A God of Old Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ignored her, focused on fucking Salome, who was grunting mindlessly, lean body rippling from the thrills, sweat plastering her hair to her forehead. Her eyes were locked entirely on Enkartep, barely registering Stacy nuzzling against her.

"Cum inside her," she exhorted their master again, "please, cum inside her so I can eat it out of her, please..."

Again, there was no response.

As talented fingers drove Amina to climax, she watched Salome taking those deep thrusts, their master leaning over her as he rutted her cunt. Droplets of sweat fell from his chest and brow to land on Salome, her response loud groans, Stacy quickly pouncing on the drops to lap them up eagerly.

Amina felt those fingers settle on her clit.

Kristin pressed into her back, leaning forward to brush her lips along Amina's neck.

"He's going to cum inside her," she murmured, "and then we can eat it out of her."

The lewd words made Amina moan.

"But first, I want you to cum so I can lick your cream off my fingers."

Amina moaned again, undulating back against those fingers.

The animalistic grunts that came tumbling from Salome turned into fevered cries as Enkartep drove deep into her, stilling at the apex of the thrust, his sculpted physique caught in ecstasy, the waves washing over him. Salome screamed in agonized bliss, her back arching so much that it rose off the bed. From her nearby vantage point, Amina could see droplets of their combined fluids trickling down to the mattress.

The sights and sounds helped to drive her to a messy climax, her cunt gushing out onto Kristin's steady fingers. She watched as Salome continued to cry out, jerking from the rush of heat as their master filled her womb, his gift to her formidable in its potency and size.

Kristin moved from behind her, dragging those cum-coated fingers up Amina's back. As they made their journey, Amina turned to meet Kristin, their mouths clashing. The kiss broke quickly as Kristin was eager to taste the cream slicking her digits. Her tongue peeked out, finding one, licking up and down in a display of wanton hunger, finishing off by sucking the length of it into her mouth. The next finger received the same treatment, Kristin groaning from the taste. Enticed by the display, Amina grabbed at her wrist, and as the other woman looked on in amusement, brought the hand up to her mouth, sucking at the remaining fingers. The flavor of her own cream delighted her.

Another ragged cry drew their attention back to the others on the bed.

Enkartep had since pulled himself from Salome, and now Stacy was feasting on her cum-clogged cunt, placing her mouth right at that slit to catch the sluggish dribbles. The ragged cry had come from Salome, who was still feeling the effects of the intense pleasure that their master had unleashed upon her, also having to deal with the hungry mouth at her sex.

"Come on," Kristin encouraged Amina, slithering over to join the other priestess.

There was a split-second of hesitation, and then Amina followed.

Many of the priestesses had shared their first times servicing their master carnally with other priestesses. In those cases, he had made them service each other as well, a dictate that had forced the necessity of his meddling in some of their minds. Amina, having been lucky enough to have him to herself for her first time with him, had yet to service one of her sisters.

The sight before her as she shouldered in between Stacy and Kristin was majestic in its simple salacity.

Salome's pink folds were flooded by escaping streams of seed. The slit nestled in those folds was clutching at air, sensitive to every little bit of stimulation, from the playful breath that Stacy blew over it to the pad of Kristin's thumb running along one of the lips. Every inch that was not glistening with feminine juices was coated in the clinging semen.

"Taste her," Stacy encouraged, "taste her and Master."

Salome gazed down at Amina as she leaned down to closely survey that cunt.

The opportunity before her was a new one, a new experience that she was sure would become a regular occurrence. These women, and the others in their ranks, were just too alluring to not indulge in this sort of activity often.

Her tongue peeked out, and she dragged it up the beckoning folds.

The taste was intense, the sour-sweetness of Salome's nectar combined with the muskiness of Enkartep's seed. She groaned, lapping it up, feeling the clinging liquids slide down her throat. Another pass yielded more of that mixture. Leaning forward to grab hold of Salome's hips, she began to work on those folds, every so often met with another stream of their master's essence. Glancing up, she was met with Salome's eyes, rife with desire.

After a minute, Stacy and Kristin nuzzled against her.

"You have to share," Kristin scolded gently.

Amina kissed her in response, passing on a recently mined mouthful. Surprised but pleased, Kristin shared it, the two of them enjoying the mixture together, sticky strands glistening between their lips.

During this oral embrace, Stacy had slid back into position at Salome's cunt, now lapping up the flow of juices.

Kristin broke the kiss to nip at Amina's neck, but quickly found herself distracted by something else.

Laughing at her fellow priestess' unrestrained exuberance, Amina glanced behind herself to see their master brandishing his still-erect cock. The soft purr that came from Kristin was followed by a sultry moan as she took his length into her mouth.

A warmth pressed into her from behind.

Turning instinctively, she was met by Stacy, who led her back down to Salome's still dripping slit.

"How much did he cum inside you?" Amina asked incredulously, seeing the thick flow unabated, now slicking the pale thighs below.

"So much," Salome cooed.

"Just enough for both of us," was Stacy's answer.

Smiling at another display of the unfettered lustfulness of these two new sisters of hers, Amina kissed her quickly, before leaning back down to that slick cunt, licking and lapping. Quickly joined by Stacy, they worked together to clean that cum-blasted area, taking turns slurping from the leaking slit.

An unrelenting desire had gripped Amina. In her past life, such lasciviousness would have made her recoil, but now, cavorting with these nubile women and this formidable man only seemed natural and right.

Nearby:

Victoria sat in the security room, her eyes flitting back and forth between the various cameras. Many showed bedrooms filled with writhing women. One drew her eye repeatedly.

Amina, Salome, and the two new priestesses were in Enkartep's bedroom, locked in an energetic quintet. The first two had been the ones to see him newly risen, and seemed to have gained some favor from that, both from their master and the other priestesses. The second two were, in her eyes, unworthy of the mantle of priestess, and just as unworthy to share the bed of a god. Her sex life had always been satisfying, but he had shown her dizzying heights of ecstasy. These new women, who had never even heard of Enkartep before a few days ago, barely deserved even his slightest attention, let alone to spend their time attending to his pleasure.

That should be me.

The thought made her shake her head.

Every time one of the new priestesses gave him pleasure, the same thought popped up, her jealousy rampant. But admittedly, Victoria was unsure if she was annoyed by them satisfying him, or annoyed because she wanted to be broken, because she wanted to live her life thinking only of his pleasure.

What did not help was her mind running over what he had told her earlier in the night.

As the priestesses had dispersed after dinner, he had intercepted her on her way to the common area.

"If you wish to be broken," he had told her, "all you need to do is ask."

Her initial response, after glancing around to see if anybody had heard him, had been a stuttering gasp. He had then walked away, leaving her to play those words over in her mind repeatedly.

Sitting there, in the security room, watching the quintet share pleasure so freely, made her want to join them, made her want to take him up on his offer. The two new priestesses seemed carefree and plainly happy.

If such a life is service, it would be a worthy life.

The rest of her shift was spent shaking off embarrassing thoughts like that one. Yet as hard as she tried, they kept popping back up. It did not help that she also found herself thinking even more about what her master had said about asking to be broken.

Finally, Samara arrived to relieve her, and Victoria was free for the rest of the night.

Ambling through the common area, she saw that some priestesses were still lounging around. Plenty, she had seen from the cameras, had retired to the bedrooms. Her feet carried her through the common area, and on to the bedrooms; when she passed hers, she stopped.

I can just stop by for a little while.

The decision made, she continued to his bedroom.

The door was closed, so she knocked.

A moment later, it swung open, a wave of lilting moans washing over her from inside.

She stepped over the threshold, biting her lip at the sight, her body quickly warming.

At the center of the lustful conflagration was their master, with Amina in his lap. Behind her was Kristin, kissing at her neck, both hands squeezing and stroking at the Egyptian woman's body. Salome was next to their master, nuzzling against him, while behind her Stacy sat, pleasuring herself and Salome.

Enkartep was the first to notice Victoria.

"Join us," he intoned in that deep, smooth voice.

She was already in the process of taking off her clothes. His invitation only spurred her to undress faster.

Once the last scraps of clothing hit the floor, she clambered onto the bed.

Immediately, Kristin and Stacy made a beeline for her.

"Another sister to get to know," Stacy purred.

It was difficult to maintain the intended aloofness towards them with their squirming bodies pressed against her. Although her intent had been to go straight to their master, she found herself succumbing to the two lustful women, allowing them to maneuver her onto her back.

Insistent hands on her thighs spread them. Stacy took up position at her sex, quickly leaning down to taste those folds. The pass of that wet tongue made Victoria groan, her hips twitching, the pleasant sensations continuing as Stacy settled into a steady rhythm of licking.

The first time Victoria had ever been with a woman had been the previous night, when she had been made to serve Enkartep alongside Lauren. Neither of them had possessed any experience with the same sex, but once their master had freed them of their inhibitions to allow them to fully serve him, that had not mattered.

What she had felt then had been the curious explorations of an inexperienced lover.

This, however, was the eager affections of an exuberant lover, who had already explored and come to love the female form. Stacy was voracious, lapping up every drop of dew that seeped forth, her hands sliding up to Victoria's breasts, teasing along her sensitive nipples.

Not to be left out was Kristin, who shimmied up the bed, coming up to Victoria's mouth for a kiss. By now finding it exceedingly hard to remember her guardedness towards this duo, she kissed back, enjoying the warmth of that mouth. Her hand drifted up between them, stroking at one of Kristin's breasts.

Kristin broke away, grinning at her, and moved further up. The intent became clear when she straddled Victoria's head, bringing her dripping cunt down onto her mouth.

Losing herself, Victoria canted her head up to meet that descending slit. Her tongue peeked out to run along the folds, hearing the exultant sound that came forth from her fellow priestess. In turn, she let out her own sound of pleasure, thanks to Stacy still working at her sex.

If Master breaks me, this would be my life.

Unlike the sudden mix of arousal and embarrassment that similar thoughts had caused not so long ago, she felt only the former, the thought of cavorting endlessly with these two nubile women surprisingly enticing, especially as it also meant mindless service to their master.

The pleasure built steadily. Stacy purred happily as she drank down mouthfuls of errant cream, while Kristin cooed contentedly, her hips rolling gently against Victoria's mouth. Her tongue was curled inside that silken channel, rubbing against the walls, drawing out more streams of delicious dew. Nearby, she could hear the noises from the other three as they shared such thrills. One of those voices, that of Enkartep, held her attention. He was the reason she had come here, to serve him; this lustful indulgence was the precursor to that service.

But as Victoria drank down more and more of those fragrant juices, as she sighed out again and again in response to that clever tongue teasing inside her, she found herself enjoying this more and more, happy to wait for their master.

Stacy, thirsty as she was, quickly drove Victoria into a fierce climax. The waves of ecstasy inspired her to work harder on Kristin, to push her into her own climax, to hear those jubilant cries. Although the euphoric haze was formidable, she kept her tongue going, focusing on the clutching walls of that sopping pussy. Kristin ground herself against that attention, her moans upping in intensity, until she reached her peak, the soft cries sounding so sweet in Victoria's ears, the cream that flowed abundantly forth sweeter still.

The switching of positions and partners happened quickly and organically. The quintet had an understanding, one that forced Victoria to catch up, watching as Salome hurried onto her hands and knees before their master, Amina giving one last longing peck to the head of his cock before meeting Kristin in a heated embrace, Stacy slithering by them to spread her legs before Salome, who leaned down to lap at her cunt just as Enkartep speared hers. Momentarily left out, Victoria was grateful to be waved over by Amina, an understanding smile on her face.

Nary a word was needed, as the three women caressed and stroked each other. Victoria felt a hand at her cunt, another at her breasts, but as she returned the affections, the reality set in that there was no need to know who was doing what exactly, as they were sharing everything. Mouths met as well, sparking needy, messy, tripartite kisses that left her breathless.

The all-encompassing storm of ecstasy raged on, sending her into one, two, three, four orgasms, her juices streaming out endlessly, slicking fingers, palms, and wrists, the stickiness reclaimed by her tongue licking it back up from that anointed flesh. The fourth climax bled into a fifth, and then a sixth; after that keeping track seemed pointless.

Finally, another change of positions happened.

This time, she found herself in sync with the other five.

In front of her was Salome, legs spread to show off her cunt, drooling with their master's seed. A needy look was plastered all over her face, ragged gasps tumbling from her mouth.

Behind her, their master took hold of her hips. Moaning at his touch, she reached under herself to frame her slit with a few fingers, and was rewarded by that thick length teasing past them, driving into her sex. The surge of hard flesh packed her full, forcing a groan out.

As he began to fuck her, she leaned forward, quickly licking at the flow of his cum seeping from Salome. The taste was divine, a heady potency searing onto her tongue, accompanied by the flavor of femininity. She began to push back fervently at Enkartep.

The pleasure given to her by him was different than that given to her by her sisters.

With him, every minute movement provoked incredible thrills that both soothed her lust and stoked it higher. Just the teasing of his hand along her lower back seemed to provoke climax, from the knowledge that he was availing himself of her body. Now, with his cock driving deep into her with a steady rhythm, she felt herself quickly coming undone. Although the taste of the treat that Salome provided her with was incredible, and she wanted to drive her fellow priestess to climax, the rising ecstasy left her unable to do much but rock back against the smooth thrusts, moaning out ceaselessly, her head now resting against Salome's thigh. Her fellow priestess did not mind, however, simply smiling down at her, cleaning herself up, scooping up the leaking semen with her fingers and feeding it to herself. Occasionally, she would offer a slick digit to Victoria, who would open with a lustful sigh and suck the cum off it.

Nearby, Amina, Stacy, and Kristin were rubbing against each other, nubile bodies heaving from the waves of sensation. Their eyes were fixed on her submission to their master.

In taking the five priestesses into his bed, he had bound their pleasure together, so that when her moans spiker louder, so did theirs, and when she reached climax, they proclaimed a similar ecstasy. The ensuing cycle resulted in a stronger, deeper sense of connection with these amazing women.

Once the last lingering mouthfuls of seed were cleaned from Salome's cunt, the Colombian woman slid away to join the other three. The mixed flavor coating her tongue now, Victoria focused entirely on pushing back at their master, feeling just how wonderfully his member filled her channel. The smooth passage of his rigid flesh along her tender walls sent her from peak to peak in a relentless journey. Adding to that was the way his hands slid all over her, their favorite target her pert breasts, cupping them firmly to use them as leverage or stroking gently at the sensitive nipples.

Words had become useless to her. Her mind was open to him, allowing him to understand her fully even from sputtering groans and gasping whines.

When she felt his cock begin to throb angrily, she attempted to speak, to urge him to completion, so that he might claim her womb with his potency.

To her great consternation, the necessary words did not come.

However, to her great joy, he did.

The last thrust sent him deep inside her clasping channel, and as the pulsing waves carried his seed towards her, an intense orgasm struck her, leaving her cunt in a series of spasms, just in time to receive his climactic spurts. A rapturous wail erupted in the room, ripped from her throat by the raw sensation, by the swell of power suffusing every inch of her insides.

The rush of his essence pouring into her calmed into a soothing sense of fulfillment, in a psychological and physical sense. She cooed happily, grinding back against him to show her thanks, in turn feeling his cock stir at her affections. Mired in the sea of semen inside her, that member began to move, again starting up a steady rhythm, tearing her out of the afterglow. Momentarily confused, glancing over at her fellow priestesses, seeing that they had no intentions of taking her place, she began to gleefully bounce back harder at their master. The thrusts squelched through the mess of semen, thick trickles beginning their sluggish exit from her sex.

For a fleeting moment of clarity, Victoria realized that to stay too long in this state would result in her becoming like Stacy and Kristin.

But then the moment passed, the mounting sensations spelling another climax, her ragged cries provoking similar ululations from the other priestesses. That sudden clearness of mind was overwhelmed by the sheer ecstasy, no match for it. Their master wanted to give her all this pleasure; she would take it eagerly and gratefully.

Next to her:

As Enkartep continued to fuck Victoria, taking her in different positions and with different levels of aggressiveness, Amina noticed a change in Kristin and Stacy.