A Good Show: Thank You Very Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their room was only a few steps from where they were sitting. Stephen kept touching her and kissing her. Katie's nipples were very prominently sticking out and she felt very wet. She was trembling with excitement feeling the eyes of the nearby couple on them. Stephen took her hand and pulled her up to lead her to the room. Before she turned her back on the other couple, she caught the eyes of the women who gave her a little nod. She was not really sure what it meant.

"Maybe it means she has enjoyed the show so far." Katie speculated to herself.

They both kicked off their shoes and Stephen gently pushed her down on the side of the bed closest to the double French doors, which they had left open. He kneeled in front of her and pushed up her skirt revealing her mostly bare pussy. Katie at Stephen's request kept her pussy bare except for a small soft triangle shaped patch of hair on top.

"I want to make you cum." Stephen said with a grin.

Katie moaned when she felt his tongue gently lick her pussy. He spread her lips and began to stimulate her clit by pressing his tongue firmly back and forth on it. He dipped a finger into her pussy and then stuck his tongue deeply inside, pulling it out and pushing it back in rhythmically. Then he went back to her clit, tongue firmly lashing her as he began fingering her at the same time. He did this for what seemed like a long time. Every time he felt her legs begin to tremble just a little, he stopped.

She began to feel desperate to climax and began pushing her pussy onto his face. Katie's legs were wrapped around his head and she squirmed, trembled and shuddered as her orgasm came and came hard.

"Yes, fuck me with your tongue, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh." Katie cried out as the orgasm continued to make her tremble.

Stephen moved up covering her body with his. They were both still dressed. He kissed her gently and Katie licked and kissed the taste of herself off of his mouth with her tongue. Together they rolled over so that Katie was now on top. Katie sat up and removed her top. She could feel his hardness pressing into her through his pants. She felt so exposed excited knowing that there were eyes on her. She was careful not to look though.

Stephen's hands immediately went to her breasts, moving the lacy bra cups aside so that her breasts were exposed. Katie leaned forward putting a nipple right to his mouth. He licked all around her breast without touching the nipple teasing her until she was trying to make the nipple go into his mouth. Finally, he took the nipple into his mouth, gently biting it and then sucking it very hard. He teased and sucked the other breast as well. Her nipples were now wet and very hard as the cool night air from the open doors hit them.

Katie moved down and unzipped Stephen's pants, pushing them down and taking them off. His cock sprang upwards. As she positioned herself to take him into her mouth, she saw that the couple outside had moved and were now seated at the table just outside their room. At the moment the Asian women was on the guy's lap and they were kissing each other passionately. They both had their eyes open and had definitely just seen Stephen make her cum with his mouth.

Katie moved up and whispered in Stephen's ear. "Don't look but we do have a very attentive audience right outside."

"I know!" Stephen whispered back.

Consciously trying not to block their audience's view of Stephen's hard cock, Katie took it into her mouth, sucking the head and licking it all the way down to his balls. She sucked each ball into her mouth and licked and touched beneath his balls as well because she knew how much he likes it. Her hand could feel his cock lengthening and hardening more as she continued to lick and suck his balls. She went back to the head twirled her tongue around it before she took him as far into her mouth and throat as she could. She began to synchronize her hand with her mouth moving her hand and mouth up and down on his cock.

Stephen closed his eyes and reveled in the sensations. His cock was getting harder just knowing that he was so exposed and being watched. He opened his eyes when Katie began sucking his balls. It was such a turn on to watch her pretty face lovingly pleasuring him in such an intimate way. As her mouth and soft hands kept pleasuring him, he wanted it to go on and on. He began to thrust himself into her mouth making her choke a little. He realized he needed to stop himself from coming.

He abruptly pulled away from her mouth, sat up and said, "Come ride my cock."

She scrambled up and poised her pussy over his cock. As she sank down on it, he pushed up deeply piercing her as her wetness drenched him. She began riding him vigorously, her tits bouncing in his face. She glanced through the French doors and saw that the Asian woman was also riding the Italian's cock. He was holding her dress up above her ass and his pants were just partially down on his lap. She could just see the pink inside of her pussy on his cock each time she rode up on him.

Stephen caught Katie's breasts in his hands and as he was sucking on a nipple, he followed Katie's gaze over to the French doors. The sight of the petite woman riding the guy's cock drove him on. He gripped Katie's hips slamming her down onto his cock as he thrust upwards repeatedly.

"Yeah, ahhh, ohhhh, ahhh," he groaned as he felt his cock exploding inside her.

A surprise orgasm ripped through Katie's body as she felt his cock filling her so deeply. She collapsed on top of him. Both of them continued to breathe fast. Katie gently lifted herself so that Stephen's spent cock slid out of her and she shifted herself gently over so that she was sort of straddling his leg while lying down and resting her head on his shoulder. They were now facing away from the couple outside the door.

Katie kissed the crook of Stephen's neck and he kissed her temple. They just lay there for a while totally satisfied. The guitar music was still filtering in from outside. Eventually, they thought to look over at the table and chairs outside their door, and the couple had obviously gone to their room.

Before they passed out from sheer sexual bliss, Katie said, "I think that was a really good show!"

Stephen replied, "Thank you, thank you very much!" He used an Elvis voice, which made Katie smile as she went to sleep.

Early the next morning, Kim came to the room to pick up Katie for the long drive home. Katie packed quickly and they both gave Stephen some kisses as they left him in bed. Kim reminded him that Brett would be fetching him a little later after he checked out at the campground.

Katie gave Stephen's cock a little pat as she kissed him once more. She said, "See you soon!"