A Good Night to Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her mouth to beg me to stop I shoved the filthy head of my toy into her mouth. After that she only made choking noises as I pushed the shit and blood covered shaft down her gullet. By the time it was all the way in, she had passed out. Without a chance to get a breath, she died quickly.

On the second of November the news hit the papers. The pension was fully funded again and the company's money was all back in the correct accounts. All told, over 185 million dollars had been recovered. It changed thousands of people's lives. It was a miracle.

Christmas had come and gone when Jackie's body was found. It was after New Years before they confirmed her identity using her dental records and the serial numbers on her breast implants. Her boat had pulled loose from its anchorage and got caught in the currents. The elements had wiped out any evidence on board that might give a clue to who had been with her. It was obvious though that their sick sex games had caused the tragic accident that killed her.

There was no way to keep the details out of the papers. She was too infamous. From the breast implants to the size of the strap on, there were pictures and vivid descriptions of everything. The stories were half scandal, half celebration.

Chapter 4-Have another hit, Dude

Four years ago I changed my plan very late in the hunt. Instead of going after my original target, I ended up at a costume party at a frat house. Normally I pick my targets far in advance. I usually spend the time between November 1st and New Years scouting and choosing my next target. But when Jud Winston's exploits hit the papers that fall I had to drop what I was doing and go after him.

At the beginning of the fall term Jud had been voted President of his frat. To celebrate the brothers all threw him a huge inaugural beer bash. It was held the first Friday night of the semester and everybody who was anybody on campus was there. Of course that included the new crop of freshmen girls, ripe for the picking by this bunch of horny upper classmen.

Over the past three years Jud had worked hard to recruit the guys from the football team to join the frat and it had worked. Now he and eleven other varsity players were all frat brothers. They worked hard and played hard. While Jud was trying to recruit his new brothers into the frat, the university was trying to recruit bright new students to help them raise the academic ranking of the school. They wanted students who studied hard and tested well. When those kids met Jud's friends, things went wrong.

Juliet Strom was raised in a strict Catholic home. She attended a Catholic all-girls school and had never been away from home by herself. Though she had a great grade point average and a pretty good list of extra-curricular activities, she didn't get a scholarship for college. Her parents had spent every penny they had to pay for her private school so when she was offered a full four-year ride they jumped at it.

With natural straight blond hair, lightly tanned skin and blue eyes Juliet stood 5' 2" and weighed 105 lbs. Her firm A cup breasts sat pertly on her chest without the need for support. She was athletic, trim and hot. Best of all, she had no idea what a delicious little cutie she was.

Jud spotted her through the crowd of her friends at the party. The cool air inside caused her nipples to make little hills in the crisp white cotton blouse she wore. Her smile lit up the dark room. The sparkle of curiosity and innocence in her eyes was something a jaded guy like Jud couldn't resist.

Before he introduced himself he gave two of his buddies a nod. They never could prove what was slipped into Juliet's glass. It could have been GHB, X or a mix of the two. The naive small-town girl didn't stand a chance when Jud started trying to seduce her. Even though she wouldn't have considered doing anything with him, with the drugs on his side she was a sure thing.

"Do you need a quiet place to clear your head?" he asked her.

"Yeah. I guess I'm tired. It has been a really long day." she said.

Taking her hand and leading her up the stairs he said, "Come on. I know just the spot. Have another hit of that punch, it's just what you need tonight."

Of course the President of the frat had the biggest, nicest room in the house. Jud had talked his dad into giving him the money to have it redecorated. Now it looked like a gentleman's study. Wood paneling was put over soundproof wall and ceiling panels, thick carpet was laid on the floor, two leather club chairs faced a long leather couch, and a king sized four-poster bed made the room feel rich and sumptuous.

Juliet had never seen anything like it in person. She was awe struck by it all. But even in this impressive room all she could think about was that she must be ill. She hadn't had but one glass of punch. She had just started her second when she started feeling funny. It was so nice of Jud to let him stretch out on his sofa. A few minutes and she'd be fine.

What she didn't know was that in a few minutes time she'd be the center attraction at a gangbang for Jud and his jock frat brothers. With almost no resistance from Juliet, Jud pulled her little white blouse off and barred her sweet breasts. Those hard nipples were the lightest shade of pink like two tiny pieces of sweet candy atop the firm little mounds of her tits.

Her jeans were yanked down her legs easily and the virginal white cotton panties were slipped off as easily as her blouse. Her fine light blonde bush couldn't hide the untouched treasure behind it. Jud leaned in and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of her virgin pussy. Then he smiled and licked her from the bottom of her tight lips to her little hooded clit.

Juliet's body responded to the stimulation just as it been biologically programmed to. If she had been awake, she'd have felt this first sexual touch and experienced the response. But since she wasn't conscious, she missed it. Juliet's parents had been very protective of her. And since her church and school forbade it, she had never ever been tempted to touch herself, much less let anyone else do it. But that was all about to change.

Jud ate her out like a starving man. Even in her drugged state, Juliet got aroused and when he began to flick his tongue back and forth on her clit, she came. Releasing his dick from his pants, Jud then climbed on top of her and said, "You're going to love this, Baby. You're about to become the President's First Lady of the night."

Her pussy was the tightest he'd ever had. She was squeezing him so much he could barely keep from coming. Then he hit her hymen. He was so drunk that for a second he didn't understand. Then he realized-she was a virgin. With a yell he popped her cherry and sank his dick balls deep into her.

Completely self-absorbed, he immediately started pounding into her. She lay still, unresponsive as he shouted, "I'm going to break you in right, Girl. I'm going to teach you how to take some dick." Panting as he got closer to coming he said," Oh, you have got some fine pussy. I'm going to make sure it gets fucked all night long."

With a triumphant cry he unloaded his balls in her unprotected pussy. Smiling down at her semi-conscious face he asked, "Was it good for you too?" He laughed and rolled off her. Slipping back into his clothes he went to the door. He yanked it open one and of his buddies who'd been leaning on it almost fell into the room. "Next!" he yelled laughing.

Over a dozen guys raped Juliet that night. It went on all night long. During the night Juliet had started to wake up from her drugged state and start trying to fight one of the guys off. Jud stepped in and tried to get her to drink more of the drugged punch. "Have another hit", he told her.

When she refused he started slapping her and beating on her. The next time he told her to drink, she gave up and did it. In no time she was out again and they started abusing her even worse.

At one point the guys made a game out of taking her limp body and holding her up in between them. Basically they slid her back and forth and used her to jack off with one guy in her pussy and the other in her mouth. When they got tired of that, two of them would plaster her body against theirs and fuck her in the ass and pussy at the same time.

Her moans and groans and the way her pussy would lube up from the stimulation made them think she was enjoying it. The louder she'd moan the more they'd brag about how good they were getting her off. Anytime her body responded, they'd call her a whore and fuck her even harder.

She woke up under a blanket on a couch downstairs late Saturday afternoon. Her mouth and throat were raw, her pussy and ass were tender and even though someone had washed her thoroughly from head to toe, come was leaking out all over her legs.

Despite what had happened, the cops said she didn't have much of a case. She'd gone to the party willingly and she'd even told a girlfriend she was going to find a quiet spot with Jud. Plus she couldn't recall any of the specifics of what had happened to her or who might have done it.

The prosecutor couldn't get a court order for DNA samples because the guys all swore that she wanted to do it. Every member of the fraternity gave a sworn affidavit to their attorneys saying that they didn't have sex with her, they didn't know who had, but they did hear her say that she wanted to fuck as many guys as she could that night. They even lined up pledges and under-classmen to back up their story.

Juliet left school and went home. Her parents couldn't understand how this had happened to her. They didn't know what to do and were no help at all. Her priest seemed like he wanted to help her, but she felt his disgust from the first time she saw him. It seemed like he never looked at her without a look of blame in his eyes. Two weeks after she went home, she missed her period.

One of the animals that had raped her had knocked her up. She was ruined. No decent man would ever want her. Her child would be born a bastard. Now she'd never have a chance to go to college, never have a husband, never have a chance at a life.

She hung herself on a Friday night-three weeks after her rape. Her parents almost lost their minds. They never imagined that they'd have to bury their child.

The Catholic Church considers suicide a Cardinal Sin, so the church wouldn't give her a Catholic service or let her be buried in the parish cemetery. When the priest told them, Juliet's father punched him in the face and would have probably beaten him to death if his wife hadn't been there to stop it. The shame was too much for them and they moved away a little while later.

All this had happened before the first of October. When I read about it, I had to do something. I knew that guys like this don't do it just once. They'd probably done it before and since they got away with it, they'd probably do it again.

On the Monday before Halloween, I slipped a note into one the lockers for the university's grounds crew. It had two hundred dollars in an envelope with a location where I wanted a hole dug for a 6x6 post. It went on to explain that I had a Halloween prank planned and I needed a little help. I left another note with a thousand bucks in it on November first detailing what it meant to be an accessory before the fact.

The Catwoman costume I got was made of leather from head to toe. Long, black gloves, a black corset, black boy shorts and a black mask set off black thigh-high boots. The mask had a cowl that fit over the top of my head and ended at the nape of my neck. A long, black wig hung straight down to the small of my back. The mask only left my eyes, nostrils and lips exposed.

Of course plenty of my body exposed. That and the long black whip I drug behind me got a lot of attention too. One guy I passed said I was a walking wet dream. "That's a good boy" I replied as I walked by.

But he wasn't the one I wanted. I was looking for Jud. I was hunting him-dangling the kind of bait I thought he'd go after.

It wasn't a half an hour before he came up behind me and offered me a glass of punch. I laughed at him and walked away. A minute later he was there again and said, "Well, if you don't want punch, what can I offer you?"

I sauntered over to him and stood right against him. Reaching down I traced the outline of his dick in his pants and said, "Don't you know? Cats like to drink cream." I smiled and headed for the stairs.

He was easy. I even let him pretend to be in charge. Sloppy kissing, juvenile groping, and a quick lick or two of his cock had him loosing control. Stepping behind him I wrapped a leather-clad hand around his little dick and jerked him off. He shot off quickly and went soft in my hand even faster.

Then I shoved him down on the floor and said, "My turn."

With a yank I pulled the Velcro sides of my shorts apart and sat on his face. I made him work for it. Teasing, I leaned up just high enough to make him strain to keep his mouth on my pussy. Then I would grind down, shoving his head hard against the floor just to repeat the whole thing again and again. As I came on his face, I called him every name in the book.

"Not bad. Not bad for a little boy", I told him

"You want to see what this man can do, woman?" he said.

"Maybe, but I don't know...I've got to be somewhere soon."

"I'll take you there. My Beamer is right out back. I can take you anywhere you need to go, woman", he bragged, proud of his daddy's car and what he thought was a clever innuendo.

"Hmmm, maybe you can. Maybe you can't. Let's find out." I swung my whip and wrapped it around his neck. "Here, boy", I said, walking out into the hall. At the top of the stairs, in front of the whole frat I slapped him across the face. Then I leaned in and licked his face. I whispered in his ear, "Can you take another hit, dude?"

"Yeah I can", he answered with a grin. "I can take it."

I led him down the stairs and out the door of the frat house using my whip as a leash. The whole crowd was whooping and hollering. Everybody in the frat joined Jud in celebrating his luck at landing such a prime piece as me. It was the last time any them ever saw him alive. All night long I kept telling him, "Have another hit, dude" right before I'm slam him with my fist, my boot or my Louisville Slugger.

The next morning they found his body, fucked up the ass with a baseball bat and beaten to death. He was tied to a cross that stood between two of the houses on sorority row. Stapled to his chest was a piece of paper with just two words written on it-For Juliet.

Chapter 5-Hi, I'm Eve

Right after I turned twenty-one I got a DUI. As part of my sentence I had to join a therapy group. I was thrilled. It was just what I wanted. It's what I needed to get ready for my first Halloween as an adult.

I'm not being sarcastic here. It really was just what I wanted. You see, I got the DUI on purpose. There was a man in that support group I planned to kill and it would be so much easier if I could get close to him.

"Hi, I'm Eve and I'm an alcoholic."

"Hi, Eve."

Such bullshit. There I was pissing and moaning meeting after meeting. And when I wasn't pissing and moaning I had to listen to the other losers doing it. If one more asshole tells me "it works if you work it" I'm going to loose my mind.

I took my time with Phil. First I sat back and let him get up and talk. He was really proud of going seven years without a drink. Of course the three years he spent in prison probably made it a little easier.

You know that's what did it-the three years. That's what made me start. When I found out that drunken piece of shit spent just three years in prison for killing my parents, I lost it. I thought that 8 to 10 years for Vehicular Manslaughter wasn't enough. Then he gets paroled after three years. It was more than I could take.

Phil got up and started talking about Halloween and how every year when people started putting up decorations he started thinking about the girl he'd met that night. How he was trying to get laid and kept hoping that if she had a few drinks in her, he might get lucky.

He'd used alcohol to get laid before, and knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself. Since he drank so much, it was his only way to relate to anybody.

While he was talking I figured out my way in. After the meeting I got Phil's attention and told him that I understood what he was going through. Halloween was a bad night for me too. I said, "It's so tempting I don't know if I'm going to make it through it. I got to find something to do, something to keep me busy so I can get through the night." He was staring at my braless tits jiggle the whole time I was talking.

Phil said, "The best thing is to be with somebody. To find somebody who understands what you've been through and will be there for you."

"That's a great idea. Why don't we get together and help each other through it?" I asked.

His stupid face lit up like he'd struck gold. "Sure, if it'll help."

Rocking back and forth on my toes I said, "How about we get a cup of coffee and talk?"

"Okay, there's a spot I like to go to just down the street. I'll walk you."

We spent the next two hours that night and time after every meeting in that little coffee shop. As we talked I described in lurid detail all the guys and girls I'd been fucking, trying to get my mind off drinking. I described the size of their cocks, how they fucked me, very little detail that I could.

Watching him squirm and try to keep his cock from sticking up was hilarious. Of course I'd slip my hand up I could to play with my nipples or down into my crotch to rub myself. One of the best nights was when I told him about the couple I'd picked up and fucked.

I told him how much I loved sucking on her big, firm tits. How they felt so full and heavy in my hands and how the nipples stuck out like the eraser on a pencil. It took me a while to find the right word to explain how sweet her pussy tasted. Then I went on and on about how I could feel the walls of her cunt quiver around my fingers when she came.

Her husband had a long, thick cock. He pounded me from behind making my mouth grind hard against her cunt, but she seemed to love it. She even egged him on telling him to fuck me harder and faster. They'd obviously had threeways before and liked them.

Another night I told him that I might be too exhausted to talk, because I'd fucked a bunch of guys the night before. The bar I went into was full of hunky guys. Rather than drinking I set out to find the guy with the biggest cock. I told the guys that the guy with the biggest cock got to fuck me. So I sat on a toilet in the men's room as they lined up down the hall to show me their dicks.

Naturally I had to give them a chance to show me how big they were hard. I gave a few of them a hand-or a mouth-or whatever it took to help them get fully hard. Well, once they got hard, I couldn't just leave them like that so I jerked, sucked, and fucked them all. It was an amazing night.

One cock after another was in my hands, mouth and pussy. They used me like a cheap whore and I loved it. When I told them my pussy was getting worn out, they just turned me over and started taking turns in my ass. By the time it was over I could barely walk out to get a cab.

But he had the most intense reaction the night I told him about a girl I'd met at the grocery store. I kept staring at the wine so she asked if I needed help picking something out. When I told her I was trying not to buy it, she said, "You need something more fun than wine so you won't think about it. Why don't you come home with me and I'll see if I can't keep you occupied until the craving passes?"

I jumped at the chance and I jumped her as soon as she closed the door to her apartment. The tiny little skirt she had on hid a delectable ass and a freshly shaved pussy. Drinking from her was better than any wine and her mouth on my tits and clit was like magic. We spent hours teasing each other, letting the climax build until we couldn't stand it anymore and screamed out as we came. It was fantastic.