A Good Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don silenced Rodney by placing his own hard penis against my husband's face and lips. Don took his time wiping Rodney's face with the underside of his manhood again and again. Rodney used his tongue to lick at whatever part was available. Don then placed the tip of his penis in my husband's open mouth and started easing it in without thrusting. It became obvious that Don wanted to go deep and have Rodney take his entire length.

"Remember our training, Rodney, and trust me," Don instructed as he slid all the way into my husband's throat. Rodney relaxed and submitted to full penetration at both ends.

Carol and Don sensed my husband's complete acceptance of their domination. Don backed his shaft out a bit to allow Rodney to breathe, but kept his member deep in my husband's oral cavity.

"Molly, support your husband's legs while I get into place," Carol ordered. She then climbed onto the alter straddling Rodney while facing her husband. She began to squat down over Rodney's hips and feel for his erect penis, but found she needed help to avoid falling off the alter.

"Molly," she commanded, "grab your husband's prick and guide it into my pussy."

Because he was flat on his back with his legs suspended off the alter, Rodney could not move his lower body. Carol was going to provide all the effort and motion to get a quick fuck from my husband's over excited tool while Don continued to fuck his face right in front of her.

I was amazed. It all worked. Carol enjoyed bouncing up and down on my husband's small but very hard penis. Don reveled in the slow deep penetration of my husband's throat that he so thoroughly enjoyed. And I got to watch it all while getting hotter, wetter, and more aroused by the minute.

Don and Carol continued to have sex with my prone, motionless husband until all three were breathing heavily. And then they backed off, saving themselves for later.

***

Don helped Rodney up and then turned to me and said, "Okay, Molly, your turn."

"Do you join in our marriage of your own free will," Carol asked?

"I Do!" was my enthusiastic response.

"Good," said Don again, "now let me help you lie back on the alter so you can provide Carol, Rodney, and me with symbols of your submission to our family group."

Don also asked the family group for additional permission because he wanted more than just a symbol of my submission tonight. "Carol, Rodney, we have all come a long way in the past two weeks. But, until now, I have not penetrated Molly with my manhood nor have I released my seed into her. Do I have your permission to have unrestricted sex with Molly now and in the future?"

"Yes," was the resounding response.

"Wonderful," Don continued, "I will need your help in order to make Molly's initiation memorable for her and for me. You will take turns supporting Molly's cantilevered legs and head when needed, and you will provide us with added stimulation and lubrication at times so I can give her a fucking she and I will never forget."

I was tingling and trembling with anticipation after hearing Don's blunt, crude description of what was yet to come.

***

Don gently held my head up and started issuing instructions, "Okay, let's start slowly. It is going to take a team effort, and more than a little time, to get us both off simultaneously. Carol, kneel under Molly's legs, place them on your shoulders, move your face forward, and start to warm her up with your mouth."

I felt Carol lift my lower legs while bending my knees and taking the weight of my lower extremities on her shoulders. She then moved her face into my shaved and fully exposed sex. Her long, tapered tongue snaked out and contacted my already moist slit. Her supple hands cupped and caressed my ass cheeks as they moved in to part the folds so she could slip, slide, and explore.

Carol opened her jaw to its fullest extent, and used her lips to establish a seal around my labia from my Mons to my perineum. She applied suction and the seal held. I could feel the tissues in all of the surrounded parts begin to swell as their capillaries expanded and blood flowed into them. She used her snake like appendage to slide up my slit to tease my clit, then down to deeply penetrate my vagina. Her tongue seemed endless as she slid the extreme length of it in and up as far as it would go. Once her appendage was thoroughly encased, with suction still being applied all around, she curled it back and stroked my G-spot. Carol was an expert tongue fucker and cunt licker. My pussy was putty in her hands.

"Rodney, stand beside me and let Molly hold your dick," Don said as he slipped one arm around Rodney's waist. "Good. Now, Rodney, you hold my cock up to Molly's lips and continue to guide it and control its path while I use my free hand to position her head to get the angles I want."

I sensed the tip of Don's penis near my mouth, then I felt my husband move it back and forth, painting my lips with pre come fluid. Don flexed his hips and the tip slid between my lips. Because my head was laid back, when I opened my eyes, I could watch Don's balls sway as he began a rocking motion that moved his cock in and out. As more and more of Don's erection entered my mouth, Rodney's hand remained there to provide guidance. Soon, Rodney's hand was stationary in contact with my lips. Don was fucking my face through my husband's hand. The strokes were long enough that Rodney could feel Don's helmeted head glide over his fingers on each entry and exit. What a thrill it was to be hand fed hot cock by my husband.

"Molly," said Don, "start jacking Rodney's dick while I finger his ass. I want him to be ready to come when we need him to."

I had to open wide to wet Don's two middle fingers with saliva while Rodney held Don's penis in place. I felt my husband hunch forward and then relax as Don's fingers penetrated his anus. Rodney's penis hardened noticeably, and began to throb in rhythm with Don's finger thrusts.

***

"Carol, use Molly's slickness to lubricate her anus. Take your time and use your fingers to open her up," Don commanded.

Carol pressed her shoulders forward, pinning my knees to my chest. She held them there with her arms as she lowered her head to lick from my clit to my asshole. She licked down then up again. Her long tongue entered my open vagina again like miniature cock. It penetrated deep, curled and brought out the slick, sticky mixture it sought, then deposited it at my anal pore. Her soft, slender fingers pressed in and out, insistent, but never forceful. First, one finger, then two slipped in. Carol smiled at me as she lovingly finger-fucked my ass. And I loved her for taking me so gently.

Don removed my husband's hand from his slow trusting cock. He held my face in both hands and started going deeper. He positioned my head to get a perfect alignment and slid his large member all the way in. Because I was upside-down, I experienced no gag reflex. Don continued the slow deep throat action. When he was all the way in, his tightened scrotum and balls bumped my nose and upper lip. I could see past them to his asshole and butt crack. It was obvious that Don was enjoying taking my throat for the first time. He bent his knees and slid his smooth, warm penis into my throat again and again. I was enjoying the feel of his cockhead enter and leave my throat, and I loved the sense that I was pleasing Don. But, he was not ready to get off yet, so he just maintained a steady rhythm.

"Carol, use your strap on to get Molly ready for penetration," Don said.

Carol removed her fingers from my ass, stood up straight, and started sliding her appendage up and down my crack. First she teased my clit with it. Then extended it down so it rubbed across my anus again and again. I felt her raise the tip up to the entrance of my vagina and gently press in, easily penetrating the dripping opening. She took her time exciting the sensitive tissues of my vagina walls in preparation for Don's much larger penis.

Carol then moved the head of her dripping probe to the center of my anal opening. I began to tremble and shake. I had never been penetrated by an object in my ass before. She was patient and gently eased the tip of her small, thin phallus up against my sphincter. Her previous activity had loosened me up and the head started to slip in without any force on her part. There was a delicious sliding and filling sensation, and then I felt her thighs press against my butt cheeks. She was in - all the way in.

Carol paused, allowing me to become accustomed to the feeling of having my rectum filled. After a minute or so, she started rocking her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to fuck in and out. It felt so much better than I expected it would. My knees were weak and they spread apart of their own accord. "Do you like having me fuck your ass with my little friend?" she asked me.

I wanted to yell, 'YES!', but Don was still moving in and out of my throat.

"You don't have to answer now," Carol said with a smile, "we'll be doing this a lot in the future. You can tell me how much you love it then."

***

I was still holding my husband's rock-hard dick while Don fingered his ass and slowly deep throated me. I felt Rodney lunge a bit when Don increased the force of his fingers prior to removing them.

"Rodney, go stand beside Carol and do what she tells you," Don told him.

As Rodney walked to Carol, Don removed his cock from my now puffy lips, and my aching jaw. "Are you okay, baby?" he asked. I nodded 'yes'.

Don continued, "I can't wait to really fuck you. And, I know you want that too. But first, I am going to have your husband take your ass." I tried to object, but he put his fingers to my lips. "I know you would rather it be me, but it will do Rodney a world of good. He will feel like a real man when he thinks about how he took this last vestige of your virginity. Carol and I are going to fuck you a lot from now on and we want your husband to be okay with it. Just think of his small dick as a tool that will make it easier on you when it's my turn. Trust me, Molly."

Don held my head up and caressed my face as Carol removed her sex toy from my ass. She used a little of my abundant pussy juice to lubricate my husband's still swollen pecker, then she positioned it properly at my back door and helped him mount my ass for the first time. Rodney was visibly shaking, partly from nervousness about being assisted in a first time sex act with his wife by another woman, partly from the over excitement from so much sexual arousal during the past few hours.

Carol stepped behind Rodney. She placed one hand on his hip while the other continued to jack his penis and hold the tip in place. I heard her begin whispering encouragement to my husband as she peered over his shoulder, "Don't worry, honey. Molly wants you to fuck her in the ass. I'm here to help you every step of the way. That's it, honey. Push and wait. Push and wait," she said as she fondled his shaft and squeezed his balls during the penetration.

Carol had prepared my passage so well that it was an easy slide as Rodney's small, hard dick slipped into the smooth snugness of my ass. It was a painless insertion and I enjoyed the warm feel of a real living appendage in my rectum.

My husband was all the way in and shuddering with excitement. I knew he was on the verge, and so did Carol. But, she was a master at controlling a man in need. She held Rodney back saying, "Wait, Wait, you have to let her adjust. Don't Move!" while she quickly shifted her position and placed the wet tip of her dildo at the entrance to Rodney's ass.

"OK," Carol commanded in a loud voice, "Fuck her now. Fuck her hard!" as she grabbed his hips and pulled herself forward.

Meanwhile, Rodney could not trust forward as he was already thigh to thigh with me. So, he started a quick out stroke. The consequence of both Carol and Rodney's motions was to drive her dildo right up my husband's ass, striking his prostate with great force. The prostate thump triggered an immediate start to Rodney's orgasm. His ejaculation was accompanied by bunny rabbit like rapid humping into my ass. It was a thrilling, if short lived, experience for me as my husband humped his small dick into me, while it jerked, throbbed, and pumped out his pent up semen.

Carol enjoyed it too. "Come, Rodney Come!" she yelled in his ear as she wrapped her arms around my husband's chest, mounted him, and hung on like a cowgirl riding her favorite bucking horse. She didn't have spurs. Instead, she used her anal probe to prod his prostate and make him buck. It was: Hump, hump, anal probe thrust, buck... Hump, hump, thrust, buck... Hump, hump, thrust, buck... Hump... hump... thrust... buck.

The thrill and excitement of the ride put Carol over the top. She was gasping and coming too. She prodded her steed mercilessly as she maintained her mounted position on his back while she fucked him in the ass with her strap on dildo.

Carol continued to fuck Rodney's ass with her strap on even after he stopped coming in me and fell to his hands and knees in exhaustion.

Once Carol recovered her senses and realized the ride was over, she quickly pulled my husband up into a passionate kiss then held his hand in the air as if he were the one who had maintained his mount until the eight second buzzer.

Carol was gracious. She said, "That was terrific, Rodney. You fucked your wife in the ass. You did a great job. And, I think we're all going to want to ride the bronco next time you mount her that way."

Rodney accepted her glowing praise with a renewed sense of pride. "Can't wait!" he said.

I was happy for my husband. He got to participate in his first sexual rodeo. And, Carol was able take him, and still be thoughtful enough to compliment him on his performance so he could maintain his dignity.

***

"Okay, baby," Don whispered in my ear. Everyone is on-board. You and I are now going to get the fuck we have been waiting for.

I squeezed Don's hand and replied, "Thank you, Don. I want you so badly right now. Please, don't go easy on me. I can take anything you need to do." Don squeezed my hand back.

"Carol, please come hold Molly's head and coach her while I have Rodney assist me," said Don. He gave me an encouraging kiss as he handed me off to Carol.

"Okay, Molly," Carol said, "I am going to help you get the most out of Don and his desire for you. Have you noticed how excited he is, and how engorged his manhood has become? It is the thought of finally having you - all of you - that is driving him at this point. Are you ready for him, baby?"

I watched Don walk around the cube with his engorged, fully erect, and slightly discolored penis leading the way. "Carol, I want Don so badly. Thank you for sharing him with me."

***

Don began coaching Rodney on the best way to get me ready for sex. "Put your hand round your peter but don't move it for the moment and watch what I do now"

"I'm letting my finger relax so that it just touches between her labia and sliding it upwards to her clitoris. Don't touch it directly, just nuzzle up alongside it like this and then move up and over it to the other side. Listen to her breathing. That feedback lets you know how she is feeling. Molly's clitoris is quite pronounced when she is aroused, and it needs to be stimulated. Try moving your finger like I'm doing for a while before slipping it back to her vagina. Circle the tip around the edge. Make her wait."

"Did you see the way she involuntarily raised her bottom just then? We call that the 'offering motion'. Your wife is offering her vagina to my finger. Tease her a little more like this before slipping your finger all the way in until she can feel your fist against the flat of her perineum."

"Okay, baby," Carol coached me, "Don is increasing your level of arousal with his fingering while he shows your husband how to do it for you in the future. Go with it. Your knees are getting weak. Pull them up toward your chest and let them splay wide apart. Give your men all the access they need."

I was climbing back to the plateau of sexual arousal, the one with which I had become familiar. Carol fondled my breasts, and tugged my nipples. I could feel the flush return to my upper chest. I moaned and shifted a little as Don drew his finger in and out in a slow rhythm before adding a second one and increasing his speed.

Don continued his instruction for Rodney, "Look how much wetness she is producing. Because she is lying on her back these juices will run down between her buttocks and lubricate her anus as nature intended."

So saying Don withdrew his fingers and rubbed my juices all around my asshole, finally coming to the very center, where he used just his middle finger to massage them in. Another little involuntary lift of my ass. Now I was offering my little puckered opening to Don's insistent finger and after a little tickling with his fingernail and more moans and lifts from me he inserted it slowly and gently, talking all the while about my experiencing unaccustomed feelings. Don knew somehow that Rodney and I had never done this together.

"Rodney, you did a great job fucking your wife's ass a few minutes ago. Did you enjoy it?" Don asked.

"Yes, I did," Rodney answered with a hint of swagger in his voice.

"She is still wet and open. May I stretch her out a little more?" Don asked politely. My husband's face showed mixed emotions, but he was in no position to deny such a request from his Master. Don took his lack of response as a yes.

Don leaned forward and said, "I think you could easily take a second cock in your ass today, Molly. What do you think?"

By way of reply I raised my ass to new heights, thrusting it back at the same time.

Don began to prepare me for his penetration. First he withdrew his middle finger until the top joint was visible and pressed his index finger close up beneath it and began to nose his way back in. I held my breath as he stretched me. When the knuckles were just inside he twisted his fingers back and forth, stretching me evenly in all directions while two fingers of his left hand toyed mercilessly with my clitoris. I was beside myself now, low noises coming from the back of my throat. Just when it seemed that I might start to come from this thrilling new sensation Don withdrew his fingers and laid the fat tip of his penis across the entrance to my glistening anus.

"Rodney, let go of your prick and hold mine. No, a little further up. Feel the thickness. Now, move the tip of it over and all around her entrance, tease her with it. Yes, that's good." I was whimpering now and willing Rodney on. "Now increase the pressure and press against her wetness until it surrenders and takes me in."

"Ooh! yes, that's the special moment of complete possession," said Don as the tapered tip of his penis slid through my anal ring for the first time. My already open sphincter relaxed for my Master. I took a sharp inward breath followed by a long, slow exhalation of complete surrender. I was letting myself go limp to allow Don to take what he wanted and needed.

Don continued the slow insertion of his hot, hard schlong up the smooth bore of my rectum. I had a stretchy feeling as the walls of my rectum expanded to accommodate his length and girth. But there was no pain. My anal canal was well lubricated with the remains of my husband's recent come. Don was taking maximum advantage of Rodney's 'foreplay'. My husband may have come in my ass, but it was my Master who was actually taking my anal virginity.

I was in a lust filled fog, definitely reaching a higher plateau of arousal. "Molly," I heard Carol say from somewhere in the fog, "Don is all the way in. How do you feel?"

My legs were shuddering, I was gasping for breath, tears of happiness welled in my eyes as I managed to say, "It's wonderful. So wonderful."