A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not with me. They're on my computer."

I guess he didn't delete them after all. And why should he? He already knows that I'm a slut...

"Aww man, you will have to show them to me later."

"Sure. Actually..." David paused. "She might have those pictures on here too." He looked at Mandy, awaiting a response. She merely nodded, keeping her eyes on the floor. It did not take him long to find the pictures in the next folder.

Soon, the two guys were ogling Mandy's other photographs, leaving the final image on the monitor. It depicted Mandy sucking on her own fingers after fingering herself to an intense orgasm. "This one is my favorite," David announced proudly.

Mandy looked into her own eyes on the screen. The real me. Now they know, and my secret is out.

She felt the knot around her shoulder go loose as Jacob untied it, and for the second time that evening, her toga dropped to the floor around her feet. The boys stared at her body without reservation.

She looked out the open window towards the boys' dorm. She knew that they could see what was happening if they bothered to look, but it did not seem to matter anymore. She was defeated. Her spirit was broken, and in her mind, she this was exactly what she deserved.

"Come on, man," Jacob insisted. "Aren't you doing this?"

"Yeah, just a second." David turned back towards the computer.

Mandy was guided down to the floor. She needed no further instructions. On her knees, she obediently waited. Jacob did not need any more incentive. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his hardening manhood, and Mandy opened her mouth.

They're making me do this, she told herself, trying to maintain a semblance of pride. I don't have a choice. She repeated the last line over and over again as she hungrily sucked down her friend's cock.

She looked over at David, who was still seated at her computer. On the screen before him, Mandy could see her email application open. He's sending himself the pictures. She tried to pull herself away to say something, but a pair of hands on the back of her head kept her mouth occupied.

Her head bobbed freely. She felt like such an object.

"There," David exclaimed, rising from the seat. "I sent them to you, me, and Mike."

Mike?! Mandy thought. This was starting to get way out of hand.

The two guys pulled her to her feet so that she stood in the center of the room. She squinted as she peered across the courtyard. There were several figures in the far window now, but she could not be certain if anyone was watching. She felt her thong being pulled down as she stared at the neighboring building.

Naked, she stood patiently as her two male friends explored her body with their hands. A hand pushed her to the bed. She crawled on her hands and knees as the guys encircled her. A hand gently took hold of her chin and guided her into place.

Turning her head, she found David's erect cock waiting for her. It was not quite as large as Jacob's, but she gladly accept it without second thoughts. Behind her, she could feel her hips being pulled into position. Her legs were separated and she gasped as a hand stroked her wide open pussy.

"Oh man," Jacob said, excitedly. "She is so fucking wet. She's loving this."

She let out a soft moan in response. There was no point hiding it anymore. She was horny and wanted to get fucked.

She quickly got her wish as she felt something warm pressing against her moist opening. With a single thrust, Jacob was deep inside of her. A muffled cry slipped out around the dick in her mouth. The guys took no time building a rhythmic momentum.

She was no longer herself; she was an object for them to use however they wanted. David's hands forced her head deeper with each push. Her body bounced back and forth between these two sexually charged men. She felt like she was being squished between their bodies, but she did not fight it. She bucked her hips back in tempo with their movement, allowing Jacob deeper entry into her tight pussy.

His hands squeezed her butt cheeks roughly. Under any other circumstances, she might have found it painful, but now it sent her into a frenzy.

Several times, she tried to turn her head to look towards the window, but David had a handful of her hair, holding her firmly in place, refusing to release her. Even if she wanted to, she was helpless to stop them at this point. I don't want to stop.

The alcohol was a double edged sword, dulling her physical senses, but also allowing her to disconnect action from consequence. Without inhibition, she relished in her sexuality and her ability to incite lust from her male friends. She was a slut, and her absolute submission allowed her to temporarily escape her own responsibility, heightening the experience.

The sensation of her young body getting fucked from both ends was like nothing she had ever felt before. Mandy had fantasized about having sex with multiple guys at once, but she never thought that it would happen. If anything, she had assumed that a threesome with a man and another woman would be more likely.

Both of these friends had shown an interest in Mandy in the relatively short time that she had known them, and she had repeatedly spurned their advances. Now, she gave them full access to her body, giving them exactly what they had wanted.

Only a couple of months ago, she had been a sweet, innocent girl, only mildly interest in sex. Weeks ago, exhibitionism had been enough to keep her sexually charged. Now, she wanted to be owned, dominated. How did I become like this?

Mandy panted heavily as Jacob fucked her pussy without remorse .She had been with a few guys in the past, but never had anyone been this forceful with her body. She nearly lost her balance several times, falling forward, forcing David deeper into her throat and causing her to gag.

This experience continued for several minutes. Her muffled moans betrayed her lust as her body soaked in a plethora of sensual overload.

Without warning, her mouth was flooded with warm semen. It splashed the back of her throat, causing her to cough. However, the hands on the back of her head held her steady, leaving her no choice but to swallow the intruding substance as best as she could. The remainder dribbled down her chin.

With one last deep thrust and a grunt, David finished shooting his load, and retreated himself from her dripping lips.

"Fuck man, that was good," he muttered, leaving the bed and fastening his belt.

Jacob turned Mandy over so that she rested on her back.

She could not bear to look him in the eyes, so she tilted her head back, leaving her staring out the window. Jacob spread her legs and continued where he had left off, plunging into her. As she tried to focus on the boy's dorm, the image shook violently with each thrust.

She was not sure that she could take much more. "Mmmm...harder..." She had almost forgotten that she had a voice. She repeated the word. "Harder!"

Her knuckles turned white as she clenched the bed sheets for dear life. She could feel her breasts swaying rhythmically, and the bed banged loudly against the wall of her small dorm room.

"Fuck me harder!" She screamed, crying with ecstasy when Jacob took hold of her hips and pulled her weight back into him. She turned her head and tried to hide her face in the adjacent pillow. The soft surface did little to muffle her screams as she came.

Her body shook and her pussy tightened around Jacob's cock. On cue, she felt him erupt inside of her womb. She slowly worked her body back and forth, milking him until the very last drop.

As Jacob pulled himself from her wet opening, she thought that she might faint. With great effort, she was able to roll over and raise herself to a kneeling position.

Completely spent, she struggled to support her own weight. Looking down, she saw that her pillow was a mess of saliva and whatever remains of David's cum had remained on face. Still naked, she fell back onto the bed and curled up in a ball with her back towards her friends and the window.

She did not recall falling asleep, but all night, she dreamt of getting fucked over and over again. When she woke, it was morning. She was surprised to find that things were exactly as she had left them—she was naked on top of her sheets, her bedroom light was on, her curtains were open, and...

Her head did a double take. The door isn't even locked. David and Jacob had apparently disappeared when they were finished without thinking of it.

So anyone could have come in here last night while I was passed out. That was a terrifying thought, even for Mandy. However, she knew that it was extremely unlikely. She tried to push the idea from her mind.

Instead, she focused on what she could remember. If her scattered memories left any doubt about last night's events, her nudity and the soreness between her legs confirmed what she already knew. The fucking that she recalled was far too vivid in her mind to have been imagined.

After everything that had happened, she wondered what was in store for her. Lying in bed, staring at the sun's rays creeping against the far wall, she figured that her days of playing innocent were probably at an end. Nothing will be the same now, she knew. Everyone will know who I really am.

She thought about this as the sunlight slowly crawled across her room. Suddenly, she heard the sound of someone outside of her door. A hand instinctively shot to her sheets, ready to cover herself, but she paused. With only a moment until the door opened, her mind was overwhelmed with conflicting reactions. Her body was in a state of fight or flight.

There was no more time to think about this. The door handle began to turn.

Hand shaking, Mandy released the sheet and closed her eyes. Naked, sprawled across the top of her sheets, she was asleep. Nothing will be the same now.