A Good Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Carol said as she stroked my brow, "Don is going to give you a little time to adjust, then he is going to fuck your ass really hard to get himself charged up to do your cunt next."

I couldn't stop shuddering.

When he was ready, Don withdrew his penis. I was bereft. I did not want to lose the feeling of my Master being so far up inside of me. But then he started to put it back, and happiness returned.

"Rodney," Don said, "look at my helmet disappearing inside your wife and keep this image in your mind. You can describe it to Molly later to heighten her excitement and you can recall it when you're masturbating. Okay, take your hand away, I want to plunge deep and cover my shaft with those juices."

To my gasping delight he gave me the full length and withdrew almost all the way, paused, hovered and took me again. He got my husband to close his hand around his prick again and slide it up close to my asshole so that he was fucking me through Rodney's hand. He withdrew until the end of his cock was resting on my husband's thumb and told him to feel every contour as he pushed through his fingers.

"When you feel only the smoothness of the shaft you'll know that I'm entering her and that she'll be feeling the ridge of my helmet against her opening. Now, remove your hand so I can give her what she wants."

I used my hands to hold my wide spread knees back to the alter. I wanted Don to have complete access, and all the freedom of movement that he needed.

Don put his hands on my hips and began to really give it to me, not fast, but deep and hard. I squirmed on his rampant tool and bent back my head and thrust chest out so that Carol could pull my nipples.

"Come on, Molly, really give me your ass, Rodney wants to see you come with my big cock in your ass, don't you Rodney?" Don commanded as he started to speed up and hump harder, faster, and deeper.

"Yes I do," said Rodney. "Come for him, Molly. Come on Don's big cock!"

Carol spoke in my ear, "Do it, baby! Come for me! Come for Don! Come for my husband! Come for your Master!"

"Oh God! Oh God!" I gasped out as the convulsions of orgasm over took me.

Don was relentless. He fucked me hard. He kept fucking my ass right through my orgasm. As I recovered my senses and calmed down a bit, Don was still there, the strong muscles of my sphincter ring spasming around his rampant member as he continued to thrust into me. He was getting himself ready for a big orgasm later, and he was using my ass now to get as much stimulation as possible. I loved being used this way by my Master.

Don, eventually, reluctantly withdrew his now swollen, distended, and discolored cock from my ass.

Don put one hand on my husband's shoulder and pushed him to his knees. "Rodney," Don instructed, "to prevent any possible transfer, you need to give my Johnson and balls a thorough cleaning before I enter your wife's pussy."

"Yes Master," my husband responded as he began to enthusiastically lick and suck all of Don's genitalia.

Don used one hand to touch my husband's shoulder and caress his face while he was busy with the task he was instructed to perform. At the same time, Don inserted two fingers of his other hand back into my anus. There, he enjoyed the feel of the slowly diminishing contractions of my freshly fucked sphincter alternately squeezing and releasing his probing fingers. And, so did I.

I was still on a high plateau, waiting and hoping to ascend to the heavens again. Carol kissed me and said, "Don't worry, baby. You are going to come again, soon, and much, much more intensely."

***

Don removed his fingers from my ass and held my kneeling husband's face. Rodney lifted Don's heavy member to his lips and opened as Don slid it in and began to forcefully fuck it in and out in final preparation.

In response, my husband began to masturbate while being face fucked by his Master. "Good boy!" Don told him as he withdrew his throbbing, well-prepared penis. "You do that, and watch as Carol and I bring your wife into our world."

***

Carol gave me a passionate kiss. She parted my lips, but did not enter.

"Molly, baby, Don is ready for you, and I am ready for you. Once we start to take you, we will not be able to stop. Are you prepared to be possessed by Don and me? To be our wife in every sense of the word?"

"Yes! Yes!" I replied. "Please take me. Make me yours, and teach me how to please you."

Carol kissed me again. This time her long, narrow tongue slid easily between my lips and into the hollow confines of my mouth. Without even thinking, I started sucking it like a small penis. In response, Carol fucked it in and out.

Don moved up between my splayed out legs and began to mount me. He placed the head of his inflamed manhood into the aperture of my vagina. I was open, wet, and waiting for him. He grasped my hips and pulled himself forward, slowly forcing more of his member into my tight hole. There was no lack of lubrication as I was gushing viscous coital fluids.

My vaginal walls stretched open a little at a time as they yielded to Don's swollen member. There was no sudden relaxation, Don had to take me - every bit of me - inch by inch.

He was big. He was long and hard. I was in lust. I wanted it so bad. It hurt. I didn't care. He was kind. He took his time. Carol helped. She kissed me, tongue fucked me, and tortured my tits to keep me distracted.

Soon, Don's cock was tightly enclosed by the taut walls of my vagina. They were stretched to their new maximum diameter by his thick member. As he pressed himself into me, my free flowing fluids lubricated his rampant cock, finally allowing it to begin sliding in and out at will along my smooth vaginal bore.

Carol encouraged me to take him, "Take all of him, baby. You were just a girl until tonight. Now you are losing the last of your virginity to a real man."

I was rapidly ascending the steps from the high plateau toward the highest peaks again when Don became agitated and impatient. He started hunching in and out in an urgent but controlled manner.

"It's okay, baby," Carol cooed, "Don is getting close, but he wants to be all the way in when he comes in you for the first time."

As Don humped his way deeper and deeper, Carol continued, "We have a little surprise for you, baby. I put a bit of relaxant in the wine we had earlier. Your cervix is relaxed and partially dilated now. Don is fully inserted into your vagina, and he is moving his cockhead around, seeking your internal opening."

Suddenly Don's hard tip pressed against my cervix. I felt it begin to penetrate. I was yielding to the insertion, pushing back against it to help its progress. This was something I had never felt before. My body was cooperating with Don and Carol to provide what they needed. I knew that when he came, all of his come would be deposited directly into my uterus, my womb. I wanted it. I wanted to feel that hot semen spurting as deep into me as possible.

Don started thrusting without any withdrawal, accentuating and advancing his penetration through my cervix into my womb.

Carol was kissing me again. This time she opened her mouth wide and completely covered my lips from my chin to just under my nostrils. She forced her snakelike tongue through my lips and teeth, and into my throat. Then she sucked. She sucked my face hard. The seal held and caused my lips to clamp down on her intruding member. I couldn't resist. I sucked back.

Don's agitated thrusting had the desired effect. I could feel the tight ring of my cervix grasping his extended tool just behind its pointy head. Don was in his final throes prior to ejaculation, simultaneously humping and jerking without really moving his cock.

Carol whispered in my ear, "Don's there, baby. Your Master is ready to come. Ready to possess you, to make you ours. Welcome to our world, baby!"

***

I was overwhelmed by sensations: all of the sights and sounds of the last few hours; the lingering feeling of Carol's kisses, her lips, using her tongue to deep throat me; the anal entries and my first anal-centric orgasm; Don's hard cock: entering my throat, increasing the size of my vaginal canal, pounding its way through the entrance to my womb; and the thought of his hot semen being deposited there. It was all too much.

I slipped deep into a fog of lust and lost it. I started to orgasm uncontrollably, something I had never before experienced. I was on fire. My entire body was shaking and quaking. All of my orifices were pulsing and spasming at the same time.

And then I felt it. The man I wanted more than anything made a final thrust. He knew just how to control himself as he started his massive ejaculation. He spewed his hot, liquid, volcanic ejecta directly into my uterus, coating it's walls with his semen. He lunged forward, then clutched and held my orgasm-wracked body to his chest as he continued to hump and pump shot after shot deep into me. I could feel my Master's copious ejaculate, his scalding seed, inseminating me and beginning to gather in a molten pool in my deepest recesses.

I heard muffled screams coming in the through the fog, as if they were emanating at a distance. I recognized the voice, and I slowly came to the realize that those screams were mine.

I was being possessed. And, I knew that my life would never be the same after tonight.