A God of Old Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, the other priestesses hurried to sit near Salome, some more reluctant than others

"How are we supposed to eat?" asked Samara. "We just want it?"

"You just think about what you want," Stacy explained, "like, I want some sesame chicken and pork fried rice."

In a blink, her wish was granted.

"Holy shit," Samara murmured.

"Yeah," Kristin chirped, "and I want a cheeseburger and fries."

With that, her wish was granted.

"Wow," Salome said softly.

Over the next minute, the plates of food began to appear as the priestesses found their thoughts translated into meals.

One of them thought of champagne and wine, and the drinks flowed.

A few minutes later, the other priestesses filed in with their contacts, Enkartep bringing up the rear.

"Where did all this food come from?" Amina asked incredulously.

"We just thought about it," Salome explained.

"Yeah," Kristin said, "Master provides the rest."

The other priestesses and their contacts sat down; within minutes, all of them were digging into their meals.

"This is crazy," announced Javier, one of the Spanish contacts, "this tortilla is just like how my grandma used to make it."

Similar exclamations popped up here and there.

Partway through the meal, Kristin and Stacy, having wolfed down their dishes, grew restless.

Salome watched as they approached Enkartep. Chatting with those around him, he spared a few moments to talk to them. The duo came back over to her after the brief conversation.

"We're going to our room," they chirped, already nuzzling into each other, "do you want to come with us?"

Blushing, feeling the eyes of the other priestesses on her, she was left at a loss for words.

"I, uh..."

"You don't have to right now," Kristin assured her, "drop by whenever you want."

"The same goes for all of our sisters," Stacy announced, "drop by whenever you want."

With that, the two of them hurried out, giggling and chattering.

The dinner continued, with her embarrassment abating.

Finally, Enkartep stood to address the gathering.

"In fifteen minutes, the representative priestesses, their contacts, and myself, will be discussing our political strategy and the next moves we might make. The representative priestesses and their contacts will be there, and anyone else who wishes to attend is also invited. Otherwise, you are free to pursue your interests. If anyone needs anything from me, do not hesitate to ask."

The gaggle of people in the dining room slowly dispersed. Some went to the meeting of the minds, while others went off with various destinations and activities in mind.

Earlier in the day, the martial priestesses had gathered to discuss what their daily responsibilities would be. One such responsibility was the manning of the security room. A shift schedule had been drawn up; Salome's name was on the slot that started the next day at noon.

So, her evening was left open.

In the common room, small groups had banded together, one putting on the television, another bringing out Monopoly.

Salome had another idea for an activity.

After Kristin and Stacy had invited her back to their room, she had found her imagination inundated with images of the two of them tangled together. Soon, the onslaught of images included her with them.

Shame had been her reaction at first.

But she had realized quickly that there was no reason for shame.

They are fellow priestesses. Sisters in service.

It had also occurred to her that the shame she had felt at her rampant imagination was merely a vestige of her old life. Not so long ago, she would have balked at joining the duo. But now, despite having never been with another woman nor having ever even thought about it, she was drawn very much to the idea.

She began to head out of the common area.

"Are you going to visit your new friends?" Samara asked teasingly.

"Yes," she said bluntly.

"Let me know how they are. Maybe I'll drop by their room."

"You could come with me."

Samara shrugged, gesturing to the Monopoly board.

"I'm planning on winning this game, so another time."

Kavita snorted in amusement.

"Bullshit."

The playful argument faded as Salome walked away.

As attached as her new sisters had been to Enkartep, her intuition guided her towards his room.

Lo and behold, when she walked in, Kristin and Stacy were on the bed.

The images of the duo that had flooded her mind had been arousing.

Seeing them in the flesh made hers warm quickly.

She undressed with precise efficiency; while she did so, the duo remained focused on each other.

It was not until Salome, now naked, eased onto the bed, that they noticed her.

"Salome!" Stacy exclaimed, practically tackling her in excitement.

Kristin threw herself atop them as well.

The excitement quickly turned to lust as the two women began to squirm atop her.

The feel of their bodies was exquisite, the warmth and pertness of their flesh alone making her moan. She let them explore her, their hands sliding all over, stroking along her breasts, her thighs, her neck. Their enthusiasm rubbed off on her, making her eager for more of those feather-light sensations. Her hips hitched up as a pair of hands slid down her belly.

Stacy moved to arrange herself between Salome's thighs, while Kristin stayed near her head. It was difficult to choose which woman to focus on; the quick kisses from Kristin were like fiery sparks, while between her legs, Stacy was gazing at her womanhood with a smoky hunger.

A teasing breath along her folds was enough to drag her attention downwards. Her eyes fixed on Stacy. This would be a new experience, one that she knew she would never forget.

She drank in the view as Stacy leaned down.

A few seconds later, her mouth met the dewy petals of Salome's sex.

"Oh yes," Salome could not stop herself from groaning.

Stacy giggled, kissing at the pink flesh, tasting its juices, already streaming forth. Her hands settled on the slim thighs around it, feeling them quiver with excitement.

Every inch was treated to that affectionate mouth. The thirsty priestess began to lick and lap, bringing out her tongue, slathering it all over. Salome writhed underneath that generous attention. Another mouth had descended on her neck, the added sensations creating quite the formidable swirl of pleasure. Both of her new sisters purred happily from their chosen spot, taken by the flavors that she offered.

"Fuck," Stacy cooed, "you taste good."

Kristin giggled, nuzzling closer to Salome, sliding down to nip at her breasts as they heaved in rhythm to her faster breathing. The Colombian woman was overwhelmed, her eyes wide, her hands fisting into the sheets, her pale skin flushed hotly. Every little thing they did to her provoked a sultry gasp, her attention drawn suddenly by Kristin's hand sliding down her belly, the delicate pressure of those splayed fingers making her hips buck, their aim the nubile minx currently slurping at that nectar-coated sex.

"Oh yes," Salome groaned again, watching as Kristin stroked at Stacy's hair, the latter woman lapping enthusiastically at the soaked slit before her.

This was a different experience than she had found with her master. Instead of his serene power, there were two single-minded women.

All they wanted to do was explore her body, from Stacy continuing to lap at her flooded folds, to Kristin sliding her hands all around, feeling the toned flesh laid out before her. After stroking affectionately at Stacy's hair, that hand slid up slightly, landing on Salome's clit.

A moan tumbled from her mouth as Kristin gently caressed the sensitive nub. Combined with that tongue at her pussy, the pleasure rose steadily, spreading into every corner of her body. The two women drove her higher towards orgasm, her wide-eyed inexperience making them giggle. She was constantly looking back and forth between them, marveling at their exuberance, at how readily they immersed themselves in the thrills. There was no guile in their eyes, only reflections of the same lust that she felt.

Stacy was relentless in slurping at those folds, lapping up the wayward juices with a thirsty zeal. Above her, Kristin continued to caress that clit, more sensations funneling into Salome from that spot, her breasts now receiving attention from Kristin's other hand. Their mouths met again, Salome moaning into the contact, luxuriating in the way those lips felt against her, in the way that tongue slid along hers, in the way that Kristin matched her moan.

Along with the physical effects came the psychological impact that this unrestrained desire inflicted upon her.

Enkartep had been the first person ever to show such physical appreciation of her. His talented handling of her had awakened her to pleasures of the flesh.

But the unrestrained zeal that these two women showed in attending to her was stoking her confidence higher. It would have been enough to say that her master found her attractive. With these two unreservedly gleeful in exploring her body, more than just her master found her attractive. Although lacking a traditionally feminine form that many other priestesses possessed, her figure was still met by enthusiasm.

As enthusiastic as they were, it did not take long for them to drive her to climax.

The bursts of pleasure intensified on the swell, the mouth at her pussy and fingers at her clit forcing more and more thrills into her. She gasped, writhing uncontrollably, buffeted by the sensations. Neither Stacy nor Kristin stopped, even once the climax hit.

Wracked by the ecstasy, Salome cried out, her hips bucking as that tongue kept up its onslaught and those fingers rubbed mercilessly at her clit. Her juices flowed freely, giving Stacy more to snack on. The sheer bliss rolled over her, her response to cling to Kristin.

As the ecstasy dissipated, Stacy continued to lap at those folds, cleaning the creamy nectar off. Kristin, meanwhile, was kissing Salome, their bodies pressed together.

"She tastes so good," Stacy said dreamily, finally moving from that sopping sex, slithering up to join the other two.

Her mouth met Salome's. Confronted with her own flavor, Salome eagerly accepted it.

Kristin pressed herself against them, Stacy breaking away from Salome to lock lips with her fellow broken priestess. Left briefly bereft of a warm mouth, Salome watched in rapt interest, her hands trailing along their curves.

The duo then separated, only to move up to either side of her.

Trapped between the two of them was a wonderful helplessness. Their hands were all over her, taking stock of her figure, resurrecting the recently dimmed pleasure. Stacy, from in front, began to stroke at her folds, while Kristin caressed her breasts. The juices began to flow again, both women giggling as Salome unraveled again into a squirming, panting mess. Her mouth went back and forth from one woman to the other in a series of passionate kisses.

Once again, the dual sources of stimulation were formidable in amplifying her pleasure.

Stacy rubbed faster at her folds, watching the thrills play over her face. The juices were once again issuing out over those insistent fingers.

The two women held Salome securely as another peak washed over her.

Nuzzling back into Kristin's comforting presence, she felt the climax dying down, her shivering calming from the abating bliss.

A second presence pressed into her front. Stacy brought her fingers to Salome's mouth. The digits were gleaming with her orgasmic cream. Without a second thought, she sucked them into her mouth. The taste was delightful, enticing her to lick up and down and in between each finger.

"Don't you taste so good?" Stacy cooed.

She nodded, humming as she cleaned off the offered fingers.

The two women acted together once again, easing Salome down onto her back.

This time, Kristin took up the position between her legs, leaning down to savor those dripping folds.

Two orgasms had not sated her burgeoning desire for their affections.

Her new lovers were just as greedy. While Kristin worked at her slit, Stacy kissed at Salome's neck.

That mouth slid up to her ear, brushing along the lobe.

"Do you want to taste me?"

"Yes," Salome breathed instantly, turning to her, eyes wide with need.

Stacy giggled, moving quickly, straddling Salome.

This was another first for her, another time in which another sexual dimension would be revealed. A dripping pussy was lowered to her mouth. Luxuriating in the chance to give pleasure back, Salome leaned up to run her tongue over the weeping slit. Stacy groaned, running her hands over herself, watching the delight bleed into Salome's features.

Her own flavor had been delicious, and Salome found the fresh juices from Stacy to be similarly delectable. Matching Kristin's movements, she slid her tongue all over those tantalizing folds, dredging up trickles of nectar. It was quite the heady thrill to taste her fellow priestess, to lap at her womanhood, sharing pleasure as sisters in service.

A hand came down to twine into her dark hair. She watched, rapt, as Stacy rocked her hips harder, smearing her wetness all over her lips. One of her hands slid up to squeeze at Stacy's breasts, gripping at the round orbs, feeling their pertness in her palm. In response, Stacy bucked atop her mouth, moaning shamelessly.

Of the three of them, Salome reached her climax first, driven to the heights of ecstasy by the two women. Stacy came next, riding harder atop Salome's mouth, squealing happily. Kristin, who had started masturbating while tonguing Salome, was the last, no less euphoric. As Stacy slumped down alongside Salome, Kristin joined them, the trio tangling together, legs thrown over thighs, hands finding wet slits, mouths meeting mouths or landing on breasts. Driven into a lustful daze by the constant pleasure, Salome relished the clinging sweetness coating her taste buds from Stacy's juices that had flowed forth.

Bodies entwined, pressed together, the trio carried on.

Three orgasms would not be enough for Salome.

Nearby:

Amina walked along with her master, mind busy replaying the meeting with the contacts.

It had been led by Enkartep, who had informed the contacts that soon they would be dispatched, along with the representative priestesses, to begin the creation of a political network that would help catapult him back into power. Some had been eager to help. Others, like Yussef and Fiona, had been reluctant.

"If you help us in our endeavors," he had begun, talking to the holdouts, "you will receive rewards untold. Your names will enter history as great men and women, who saw that the world needed to change, and helped it do so. If you refuse, know that one day you will regret being on the wrong side of history. That day, you have my word, will arrive all too soon."

By the end of the meeting, all the contacts had agreed to help, including Yussef and Fiona.

I wonder how many of them agreed to help only because of what he might do to them if they refused.

Once the meeting had ended, she had wanted to talk to Yussef.

Instead, still angry, he had made himself scarce, slipping from the room as soon as Enkartep had ended the meeting.

"Walk with me," her master had asked then.

Forgetting about Yussef's petulance, she had followed him from the room. Several contacts had come over to talk to him, pledging their support directly to him, clearly wanting to make a good impression. Amina waited patiently by his side.

Finally, once the obsequious homage had ended, he had stridden purposefully from the room, Amina trailing after him.

Ahead of them now was his bedroom.

To her surprise, his bed was occupied.

What also surprised her was who was occupying it.

Kristin and Stacy predictably were there, but Salome was between them.

"Well, well, well," Enkartep drawled, "seems you two have gotten to know one of your new sisters."

"Yeah," Stacy purred, "we like Salome."

"She tastes so good," Kristin added.

Salome groaned wordlessly.

Despite her guardedness towards the new priestesses, Amina found herself heating up, pressing herself into her master's side. He chuckled, drawing her in for a passionate kiss. His hands moved along her clothes, and with a gentle insistence, stripped her naked. Returning the favor, she drew his robe off, her hand tracing along his abs, sliding down to grip his cock.

Breaking the kiss, he moved to the bed, and clambered on, met immediately by the trio there. After a beckoning finger was sent her way from him, Amina followed.

Kristin and Stacy pounced on her, surprising her with their enthusiasm. The former claimed her mouth with a rough kiss, while the latter moved to her breasts, caressing the soft flesh. The rising passion made her give in, shedding her guardedness. These were her new sisters, commissioned to be loyal servants by her master, deserving of the same affection she would give any of the other priestesses.

A ragged cry drew their attention to the other side of the bed.

Enkartep had impaled Salome with one hard thrust. His hands were locked at her hips, using that leverage to bring her towards him, meeting his forward motion halfway, ensuring that every inch of his manhood would be buried inside her. The usually stoic and reserved priestess was squealing shamelessly, gazing up at her master with an exultant look.

"Master! Oh, fuck yes, Master! Master!"

The collision of flesh against flesh was loud and lewd, each impact making Salome's pale body jiggle. Her hands were fisting at the sheets, knuckles white from the exertion, her legs by now wrapped around his waist.

"Master! Please, oh yes, Master, please, Master!"

Amina bit her lip as she watched the display. The look of sheer joy and lust on the younger woman's face was purely erotic.

Movement beside her made her look.

Stacy was crawling over, drawn by the salacious sights. Her mouth landed on Salome's breasts, locking around a hard nipple, making the Colombian jerk from the intense sensations.

An insistent hand settled on Amina's back.

Looking back, she saw Kristin smirking at her, with an obvious intent.

Amina matched her playful grin, and allowed herself to be pushed onto her hands and knees. Her eyes fixed squarely on Salome taking their master's cock. There was no stimulation needed to drive up her arousal.

That did not stop Kristin from adding some into the mix.

One of her hands slid underneath Amina to take hold of her breasts, while the other began to caress at her slit.

The room was quickly filled with loud moans. Their master fucked Salome hard, pumping into her with a fiery passion. Stacy busied herself by kissing all over the swath of Salome's nakedness, while Kristin rubbed at Amina's folds, leaning over her to nip at her shoulders. The pleasure began to rise, from those fingers at her sex, and the sight and sounds in front of her.

Groaning desirously, Enkartep moved his hands up to the headboard, using that leverage to increase his pace. The crash of his hips against Salome's was unforgiving. Those jubilant cries that she had earlier been issuing out constantly were now simply stuttering squeals. The power that he brought to bear overwhelmed her, leading her through several orgasms, her energetic writhing nearly knocking Stacy away.

Amina keened softly, her hips pushing back against Kristin's fingers. Those deft digits were rubbing all over her folds, sneakily pushing just past her slit, before pulling back. Her juices flowed out to dapple the fingers, leaving them sticky.

Another orgasm tore through Salome.

"Cum in her, Master!" Stacy pleaded, "cum in her!"