All Comments on 'A Good Massage Made Better'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Been there

This one is excellent and close to exactly the way things go with some. In the 10 to 15% range in my experience, with some it gets to be way more fun than just watching.

I do have a tad of experience, weekly now for close to 35 years.

Oddly, we men can find that females like to look and touch too, they also like sex. All one needs to do is pay attention.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Had a regular masseuse also :)

Went to a masseuse, became a regular and then after a while, a relationship formed. Let's leave it at that. However I do miss her a lot best massages I have ever had and on a separate side, great sex as a friend with benefits. :)

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Very sexy

A very good experience, well told, sensual, arousing and erotic x x x

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 10 years ago
I still don't think you're telling the whole story.

I like the way you gradually progressed the story over a period of time. It made things so much more believable. It made sense that the woman would want to gradually minimize the draping as much as possible as time went on so that she could freely massage you without the sheets being in the way. She wouldn’t have done this if she didn’t trust you and it takes time to build up a trust.

It was rather awkward and funny when you got a full erection and the little towel didn’t cover you well and it was very sexy the way she asked you if it was okay if you did without the towel. Yes, she was seeing you in a state of sexual arousal, but she had been working with you for quite a while and she felt comfortable with you and trusted you. She had told you before that it’s a normal physiological reaction for a man to get an erection and that there was no need for you to feel embarrassed. You were fully exposed and very turned on and wished that she would provide you with a happy ending, but she continued the massage in her usual professional manner, not saying anything else about your erection.

Finally, she suggested that you could “take care of business” by yourself while she watched. Here, things get a little dicey. Didn’t you want to pull her down and encourage her to touch you there? It seems to me that you were awful passive. If it were me, I would have taken her hand and put in on my dick and asked her to finish me off. Or, better yet, I would have kissed her and tried to get her to take her clothes off too so that she was at least topless.

But I still don’t think you’re telling the whole story. There has to be more to it than that. Do you think she was trying to rationalize things by saying that, as long as she was not giving you a happy ending, she wasn’t being unethical? Did she think, as long as she didn’t actually “stimulate” your genitals with her hands, that made things okay? You mentioned that the woman has a husband and that he could be just a short distance away upstairs. Was she concerned about being unfaithful?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great, but was hoping...

... for a breach of ethics at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! And, yes, I absolutely believe it is true because you didn't try to cheapen it by throwing in a 'happy ending' at the conclusion.

A happy ending is not necessary for a 'satisfying' massage. Thanks for sharing this fun story!! Beautifully written.

real36ddreal36ddover 4 years ago
Great story

Very sexy story. Love the naughtiness with her husband just upstairs. No harm in watching...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...