All Comments on 'A Good Wife Shouldn't Cheat'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 318 Comments
Jalibar62Jalibar62about 2 months ago

ROFL, "We're gonna have some rules around here..."

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Absolutely a blinder, so well done, plot was not far from being normal, but you changed it from the normal to something much better.

Loved how you set this up.

I had a quick flip through the comments below and surprise surprise it’s mostly the Anons that moan the most, I sometimes wonder if they actually read any of it or do they just go to the end and write rubbish about someone’s work.

Great job on this one.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

What sunk her was the fact that she didn't have the abortion. She left her husband and family for the better part of a year and with him feeling betrayed and depressed. I mean, what else did she think would happen? It seems to me that the cheating wives in these stories, despite having married these guys, seem to think that they can't get laid if their lives depended on it - despite evidence to the contrary.

<>

I guess overall it was an OK story. I mean, the plot twist came out of left field, but I'm pretty much fine with that. I'm a little shocked how it turned out, but overall I don't feel sorry for her. I mean, I WOULD have felt sorry for her if we weren't privy to the fact that despite how much of a shithouse her life turned into, she was still lusting over that guy's giant dong. Honestly, that seems a bit pathological to me. I've had sex thousands of times in my life, some of the times with insanely hot women who really knew what they were doing. I can barely remember anything other than "it was really hot" - and none of those events were a precursor to ruining my life. I realize it's just a LW/Literotica trope that some sexual encounter just dominates someone mind, but in reality... not so much, especially when you're getting it pretty often. Makes me wonder how often Literotica writers actually have sex.

<>

Overall, the story was pretty good. I think their marriage is long term toast, but then again, I wonder exactly what kind of marriage they had to start with. I don't know, it's odd. I didn't get the feeling that this was a very loving and intimate couple that were dealing with the fallout from a one night lapse. The... pathos wasn't there I guess? It never was impressed upon us I think. Never got that vibe. Still, I rate it. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What else can a person say this is a real mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Speaking of loose story threads, where was the lover and legal father? The protagonist couple's lives were fucked up, yet he still went home to a warm bed with his wife and kids every night? FTDS really didn't finish this story after all. Violence against the lover is a stupid plot line in most of these stories, but what about exposing HIS infidelity to HIS girlfriend and establishing paternity and suing for childbirth expenses among other things. This husband character was all hung up on 'punishing' his wife, yet lets the architect get off scot-free? What saves this story from being an Aesop's fable is the very creative resolution of their marriage despite the cuckoo in the nest since giving it away doesn't really 'fix' the underlying issue. The wife's penance was very creative, and a variant of the oft used open marriage. However, I cringe thinking about the long-term impact of this solution on the mental health of the parents, especially the errant wife, in a polyamorous household. The husband comes across like a Fundamentalist Mormon who practices polygamy. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Utter fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did not like the story, but the comments that say the wife "MADE A MISTAKE" bother me more.

She made a series of DECISIONS that led to her life turning out the way it did.

The only MISTAKE I can see is the husband taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, the other man breaks into the house, screaming and threatening. In many jurisdictions in America the husband could have just shot him dead right there, and the Sheriff would praise him for it in a press conference! I dream of the day when all jurisdictions will be this way.

ZK

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

IT's fiction. It probably wouldn't happen and it had some good sex. Sometimes I read comment like below and I wonder if they are the Pope or something. A situation turned into a wronged guy having his cake and eating it too. I like it....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5* from me. Made me laugh. Of course it was preposterous at the end, but that’s the joy of dozy fiction. As I say, it made me laugh.

Also, some of the commenters below losing their minds … lol.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

how the hell do u take a shit original story add to it and actually make it even worse then the original....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Marty was a rat bastard... led his wife on and on... she made a mistake and there should have been reconciliation... he should have let her stay home and take care of her... the couple that were to receive the baby paid for all cost the insurance didn't so Marty didn't have to be out of pocket... his wife should leave him after she gets her teaching certificate and a job teaching... and, believe me, i'm no fan of reconciliation after cheating except when it is an accidetal one-off and the cheater is totally repentant plus both receive marital counseling until there is sound resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not Acceptable............ of your efforts to finish the story this is your worst attempt by a long ways......... your story, but don't like it........... gross ending particularly after his retribution to the wife. He runs a double standard worse then the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't listen to the punks? Fuck you, you miserable idiot. This was one of the idiotic stories I've ever read. This story was beneath the author. Should have left the original alone. I gave this a one star rating. Not worthy of this author.

LanmandragonLanmandragon9 months ago

I agree with other commentators that the lack of logic in the husband’s moral stand, pushing the wife away and then moving another woman into the family home makes the story weak. This a pity, because the situation is a very interesting one and needs a renewed workout.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't listen to the punks. This is USDA Grade-A Prime Choice writing. Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worst effort on your part ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pathetic attempt, ruin your status as a finish the story teller. Never again dude. You provided a counter to why he sent her away that is totally wrong. Inexcusable. Did ya suck some gas or something when writing this????? You have never shown this stupidity like this that has been presented before historically..............

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

So.... some core points. ....

He sends her away because he won't raise another man's child... then moves another man's child into the house.

He sends her away.. and then can't help but fuck another woman... because his wife was away.

He moves another woman in... a woman with a child... while his wife is exiled... and doesn't tell the wife... and his excuse is... well, you weren't here.

The wife is sent away, largely in part because of the impact on the children... but he's cool with moving a woman with a child into his home, telling the kids... mom will be home soon and her and I are gonna share a bed with this here other lady, but whew.. thank God I won't be embarrassed because you'll never know about your half brother.

Yeahhhhh... no.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The fact that women don't and maybe can't comprehend is cheating hurts men on a much deeper level! Throughout the ages the best odds of ensuring paternity for men has always been fidelity, and though it garnered the best chance your genes being passed on it is not a guarantee- hence the extremely high value of virginity and fidelity to men, this is why the painful emotions are felt so extreme by men. Not having any biological need for women to ever have to question paternity they don't feel these deep seated emotional reactions, and not only do women not have them but they believe men only feel the same emotions as they would, with no comprehension of how much deeper it wounds men.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'd like to give this story 4 stars, but can't. It was well written & thought out, as this writer's stories are. However, once Marie came into the picture- moreso when Marie sold her home & started living with them. It's also fucked up, as Marty's wife said- he's so concerned with the kids seeing their mother pregnant (understandable) from her cheating, but not that worried about them seeing him with 2 women (just messed up!). Yes, his wife made a huge mistake & could've been a marriage ending thing. But Marty wanted to stay married to her, so there should not be room for a 2nd woman.

Marie & Marty only had sex once? So that's why she sold her house? Doesn't compute. This all spoils what could've been a very good, if sad or uplifting (depending if there'd be a divorce or not; also what she had to go through during her pregnancy) story.

The author didn't like the original & won't write stories- thankfully - with cuck'd men, BUT he/she comes off making the husband into a bastard. As such, 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't know what happened. I gave up on page 3 when it got stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bloody good, imaginative end, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A new twist! She cheated and ended up "paying" a price she never imagined. Great twist!

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

no fue el mejor esfuerzo chicos, pero igual se agradece!

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Quelle merde!!! Il faut vraiment avoir l'esprit tordu pour accepter ce genre de choses et surtout les écrire. L'auteur devrait aller consulter avec cette histoire. Elle accepte d'abandonner son enfant et lui vient introduire une salope dans leur couple. Quelle tristesse. Et les enfants, bel exemple pour eux. Je n'ai plus de mots tellement je suis écoeuré.👿

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Terrible story that started well but fell apart with Marie.

All one can say is that story is God's proof of why abortion should be allowed and even encouraged in some situations. Wife has no one to blame but herself for choosing her silly anti-abortion beliefs over the well-being of the family.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Disappointed. Children still were left out.

The husband was an ass. She gives up her baby to come home to Marie and is asked to go on as three. The discussion in the end, while having sex. Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pure faggotry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the anonymous that posted about a half sibling, you need to read properly, Marie had her own kid, and Marty had a vasectomy, so he can't get her pregnant. She had Tommy already, hence why Jackie asked about him. But at the end of the day, husband ain't better than the wife, he continued his affair, whereas she stopped hers, of course, it was due to pregnancy that she had to say something. But it doesn't make what he did any better and he should have realized that after the first night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look, when you got a slut wife you had best find something younger, hotter and tighter as fast as possible…..only good way out. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First EVER LW story where the normal cock sized husband outfucks the giant cocked lover and delivers the better fucking to the slut wife………..delivering the legendary ‘little death orgasm’ to the slut wife……..out orgasming even the fucking Sam gave her. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a disappointing submission by FTDS. The preface to the story centered on the fact the couple's two teenagers were ignored in the original story. Marty refused to allow the children to see their mother while she was carrying Sam's baby because of the damage knowledge of her pregnancy would do to them. When the divorced llady from across the street moved into the house pregnant with their half sibling, the impact on the three children suddenly living in the home was several orders of magnitude greater than what knowledge of the wife's bastard pregnancy would have been. Interestingly, FTDS made no further mention of the children or their welfare once the neighbor's pregnancy was revealed. The kevek of hypocrisy evident here is both embarrassing and infuriating to contemplate. Among all of the ludicrous details of this farcical conclusion, the shattered and worthless remains of FTDS' integrity are easy to overlook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trailer park white trash should have had the abortion if she really wanted her husband and family!! Screwed up a story with the skank carrying the bastard to term and the third butch in their bed!!

STUPID AUTHOR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author ruined a good story. It should have ended with a remorseful wife returning to her family after a forced nine month absence from her children and having been humiliated in front of her own parents. Then she has to prove her love for her husband. Of course both would never touch alcohol again since neither have a tolerance for it not self control. Instead the story collapsed into a ridiculous 3some with a divorced neighbor who was foolish enough to sell her own house.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Really entertaining 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story became absolutely stupid when Marty, the husband was such strong views about adultery, decided to move Marie into his home as a concubine. It might have been tolerable for him and Marie to have a one-time tryst, but moving her into the home made everything else in the story ridiculous. The basis of the story was the wife causing shame by carrying Sam's baby. Her shame and the impact on the children was dwarfed by Marty and Marie's behavior. The story went from a cautionary tale about mistakes having consequences to an absolute absurdity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband cheated when he was drunk, but invited "girlfriend" to move in when he was sober. Wife should dump him and get on with her life.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

amusing. I wonder if a wife would do this after cheating? She cheats, gets the best sex ever and he gets a live in 3 some... If before I read this you would have summarized the story this way I would have skipped it. But after she, even carrying another man child, fantasized about the big cock, I think she needs this situation to remain faithful. I think the husband deserves the 3 some and the invaders kid certainly will benefit. It will be interesting how much disdain the neighbors and family will inflict...

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Basically a stupid story that makes zero sense and really who cares about stupid characters no matter how much stupid shit they do 🙄🙄🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ruined it with the husband cheating, I'd have choked her out and beat his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moment he & the neighbor fucked he was in the exact place she was. Got drunk and fucked someone who wasn’t his wife / husband.

At that point she should have made her case to him. She had a baby, but he kept his lover. That made him much worse than she.

That should have been the end of the story.

Then he & the other woman got her drunk to entice her into accepting the bitch as a second wife.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF...LOL....THE SLUT WIFE IS WITH THE MISTRESS

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
This is an old

Storie but it is so screwed. Just not from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only 3 for putting the efforts in making the conclusion but sorry to say, it felt even worst to me than the original story specially after Jackie's coming back to home. Your story is a self contradictory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have divorced the whore when she refused to abort the love of her life's baby

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Complete over-the-top fantasy! Iloved it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 stars, mainly for the story UNTIL the wife returns to find another woman living in her house with her husband - & will continue to do so. Understandable he doesn't want to raise another guy's baby - hell, I wouldn't either -but after childbirth, he didn't want her returning to his house? Moreover, why did the other woman sell her house? Somehow outrageous & unbelievable doesn't seem to cover things. And spoils what could've been a nice story.

JayZipJayZipalmost 2 years ago

@waltdee

BTB = Burn The Bitch/Bastard who's cheating. Term to describe all the revenge-on-cheater stories.

The term for the opposite extreme is RAAC = Reconciliation At Any Cost stories, which are often derided as wimpy. The term is overused; some of those stories are nice & nuanced, with atonement and eventual forgiveness, not cheap pushover surrender.

Outside of that spectrum are the happy swap stories, the happy group sex stories, and the cuckold fetish stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, a completely different perspective.

He gave her more options then I would, er... the the story I wrote, er.. will write someday, maybe...

I just have to say though, I kind of wish we could comment on some of the commenters.

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

Such a waste of time. She cheated and he should of divorced her and moved on but this crap of trying to have 2 wives is such a load of shit.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Dumb question: What's a "BTB" story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of tne best! Pay no heed to the previous comments, they are obviously homos and man haters. This story was awesome, how these idiots can have their delusional opinions well there are to many i this world, Listen her cheating was all deception, lies, and about belittling him, plus the pregnancy as a constant reminder. His cheating was about healing, passion, inclusion, which he wanted to share and LOVE! How any of you goofs can even compare the two acts or say he's a bad guy is idiotic and shows how sad and hateful you are towards men. 5STARS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People saying she should of had an abortion maybe she lived in a state where it’s now illegal if she lives in America did her husband think of that maybe he was already cheating an he planned it to make abortion the only option open to her in the hopes she would be in prison an wouldn’t uncover his betrayal. The poor kids involved in this toxicity. An I actually feel for the wife she’s had to give her baby up which is hard for anyone an now be told to accept her husbands other women I’d be surprised if she didn’t have some sort of mental breakdown her husband is the worst hypocritical arsehole I’ve ever read about an the worse husband ever

beretta84beretta84almost 2 years ago

a complete waste of an hour & 10 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no finish to this story. He is sterile so there is no more kids. He has learn quick how to service two women. You start with a little wine, preferably, a rested cock, an a playground big enough for three. These two women are young enough, and certainly hot enough, but one of them may demand exclusive rights. I don't think either will give up without a fight, so if he plays his cards right, the girls will make the rules for both time alone with him, and three ways, but I don't think either one will give him up. The kids love him, so he'll be a great dad. When it's an empty nest, and menopause has past for Momma, and just starting for Marie, there may be a problem, then again there may not. By then the women may have decided that neither will give him up to the other, so a form of harmony will develop, and they will be buried as a family. Good job. Watch your editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

And now that I gave my rating, one more comment. Finish the Damn Story! What happened next to this multifaceted family group?

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

I did, I loved it. Wow, five (5 *) stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ONCE AGAIN...Someone needs to: FINISH THE DAMN STORY. Because certainly did not. LP

dstr1964_55dstr1964_55about 2 years ago

You mentioned at the beginning about coming up with a story for the kids. This is what you thought was interesting or realistic? Those kids are screwed up for life. What a crock of shit. I'd give it a zero if I could.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 2 years ago

I rarely give bad criticism. If I don't like a story I just move on. I enjoyed the concept and the beginning but was wondering where you were going to take it. A more plausible ending would be with Sam not going to prison and making another move on Jackie and then you decide what you want. Or Sam finding out about the baby. This was no so realistic. But original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Abysmal concoction. Gave 1 star.

He turned into the biggest hypocrite for miles around...basically using his "weakness" with alcohol to be able to use two women whose lives were already messed up.

And the same old problem for all of them..way too much familiarity with the contents of wine bottles on too many critical occasions in their lives.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Absolutely horrible ending to this story- what a total hypocrite the husband became, showing me that hypocrisy resides in the mind of the author. One night's terrible mistake, the result of too much alcohol on her part and the husbands, and she suffers for it tremendously; in large part because of the unforgiving and vengeful jerk she married. NOW, cheating is fine, because the sex between the 3 of them is good. What a crock. This gets my first score of a 1 of all the stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I was surprised by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She ahould have abortes the kid of she claimed she lobed her husband and family as much as she said. A good wife does not screw around

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I was really liking the story, then the ending was a big ole, "yeah...whatever."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When a drunk girl says no to having sex but the guy still fucks her (without a condom) that is rape. She should have gotten an abortion. Her husband would never except the kid as his! It mother would still want to maintain contact. He should have just divorced her when she stated that she would carry the baby to term!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I can’t think of a better way, to get back at a cheating, unrepentant slut! Let’s see how her ego( and stretch marks) does against a younger, and hotter woman. You made your bed Bitch, lie in it! Gave it a 5, wanted to give it a 10!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"Sally Tart shows us the collapse of a marriage" - Actually, she DIDN'T show us the collapse of a marriage, at lest as of the end of the story.

\

"I knew the right thing to do for my family was to have an abortion, but I didn't believe in them." - Do you believe in infidelity?

\

He can't stop her from seeing the kids, though if she forces the issue she might kill any chance for a reconciliation.

\

"I didn't blame Sam." - Why not? He got you drunk, took advantage of you.

\

"I shouldn't care if he ever used that great big gorgeous cock again. Although it would be a shame." - Is she insane?

\

"Trying to get her claws in my man. The bitch." - Maybe you should have gotten the abortion!

\

"Twenty years for giving me the best sex of my life. Poor bastard." - "Poor bastard?"

\

After all her using being drunk as an excuse, she's got no business sneering when Marie did the same.

\

"her fake breasts pressed against my overly sensitive, milk laden real ones." - I was expecting her to express some milk when they pulled on her nipples.

\

"Let me come, Jackie, Please." - Isn't an orgasm a physiological reaction? How can she stop herself from coming if the stimulation is there?

\

I've seen this before, where a wife cheats, gets pregnant, then suddenly decides to take a moral stand on abortion. You don't believe in abortion? Don't have unprotected sex with a man not your husband!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Honestly, i don't blame him for getting a lover. His wife carrying another man's child must be a hell of a mind-fuck, knowing that from now on there's a child of her's out there that he had no part in making. The threesome is probably the only way they would or could have stayed together. The other woman has kind of become the buffer for his continued hurt at his wife's betrayal. Obviously it only worked because there's probably something wonky going on with the wife as well. I don't think guilt alone would allow her to accept the future situation otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out decent. Then began to devolve. The ending was farcical.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another hypocritical, self-righteous adolescent of a husband… and a wife who was never gay suddenly going along with gay sex? And permitting her hypocritical hubby (who did far worse than she did) to bring a co-wife into their marriage? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was reading the comments and saw I commented a few months ago. I don’t remember reading this before, but it looks like I did.

Funny but I rated it two stars just like before.

Moving a mistress in is no way equivalent to a one time fuck.

Bill

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I wasn't going to comment, but so many of you are bitching about this one. I don't want to hear the "he's culpable" crap. She was to blame, and... she was STILL having pleasant daydreams about how satisfying old Sam's cock was- best ever UNTIL she took a ride with Marie and Marty.

Don't forget, she just dropped off a little package that might reappear in their lives, say 18 years down the road to remind Marty just what a good wife she was. If this situation is what it takes for Marty to be happy, then she can accept the thing that she put in motion or skip on down the road.

And snowflakes - this is Lit, him getting two women at once gave me a boner, as it should. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nuts! you lost me when Marty said "Please leave." Think I read this once before, but never again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the worst story I've read at this site. I'm happy that I did not waste my time reading Pages 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

R I D I C U L O U S!!!

Most stupid ending. Must 've taken the "writer" a few kilos of powder to "cum" out with so much poo!!!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

This was one of your more seriously fucked up endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think he was a right Bastard moving his lover in.

Yes, she screwed up royally, but he WAS partially to blame. Knowing she couldn’t hold her liquor & passing out with that shit head in his house made him culpable in her affair.

She screwed up once & he moves his lover into her house? A proper total asshole

Then deliberately getting her drunk so as to accept his cuckholding her? Really an ass.

Boo! I’m being generous with 2 stars.

Bill

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

That was one fucked up story. I loved it .. Strange but that type of shit happens. Normally the wife with 2 mem lol.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I could not get past the first page - this is just not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucked up....NOT WORTH READING

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

No. Just no. Is this supposed to be serious? I’m not sure which of the 4 MCs are more morally reprehensible.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Damn. The fucking meltdown at Chernobyl ain't got nothing on this hot story! Absolutely sexy. You checked all the right boxes and the thing that did it was the wife's whole mental dialogue. Killer storytelling. 5/5 and then some!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Alot of bullshit especially the other woman and all the lesbian shit. Story was ok until she finally returns home. Then it went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wimp should have divorced her when she decided the loved her boyfriends baby more than him .

Pathetic .

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyabout 3 years ago

Unlined the ending but then I'm Poly so yeah.

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

This was ridiculous. The original story's conclusion was a much better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NFW!

If I were her, I would of turned around with my bags, put them in my car and driven to the nearest divorce lawyer and filed for divorce.

sandevan82sandevan82over 3 years ago
Another superb story

I always appreciate your writing. You're very creative and almost always go in a direction I didn't expect but very much enjoy. I know some feel the ending is unrealistic but this is fiction is it not? I love how Jackie stuffers consequences for her decisions but there is redemption as well. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

On top of a story devolving to a dumb fuck and suck fantasy of a teenager.

With every main character in the story being abhorrent, there's no one to like or resonate with.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yes it is evil, but the story was great, fabulous in fact. I like both women, but I’d drop Marty into the deepest part of the Ocean without a second thought. What a slimey little creep.

Scores 5/5.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Now this is what I call a great ending to an unfinished story, no matter how twisted it is. Well done, FinishTheDamnStory, it is great to see that someone actually takes the time to finish these unfinished stories and even how you continued it this story needs more.

I find so many authors here on Literotica that leave their stories unfinished and leave you hanging. FinishTheDamnStory if you read this there are alot of unfinished stories on Literotica that need finishing, you have a great imagination and do a great job. Well Done FinishTheDamnStory 5 stars

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 3 years ago

much greater payback......

not for fucking sam...

but,

for giving birth to sam's basterd child.....using husband's love, finances and mental turmoil...as granted

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

Not for me. This is so far out it’s dumb.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
4 stars...

One of the rare times someone had the balls to write a story where a cheating wife got her proper comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope.

Dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost me with this end.

Not my cup of tea.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I love this story! The sex at the end was hot. I mean really hot! But the whole story arc was a good one. I could damn near see it happening in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous