A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not remember falling asleep in her chair, but at some point during the night, she awoke and forced herself from the chair to the bed. She slept soundly, but her dreams were far less coherent than usual, and she could not remember them later.

The morning found her groggy and with a pounding headache. Delicately, she eased out of bed and wrapped herself in a towel. This was going to be a long day, and she planned to relax after the last two nights that she had experienced. Exams were coming up, and she really needed to study if she wanted to maintain any of her scholarships for the following year.

Her phone sat on the desk, flashing from several unread messages. Hesitantly, she picked it up.

"Ha! Nice. Get her to do another one." That was the last message she had seen last night. She scrolled down. "Did you trick her or something? No way that's Jess." The next message was marked several minutes later. "Still there?" The last message gave Mandy pause. "Nobody will believe it."

Uh oh.

Frantically, Mandy typed. "you better not show that to anyone." This was not good.

Minutes passed as she paced around the room, wrapped in nothing but a towel. Every second felt like an hour, but still no response.

Fuck! I can't wait all day. Grabbing her soap and shampoo, she headed down the hall towards the showers.

Tired and hung over, the warm water felt especially relaxing against her skin. For a moment, she forgot about Jacob and Jess. She forgot about Kelly and the boys' dorm. She forgot about upcoming exams, and even her headache seemed to disappear. I think I might even go for a run today.

The droplets washed away the sins of the previous night, and as she turned off the water, the situation before her looked entirely new. Things were falling apart around her, and all she had to do was stop. It was her game—it had always been her game—and she had always been the one with the power to stop it.

I'm going to sort this out before it gets worse. After all, Jacob and David will respect my wishes. They've had a crush on me for months, and they wouldn't risk losing our friendship. Mike is a pushover and will do whatever they do. They got free pictures of me and Sarah, and I let them fuck me. They have no right to ask for more.

The plan was starting to come together. She was far out of Andrew's league, and he would get the hint if she actively avoided him. Kelly had gotten what she wanted last night, and Mandy only needed to avoid her for another few days before they parted ways for the summer.

She might be the hardest part to give up. Mandy was not sure that she could simply forget about her newly discovered bisexuality. Having grown up in a relatively small town, she did not know many other likeminded women. As she quickly dried off, Mandy remembered the way that Kelly had expertly licked her pussy. Nobody had ever made her cum so hard before. Maybe I won't rid myself of Kelly entirely...

The most glaring loose end would be the guys from the male dormitory. Most of them were strangers, but several would recognize her, and rumor of her identity would spread. All she could do was hope that nothing came of it. It was an end-of-the-semester party at a boys' dorm... those things always get wild. I can't be the first girl to get naked in there, and I won't be the last. If I wait a few days, some other crazy shit will happen, and they will forget about me.

Jess...

Mandy felt bad. Although she had not started Jess down this road, she had certainly done her part to keep her on this track. Their shared secrets had been the basis of their friendship, but Mandy was sure that they would endure. I shouldn't have sent that photo of her last night... but she's a big girl, and she can make decisions for herself. She knew what she was doing. After what happened at the concert and at the movie theater, that photo would be the least of Jess' concerns.

Only partly dried, Mandy wrapped herself in the towel and grabbed her things. Her wet hair clung to the bare skin of her shoulders, and she walked confidently down the hall towards her room. In her mind, she started going over the message that she would send to the guys.

Stepping into her room, she almost did not notice the figure standing in front of her desk. Startled, she nearly dropped the basket of shower supplies from her hand.

Alex looked up at her and smirked.

Mandy was not amused. "Oh, fuck! You scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Megan," he responded curtly.

"She's not here." Mandy put the toiletries on her dresser and clutched her towel firmly. Of all people, he was probably the last person she wanted to see right now. Considering the way that he had treated her since elementary school, she was never happy to see him. However, for the sake of her friendship with her roommate, Mandy had always tried to be civil. I really just can't deal with him right now...

"Yeah, I know," he replied. "She's staying at my place for a couple of days. But she had a meeting with her study group, and she asked me to pick up a couple of things for her." With his left hand, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys that Mandy recognized as Megan's.

"Well, she could have told me. What if I was naked in here?"

"I wouldn't have minded." His grin widened. When all he got in return was a glare, he continued. "Don't be so dramatic. I knocked before I came in. You weren't here."

Mandy was getting annoyed. "Fine, whatever. Just get what you need so that I can get dressed." She paused for a second. "What could you possibly need from my desk?"

"Nothing. But you should really put a password on your laptop. You had this right up in the open." He turned the monitor towards her.

Mandy stared at the screen, mouth open in shock. There was Jess, naked, on all fours in the dirt, while someone fucked her from behind. Her face looked up at the camera, but she hardly seemed aware of it. Her hair and cheeks glistened with multiple loads of cum. These were the photos that Mandy had fallen asleep to last night, apparently still open in her internet browser.

"What the fuck?!" Anger resonated in her voice, but she tried to maintain her volume so as not to draw the attention of her neighbors. "Get off my fucking computer! Who said you could invade my privacy?"

He ignored her. "I can't believe it was her. I can't believe it was that mousy girl from down the hall. Jessica? Someone told me it was her, but I didn't believe them. She's the one everyone is talking about."

"Get off my computer!" Mandy repeated. She was furious. The nerve of this guy!

"But then again," he continued, "I also didn't believe the rumors I heard about you at first."

Her heart skipped a beat, but she refused to show weakness. "Get out of my room, Alex." The back her mind was filled with panic. "I don't know what rumors you heard, and I don't care. Just go." Her eyes remained on the monitor. Poor Jess, what have I done? If she was dressed, she would have stormed over there and pushed him from the computer. But in her current dress, Mandy felt vulnerable and kept her distance.

Alex did not move. "I thought maybe it was a mistake. You acted pretty uptight in high school, and there was no way that you were strutting around naked for the neighbors..."

Whatever patience remained was now gone, and Mandy was ready to explode. That's it! I have been nice to this asshole for way too long. "Listen, go fuck yourself and—"

He interrupted, continuing to ignore her. "But then I heard you masturbating in here the other night when you thought you were alone. And now I've came across this..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone, swiping at its screen. "And well, I guess maybe you are more of a slut than I thought."

Mandy froze. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! The guys' dorm? Have the pictures already gotten out? She burned with anger at the comment, but fear paralyzed her. She watched him as he looked at the phone, occasionally swiping his thumb across the screen. She tried to speak, but her voice failed her. She simply stared, helplessly as he continued to admire whatever he had found.

She could not be certain how much time had passed before he finally looked up and acknowledged her. "Sorry, what were you saying? Yeah, I should get going. I know some friends back home that would love to see these."

"Fuck you!" She finally mustered some courage, though she feared it may be too little, too late. "Don't you dare send those to anyone!"

"Hmm..." He continued to swipe and tap at his phone. "You could at least say 'please.'"

"No, I won't. They're not your pictures to share."

"Maybe not, but I would still appreciate it. Otherwise my finger might slip, and these might get sent to Nick and Tom. From there? Who knows where they might go."

Mandy knew exactly where they would go: her entire graduating class, at the very least. "Okay, fine! PLEASE, don't send those." I need to defuse this quickly. "I was drunk last night, and I didn't mean for those pictures to get out. Please delete them."

"That's better." For a moment, he lowered the phone and looked at her instead. "Why don't you tell me exactly what happened."

"I'd really rather not."

"Like you said, you were drunk. Not a big deal. I would just like some context for what I am seeing here."

"Please, just delete them."

He stared at her, then turned his eyes back towards the phone, silent.

"Okay, fine. I was really drunk at guys' dorm and got naked in the common room." She could feel her face turning a bright shade of red as she dodged his gaze. He has the pictures, so what difference does it make? Worse than her embarrassment was the familiar feeling of butterflies starting to flutter in her stomach. Please no, not now...

He smiled. "Well, I will have to ask the guys about that. This is the first I've heard about it. No, this is what I was asking about..." He raised the phone and slowly walked towards Mandy so that she could see the image. On the screen was Sarah topless and in her panties with Mandy's topless reflection in the mirror.

Shit! "Where did you get that?!"

"Doesn't really matter."

Fuck! Was it Jacob or David? Or, maybe Mike? They all knew that Mandy hated Alex, and she could not believe that one of them would betray her like this. "Please, just delete them. We were just joking around and I didn't mean for those pictures to get out."

"I'm not deleting them. You've always acted like you're better than me, and now you're upset because your secret is going to get out. Do your parents know that you're a lesbian?"

"I'm not a lesbian! I've been with lots of guys!" I can't believe I just said that.

"Whatever you say. Not for me to decide," he said as he started to walk past her and towards the door.

"What do you want?" She asked desperately. Even as she asked the question, a warm sensation passed through her body. I'm not even drunk. What is wrong with me?

Alex stopped next to her. Although he was only a couple of inches taller than Mandy, she felt tiny beside him now. He seemed large and powerful, and she felt small and weak. It was like one of her many fantasies, but she tried to fight it. It's Alex... he's an arrogant prick and I hate him.

Her body tensed as his hand reached out and easily undid the knot holding her towel in place, but she did not stop him. Her arms still held the garment in place, but she did not resist as he took her wrists and moved them aside. Instead, she simply watched as the towel slipped from her body and dropped to the floor.

"I knew you would be shaven..." he commented as he looked over her exposed body.

Ignoring the comment, Mandy shivered as the cool air embraced her wet skin. Goosebumps spread across her naked body, and her large pink nipples hardened under Alex's gaze. She wanted to turn away, to cover herself, but she was afraid.

However, it was not Alex that frightened her. She feared that if she tried to escape, her own body would no longer obey. She feared that her lust had become so untamed that even now it possessed her. Still worse, she feared that she might be more aroused because it was Alex who controlled her. For years, he had represented everything that Mandy found unappealing. He was arrogant, loud, and treated women like they were little more than objects. The fact that he was mildly handsome somehow only made her hate him more.

For the past several weeks, Mandy had fantasized about being used. She had fantasized about being treated like an object. Almost everything that she had done over the past couple of weeks had been directed towards putting her in a vulnerable position to someone else...

Now, as Alex's hands came up and firmly took hold of her breasts, Mandy fixated on all the times he had been mean to her or made an inappropriate comment. She remembered what he had said to her on their prom night. I'll have to keep an eye out for you tonight at the after party. After you've had a few drinks, I bet that dress will slip right off...

Well, here she was now. She was completely sober, and the towel had most certainly slipped off.

"Mmmph," she whimpered as he pinched her left nipple. She tilted her head back and moaned as he leaned forward and took her large, perky breast into his mouth. Oh god, it feels so good. His tongue flicked and his teeth bit at her tender nipple. Meanwhile, his free hand descended between her legs and cupped her womanhood.

"Wow," he paused, allowing a finger to slip easily between her wet folds. "You definitely wanted this."

Embarrassed, she tried to push away. "Fuck you." She stopped with a gasp as his finger pushed its way inside of her.

"Oh, don't pretend you aren't loving this," he mocked.

Slowly, he began to work is finger in a circular motion, pressing upward and sending tingles of pleasure up her spine. She felt like a puppet, writhing uncontrollably on his right hand while his left hand helped itself to the rest of her body as it pleased. He groped at her naked body for some time before grabbing a handful of her hair and giving it a gentle tug.

Never had she felt so embarrassed to orgasm as she did now, cumming hard into the palm of his hand. As her quivers subsided and his finger retreated, her weakened legs gave way and she dropped to her knees. She knew what was coming, and there was no point resisting. I am long past the point of turning back.

She watched as he undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

Damn it, why does he need to be well-endowed too?!

Mandy had always rationalized that Alex's ego must be overcompensating for a small dick. But as she gazed at the hardening shaft inches from her face, she realized that was not the case.

Hesitantly, she reached a hand up and wrapped her fingers around him, beginning to stroke.

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that," he quipped as he grabbed her head and pulled her face towards his cock. Its head brushed against her cheek before she opened her lips and allowed him entry.

He wasted no time as he pulled her head downward, forcing his growing dick into the warm moist chasm of her mouth. As he reached his full size, Mandy's mouth felt stretched to its limits. Still, she began sucking him enthusiastically, tracing the underside of his shaft with her tongue as it slid back and forth.

Mandy closed her eyes and tried to fight her gag reflex as he fucked her mouth. When she opened them again, she looked up to find Alex's phone pointed down at her.

She knew immediately from experience that he was taking a picture.

"Mmmhmmmph. Mmmph," she tried to argue, but his free hand held the back of her head steady. No more pictures! She wanted to scream it.

"Don't worry, I am just sending it to Tom and Nick. They would love to see this."

"Mmmph!" Mandy pushed herself away. "No way! No fucking way you are sending that to them!" She tried to get up, but a hand on her shoulder held her in place. Instead, she tried to cover herself with her arms.

"Well, how about this, then? I either send them this," he said, gesturing towards her. "Or I send them the photos of you and Sarah. There are some pretty good ones in there. You know Nick has had a crush on her since middle school, right?"

"No! Leave Sarah out of this! Please!"

"Okay then." He stepped back and lifted the phone again. "Your call."

She felt so weak. I can't let Sarah get dragged further into my mess. This has all been my fault.

Slowly, Mandy lowered her arms and looked up at the phone. Secretly, she was relieved that the decision was made for her. Instinctively, from weeks of taking similar photos, she pushed her chest outward and gave a pouty look. They are going to see me anyway. I might as well look my best.

Alex tapped at the phone several times. "There, sent."

Mandy felt light headed as the reality of the situation started to sink in. However, the moment was short-lived as Alex lifted and guided her towards the bed—her own bed. She complied, lying down on her back and opening her legs for him. Never in a million years could she have ever foreseen this moment, spreading herself, welcoming her childhood antagonist to fuck her like a cheap slut.

He climbed over her and paused, staring down happily at his conquest.

"You've wanted this for a long time, haven't you?" he tormented as he guided the head of his cock against her wet opening.

She said nothing and instead tried his hips forward.

He resisted. "You've wanted me to fuck you since high school. Just admit it."

"Fuck off," she growled, trying to push her own hips towards him. Still, his shaft did little more than tease the entrance of her hungry pussy.

"Just say it. Get it off your chest. You were a total slut and you wanted me to fuck you."

Fuck! "I'm a worthless slut. Please, just fuck me," she begged. She cried out as he thrust himself into her, and she gasped with each subsequent push. "Oh god..." She whimpered between breaths. "Oh god... yes... fuck... oh fuck... mmm fuck me like the slut that I am."

"I knew you were a whore," he whispered in her ear. "Getting fucked is what you live for, isn't it?"

"Mmmm... Yeah, that's all I'm good for... ughh... yeah, don't stop..." He is bringing out the worst in me, she thought. However, at this moment, she did not care. All she wanted was to lose herself in the moment as his cock plunged into her. His demeaning dirty talk only worked her up more.

"Admit it, you wanted me to send that picture to the guys."

"Mmmm, no, but I'm glad that you did."

"I know. Want me to send the ones with Sarah?"

"No!"

"But you'll be glad if I do?"

Her voice caught in her throat. The only sound to escape her was another moan as Alex slowed his pace and reached into his pocket. Oh my god, no!

"I'll take that as a yes." He continued to fuck her steadily as he began typing.

She said nothing, but watched as he finished the message and looked to her one last time for opposition. Receiving none, his finger clicked Send and he returned his attention to Mandy.

The humiliation had an immediate effect on her. "Oh my god! Fuck, I'm going to cum!" she exclaimed. "Ahh, fuck!" Her head fell back and her body tensed up as another orgasm overtook her.

Alex grabbed each of her ankles and spread her legs wide, allowing himself deeper entry. Mandy's breasts began to strike her chin as her whole body rocked back and forth with each forceful thrust. Her entire body was splayed for his enjoyment, and she loved every minute of it. Before long a third orgasm swelled within her, and she cried out once more.