All Comments on 'A Girl Named Sue'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
I like it!

Very good story! I really liked the flow and how you developed the characters. An enjoyable tale, sorry it took so long to get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Well, driving whilst under the influence of drugs, alcohol and a sexy distraction, sounds like unsafe sex to me. Sorry but that ruined the story for me.

monkemmonkemalmost 15 years ago
Very Nice

This was a very interesting story. It is like a movie you never want to end. After meeting these charactors I don't want to loose contact with them; I want to know what happens the next day- week- month. Thank you so very much for a good believable yarn. Please don't stop writing your thoughts down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More More More Please

A really good love story with serial potential. I loved the chemistry and humor among the three. I'd love to hear about what happens next. Too bad the adult entertainment actors are such poor actors. This would make a fine DVD series.

Chuck

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I like you story very much, amigo.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Great till the end then ...

Zip! Zoom! Biff! Bang! Ker-Pow!

The ending was way too hurried.

All else was very good.

Thx

WinestoneWinestoneover 10 years ago
Too short

Ending was a bit rushed. Very good piece. Keep up the good work.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 10 years ago
I hoped that there would

be a happy ending, which in fact did happen.

Modern day romances have, thankfully, plenty of intimate content during courtship, it's old hat having to wait until one is married, you want to be sure that everything fits snuggle before you make that commitment

mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
great story

The ending could have been a couple of chapters longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good story

Sue had loved him for a long time than she finally got him. A really good love story that needs a follow up story about the three. Sue could not have children but what about Marcia. I gave it 5 stars and would have given it more. It is in my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I wouldn't call it a romance, but it was a nice fuck fest with a couple of sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey

Hey love the story and give it five stars and think you need a part two . You can go where you want and it will. Be a great story thank you for your story and hope to see more also if you are out around the Concho valley area give a shout out thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Romance Story

This one comment called them Sluts I disagree My thing is a slut fucks any and all. These three are in love and love sex with each other. It seemed the story came to a sudden stop. Sue cannot have children but what about Marcia? I would like to read more about them if you are inclined to write more. In my favorites. 5+. Stars.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Finished. Yet

Very good story 5* plus Sue got the man that she had loved from afar because she did not want to break up his marriage but Randy's wife took care of that part and it was never said anything about why they separated I take it was her idea.Now on toRandy ,Sue and Marcie I myself think the story stopped just like a person walking off of a Clif. I feel sure there is more to write about them except (they bought a larger home out on the point for the three of them to live in) just my thoughts . It is a very good story but stopped short.

Mack/ gmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was great, but it seems incomplete.

Just wondering if they got Wanda to change her mind and read what happened to Randy's ex-wife and what happened at the woman's meeting.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Part Two and or Three

I think that there is more to be written about them. Why did the ex leave, ECT. ECT

Great Story Sue has loved Randy from afar only after an accidental meeting and finding him available says a lot about the good person she is. Marcie a beautiful woman/ beautiful red head that loved Sue.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Your best by far

I've only read a few of your stories so far and this is definitely the best so far. The only fault I find is, I too thought the ending was rushed. With a bit more thought put into it, you could have written another chapter to this story quite easily if not more. Some of the previous comments have suggested a few paths you could follow , but you definitely need to do a sequel to finish this amazing story one way or another. Your first ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me.

DeKreDeKreover 5 years ago
Where?

I tried to find any romance in this story - no luck.

Just a fuckfest.

jrbooks1jrbooks1over 5 years ago
more !!!!

I sure would love to see more along this story line. Great reead

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Great stuff. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOT a Romance

Adding the other girl/woman did me in. More like erotic coupling that I don't ever read. Certainly shouldn't be in the romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really sad that people think it's impossible to have romance among more than two people. Excellent story! Poly romance is right in my wheelhouse. Looking forward to more...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, thanks for sharing 5/5

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

Six pages long. Two pages of story and 4 pages of sex.. I know this is Literotica, but a better balance of sex and plot would be very welcome. When Sue gave our hero a synopsis of here sex life (i.e promiscuity) he never asked the key question: does she have it in her makeup to be faithful to a single man? It might work for a while, but she's unlikely to stick it out for very long and I don't think he'd be very happy in sharing. 3*

reader1000reader1000almost 2 years ago

I liked the story - good character development, some back story, ok p!ot development. But needed proofreading badly. Even just spell check would have helped. "Fourth", "kneel" and "rigid" all used multiple times but misspelled. Plus "persuade" used when "pursued" was what was meant. Distracting. I did see this as a romance, but between two lovers who added a third, not just a sex story. Some simply can't see that as possible, but they are wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Very enjoyable reading. Liked the end.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

I'm so envious of Randy. This is a story that I could really get my head around. While I've been in FMF relationships before, they pale in comparison. The style of this author gives another dimension to erotic literature. there is love and great sex with a happy ending. Only 299 more to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories