A Good Show: Thank You Very Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm coming." She cried out.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh," he moaned as he came at the same time.

They fell asleep intertwined.

Chapter 5

Katie was dreaming that Stephen had his tongue inside her and that it was delving into her. She dreamed that his tongue was very long and it was going deep inside her.

She woke up to Stephen, looking at her with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Good Morning!" He greeted her with a smile and she realized that he had a finger inside her. He slowly removed his finger and brought it to his mouth.

"I see what you mean about the 'you and me combo'; it's like a sex cocktail!"

She pulled him closer to her, kissed him with fervor and snuggled close to him. He turned towards her and bounced his cock against her a few times.

"Someone else wants a good morning kiss, " Stephen said.

Katie dived down under the covers turning her body around to give him access to her pussy while she sucked on his cock. She got comfortable on her side, put her mouth around the head and just sucked gently. He also turned on his side, put his head between her thighs and sighed. She could feel his breath on her pussy. When he sucked on her clit, he moved his head from side to side almost like he was burrowing into her. She quivered in response.

She began flicking her tongue up and down his cock, strumming it like a guitar. When she reached the base, she did the same to his balls, putting her face between his thighs and flicking her tongue behind his balls. His cock was so hard she could hardly concentrate on the pleasure he was giving her, so she went back to sucking gently on the head.

Stephen was now alternating between licking her juices and burrowing. Her pussy was quivering and her whole body was trembling. She needed him inside her.

"I want you inside me now."

"I'm not finished teasing you."

She moved back up so that she was face to face with him again. He reached down and put his finger in her pussy. It came out glistening with her juices. He then put his finger in her mouth and began sucking her nipples hard. As she sucked his finger, he sucked her nipples. As she sucked harder, so did he.

"I liked taking you from behind yesterday."

Stephen got to the end of the bed and stood up. He turned and pulled Katie's hips towards him slowly entering her from behind. He went slowly but firmly going all the way in and almost all the way out. As he began going faster, they began to collapse onto the bed. Katie could feel her clit rubbing against the sheets as he went in and out of her.

Stephen said, "Yeah, come for me honey." And they both did.

"What a great way to start the day," Katie said.

Stephen smiled in agreement. Just then Stephen's phone indicated a text. He picked it up and it was Brett.

"Brett has asked us to come over to the resort early for breakfast; it seems that he will need to spend until lunch in the business center on a conference call. He wants us to hang out with Kim at the resort until he is finished and can bring her over here to the campgrounds."

"Sounds fine, we can hang out by the pool, maybe get a cabana after breakfast," Katie remarked.

Chapter 6

They arrived at the resort freshly showered with bathing suits and swim trunks on. Katie wore a sheer silk cover up and a mini skirt over her bathing suit. Steven wore a polo shirt with his swim trunks. They found Brett and Kim in the restaurant. A pitcher of mimosas was just being served as they sat down.

Brett lamented about the business interruption and Kim was visibly pouting that he would be occupied for the next few hours.

"Katie, I booked a couples massage for Brett and I this morning; I guess you will get to enjoy the benefit that Brett is going to miss!" Kim exclaimed.

"Wow, that sounds fantastic," Katie said.

The couples enjoyed their breakfast and Katie and Kim headed to the room to meet the massage team that would be setting up there. After finding out roughly when the massage would be over, Katie texted Stephen to bring their luggage from the car to the room at that time.

Stephen planned to get the cabana and hang out at the pool while the girls were getting the massage. When Brett's business was complete they all would have some drinks and lunch at the pool.

Katie and Kim were a little tipsy from the mimosas and enjoyed the relaxing massages. When it was over and the massage tables had been taken away, they both flopped down on the king sized bed with the big fluffy resort robes loosely tied around them. The music from Katie's ipad was playing blocking out the noises from the busy resort.

Katie was dozing off when she felt her legs being parted and suddenly she realized that Kim was going down on her. It felt so good. Kim went right to her clit and began firmly strumming it from the side like an expert musician. Her fingers slowly were moving in and out of her curled to stimulate Katie's g-spot. She instinctively parted her legs wider and allowed herself to feel the pleasure along with the taboo feeling of allowing a woman to be so intimate with her.

Stephen was bored at the pool, but occupied himself with a book and a few more mimosas. He had a slight buzz going and at the appointed time got the luggage and started up to the room. Using the card key that Brett had given him, he entered the room. The sight before him shocked him. Kim had her face buried in Katie's pussy. Katie was writhing and her legs were trembling, indicating to him that she was close to orgasm.

The music was playing loud enough that when he dropped the luggage in shock, the girls didn't hear it. He felt his cock immediately harden. Through the buzz of the alcohol, he knew that his fantasies were coming true right now. He quickly removed his clothing.

Both women had their eyes closed as they were in the luxury and pleasure of the moment when suddenly Katie felt something on her mouth. She opened her eyes and saw that Stephen was kneeling over her and putting his cock in her mouth. She reached for it and began sucking. At the same time, as she looked into Stephen's eyes, she began to cum. The climax came hard and fast shocking her as she gave several loud gasps.

Kim looked up from Katie's pussy and opened her eyes to see Katie sucking Stephen's cock. Stephen's cock was large and thick. She crawled up so that her face was near Katie and began licking Stephen's balls taking each one into her mouth. With one hand she began tweaking Katie's nipples. She felt a hand on her own breast and it was Stephen's. Katie released Stephen's cock from her lips and began kissing Kim. The two women began making out, kissing and playing with each other's mouths, lips and breasts with their tongues.

Stephen's cock was right there and both women had their hands on it. They began alternating between tongue kissing each other and sucking and licking Stephen's cock. They both took turns pressing Stephen's cock between their breasts.

As Stephen began sucking hard on one of Katie's breasts, Kim took the other breast into her mouth and began to suck just as hard. Then they reversed and Katie and Steven began to suck on Kim's breasts.

Stephen whispered in Katie's ear, "I want to see you lick her pussy."

Katie had never licked a pussy before but was too far-gone with lust to refuse anything. At that moment, she felt that she would do anything to please Stephen. Katie and Stephen both moved down to Kim's pussy. Katie spread Kim's shaved bare pussy lips exposing Kim's clit and made her tongue firm and began to stroke it. The taste of Kim was different from her own taste. She stuck her finger inside Kim and began moving it in and out.

"Have a lick for yourself!" Katie said, and Stephen licked Kim from top to bottom.

Katie licked Kim's slit the same way Stephen just did and stuck her tongue all the way inside her the same way that she loved when Stephen did the same to her.

"That's right, you know just what to do, don't you?" Stephen whispered.

Stephen and Katie kissed quickly and Katie buried her face back into Kim's pussy. Stephen moved behind Katie and pulled her hips up to meet his rock hard cock. He entered her slowly, savoring the feeling and the sight of his cock parting her lips from behind. He pulled back, rolled his hips and entered her more forcefully and began to pound into her rhythmically.

'She Wolf' by Shakira began to play on Katie's ipad. Katie felt a monstrous orgasm building inside her as she pushed back against Stephen's cock. Katie and Kim began trembling in unison. Katie's moans against Kim's pussy added to the stimulation Kim was feeling. Both girls started cumming, loudly gasping with many "oh's and ah's."

Stephen felt the pulsing wetness drench his cock as Katie came. The tidal wave of pleasure washed over him and he began to cum too. His cock was spurting a huge fountain of cum deep inside her as he cried out, "Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh."

As soon as the spurts ended, he stuck his tongue deep inside her and licked upward, all the way through Katie's ass crack to the small of her back. Katie was weak but turned around to embrace Stephen as he tweaked and fondled her nipples.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Stephen pulled on his shorts to answer the door and the girls pulled back the covers and got in to cover themselves. It was Brett.

Stephen grinned at him when he opened the door and said, "Boy did you miss the show; I caught the girls red handed. Kim was going down on Katie when I just walked in!"

Stephan knew his friend and knew it was better to leave out the part about him joining in. He was a little nervous though that the girls might let on the truth.

Brett looked over at the girls who were red faced and giggling under the covers. Brett was confused by his feelings. Part of him was angry that Stephen had seen his girl in such an intimate setting and that Kim was with another person, even if that person was a female. But he noticed that he was getting hard. He went to Kim's side of the bed and pulled back the covers revealing her nakedness and the open robe.

Kim was quivering now in anticipation because she knew that Brett was aroused and a little angry at the same time. In the past when she had provoked him to that state, the punishment had turned out to be very hot.

"Why don't you show me what you were doing to Katie, right now." Brett's expression was serious and the bulge in his pants was unmistakable.

Kim pulled back the covers further revealing Katie's open robe and crawled between Katie's legs. She began licking Katie's clit and she put a finger in, palm upwards, stroking Katie's g-spot. Katie was still very sensitive after being fucked so hard from behind by Stephen. But she somehow knew from Brett's demeanor that they better not let on how far it had just went with Stephen. She figured she might as well put on a good show.

She smiled to herself as her back arched, her head went back as she cupped her own breasts and gave herself over to the pleasure of Kim's tongue tenderly licking and sucking her. Kim was being very gentle and it seemed she knew that Katie needed a more soothing licking.

Stephen had sat himself down on the sofa and a multitude of thoughts ran through his mind as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. On one hand it was only fair that Brett should see the fine sight of the two women pleasuring each other. On the other hand, he really didn't care for having another man in the room and would prefer to have had the two women to himself for the rest of the day. If he watched much more he was going to be hard again.

Both women were startled by the resounding slap as Brett began spanking Kim's ass cheeks where her robe had ridden up, taking turns between the right and left. Kim's moans made it clear that the loud spanking was pleasing her. Suddenly Brett sat down and pulled Kim by both legs so that she was over his lap. He pulled the robe out of the way, caressing her ass and then spanking it. '

"You are a bad, bad girl!" He said as he put two fingers into her pussy.

Katie stealthily got out of the bed and pulled Stephen into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door leaning against it. Stephen pressed her further against the door and kissed her deeply. Within a minute, they began to hear Kim and Brett going at it very loudly.

Katie smiled at Stephen and turned on the shower. She helped Stephen out of his clothes, dropped her robe and they both stepped into the shower. They took turns lovingly soaping and washing each other thoroughly.

Chapter 7

When they finished showering they opened the bathroom door to find that Kim and Brett were gone. Katie and Stephen got dressed again and put away the luggage. Katie made a quick call to the hotel's housekeeping department asking for the sheets to be changed and the room made up.

They both liked the ground floor room with French doors leading to a large deck with chairs and small tables facing a view of the lake. Menus in the room announced that meals could be ordered and enjoyed al fresco by the ground floor guests. Apparently the deck is like a private dining area for those guests.

"Let's think about having dinner here tonight, okay?" Katie asked Stephen.

Stephen smiled and said, "Let's see what the vibe is like when dinnertime rolls around."

"Sounds like a plan." Katie replied.

They walked hand in hand to the pool area and ordered a late lunch served in the cabana. After eating, they both took dips in the pool and dozed off in the shady cabana.

The sun was going down as they made their way back to the room. As soon as the door closed, Stephen leaned Katie against the wall for a deep kiss and said, "You've nearly worn me out; I'm not sure how well I can perform tonight."

"Very funny, you know as soon as I put my mouth on him, he will be hard as a rock!" She said and she kissed him deeply capturing his tongue with her lips and sucking gently. Her hand went to his cock and she could feel him hardening already.

She removed her hand and undid the top of her bathing suit revealing her full breasts. He pinched her nipples, tweaking them until they were standing out. Then he sucked them each in turn blowing gently on them sending a shiver through Katie.

"I don't think we are going to have any problems tonight." Katie giggled.

Katie tied her bathing suit back into place and walked over to the French doors opening them and letting the fresh mountain air into the room. Couples were starting to occupy the tables near their rooms and waiters were already bringing drinks to an older couple several doors down.

Stephen came up behind her and put his arms around her. He kissed her neck.

"Let's dress for dinner and drink some wine while we watch what kind of crowd materializes on the deck." Katie suggested.

Stephen went about getting the wine that was chilling in the mini bar while Katie selected something to wear and hopped in the shower. Stephen brought Katie a glass of wine as she began to do her hair and he got into the shower himself. Katie finished her hair and dressed in a short black skirt and a hot pink low cut top. She did her makeup as Stephen got dressed himself.

They opened the French doors and could see that the deck was now pretty full. It was a romantic spot for dinner and Katie noticed that it was all couples and no children.

One couple, seemingly from the room next door to them had enlisted a waiter to move their table closer to the edge of the deck, presumably to have a better view of the lake. Another waiter was lighting candles on all the tables since it was getting dark now.

Katie observed the couple from next door. The man was dark and perhaps 6 feet tall at the most; he looked Italian and the women petite and Asian. She was wearing a very short very sexy black halter dress. She did not need a bra with her small and perky breasts. They were an attractive couple that was not bad to look at. She noticed both of them looking at her cleavage.

Stephen came up behind her and said, "It looks like a nice crowd; lets take our wine to our table."

They sat side-by-side facing the lake as opposed to the neighbor couple that was seated across from each other. They opened a second bottle of wine just as a waiter came to take their order. Neither of them was very hungry and they decided to share a couple of appetizers. The waiter was back with the appetizers quite quickly prompting them to compliment him on the excellent service.

After the waiter left, Stephen said, "I'm not hungry for food; I'm just hungry for your pussy!"

"We both need nourishment, but cheers anyways!" Katie said, clinking her wineglass against his with a delighted laugh. "In any case, it's a good thing I'm not wearing panties."

Katie felt the heat blushing on her face when she said, "I guess you were pretty shocked when you walked into the room today."

"That's the kind of shock I like. I'll never forget it. Thank you for that by the way." Stephan said with a smile and leaned over to kiss her gently on the lips. They both were taking bites of the light food while discussing their 'activities'.

His hand went under her skirt and his finger lightly traced her slick pussy lips. He brought his finger to his mouth and they smiled at each other and enjoyed the wine. Guitar jazz music by Gypsy Kings began to play and they both noticed the speakers spaced along the wall.

"I think I was shocked even more when Brett started spanking Kim." Katie said.

"She seemed like she was enjoying it." Stephen commented.

"I wonder if it hurt her at all, those were some loud slaps."

"I doubt it. It's all in the technique. A very loud slapping noise can be made without it hurting. Let me show you. Turn your butt to the side a little."

Katie turned her butt and thigh towards Stephen slightly. He slapped her thigh, pulling his hand back quickly. Katie giggled.

"You're right! It doesn't hurt at all but it sounds like it should." Katie exclaimed.

Just then Katie's cheeks flamed realizing that the loud slap had been heard and noticed by the other couple. The Asian women caught her eyes and smiled. Her partner, the darkly handsome man, was outright staring. The attention that they were getting from the other couple did not go unnoticed by Stephen.

He whispered in her ear, "Shall we give them a show?" He nibbled gently on her ear and his breath that followed made her quiver beneath his touch.

She opened her eyes and saw that the other couple had changed their positioning. Both were now on the same side of the table next to each other so that they could see the lake and Katie and Stephen. She made brief eye contact with the guy, but closed her eyes when Stephen's hand went beneath her skirt. He teased her clit gently and then withdrew his hand. When she opened her eyes, she could see that that the other couple was very close to each other whispering between kisses.

"Stephen, do you suppose that they would be able to see into our room from where their table is now?" Katie whispered suggestively.

He looked into the room and then looked over at the couple. "I think they would. We could give them a show they won't forget!" He whispered back and tweaked her nipples through her top, making them stand out prominently.

Katie was a little hesitant but thought to herself that the other couple already couldn't seem to keep their eyes off of her and Stephen. She could feel their eyes on her breasts again even now. She smiled to herself knowing that if the roles were reversed that she too would stay and watch.

As they finished their food and drinks, the couples dining on the deck gradually thinned out and there were only three couples remaining including themselves, the couple from the room next door and another couple all the way at the far end of the deck. The waiters cleared up and went around to the three remaining tables announcing that service on the deck was closing for the night and of course they were welcome to remain and enjoy the use of their room-side tables.