A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no way that the neighbors aren't hearing this...

Finally, when Mandy felt that her body could take no more, Alex increased his speed and pushed even deeper. Mandy knew it was coming. She wanted to feel her cunt filled with his seed, to feel his warmth fill her womb.

To her surprise, he pulled out and climbed over her so that his legs straddled her chest. His cock hovered above her face, and he began stroking it. She wanted it back inside of her, but this somehow seemed more fitting, more degrading.

The first shot of cum flew into her hair, leaving a trail across her cheek. The next one caught her below the left eye. Taking aim, he directed the remainder towards her lips, which she hungrily opened. His semen filled her mouth and ran down her neck, but she did not dare move until his load was fully spent.

"Don't swallow it yet," he instructed, and she did not dare disobey.

Lying back, face and mouth coated with cum, she watched as he lifted the phone again.

"I'm going to send this to the boys," he informed her.

She said nothing. He's not asking, and I'm not arguing.

With her moment of shame immortalized and sent to his friends, he got down from the bed and zipped his pants back up. Looking at her, still naked and sprawled on the bed, he smiled.

"I guess I'll see you around," he said, walking towards the door.

Finally, Mandy swallowed his load. "What about Megan?" It was a stupid question. He's not going to tell her, and I'm definitely not going to tell her.

"What about her? She's going back home next week, so we're pretty much done after that. You, on the other hand... I'll see you over the summer," he said, amused. "Should be fun."

"I'm not doing this again," she said defiantly.

He laughed as he opened the door. "Sure, whatever you say." He took a step and paused as his phone vibrated. Taking it out and looking at the screen one last time, he snickered. "Oh, by the way, Nick says you have nice tits." The door closed behind him.

Mandy stared up at the ceiling for several minutes as her adrenaline slowly wore off. She licked her lips, suddenly disgusted with herself. She had hit a new low, and there was no way to turn back now. Her weeks of playful fantasies had finally caught up with her, and she did not know what was in store for her.

Resigned to her fate, she got up and picked her towel up off the floor.

I guess I should get another shower.

----------

This will probably be the last chapter of the A Gift Amongst Friends storyline, but there may be new stories (or maybe even a new series) about Mandy in the future. Hope you enjoyed it, I apologize for the long delays, and feedback/votes are always appreciated!