never anything serious, of course, but she had dragged Mandy into more than their share of childhood pranks.

I guess I can just show the first few—the ones before I started fingering myself.

Mandy set the camera down and walked over to her computer to log in. She started to reach for her shirt, but Sarah stopped her, assuring her that she wanted to do a few more photos. Mandy certainly was not going to argue. She only hoped that Sarah could not discern how excited this whole affair had left her.

She started browsing through files and directories. She had hidden these pictures deep in the recesses of her hard drive as a security measure.

A flash suddenly filled the room. Startled, Mandy turned to find Sarah playing with the camera. She was holding it out at arm's length, taking pictures of herself.

Mandy returned to her search. Another flash occurred. She turned again, this time finding the camera pointed in her direction. A third flash blinded her. She laughed, trying to shake the blindness from her eyes. Sarah had a playful personality, and apparently their state of undress had little effect on that.

Ignoring the next flash, Mandy found the folder that she was looking for. Inside, there over a dozen thumbnail images that she had taken for her teasing game with David. "Here," she signaled. "I will show you a couple, but I don't think you want to see the other ones."

Sarah came over and leaned in close to her friend so that the two topless girls were facing the monitor together. Before Mandy could react, Sarah held the camera out and took a picture of the two girls together.

Too late, Mandy shot her hands up in front of her chest, laughing all the while. "Oh my god, stop that!" She waited until Sarah set the camera on the desk before she continued. She forced herself to focus on the computer rather than the stunning girl standing next to her in nothing but a pair of sheer panties.

On the screen before them was an image of Mandy in her skimpy black bikini. Sarah had certainly seen that suit before, though Mandy did not wear it regularly anymore. Her large breasts strained against the thin material in the photo.

"Oh wow," Sarah exclaimed. "You got straight to the point, didn't you?"

You have no idea, Mandy thought. The next photo was brighter, and the girls could clearly see the outline of Mandy's nipples poking through the dark fabric.

Mandy clicked to the next photo, in which she was covered by her large grey university hoodie, with subsequent images showing more skin and implying that there was nothing on under the sweater. Mandy hesitated as she finally moved to the first photo of the opened hoodie, revealing her round, perky breasts.

"I can't believe you gave these too him!" Sarah sounded almost as excited as Mandy was, though Mandy suspected it was for different reasons.

"Yeah, it was pretty crazy...I should stop here though."

"What? Aw, come on. It can't be that bad." Sarah reached for the mouse, and Mandy did nothing to stop her.

Mandy's eyes moved from Sarah's fingers to the screen, where a new image appeared. It showed Mandy with her hoodie completely open and her body fully exposed. There was nothing new to be seen for the girls. Sarah had seen Mandy change many times over the years, and both girls were shaven. Still, Mandy felt quite embarrassed as she watched her best friend staring at her own naked figure, vulnerable and defenseless on the computer screen.

Sarah said nothing, but clicked through two more pictures of Mandy, showing both her front and back side.

"It gets really bad after this one..." Mandy warned, but Sarah did not acknowledge her warning. Mandy watched quietly as Sarah entered into the extremely private photos—the ones that Mandy had not planned to take...the ones that were taken in the heat of the moment, after giving way to lust.

There is no way that she will ever be able to look at me the same again, Mandy thought as she stared at a picture of herself, naked, writhing, and with two fingers inserted deep into her own pussy.

The two girls said nothing as the picture show continued. On the screen, Mandy's face turned to one of complete ecstasy. Her body was tensed up and her back was arched upwards. It was clear that this photo had captured her fully engulfed in the midst of a furious orgasm.

The final image was one that always gave Mandy a shiver, no matter how many times she saw it. It showed Mandy, obviously still recovering from the events of the previous photo. She stared deep into the camera and, in turn, it looked like she was staring at the two girls in front of the computer. Her gaze was one of pure pleasure and indifference as she sucked on the same fingers that recently occupied the crevices of her womanhood.

Sarah's finger lingered on the button for some time before she finally moved on, returning to the beginning of the set.

The mood in the room had gotten more serious, and Mandy started to panic, desperate to lighten the mood. "Yeah, don't worry, I don't expect you to do any of that."

Sarah smiled, but Mandy detected that there was something beneath the gesture—some deep thought going on, hidden behind her eyes. "Okay, good. I...I don't know if I am ready for that just yet. I mean...wow...you gave him all of these pictures?"

"Yeah, it was kind of stupid in hindsight."

"No, no..." Sarah moved back to the last photo. "They're just very...graphic. I thought they were, well, not that."

Mandy's nipples stiffened from the combination of arousal and embarrassment. Finally, Sarah closed the image browser and turned back to her friend.

"So..." she started hesitantly, "did you want to take any more or do you want to call it a night?"

Mandy was shocked. "I can take more if you want."

"Sure, maybe just a few more for fun."

Just for fun. The words echoed in Mandy's head. What does that mean?

Sarah stood upright and grabbed the camera once more, shuffling it around in her hands. "Can I take a couple?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

"Yeah, go ahead."

Sarah raised the camera and snapped a picture of Mandy, still topless in her chair.

"Woah!" Mandy exclaimed, covering herself as best as she could. "I didn't think you meant of me," she said, emphasizing the last word.

"Oh, come on. I want to try and take a couple. You can give them to David, if you want—"

"I'm not giving any more pictures to David," Mandy interrupted.

"Well, you can do whatever you want with them. Don't worry, they will be tame compared to those," Sarah responded, motioning towards the computer.

Slowly, Mandy lowered her arms. Lust dominated over logic. It was a terrible idea for Mandy to allow more pictures. God only knows what I will do with them the next time I am feeling horny. However, the thought of trading roles with Sarah was one that she could not turn down. Mandy already felt like Sarah had the upper hand after watching her shameful picture show. Now, Mandy was handing the camera over in addition to the control.

"Go over by the dresser," Sarah instructed.

Mandy did as she was told, burning with excitement. She turned off the part of her brain warning her to stop, and she allowed the situation to consume her. The camera flashes brought pleasant memories of her last photo shoot. Thoughts of who she was with and what she was doing faded. All that remained was desire.

"You might as well take off your shorts so that we will match," Sarah suggested.

It was no suggestion in Mandy's mind. She gladly unbuttoned her shorts and lowered the zipper, feeling an instant thrill with each click of the shutter.

"Turn around," Sarah directed.

Mandy did not speak—there was no need to, no reason to.

She turned and slipped her shorts down, revealing a pink thong that left little to the imagination. Many guys had praised Mandy's firm, round ass over the years, and she frequently wore sexy underwear that complemented her figure. As her shorts fell to the floor, Mandy kicked them aside with Sarah's.

Facing the dresser and staring into the mirror, Mandy watched Sarah's reflection behind her, photographing her exposed butt, complete with her flowery tramp stamp tattoo. She used to hate that tattoo, regretting it within months of getting it. It represented a failed youthful attempt of rebellion. However, now she was starting to appreciate the suggestive message that it conveyed. Although she would never admit it to anyone, the thought of being seen as a slut was kind of arousing to Mandy.

"Hold still for a second," Sarah said. "I am zooming in on that butt."

Mandy laughed, but she did as she was told. She modeled for Sarah for several more shots.

She waited desperately for Sarah to give the direction that she was hoping for, but it never came. This is it, she thought. She either doesn't want to say it or she can't.

Mandy hoped that it was the latter as she tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and slipped it off, leaving her completely nude.

Sarah hesitated for a second, unsure if she was supposed to photograph this. However, after a moment's pause, she raised the camera and continued.

Now Mandy felt awkward, unsure what to do with her hands or which way to stand to maintain the delicate balance between sensuality and vulgarity. She decided to angle each of her poses so that the majority of her pubic area was hidden. At one point, she even sat down on her roommate's bed, spreading her legs for the camera, but delicately positioning a hand over her smoothly shaved mound.

"Your turn," Mandy said as she stepped over and retrieved her camera.

"Fine," Sarah said with a defeated shrug. Without any pause or tease, she pushed her panties to the floor and stepped out of them while Mandy appreciated the view. "I really shouldn't have drank before I came over here."

"Let's get a picture together," Mandy said, testing the waters as she moved in closer to her naked friend. Receiving no objections, she cuddled her body against Sarah's.

The girls turned their backs towards the mirror, and Mandy took a picture of their reflection, each with a hand cupping the other's bare ass cheek.

She is so warm and soft, Mandy thought as she snuggled closer. And she smells so good.

Mandy stood over half a foot taller than her co-model, and her large breasts were practically sitting on Sarah's shoulders. She held the camera out at arm's length and wrapped her free hand around Sarah's waist. Both girls smiled as Mandy filled the room with another blinding flash.

"I might just have to show that one to Eric too!" Sarah said loudly, giggling.

"Ha! Yeah right!" Mandy joked. "I'm sure he would love that one!"

"And this one." Sarah stood up on her tippy toes and leaned into Mandy, resting a hand on her hip for balance. She gave Mandy a soft peck on the cheek, causing a flood of emotions in the already confused girl. Sarah's lips remained on Mandy for several seconds, until Mandy realized that she was waiting for a picture.

Click.

Before Sarah could pull away, Mandy turned, meeting Sarah's lips with her own.

Sarah flinched for an instant, but soon relaxed and returned the kiss. Mandy's tongue slipped into her open mouth and found Sarah's. At that instant, she had a feeling of déjà vu, but the thought disappeared, overshadowed by the physical sensation of her friend's mouth.

After several seconds of this, Sarah tried to pull away. However, Mandy held her firmly and pressed into her, refusing to let her go. The kiss was awkward, but grew more passionate as their bodies leaned against the dresser.

Mandy pushed Sarah down onto the nearest bed, which happened to belong to her roommate.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked, short of breath.

Mandy ignored the question and climbed onto the bed, lying next to her friend. Putting the camera down, she began kissing Sarah again, this time receiving no resistance.

Feeling bold, Mandy allowed a single hand to stray upwards, finding its way to Sarah's left breast.

It's so warm and soft, she thought, wrapping her fingers firmly around its small curves. She had never touched another woman's breasts before, and she suspected that this was what it must feel like for teenage boys for their first time: terrifying, surreal, and wonderful.

She traced her fingers lower, never yielding on her kiss. Blindly, her hand found Sarah's thigh, and she caressed it, pushing her leg to the side and following it contours upward.

Mandy just about fainted when she realized that she was cupping her best friend's bare pussy. What am I doing? She thought. However, that did not stop her from exploring her destination, stroking the smooth skin of Sarah's outer lips.

She's so wet...then again, so am I.

Mandy pulled her face away and immediately began kissing along Sarah's neck.

"Mandy, I don't know..."

Mandy did not stop, her lips wrapping around Sarah's tiny nipple.

"Don't..." Her friend trailed off, barely audible. She let out a low moan.

Still kissing her friend's chest, Mandy wiggled a single finger between the wet folds of Sarah's lips.

"Please..." Sarah whimpered, but her protests faded as Mandy's finger parted her moist slit and began tracing her flesh.

"You should get a picture of this," Mandy whispered playfully as she kissed the skin around her friend's breasts.

Sarah did not respond, but reached an arm out, blindly searching for the camera by touch. She found it and held it, capturing two pictures of Mandy face, her mouth wrapped around Sarah's nipple.

Mandy's lips continued their trek southward, eventually catching up to her fingers. She gently kissed Sarah's thighs, trying to remember how she had wound up in this situation.

Sarah tried to close her legs, but Mandy held them still, moving her face towards her friends shaved pussy. Mandy heard several more clicks of the camera before Sarah put it down.

"We really should stop," Sarah said meekly.

Disappointed, Mandy lifted her head. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

Still burning with lust, Mandy pulled away from her friend and placed a hand between her own legs. "Wow," she said meekly, staring at her glistening fingers. I really wanted this. Sarah said nothing.

Frustrated and defeated, Mandy placed her head on her friend's chest. So Close. She sighed.

The girls did not move for several minutes, both trying to piece together what had just happened. Reality started setting in immediately for Mandy.

What have I done? She panicked. She had been fantasizing about something like this for weeks, but she wondered what this fantasy would cost her. She looked over her friend's naked breasts, rising and falling with each breath. Her small dark nipples were pointed towards the ceiling. I don't want this moment to end, Mandy thought as the girls cuddled. And I really don't want to think about when she sobers up.

She must have fallen asleep, because the next thing that Mandy remembered was being rolled over. According to the clock on the desk, it was 10:23pm.

She opened her eyes and watched Sarah getting dressed. What should I say? Nothing seemed appropriate, so instead she simply watched.

It was Sarah who finally spoke up as she buttoned her shirt. "That was..." She struggled to find the appropriate word. "Fun. Thanks again for doing this for me. The pictures, I mean."

"No problem. I'm sure that Eric will love them."

"Yeah." She paused. "I have a flash drive to upload them onto."

Mandy rose from the bed. She suddenly felt embarrassed by her nudity and grabbed her panties from the floor and her hoodie from the closet. She sat at the computer and uploaded the photos from camera to her computer.

"Do you want all of them?" She asked, plugging in the flash drive.

"Sure."

It only took a minute to copy the photos to the storage device. Once they were finished, Sarah moved to the door. She stumbled a little as she put on her shoes. The girls said their farewells, and soon, Mandy was alone again.

She looked over the full set of pictures again, still unconvinced that any of this was real. It was all just a dream, and soon I will wake up. If it was a dream, it was certainly one of the best ones that she had ever had. But even so, why did she feel like she had done something wrong? Is it because I've never been with a girl before, or is it because I tried to take advantage of my best friend?

After straightening out her roommate's sheets and taking a quick shower, Mandy returned to her room and got ready for bed. She was still horny, and the temptation to visit Andrew or open her curtains ate away at the back of her mind. However, sleep took hold of her before she was able to make a decision.

Her alarm woke her the next morning for the last day of this semester's classes. The first thing she did was check her computer to see if the evidence of her previous evening had disappeared during the night. It really did happen, she realized.

She went to her biology class as per usual and returned to her dorm for lunch. Mandy had completely forgotten about that evening's toga party until some of her friends brought it up. Apparently David and Jacob were now on the fence about it and were considering going.

This should be interesting.

She returned to her room before her afternoon chemistry class and quickly masturbated again to the previous evening's photos.

One thing was certain—for better or for worse, tonight would be interesting.

Her heart pounded after chemistry, when she found a text message from Sarah awaiting her.

"Hey. Wanna meet up at your place before the party?"

Mandy took a breath. "Yeah, come over whenever you want. I still need to figure out how to make a toga."

"Sure. I will put mine on there. Ashley too. Don't wanna walk across campus with it lol."

Apparently, we are just pretending that nothing happened last night. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, Mandy was not certain.

The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully. With classes finished and exams over a week away, Mandy took the opportunity to go out and do some shopping.

After picking up some essentials, she took a walk through the mall. She did not have a pair of white strapless shoes that would go well with tonight's costume.

Finding a cheap pair that would do the trick, she got to thinking and wandered over to the lingerie shop down the hall.

"Hey," she texted Sarah, "do bra straps show in a toga? Do I need a strapless?" The only strapless bra that she currently owned was black and would almost certainly show through the bed sheet that she planned to wear.

"Yeah they show," her friend replied. "Im not wearing one."

"Really?"

"They almost always show on the sides the way I tie them. Easier to go without."

Mandy stopped to think for a while. "Alright, thanks."

Perusing the aisles for another couple of minutes, she decided to trust her friend. Instead, she decided to pick up a new pair of red panties to replace the ones that she had left in Andrew's room two weeks ago. They had been her favorite pair, both for their color and for the way that they accentuated the shape of her ass. She eventually found a red lace thong that pleased her, and she then made her way back to campus for dinner.