A Good Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then moving around me she fingered my cunt from behind. I could feel her breath on my neck. Arousing me quickly again until I was on the edge. I couldn't understand, my brain refused to cooperate. I caught my breath, bit my lip and closed my eyes.

The spatula hit me again and the sensation went straight to my cunt. I was thrusting out for her. Thrusting out my tits to be hit then my cunt wanting something. Tears streamed. She was pushing me, wanting to find my limits. It was one of those things that made me aroused and my cunt wet, I suddenly realised, being pushed further than I thought I could go. My hips began thrusting, wanting to be fucked, jerking backwards and forwards with lust. It hurt so much. My thighs were wet. I could smell myself. I was so dirty. My tits were on fire.

Hit and fingered. It was repeated. Until I came and almost fell to me knees screaming.

I was shocked by the extent of my response. She was smiling. I heard her say 'No more, not this time'. How could I have taken more? I began thanking her, thanking Mr Grey, thanking everyone. Crying, my hips still rocked obviously, disgustingly. Master was standing with me. His hands touched the red heated parts. My hands were still on my head. I hadn't been told to move. Miss Janet kissed me again before she took me back to the wall and rubbed my pain with creams. Soothed me. Her hands on my tits and buttocks, so nice, so comforting.

"Did it hurt, my love?"

"Yes. Oh yes, Ma'am".

"Good. And you'll submit again next week."

"Yes. Oh Yes."

"We'll gradually go further with you. I can tell that you enjoy the journey."

"Thank you, Ma'am, thank you.

Now the spatula and plug were part of the scenario. The next time when I stood up again and saw the spatula and began to sob quietly and held my tits protectively in my hands.

"Just think how big and hot they will feel in a moment. Just think how heavy they will feel. I'm going to make it easier for you this week. I'll tie you."

I looked at her in a kind of shock. My buttocks throbbed and heat filled me. She took my hands behind me and fastened linked leather straps around each. A tingle ran down my spine as that process of being restrained began. Then she fastened my elbows with more leather straps. I realised the reason why as my tits pushed out and defenceless. I was still sobbing softly and clenching my bottom as she stood me so Mr Grey could better see my tits being slapped with the spatula. Strangely I too made sure he could see properly, pushing up further for him, not turning away, through the pain and the heat. My nostrils flared as I tried not to cry out from the slaps of the spatula hitting my tender flesh. My tits were on fire, burst from their skin. They felt so heavy. Eventually, desperate for release, I was allowed the massive orgasms that I had each week.

I stood as she rubbed over the heat with her hands. Tits and ass. Then the plug was inserted again in all its humiliation.

When I was not allowed released after being spanked and having my tits slapped I knew there was yet a new part coming. Without the arm restraints being removed I was made to bend and offer my ass for the plug again. It was put in very gently and carefully. "We don't want our dirty little slut coming at the wrong time do we?"

I was led over to the sofa, made to sit in the centre where she put the towel from Mr Grey's knees. The plug was pushed deeper with my position and I grunted. I could feel the material harsh against my sore bottom. I was pushed down and pulled forward until I lay on my bound arms, my head against the back, my hips now over the front edge. Cuffs were fastened around my ankles, one each. Each taking a leg they pulled them back and apart until I was spread wide and gaping. My butt plug felt huge and ready to pop out but it didn't, the pressure making it feel like that though. My ankle cuffs were fastened to ropes which went over the arms and behind the sofa, my knees raised and spread, just like my cunt was. I was bound and totally defenceless, I could look down my body and see my reddened tits facing the ceiling. My arms ached beneath me.

I looked up. Miss Janet had the spatula again. I sobbed "No. No. No," as I realised what she was going to do.

"Oh yes. I'm afraid you will want this, my little cunt. But we don't want any screams do we? Do we need to gag you?" I shook my head, my eyes wide. I was restrained, open and ready for Miss Janet. Nothing happened. I looked up at her, saw her raised eyebrows and realised what I needed to do.

"Please. Oh God. Please slap my cunt Ma'am."

"Of course little one. You are going further aren't you? Accepting more and more as you get hot now aren't you?"

My movement very restricted, my vulnerability making my heart race faster. I could feel my enlarged, over heated, pulsing tits. I knew my juices would be glistening and I could feel them running around my plug as I clamped around it, held in my exposed position. There was no way of hiding anything regardless of my fear. I watched as she knelt down between my spread thighs, Mr Grey standing over her, obviously looking down at my cunt. It didn't matter how many times it happened it was always humiliating showing myself like this and Miss Janet obviously knew.

She lifted the spatula and brought it down on the skin of my fleshy mound. I jerked, clenched my mouth shut. It continued to hit me, the sounds like spanks, my body continuing to jerk. Even in my state I realised she did it softly to begin with and it was very arousing. My clit throbbed wildly. I jerked against my bonds each time it was caught.

Then suddenly heat engulfed me. I saw her head between my legs as she licked me. Lapping and sucking and penetrating me with the tip. Only a short time. She could sense my nearness. I heard myself crying out, pleading for anything.

Then the spatula again. My fleshy mound and lips throbbed and bulged and reddened before my eyes. Gradually she increased the pain but the pleasure had already got a hold.

"There, what a lovely sight! You are beginning to become quite pink down there, just like your bottom, and so very moist, too! And you like being licked you lezzy slut! You're getting much wetter, aren't you? Come and look closely Mr Grey."

I knew I was wet; they would be able to see. I felt so randy, such a slut, so naughty. My legs were tied, spread as much as possible so that my cunt and mound simply thrust up, my chest pushed by my arms showing my hard nipples. It was degrading being tied and beaten and examined and it excited me.

The blows moved down, below my clit, onto my lips. As they landed each time a keening noise came from me and more and more wetness seemed to explode between my legs. And then a mouth at my cunt but never for long. I hurt, oh I hurt, but there was always something else. She knew, how I felt, knew as she was balancing on the edge the pain with pleasure in me. I felt engulfed by it, cocooned almost. Suddenly I came. There was no build up, well none that I was aware of, I just exploded.

I sat on Miss Janet's knees as she rubbed creams on me, her fingers soothing, on the hot inflamed places that she had tormented. I wanted to kiss her, kiss Mr Grey. I felt so free of stress, so free of al problems. I felt cared for, knew they thought I was worth the trouble of regular spankings. I felt so emotional and I cried quietly as she held me.

"You look after me don't you?" I felt like a little girl.

"Yes. We do. Don't worry my lovely, we're all looking after you now, make sure you have everything you need. We all look after you.

12