All Comments on 'A Girl in Need Ch. 08'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
And so it ends...

It was more exciting at the start, but it was enjoyable and well written.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966about 13 years ago
Quite a nice tale

I really enjoyed the story. I hope you keep up the good work. Thanks for the wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

What a Great Great Love story, it is such a pleasure to read your writings. Please keep writing . Thank You

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Like it a lot

It did seem to lose something near the end. Once the main facts came out there didn't seem to be as much driving the story.

Also, Laura seemed much to in control to have let herself and her daughters be abused the way they were. Given how the elders of the church reacted, she would NOT have been without support had she tried to get away and she seemed to know just how they would react. She came across as a cold bitch who was willing to sacrifice her daughters to get revenge on her husband.

But the rest was done so well that I could overlook this. Thanks!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Though I'm not saying I'd have liked it...

I kept expecting it to turn out that there was something bad about Laura...

Something above and beyond the simple fact of not caring if something awful happened to her peice of shit husband...

While I'm glad that didn't prove to be the case, it really was the only thing keeping me interested... beyond a simple story, that is...

drmoo2udrmoo2uover 8 years ago
So true to life ...

To show how bad it gets ... there was a judge stewart in prince george who was involved in a case of a man bedding his 13yo and 11yo girls AND his 9yo and 7 yo sons ... during the trial he made the comment ..."well better the father than some stranger" ... late in life he was found guilty of getting a 9yo first nations girl peggie ...

he dies in jail ... too bad ... he should have SLOWLY rotted to death in there ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A great story. Thank you.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. Beautifully written, great characters. Having spent 30 years in "The Job" myself can see where it came from. 5* all the way.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Nice story, romance and a little drama. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was excellent and the intimate portions were enough to enjoy the love of Jake and Pat, without spoiling the actual story line, the romance and the life that the future would hold. My hope is that you stick with the romance stories and not go into the actual quick and dirty story lines.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alls well that ends well. It started out dark a d twisted, like David Lynch's 'Twin Peaks'...

Things fell together and true love won out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous