All Comments on 'A Good Girl Pt. 03'

by emma_sub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Who is we all? The focus of this is her submissive journey, but it is so severely narrow it makes me uncomfortable. Does she not have any life beyond her submission or is she 24/7 to this expanding group? There is a lack of emotion for me, as if she's wandering through a Hollywood fog. The writing is good, but still distills down to the simplistic I'm wet so it's all good. I'd like something more from inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous - reveal yourself

How cowardly is it to post anonymously?! This is a fantasy. Don't worry about the real life of a fantasy woman!!! Another magnificent chapter. The Mr Grey here makes Christian of 50 shades look like an awkward schoolboy!

billie babkabillie babkaabout 8 years ago
A Very Good Description of How a Submissive Thinks and Feels

As a submissive myself I found this story excellent. The feelings that she expresses as she experiences pain and pleasure, even humiliation, are those that i feel. i mostly identified with her, with only minor differences between her reactions and how i would probably have reacted. It is one of the best submissive viewpoints that i have so far read in Literotica. Please continue the stories, Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
even if not my cup of tea lovely

I love all your stories though will admit that I mostly like the one man/one women sections of them. Would love more about her and Michael with a little romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I would love to give you pain and pleasure all day long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous