A God of Old Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whereas the two of them had been earlier focused on her and Salome, they began to act giddy, watching their master and Victoria with an impatient excitement. Of course, this did not mean that they had stopped pleasuring her and Salome, only that they simply multitasked.

Neither Amina nor Salome minded that their master had turned his focus to Victoria. His stamina and creativity were irreproachable, but in this case, he was also displaying a lack of mercy. Each period between the bouts of passion only lasted roughly five seconds, before his cock would begin to pump back and forth again. At first, at the start of each round, Victoria would glance over at the quartet nearby, as if to wonder why they were not attempting to take her place. After several rounds, the reaction to the start of the next one became an ecstatic squeal with no thought to the other women.

Amina lost track of time. The only indication of how much had passed was the state that Victoria was in.

The poor priestess was barely able to vocalize beyond weak grunts and meager gasps. The strain of exertion was easily visible across her lean muscles, their trembling an indication of her exhaustion. A sheen of sweat coated her flesh, droplets landing to splatter onto the bed. Here and there their master's seed leaked from one of her holes or anointed her body, a fat trickle of it along her cheek, a generous helping of it upon a breast, a graceful spurt of it glazing her belly.

In divine juxtaposition to her degradation was the handsome serenity that Enkartep exuded. Although sweat shone all over him, it was the only indicator of the constant exertion. His cock was unfailingly erect, not once flagging even the slightest bit.

It was the broken priestesses who pointed out the truth of the situation to her and Salome.

Victoria was on her hands and knees, a simple and familiar position, mindlessly pushing back at their master. Amina was sitting nearby on the bed, Stacy embracing her from behind. Those hands, now only to be used for hedonistic purposes, caressed at her wet slit, at her soft breasts, at her heaving belly. Next to them sat Salome, in a similar position, Kristin behind her.

"He's going to break her," Stacy told Amina then, "like he broke me and Kristin."

The sultry purr made her buck lustfully, groaning as she realized the truth in that statement. Their master's usage of Victoria was reaching a point no one could return from.

"I wish he'd break these two," Kristin said casually to Stacy, "then we could fuck all day long."

That comment made Amina and Salome moan, both women surprised at how hot the salacious words left them. In the former, a similar feeling from earlier arose, a jealousy in the simplicity and ease of such sordid living.

"Master won't do it," Stacy told Kristin, "they're too valuable."

"Well I can wish, can't I, Stacy?"

Stacy giggled, leaning over to lock her mouth against Kristin's in an eager kiss.

Amina watched the proceeding before her, zeroing in on Victoria, on the expression of lust on her face. The look bleeding into her eyes was of desperate desire, an unhinged version, a carnal insanity that put all importance on pleasure above all else. Her mind was being overwhelmed to the point that it was straining, bending from the insistence, unable to ignore or overcome it.

And then the breaking point arrived; seeing it firsthand seemed at the same time a privilege and a torture.

His hand moved up to Victoria's hair, and took a fistful, yanking her head back.

Her joyous squeal was followed by the calm tones of his voice.

"You are about to break. I will stop if you wish. If I do, you will return to normal after some time. If I keep going, your mind will shatter, and you will become a creature of desires, of pleasures, of impulses."

The moan that came from her was richly lewd, an almost embarrassing sound that belied just how overwhelmed she was. Kristin and Stacy matched it, their eyes wide and reverent.

"This is your choice, priestess. Choose well."

Amina was rapt, fixed on the sight before her, seeing the way that Victoria fought for breath, the way her body bucked at his words.

"Do you want me to break you, or shall I stop?"

Gurgling gasps had been all that Victoria had been able to manage in these latter stages of their coupling.

But now, the necessary words spilled from her easily.

"Break me! Please, Master, break me, break me!"

His soft chuckle almost went unnoticed in the chorus of moans from all the priestesses there. Kristin and Stacy were reliving their own breaking, whereas Amina and Salome were in awe at the pure need driving Victoria's words and actions. The martial priestess was still begging for her own debasement, breathlessly pleading in a desperate whine, even as their master surged onwards with zero hesitation.

A few moments later, and it was all over.

Amina had been hoping to pinpoint the exact moment of the breaking.

But it happened all too quickly, the pivotal second passing with no fanfare, just more insistent thrusts and feverish moans. It was almost as if nothing had changed, Victoria displaying the same mindlessness behavior that had appeared earlier.

Finally, Enkartep finished with her, depositing another load of seed into her cunt.

Exhausted, Victoria fell forward with a groan.

Stacy and Kristin scooted forward immediately, gently turning her over onto her back, Salome right behind them. The trio began to clean the clinging cum off Victoria, their tongues dragging along her flesh.

Amina, meanwhile, was drawn to their master, specifically to his cock, still erect, shining with copious bodily fluids. His hand slid into her hair as she leaned down to lick and lap at the formidable member. The taste was incomparable, a heady mix of potency and femininity that made her pay attention to every inch before her, to find as much of that mix as possible. Once she was satisfied, she slid her tongue further downwards to lap at his testicles.

After such worship, her focus turned to the quartet behind her, the broken priestesses lavishing Salome with lustful attention, the Colombian priestess moaning as their hands caressed at her flesh.

Once somewhat removed from the moment of breaking, it was easy to see the changes that had come over Victoria.

The exuberant energy that she exuded in tending to Salome alongside her fellow broken priestesses was evidence enough. It was different than the prior caresses, driven by a base need to please and be pleased. This woman, once independent and individualistic, would now be reduced to a simple vessel for sensation, her worth tied directly to carnal purposes. Once again, Amina found herself vacillating between jealousy and pity. In this environment, the room saturated by desire, the jealousy had a distinct advantage.

Enkartep was watching the quartet as well. Biting her lip, Amina slid over to him.

"Could you break me and then undo it?"

His gaze, calm and lightly amused, shifted to solemnity. A deep blush arose in her cheeks from the simple act of asking that question. Although she did her best to keep her voice level, as if the question had come from curiosity instead of an actual desire, he was easily able to discern the truth.

"If I were to break you, you would not want it undone."

Trembling, she reached out, her hand closing around his cock.

Amina was a woman who had many responsibilities, and although she oftentimes considered them to be at the same time privileges, they could still be burdens. To think of the existence now allotted to Victoria made her yearn for such simplicity.

"Break me," she begged quietly, almost under her breath.

Seeing the breaking firsthand had only exacerbated her jealous interest.

"Please," she begged, whispering as if to not even hear herself plead so desperately.

He shook his head, gently caressing her cheek.

"Such a fate is not to be yours. I have too much need of you."

"Please, Master. Let me be broken, only for a day."

"You would beg for a lifetime once the day finished."

"Please...please..."

"No, my priestess. I will not break you."

The finality of the statement made her choke out an anguished sob.

His strong arms enveloped her, and she nuzzled into his warmth.

"You will regret your pleas in the morning," he told her sagely.

She gazed up at him, comforted by his serenity.

The other priestesses came over, drawing him and Amina down to the bed. The six bodies writhed together for a little while longer before falling into sleep.