All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 07'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartover 9 years ago
Well done.

A good chapter, glad that you have taken the time to write it Insufficient. I enjoyed the slow pace of all the chapters and mixture of consensual and reluctant exhibitionism. It is a shame that this will be the last chapter but you can certainly pat yourself on the back,

skyicewolfskyicewolfover 9 years ago
Oh dear

Last Chapter? D:

Your work is just, so, so wonderful. I want to just lock you in a room and make you write these all the time haha.

Seriously, you have a gift. Hope you keep writing. :)

SexyDaemonSexyDaemonover 9 years ago
GASP

OMG you've returned! For a moment there I thought you were done. Way to surprise me. Nice closing chapter, though it feels like it's left room for more. I guess that's because the real climax (lol) was the last chapter (6).

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122over 9 years ago
Thanks for doing this...

But is there anyway to convince you to continue?

5 stars any day.

JonnyLancsJonnyLancsover 9 years ago

Please Please Please keep on writing, just found your AGAF and The Concert series and have read them all one straight after the other, 5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Loved this! Please do write more VERY soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME!!!

I hopr this is not the last chapter but as long as you keep submitting it's all good! A wonderful surprise to see you pop up last night. I waited until tonight to "pop up"myself. Brought my laptop in to work, waited until everyone left and then jerked off all over my boss' desk. With that kind of reaction from your fans, you musn't keep us waiting so long for your next submission. You are THE BEST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!

One of my favorites of all time! Hope you continue with these two girls, it sounds like there's a lot more trouble they could get into...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Troubling

I read this story, fascinated. Then I read it again. The entire story from start to finish.

I am speechless. It was wonderful, engrossing, captivating and troubling all at once.

What is it about the humiliation of women, of young women, that so turns us on?

And boy was I turned on. I read half the story on a plane and literally went to the lavatory to masturbate in the middle of the flight.

But I am truly bothered. Who is Mandy? She could be our daughter, sister, neighbor, friend. She could be anyone. How quickly does fantasy become plan, plan become action, action become behavior. How soon does a girl (or anyone for that matter ) slide down the slippery slope.

This story is troubling exactly because of how addictive and titillating it is.

And after all that, compliments to the author for having hit the nail so squarely on the head, for having touched so accurately on such a raw nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This definitely shouldn't be the last chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE (I'M SORRY I'M BEING VAGUE. I'M NOT GOOD AT EXPRESSING MY TRUE FEELINGS) BTW, MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Story

Its one of Best story I read here...... Just a suggestion for u that dont let so many people get to know about her.... the less people know the more level of thrill is increased....

Waiting for next chapter or story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Story on the site

Unbelievable story. Hope you continue to write!

EmjanssEmjanssover 8 years ago
More about Mandy

there are so many ways the summer could go, please don't leave that story untold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT'S TIME!!!!

For some new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Climax

My goodness! That's some incredible climax scenes you've written, Insufficient!! I truly enjoyed them all. My favorite in this chapter was with Mandy and Alex. It finally happened and you did NOT disappoint. He certainly had a lot of control and composure over Mandy. A superb climax, especially with four orgasms as the final outcome from the naughty pair! Well done, Insufficient!! Looking forward to reading your final chapter, the one over the summer. All with eager anticipation and curiosity!

♡ ^_^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...