All Comments on 'A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 04'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
very good

this was hot and well written, thanks and I would gladly read more.

peter49parkerpeter49parkerabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Story.

Very well written. Just what an erotic story should be... erotic.

Thank you Apple for this very interesting series. Your writing style is superb and I strive to become half as good a writer as you are.

jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Move over Thor, Hulk and Wonder Woman. I have three new super heroes. MrThick, MrsThick and CuriousOne. I love how you worked the three of these characters together into one glorious 3 day suck and fuckfest.

Your story line is amazing and will capture the minds of thousands of your fellow Litsters.

I look forward to any new adventures that come to your mind.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you~!

I want to thank everyone for reading and voting on my stories. I've received a lot of private messages and emails regarding my "A Good Little Cock Sucker" series. I've enjoyed writing this story for all of you and I've loved reading all of your messages and comments posted.

Once again, I give thanks to my friend jimmyturtleman for his initial post and thread on this subject. His words are what started the journey of CuriousOne to be written.

Dear...

georgeblack: I suppose "Wow!" and "What a story!" sums it up. Of course, I read your words and place a large amount of emphasis on the exclamation points.

liz33nd: Thank you for your comments and for returning to favor me as an author. I do appreciate your comment of being "hot and well written". I will hold you to your promise to "gladly read more".

peter49parker: I love the use of "fantastic" and "erotic" when it refers to my stories. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I went to your page recently and read your first story. Very nice job. I hope to read more from you in the future...and your writing stands on its own. You don't have to be half as good as anyone else, you are great in your own way, but I do thank you for the compliment.

jimmyturtleman: I do love Thor and I have a friend who has a fetish of sorts for Wonder Woman, so I take that as a major compliment. I'm sure MrsThick would look great in a Wonder Woman costume. I happen to know that she enjoys working and playing with rope.

p.s. I believe you've come up with a great story title: "The Three Day Suck and Fuckfest"...what do you think? LOL

p.s.s I love that you wrote this, "Your story line is amazing and will capture the minds of thousands of your fellow Litsters." Best compliment every!

Again, thank you all for reading my stories, voting, and commenting.

~Apple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And then there were three

What an enticingly erotic way to enhance and grow this story with the addition of the commanding, adventurous Mrs. Thick. Your proven good little cock sucker character has now displayed his other oral skills. I am thinking you probably have more weekend rendezvous running around in your head that will certainly have the Thicks getting full use of their weekend toy. It will be arousing to anticipate just how they will expand the use of their eager little cock sucking pet.

Applicious, your stories are always well thought out and arousing regardless of the topic!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 5 years agoAuthor
I like three...how about you?

My dear Anon,

Thank you for such complimentary and absolutely lovely comments on my story. "Enticingly erotic" is what I strive for in so many ways! If I may say, I find it enticingly erotic imagining that you were in (and may remain in) an arousing and anticipatory state while reading my story.

As for what else may be "running around" in my head...well...only time will tell!

"Applicious" xxx

p.s. I'm thinking that "Enticingly Erotic" and "Weekend Rendezvous" would make for great story titles. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more ! All 4 chapters were exceedingly hot, but adding Mrs Thick to the mix really did intensify the eroticism 3 or 4 fold. Does Curious One ever more fully explore the interest in pee play that Mr and Mrs Thick initially aroused in him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous