A Good Night to Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I told the story I was rubbing my cunt through my jeans so hard I almost came while we sat there. Phil was sweating and breathing so hard I thought he was either going to shoot off in his pants or have a heart attack.

Every night I had a new story of my sexual exploits. Some of the stories were from my past others were fantasies. He gobbled up every word with his mouth hanging open like a big fish just waiting to get reeled in.

Handshakes at the end of the night turned into hugs and the hugs got longer and tighter as the nights wore on. On the 30th I kissed him. It was just a little peck, but his dick got hard as a rock against my belly when I did it. That's when I knew I had him.

Phil was half way past me when my car hit his broadside. In broad daylight the dirt road I came out from was all but invisible and it was impossible to see at night. The racing harness and roll cage I'd had installed were sure worth the money. His little compact crumpled up and pinned him inside while I barely even got a bruise.

That far out in the boonies it would be hours before anybody came by, so I got to take my time. I got two bottles of Jack Daniels out and sat on the wrinkled hood of Phil's car while I talked to him.

"Phil, you thought you were going to get a piece of ass tonight didn't you? Well, you're not. You're going to die. I know that you are because I'm going to kill you."

He started to panic. "It's okay to be scared, Phil. You've got good reason to be. You could even scream for help if you want...nobody will hear you but you could try. Want me to help?" I screamed, "Help-somebody help me."

I waited for a moment, listening to the silence of the woods around us. "Doesn't seem like anybody can hear. Oh, yeah. You were planning on getting some pussy tonight weren't you? You were going to finally get to see these tits you've been staring at night after night, huh? Wanna see 'em?", I said as I unbuttoned my jacket and shirt. "Take a good look, buddy, cause it's the last pair you're ever going to see."

Then I stuck my hand down my pants and fingered my pussy. Pulling it out I held it close to my nose and inhaled my scent. "You wanted to get a taste of this, didn't you? Here you go-have a little "

For about half an hour I teased Phil with glimpses of my tits and pussy, the whole time explaining to him who I was and why I was killing him. I'd hit him hard enough that his car folded in and left him completely immobilized. I don't think there was even enough room for his dick to get hard. But then again, the way he was bleeding, he probably couldn't have got it up anyway.

"You sure are quiet tonight, Phil. Don't you have anything to say?"

Phil's head tilted toward me and he started to speak, "I'm s..."

I hit him and said, "I didn't get that, Phil. What did you say?"

It took longer for him to lift his head the next time. "I'm...." He quieted down quicker after another punch to the face.

Four of five good smacks got Phil to shut up. Every couple of minutes I poured more whiskey down his throat. A couple of times he tried to fight me. I said, "Come on, Phil. It's Halloween. You know you want a drink, why fight it? It's futile. Besides it might help with the pain. You must be hurting bad, huh?"

"Lord, give me the strength", Phil was muttering his prayer so I hit him again. His head lolled back on the seat and I started pouring the whiskey down his throat. When they found him his blood alcohol would be off the charts.

"Hey does this hurt as bad and getting gang-fucked in prison? Of did you like having those guys take turns riding your ass? I'll bet you liked it, didn't you? I know sometimes I really like to have a big hard dick slamming into my ass. But then again I'm a girl, not a worthless, drunken piece of shit like you."

When Phil started to drift away, I reached in the car with a piece of glass and nicked his arm. I didn't cut it wide open the way my mother's was when he hit her. I just nicked it. "Know what that is, Phil? That's your brachial artery. It's the major blood vessel that pumps blood to your arm and hand. If it was sliced wide open like my Mom's was, you'd bleed to death in a minute or two."

"That's what happened when you killed my parents. My Dad got to watch while my Mom bled to death. Now I'm going to watch you bleed to death."

"If you could move, you might be able to slow it down, but you can't...too bad. You'll be the victim of a hit-and-run. Oh, don't worry. They're never going to find my car. You see it's not really a car."

"I know it drives like a car and all that. But as you can tell from how hard I hit you, it isn't a regular car. In fact on the books it doesn't exist. I had it built just for tonight and tomorrow I'm going to have it taken apart. Can you see the cage around the driver's seat? It's stronger and heavier than the ones in racecars because it was built for safety, not for speed."

"And see that big hunk of metal on the front? That's what came through the door of your car and fucked you up so bad. That part wasn't even my idea. One of the guys who I paid to put this together asked me what it was for. So I told him, 'I want to hit somebody hard one time and walk away.' He drew that up and said it was what I needed if I wanted to do some real damage. Guess he was right, wasn't he?"

"I know you did your time in prison and you've been working the program so you thought all this was behind you. You might have put it behind you, but I haven't put it behind me yet. But don't worry I will in just a little while."

"Hmm, I'd better head back to town soon. It's a long drive back to my place. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I don't live anywhere near here. That's just what I told you to get you out here where we could have some quiet time together, but I got to go. I've got a party to go to."

"Phil, I already told you how Mom bled to death while Dad watched. The way her arm was sliced open it just took a minute for her to pass out. Dad was stuck in the car while it burned, so that took a little longer. He lived long enough to be burned alive".

"If you had stayed there that night and tried to help, you'd know that. But you didn't, did you? You drove off like a little chicken shit and the cops had to track you down."

"That's what I'm going to do now, Phil. I'm going to light your car on fire and let you bleed out or burn to death while I drive away. Lucky for me the whiskey you were bringing to my place to get me drunk so you could get laid is here. It's just what I need to get this fire burning."

"You know I want to thank you, Phil. Thanks to you, I don't think I hate Halloween anymore. I love it."

As I lit the whiskey soaked seat I said, "Hi, I'm Eve and I'm a killer. This is my justice, Phil. You killed my parents so I killed you back."

Chapter 6-Cops and Crooks-Witch is Which?

That brings us to tonight. Here I am, dressed up like a witch at a costume party with a bunch of cops. We've known each other a while now, Luke. You know what I'm capable of and you know what I'll do to make things right. I always make sure the crooks pay.

Tonight is no exception. Luke, you've been a cop for twenty-four years. You and I have been partners for almost two years now. I trusted you with my life and you trusted me with yours. Well, that's going to change after tonight because one or both of us isn't going to walk out of here alive.

For a while I wondered how you got started. What was the first crooked thing you did, Luke? Did you do something big or did you just look the other way? Did you just spend so much time down in the dirt and muck that it got on you and you couldn't wash it off?

You know I've seen the payoffs. I've seen the beat-downs. I've seen it all and I can't let it go. I have to make you pay. So tonight one of us is going to die. Either you're going to reach down, grab that gun off the table and blow my head off, or you're going to kill yourself with it.

That's why your kit is laid out in here. With this stuff lying around everyone will think you were cleaning your gun. It'll be called an accident, not a suicide. Your wife and daughter will get your death benefits and your pension. You'll be buried with full honors. I'm the only one who'll know what you did and I know how to look the other way. You know I can do it. You taught me how.

In between those stops we made at my apartment so you could fuck me with your little prick, we did some good police work, partner. And I've done some good police work on my own too. During the last year alone you let three witnesses get killed. I know you didn't pull the trigger, but you let it happen-hell, you even helped.

Don't think the drug dealers slipped my attention either, buddy. That little girl you let get away at the high school last month was a set up. Your slimy friends told you to make sure she didn't get busted. I'd already searched her locker before you did. I knew there was X in it, but since she let you fuck her, you let her go.

She was a fine little piece of ass wasn't she, Luke? You don't get much of that tight little teenage pussy when you're an old man do you? Had you forgotten how good that young stuff is? Did she suck you off too? You old fool-I knew all about it. She did have an impressive set of tits on her for a kid. I'll bet you had some fun with them, huh?

I've got pictures of you two together, along with pictures and video of you and me. The "rape" game I talked you into playing looks so real on camera. It'll be easy to convince a jury you were fucking me against my will. The handcuffs and fucking me with your nightstick makes it look so real. Thanks, by the way, I really enjoyed that part. Plus it makes you look like a sadistic piece of shit who got off on abusing his vulnerable little female partner.

The scene where you fuck my face while you bitch about your lazy ass cow of a wife will be a big hit with a jury too, Luke. But I don't think she or your daughter will enjoy it as much as I did. I've watched it all and now it's been edited it down to the essentials. To be honest I like it. I don't know whether it's that hot, or if it's knowing how much it'll fuck you up, but it makes me come every time.

Just last night I watched our videos. I put on that camisole and shorts set that you like. You know-the one like your daughter's. A good wax left my cunt smooth and tender. The slightest touch was all it took for me to soak those little shorts. But I didn't just touch my pussy once. I shoved my fingers up in there and diddled my clit until I came over and over again.

It was even more fun when my girlfriend, Suzy got there. I know you always thought she was just a fantasy I'd made up for you, but she's not a fantasy. She's real, and she's a great fuck. Suzy let me sit there, leaning back on the headboard of the bed while she ate me out. Then with me on my hands and knees, she rode my ass with a big, long strap-on. I lost track of how many times she made me come last night.

I am so proud of the camera work she did. She's a good editor too. She kept my face out of a lot of the shots, but she always got your face and every word you said. At my place with me, in your car with that high school slut, at the customs house with those drug dealers, in that warehouse where you beat that junkie to death, every shot is a gem. If there were an award for best incriminating video, she'd win it easily.

Knowing how much stuff I've got recorded, you're wondering if I'm wearing a wire right now. I'm not. Come on and pat me down if you want to. You can even feel me up one last time. You won't find anything on this body that you haven't had your hands on before. But you don't need to, do you? You know there's nowhere to put one in a costume like this. That's why I wore it.

Well that and I am a witch. That's what I've become. This is my last time of be an avenging angel so I become the witch that I want to be. And I'm going to disappear like magic when this is over.

You see while we've been sitting here the only things I touched were the gun and my beer. The gun has that cleaning rag around it so my prints won't be on it. And I'm going to walk out of here with my beer in my hand, so I won't leave anything behind. All I need to do is wipe my prints off the door as I go. Tonight will be a tragic accident that happened because you were careless and in a hurry to get to the party.

I know you're trying to figure out a way to turn this around on me, but don't even go there, buddy. You see if I turn up dead in here tonight, two things are going to happen. One, they'll find the file I've got stashed away detailing all your crimes with pictures as proof. From the pimps who set you up with pussy, to the payoffs from the drug dealers, to the witnesses you've gotten killed-they'll find it all. Two, if you're still alive tomorrow, the guys I've paid to kill you will get you. It may take them a while, but they'll get you. They're the best. They'll hunt you down and kill you.

It took me a long time to get where I am. Between my inheritance and my parent's life insurance I've got plenty of money. I'm going to find a nice little quiet spot on a beach somewhere and just kick back and enjoy myself. It's time for me to stop playing games and grow up so after tonight I'm going to retire.

But right now I'm going to head out to the party, Partner. I'll just step out through the side door and join the guys out back. I'm getting tired of sitting here and you must be tired of listening to me talk. Like you always say, "Time to choose what you want and go get it." How about it, Luke...Are you ready to choose?

As I stood and stretched my tense muscles, Luke slowly reached for the gun. He had a vacant look in his eyes as he weighed it in his hand and then looked up at me. I turned and started out the door before I heard the hammer cock. The door closed silently behind me as I wiped away any prints. I was coming around the corner of the house, waving at the guys by the pool when we heard the gunshot.

I love Halloween. It's my favorite night of the year, but it's tough. To make everything turn out just right takes so much work. If you really want to enjoy the holiday, you have to be willing to make the commitment and do the work.