A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it was great that you got into them too."

Her face was burning and she said nothing.

"Has anyone else seen them?"

"No," she answered meekly.

He nodded approvingly.

Mandy was cut off before she could respond. She heard a cry behind her. Turning, she saw Ashley laughing and shouting something about payback.

Everything happened in an instant, and yet it seemed to pass in slow motion. Mandy watched herself, as though she was outside of her own body.

One moment, she was talking to Eric. The next moment, Ashley had a tight grip on her toga. The loose knot that she had drunkenly tied in the washroom slipped undone with no resistance. The material slipped carelessly from her shoulders and fell to a pile around her feet.

Mandy looked down at her bare breasts, still in shock. She looked down at the bright red lace of her newly purchased thong. She looked up at Eric's stunned face, his wide eyes locked onto her chest. She looked at the dozens of other people, standing around and staring at her.

She was a deer in the headlights, standing in front of a room of people in nothing about her flimsy panties. Her initial shock finally subsided, and she shrieked, throwing herself at the sheet on the floor. She grabbed it clung it to herself as the room exploded with excitement. There were cheers, cat calls, and demands for Mandy to seek revenge in kind.

She ignored them all and wrapped the sheet around her body the best that she could before bolting out of the common room towards the washroom.

The cheers followed her down the hall. From within the washroom, she could hear several of the guys waiting excitedly for her to come back out.

She could feel her heart beating through her chest, and she took deep breaths. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, she slowly unwrapped the sheet from her body.

She felt light headed as she looked at her almost-naked figure. This is what they saw. Her large breasts hung completely exposed, and the small patch of red lace over her pussy did not leave much to the imagination. Turning her body, her round ass cheeks were easily visible, separated only by the thin red string of her thong.

She did not know what to do. What could she do? They had already seen her, and nothing could change that. She tried to think straight, but she could not move beyond the image of all those eyes on her body. It was burned into her brain.

It was the same feeling that she had felt when she had exposed herself before...

She dipped a hand into the waistband of her panties. When it emerged, her fingers were wet.

Her mind was flooded with emotions. She wanted to run away and never look back. She wanted to get back at Ashley, knowing that her friend was completely naked under her sheet. She wanted to return to the common room and get fucked by every guy in there, like the whore that she was.

One clear thought emerged through the noise in her head. I need to get out of here.

She secured her toga, this time making sure to tie the knot tightly. Taking a deep breath, she unlocked and opened the door.

Three guys stood to greet her. Two of them were unfamiliar, and the third she had seen before in her psychology course. They received her eagerly, inviting her to join them back in the common room. The one that she recognized invited her back to his room.

"Thanks guys, but I should really get going." She tried to appear steady and in control, but despite her best efforts, she stumbled head first into the chest of one of the strangers. He gladly caught her and helped her recover her balance. "Thanks..." She blinked several times, trying to regain control.

In her moment of hesitation, several hands found their way to her body. One began cupping at her breast through her garment, while another began to trail its way up her leg, past her knee, and below her sheet.

No, don't do this. She fought her body's desires and pushed the boys' hands away. "Sorry guys, I need to go. Maybe another time."

The boys groaned and pleaded for her to stay, but she pressed on down the hall, using the wall to support her unsteady steps.

On her way to the elevator, she found David and Jacob in the hall. They gave her a concerned look.

"What happened? Where did you go?" Jacob asked.

"You didn't see?" She responded.

He shook his head.

"Ashley...she..." Mandy trailed off. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. It's kind of embarrassing. I'm going home now. Can you guys walk me to the door? I don't really trust these guys..." She looked towards the crowd that had followed her. She could not be sure that they would not follow her once she left the party, or what they would do if they did.

...Or what she would do.

"Yeah! Of course!" David said with a smile.

"Sure, we were thinking of leaving anyway," Jacob agreed. "We really just came because we said we would. This isn't really our thing."

Mandy poked her head into the common room one last time before leaving to see where Ashley had gone. She saw her friend on one of the sofas in the corner, making out with one of the guys she had met that night. Chris? Or was it Brian? It did not matter. One of his hands had disappeared into Ashley's toga and it was obvious that she was not leaving any time soon.

As Mandy was turning to go, she head Eric's voice.

"Mandy!" She turned and he looked at her with a huge smile. "You're going? That's too bad. I think you just became the most popular girl here." He laughed.

"I can't believe she did that," Mandy responded, unsure how to react. "Anyway, I have to go."

"Alright," he continued. "Well, thanks for coming! And thanks again for taking those pictures. They were hot. I will have to talk Sarah into doing some more."

Mandy smirked. Would that be a good thing or a bad thing, she wondered, recalling the events of the previous evening. "I don't know. We'll see.

They said their goodbyes, and Mandy, David, and Jacob left the party for the quiet reprieve of the elevator. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall to counteract the motion's effect on her balance.

As they began their descent, Jacob broke the silence first.

"So what did Ashley do? Some of the guys said that you were naked."

"No... just, never mind." She answered firmly. "It doesn't matter. I wasn't naked" They didn't see it. That is one relief.

This time it was David who spoke up. "What did Eric mean about the pictures?"

Mandy froze. Of all people, she did not want to talk to David about these pictures. She still got horny every time she thought about the game that she had played with him, and she could not get pulled back into it. It was particularly important to choose her words carefully with Jacob there. Her mind faltered. "Hmm?"

"He said you had taken some hot pictures?"

What do I say? I certainly can't tell them the whole truth. She bit her lip. "Sarah wanted to model some photos for him. She asked me to take them." She wanted to leave it at that, but he kept pushing the issue.

"Oh awesome. I didn't know that Sarah did modeling. How did they turn out?"

"Great. I might add some to my portfolio." Please let it go.

"Cool. Can we see them?" He asked the question so quickly and so directly that it caught her off guard.

"What? No, of course not. They were private shots for Eric. I can't show them to you." She was surprised that he had been so bold as to ask.

He looked confused. "But you said you were going to add them to your portfolio. They can't be that private."

She tried to think before she spoke. "Well, I might add some." She emphasized the last word. "The first ones are pretty innocent. Just normal modeling..."

"...And the other ones?" Jacob asked, his interest evidently piqued.

Mandy stopped to think again. "Just some more personal pics. Nothing dirty," she lied.

The elevator reached the ground floor and the three friends stepped outside, beginning their short trek across the courtyard.

"Well," David offered, "then just show us the portfolio ones."

"Hmm." Mandy did not know what to do. Sarah had practically given her permission to show off a few of the innocent shots. It did not really make sense to deny their own friends something that she would probably post online eventually. However, something about it felt wrong.

Mandy stumbled again. Fortunately, Jacob caught her before she hit the pavement.

"And besides," David persuaded, "it looks like you need help getting back to your room anyway. You can just show us quickly and it will only take a second."

"Fine, but you are only seeing the first two or three. I still haven't talked to her to see which ones she likes."

"Deal."

They entered the coed dorm and rode the elevator to the fifth floor. It was almost 1:00am, and the hallways were silent as they made their way towards Mandy's room. Several times she grabbed one of her friends' arms to steady herself.

Finally, she opened her door and dropped herself into her chair, glad to be back in her own personal space. Her friends were frequent visitors, and they quickly made themselves at home, searching her fridge for drinks. They found a bottle of vodka and mixed themselves a drink.

"Oh sure, just help yourselves," she joked tiredly. She knew the routine. Her friends helped themselves to her alcohol, and she did the same at their places.

She closed her eyes, but she could still feel everything moving around her. I am going to sleep away half of tomorrow, she decided.

"It's warm in here," Jacob said, walking around the room aimlessly. He stepped over to the window and threw open the curtain in order to slip the window open an inch.

Sitting next to the window, the air felt nice, and Mandy allowed her head to tilt back in her seat. She turned to look outside.

Not many of the rooms were lit up at the boys' dorm, but she could clearly see the ongoing party in the common room where she had just been. Her eyes could not focus on the silhouettes within. However, if anyone was currently looking in her direction, there could be no doubt about who she was, as she was still dressed in her party attire. Pretty much any guy at that party would recognize her now.

Her mind wandered back what had just happened in that room...the eyes that had seen her...the fear that she had felt. Her exhibitionism had almost always been distant, separate from her voyeurs in some way. This was the first time that she had felt genuinely vulnerable and afraid for her safety.

That should have taught her a lesson. It should have showed her the slippery slope that she was on. Instead, it left her wanting more. Deep down, she knew that she should close the curtain, as she should have so many times before. Instead, she turned back towards her computer.

"For now, don't tell Sarah that I showed these to you," Mandy instructed as she searched through her files. "Just in case she changed her mind."

"Sure, of course," Jacob responded. "So what are the ones that you're holding back?"

Mandy was starting to regret telling them so much. "Nothing. Just some private photos for Eric."

"Did she get naked?" The guys were standing behind her now, and she had questions coming from both directions.

She paused, and she feared that her hesitation may have inadvertently answered his question. "No... nothing like that."

They eased off the questions, but she suspected that they had seen through her lie. She kept her eyes forward, not daring to look at either of them directly.

Her mouse pointer rested next to the folder containing the pictures in question. She had hidden them in the same directory that contained her own private photos from last month. The two folders sat side by side, a growing testament to Mandy's secret life.

"Okay guys," she said, "turn around for a second. The thumbnail images might show something I'm not supposed to."

There were several groans and sighs from behind her. She looked back, and they reluctantly turned their heads away. Looking back at the computer, she double clicked on the folder.

Inside, dozens of image files awaited her. Within a second, the thumbnail images loaded and she could see miniscule images of Sarah. They were difficult to see at this size. However, one thing was certain: as the pictures, progressed, there was definitely more skin to be seen in the images.

Mandy's heart sped up. I shouldn't have opened this with them in the room. I should have moved a few safe pictures into a separate folder.

Ignoring her nagging thoughts, she quickly opened the first image. It was a photo of Sarah leaning back on the bed, wearing her yellow button-up shirt and a pair of denim cut-off shorts. This one was certainly safe. Mandy knew that there were at least a dozen relatively safe pictures.

"Okay, guys..."

She looked back and saw that they were already looking intently at the screen.

"Oh, cool," David said, rather unenthusiastically. Mandy suspected that they were hoping for something more.

Pausing for each one, Mandy moved through the next couple of pictures. They were all shots of Sarah in similar poses. They were cute, but not overtly sexual. Even so, there was always a subtle hint of something more in her eyes that still gave Mandy chills.

It was obvious in the next one that something was different. The top two buttons were unfastened in Sarah's shirt, and the guys obviously took notice.

Several similar pictures followed, including Sarah lying down on the bed, giving a slightly more suggestive angle towards her open shirt. Still, nothing vulgar, and certainly less than the guys would see if Sarah was wearing one of her many low cut tops.

Mandy paused at the next photo. Several more buttons were undone, and this was the first picture where she could see a small sliver of Sarah's white bra.

"Nice!" Jacob exclaimed excitedly. David agreed.

"I should probably stop here..." Mandy said. From the lack of confidence in her voice, it sounded more like an idea than a decision. The guys pounced on her uncertainty.

"Nah, it's fine. This is nothing," David assured her. "This is much, much less than we would even see at the beach. The way that you built it up, I thought the pictures got way riskier than that."

If only you knew. "Yeah," she conceded. "I guess I can show a couple more."

The guys looked at each other and smiled.

With alcohol clouding her judgment, she clicked through more shots. Picture after picture showed Sarah's shirt opening ever more, showing more of the white lace bra beneath. For a short time, Mandy almost forgot that the guys were there. Her mind was absorbed in the shots, on Sarah's body. Each picture brought her closer to the beautiful treasure beneath those clothes.

Mandy shook herself back to reality. On the screen before her, Sarah had removed her shirt entirely and was standing in her bra and shorts. Oh god! I shouldn't have gone this far.

She turned to face the guys, but they were glued to the monitor.

"Okay guys, that's all I can show you.

"Aww, come on," David protested. "They're really good! Just a couple more."

"I can't..." Mandy bit her lip.

"Please?" He continued. "We won't tell."

"I... I don't know..." She slowly weakened in the pressure of her mixed desires. The boys were not the only ones getting turned on. "Maybe one more."

One more turned into two more and so on, until they reached the picture of Sarah bent at the waist, offering a partial view inside the cup of her bra. What am I doing? Mandy felt a pang of guilt, but she could not help herself. The image lingered on the screen for a long time. She could not bring herself to close it, nor could she move on to the next shot. This was wrong.

The next shot appeared, similar to the last. Stop, Mandy begged herself.

On the screen, in slow motion, Sarah turned her back to the camera and unfastened her bra.

Mandy tried to stop, but the show continued.

The bra dropped, and in the mirror, Sarah's small tits appeared.

What have I done? Mandy tried to pull her hand away from the mouse, but her body would not respond. She was glued in place.

Pictures moved more quickly on the screen. Sarah was topless now, and they had reached the point where Mandy had begun participating as well. In the mirror, she had removed her shirt and was standing in her bra, her face still obscured by the camera. Sarah's shorts were gone now, and she was in nothing but her panties.

Mandy shook in her chair. She was horny, but she did not understand what was coming over her. She was long past the point of return, and she should not be showing any of these pictures. This was a huge mistake.

She looked at her hand, and her heart skipped a beat. David's hand was over her own, holding it in place. His index finger was placed over her own, and he continued clicking through the images. How long has he...

On the monitor, the girls continued to undress, and the guys let out a small cheer when Mandy's breasts appeared on the screen.

She turned her head and looked at David, then at Jacob. Neither of the guys acknowledged her glance. I should stop this. He shouldn't be doing this. I have to stop this. She was betraying her best friend's trust. She was allowing herself to be degraded. And she knew that the pictures only got worse from here. Still, she sat quietly and watched everything unfold before her.

These were the pictures that Sarah had taken of the two girls at the desk. They were close up shots of the two topless girls, both separate and together.

Mandy felt her stomach sinking as a hand slowly crawled its way to her large breasts. In her mind, she begged for it to stop, but she remained fixed on the monitor. Perhaps she could ignore it, pretend that she had not noticed it. In her intoxicated state, she feared she was helpless to escape the situation.

Interpreting her inaction as consent, the hand pulled Mandy back in her chair, slipping below the folds of her toga and grabbing at the warm flesh beneath.

Mandy took in a sharp breath, but otherwise she remained motionless. She closed her eyes as a second hand found its way under her clothing. She wondered if maybe she had passed out long ago and all of this was a dream. It was the only explanation that her mind would allow.

"Oh shit, Mandy..." a male voice rang through her head.

She opened her eyes again, groggy. On the screen before her, she saw her own image, nude. Here it comes, Mandy thought, unable to stop it.

They were coming up on the last photos. The hands on Mandy's breasts were getting bolder, grabbing more roughly and playing with her hardening nipples. She was putty, ready to be molded to their wishes...and the boys knew it.

Soon, the moment of dread arrived, and Mandy stared at the images of herself, sucking on her best friend's breasts, finger inside of her best friend's moist cunt. In her chair, Mandy meekly looked back at the guys.

It felt surreal as Jacob lifted her gently out of her chair. He guided her to the dresser and turned her towards the mirror. "I had no idea she was so much fun," he said to David. He spoke as though she was not even there. Lifting her toga to her waist, he cupped her panty clad crotch in his hand. She squirmed beneath his fingers, but otherwise she offered no resistance.

"You should see the other pictures that she gave me a few weeks ago," David responded, taking a seat in Mandy's vacant chair.

Mandy wanted to disappear as her secret was revealed. She wanted to yell at them to leave her room. However, she knew that they were not done with her, and more than anything, she trembled with excitement at the thought of what might happen. She was drunk, afraid, and horny.

"Seriously?!" Jacob asked, amazed. "Do you have them?"