All Comments on 'A Good Wife Shouldn't Cheat'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 318 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Wow

Great tale. One thing I'm absolutely positive about. Given the opportunity Jackie would have fucked Sam again and again. As far as Marie goes, turnabout is fair play. However, I see another ending altogether. An ending when Jackie realizes the marriage is over and leaves. In fiction anything is possible. One thing I noticed is that you, FTDS, are the conscience of LW bad tales. Continue fixing them. Thanks.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Um...um...um...

I am unsure of how to rank this.

I mean, when this story started, I was frankly almost fist pumping it was so good. A woman, a pregnancy, a mistake, two people with a conflicted moral dilemma. No basements. No torture. No childish fantasies involving Thai brothels.

It doesn't get any better than that. And the nice little touches on how her pregnancy was causing him all kinds of issues in the relationship. Very nicely done.

And then...and then she got home.

Blink blink.

Okay...I can sort of see how that happened. Yeah. I see that.

BUT he made his wife throw away HER CHILD. She fucked up; she had to commit a penance. Brilliant. While I am not a rabid BTB, I also believe in restitution and this was just about perfect.

He fucked up too. What did he do? Told her to get over a second wife or hit the bricks. WHAT. A. SCUMBAG!

So I am forced to applaud this story. The perfect display of 'the double standard' on cheating in the stories here was pretty fucking nigh perfect. She was supposed to pay and pay and pay. He...gets two chicks rimming him and gets to tell them both to fuck off.

Fine writing even as I hated the husband, hated Marie, and was mixed up about the wife.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Yes must agree, hard one to rank

I think this story is best described as a compromise story. Not sure how to articulate this. Kind of a down the middle of the road story where the characters get packed into a happy ending wethe they like it or not. Does that make any sense ? So when in dought based on your history I'm throwing 5 stars at it

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
I liked it

An apt riposte to Sally Tart's A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink. Jackie's character, though outwardly remorseful for her behaviour, was actually quite deceitful and masked her true feelings from her husband. Her decision to keep the baby ultimately dictated how her husband viewed her because deep down, subconsciously, she wanted to birth her large-cocked lover's offspring. Hubby may have been clueless to his wife's real feelings but he meted out his own brand of inadvertent justice by forcing his wife to accept his new lifestyle. The reluctant wifey can walk away anytime if she can't stomach it, perhaps she could even wait for Sam to be released from prison, but she's a good wife and has seventeen years vested in her family to upset the apple cart.

Not a conventional story by FTDS, but then neither are the tales he takes inspiration from.

4*

PearDrop3PearDrop3about 10 years ago
Yet another ending....

If Jackie didn't want Marie to have a relationship with her husband or live in the house, all she had to do was inform the authorities of the way her husband managed to show that Sam was committing fraud. Husband would have been arrested and possibly imprisoned, Sam would have been released from jail, and Jackie could have thrown Marie out of her house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This fucked-up convoluted tale...

...makes the original seem like preschool.

I'm glad i am not any of these monsters.

The worst is that the kids will know what's going on. They always do, deep down. It will effect them even in this fantasy.

Yeah, sure, it's fantasy... but jeezuz, it's not a fantasy i'd dream up, even to finish off someone else's crappy tale.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Wow

I generally love your stuff but I'm really conflicted about this one. As always well written and if it works for the trio and the kids I guess it's all good.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 10 years ago
Stopped

Reading when he introduced the new woman. *

runner611runner611about 10 years ago
Bad Fantasy

You were dong fine until you brought the other woman into the story -- it doesn't fit at all. Makes the husband a hypocrite and liar as well. Nothing redeeming here. This is two bad stories on one day -- you need to rethink your plots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah, some on needs to finish your "damn story"

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Letter from Jail

I liked the letter from jail - playing with husbands head. Nice touch. Could have been expanded but 5 pages was long enough.

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago
Tate of her own medicine+

I think he sould have kicked her out fr. om the beginning. But since that didn't happen, I liked the way the story ended. AGAIN THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS MUST BE FROM THE WIMPS!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Only Read Page One So Far

So, she doesn't believe in abortion?

Tough! I suppose she believes in fucking her husband's best friend? No? But she did it anyway!

I believe she's lost the right to have her feelings brought into the equation. Nothing short of an immediate abortion should be the minimum for him to take her back.

kelchakelchaabout 10 years ago
Four For Good Writing

Lose a star for the creep the husband was in the story.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Damn...

I actually agree somewhat with centralcoastcruiser on this one. You warned us that one of your new tales would be a RAAC, so I should have seen it coming. Oh, well.

3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Stupid bitch deserves the "new living arrangements". Kudo's to the husband for figuring out a way to keep both sluts. Awesome deal.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Almost.....

Gave it a 4.....

The writing was good as usual. It was the kids.

In the beginning one of your points was the lack-a-kids in the original. Throughout this, while mentioned, they seemed to fall into the same "pit". With a new pseudo-mom there is no way they could have kept this quiet. No visiting the GP's?

The "kids" needed a bit more fleshing out.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
My God, man...

... you had a really good story going and then it headed south, I mean really south, about midway through page 4. Your initial "finishing of the damn story" offerings were a sharp contrast to some stories written by some really screwed up authors but, lately, your endings seemed to be more screwed up than the originals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
time to pull rubber Sam out of the night stand drawer

husband needs to get insecure yet again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the story

makes as much sense as the original story none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marty was a hypocrite.........

He's all upset about his wife's one time failure but then hooks up with the next door slut. Warped ending and not any better than the original. I gave it three stars for your effort though.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

That situation is so fucked up, but I have had fun reading about it.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Is he (and Bob) owed some justice? Absolutely! Are you going to go so for overboard that they will be even less liked than the wives or other players in the original? Yes, in fact his affair with Velma has made him already no better than any of the others and this story is suffering for it.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Sicccccck!

A truly sick tale of a decaying marriage.

1.No one is so drunk they cannot control themselves unless they have passed out.

She CHOSE to cheat on her husband

2. She got pregnant and while abortion is a horrible and disgusting thing - she should have had the bastard cut out of her or better yet taken Plan B the next day - dumb bitch

3. Every moment she carried that baby inside her was an insult to her husband. For most men the fact that she was carrying the child to term would have meant divorce.

4. Where were the kids while this was happening? Did they know their dad was fucking the neighbor? They knew she had moved in! Did dad tell them about mom? Why wouldn't they be concerned about the situation - unexplained plot mystery!

5. A regular guy would have divorced her when she decided to carry the child. A nice guy would have waited until she delivered and then served her divorce papers after the delivery. This situation is simply silly and a sick fantasy.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A very good story.

She could have avoided a great deal if she had gotten an abortion. She could have kept her secret forever. Since she didn't, and since Hubby probably had serious doubts about them getting back together, he should have made her get a $4,000 school loan in HER name only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a creep

I read your introduction and went to your profile and of course saw you are flipping insane. A cuckold and wimp sure enough. But instead of eating cream pies left by your wife's lover you suck a story someone else wrote to get your cuckold fix. Some wimps have a tiny dick. You have nothing at all. Of course I read only a paragraph of your drivel and went to the comments. Iron Dragon giving you a tongue kiss spoke for all.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago

That was not really a bad ending......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shame

Your worst story -it is terrible. Thought u were better than this crap - R u just another author to skip?

fausttusfausttusabout 10 years ago
REALY??????

This one sucks as bad as the original! The husband is an asshole. She should divorce him, and beat the shit out of the other woman. After all that's what he did to Sam...fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually

...it is a good one! It is not fair, but life ain't anyways, and, to be honest, maybe in this case it is. She likes her rival, and will grow to be good friends together, like the four muslim wives. Top dog she will be, for sure. And she can have a headache as much as she wants, there will always be replacement available. Just give it time...

Sounds shitty? Culture barrier...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hubby a bad guy

wife knock up by best friend and they did it in his bed with him in it.wife carriying the baby of the friend nine months.wife and love are lucky he didn't kill them.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
FTDS, You're Fuckin' Funny Sometimes!

Here, it cracked me up a chasm as big as Valles Marineris...

"One major issue I have with the story is the kids. In the beginning they say they are married 17 years and have two teenage kids. After the second, Marty got his vasectomy. Where are the kids in the story? If we figure they are somewhere around 16 and 14 years old, you think they'd be somewhere. At the weekend parties at their house, when everything is going on, where are the kids and their friends? On Marty's birthday, there's no family party, the husband and wife go out partying in the city, Sam and the Wife have screaming loud crazy sex all night long, and leave a passed out woman in the car outside. But no kids? Where the hell are the kids? Have they died, and she just forgot to tell us, because they're nowhere to be seen, other than to tell us they exist. Details like that irritate me. Sally never even gave the kids names or a sex. I'm gonna call them Eric, the oldest at sixteen, and Donna, the fourteen year old."

My giggles started from the previous article I read, in the Socialist NY Times, on a guest column: When May I Shoot A Student?, with a professor asking when is it okay to shoot a student, first, now that there's a bill in his state permitting guns in college and university campuses... and he said the reason he asked state legislators that question was/is because he's much older than the typical students and thus his reflexes are slower. He likes to make sure he's allowed contingency plans, since allow students to draw on him would leave him at a disadvantage! And he KNOWS from now on, disgruntled students WOULD more likely pack guns in their backpacks, so the elderly gentleman professor just wanna be ready for them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Faustus is right

You created a husband worse than the wife.

Read this story to 100 randomly selected normal people and 99 would agree that the husband was a mean, cruel asshole. He was correct to seek revenge on Sam. But becoming a slut husband is not the way to punish a slut wife that had already been punished.

He's as bad, actually worse, than anything she ever did.

Does it make you and your trailer trash friends giggle to imagine having your little harem?

Pretty good for a bunch of losers that couldn't even attract or keep one woman,, much less two.

Get a job. Maybe they'll let you work for a female supervisor at Wal-Mart?

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Husband sure got the cake in this story

Too bad he is a worse cheating asshole than the wife. And overnight never equals a four month love affair. AND he forced the wife to give up her bastard child for him. She did give up the child... and he goes tom-catting around.

His morals are a lot looser than hers by a long shot.

Good writing but a lousy finish. 1*

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
BTW: Consider yourself "raked"

eos

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Good in the telling

Maybe the morals of the characters are abominable but it is a fantasy and it makes a good tale.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Very good

till page 4, then it slipped into the realm of unbelievability - even for LW fiction. There are too many practical problems for the proposed solution, especially given the ages of the children.

Imagine what Marie's husband could do with child custody issues with the living arrangement they had set up...

ace4869ace4869about 10 years ago
Oh well what the fuck,

Ok I'll admit it I like this little fantasy tale so sue me. They don't all have to be a btb or a cockold tale do they? (although this is kinda reverse cuck aint it) I still liked it in a wierd way.

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 10 years ago
bad aftertaste

I'm usually all for female dominated threesomes but the hypocrisy of the husband and the unbelievable reaction of the children was just horrible. she got drunk one time and made a mistake. he continuously got drunk and made several mistakes that he then repeated sober. then the kids just welcome the mistress into the house. truth of the matter is that if they didn't know she was pregnant with sam's kid they probably woulda hated marie and felt betrayed by their father. if she had insisted on a divorce like she should have then she most likely could have gotten full custody due to the fucked up situation. husband was just a plain asshole and needed to go die

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Folks this is supposed to be an erotic web site, remember?

Fabulous! This one put a big smile on my face. You all (commentators) are taking things too seriously. I understand the wife's course of action (and agree with it) and how the husband and neighbor could fall in together. All they have to do is get wifey a little blitzed and they're going to have some great parties. Plus the kids all get along and like Mommy Dearest 2. Saves a lot of money combining two households. Excellent fantasy. The revenge on Sam was a little extreme, but he was pretty arrogant and was stupid enough to attack Dad in the family home in front of the kids. Well done FTDS - five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun Story

Great fantasy. But since when did you start to write such erotic descriptions? Hot stuff! Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Certainly different!

This would fly just fine in Saudi Arabia (or Utah) but there are certain difficulties in (most of) the U.S. BUT, we don't have to deal with those if FTDS doesn't want to. So, let's NOT!

Sounds like a MUCH better deal than Hubby deserves! He was too careless with his wife around a guy he knew was an asshole. But AssHole promised he wouldn't mess with Hubby's Sweetie. GMAFB! You can keep your doctor ... PERIOD!

Every one of the principal adults has a serious drinking problem! Alcohol powers LW very nicely! Pity Sweetie never heard of the 'morning after' pill!

5* One of the BEST finished stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Morally repugnant

But a good male fantasy.

That's about all.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Did not buy it.

You had such a good story until you dropped it in the end. Why is it that several authors have tried to use happily ever after threesomes to end stories? How is that even remotely realistic? She suddenly gets over a new bitch living in her house because she got drunk and had a threesome? Not a good ending.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Ambivalent

Story was fairly well-written and style of writing, at least in the beginning, was similar to "A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink." The story was also erotic -- nearly every straight guy's fantasy is a FFM threesome, so Marty really landed on both feet with that scenario. But the negatives abound -- Marty cheated worse than his wife, as others pointed out. His wife made one mistake but he made several and then compounded them. He also framed Sam by changing some numbers, thus getting Sam fired. Three stars, thanks for writing.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Kind of fucked up!

I could barely manage to give it 3 stars.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Not sure why you felt a pseudo-polyamorous relationship would be the best answer. I don't think the logic of this story works as well as others. I was ready for Marie to end up pregnant after one night of drunk merriment between Marty and Marie where at least some irony or Karma would be in place to make the "homecoming" memorable or more complicated. Too many things are forced or lack sense. Sorry, this one simply did not finish the story. BTW, I really don't think you brought the kids into this story anymore than the original author. Skyping and a hug or two does not make a character(s) present in a story. The big after dinner romp and two families under one roof pays them the homage you missed in the original? I don't believe so.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
gator made a good point

This IS an Erotica website. So having sex and strange combos is par for the course.

As such, it's allowable. Every so often I find myself reading one of these 'straight sex' stories and have to remind myself that this is what the place is about.

That being said, sexual morality was viciously brought up by the husband and inflicted on wife and paramour. So noting the hypocrisy is not, to my mind, out of bounds.

Frankly, the wife should at this point expand the fantasy and get a little cock cage for the husband since we've gone off the 'nuclear family/one man:one woman' dynamic. After all, she needs to make sure HE stays faithful to HER when wife 2 is around.

But somehow I doubt he'd buy that....even if he deserves it.

dustydingodustydingoabout 10 years ago
not your best

I love the way you write and your style.

This story didn't do it for me.

But I'm not going to like every thing I read.

As long as you are happy with your outcome, it shouldn't matter what others think

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
you did not even remain true to your own premise

OK, you gave the kids names. bfd you then had them happy with the neighbor moving in?

he made demands that she not be seen to be pregnant because that would have a negative impact on their reputation, the community, and the kids. yet it is OK for him to have a live in girl friend?

Sorry, this is not the story you told us you were going to write

two thumbs down from me.

slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
Garbage

You said this wasn't a BTB story, but it was. He tortured her for 8 months and then moves his lover into their bed giving her no warning and no choice.

If I was that wife, I'd have taken him and her to the cleaners.

Yes she fucked up, yes she cheated, yes he was entirely in his right to not bring up someone else's child but the end was just shit. You left the wife with no dignity, no pride and nothing in the eyes of her kids, and she went through hell at his request because she wouldn't abort.

She'd crucify him in court.

1 star. And I usually love your stories. This was rubbish.

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Uhhhh....

Actually I kinda liked it!

Since he wimped out and didn't kick the slut to the curb, he needed the fuck buddy to maintain some sense of self esteem.

Intentional or not, he got his paybacks on the cheater and her lover, and still managed to live well.

Different ending to the story without being some kind of RAAC shit. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I liked it till page 4. The punishment was appropriate and accepted by the wife. The 3 way was over the top and stupid. Even if he had the affair with Marie did he ever think about adding a room to the house for her? FTDS complaint about the absence of the kids in the original was not really fixed in his version

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it

I really like your style of writing. Have to agree it really was a pseudo-btb story though. You do a great job of weaving the story line. You insert enough sex to make it an interesting read. And I like the fact that the husband, who really did nothing wrong before her tryst, came out of it with many of his fantasies fulfilled and a bright future before him. Oh well so much for fantasy land. Like I said, I enjoy your writing - keep em cumming!

user110user110about 10 years ago
Just remember what I said.

"I'm not going to raise another man's child... I won't have you flaunting your infidelity in front of the children."

divorce is the only answer. the cuck displayed exactly 0 redeeming qualities. unrepentantly cruel, a felon, a hypocrite, a liar, and doesnt love his wife. never loved her, as far as i'm concerned. good chance he's a sociopath.

plus the redhead's own words: "I knew going into this, where I stand," she said, reading my thoughts. "I can't overcome seventeen years and two wonderful teenagers overnight. He's still yours." shows that she fully intends to boot wifey from "her" (the widow's) house when she has the power to do so.

shitty story, kinda made me lose a lot of respect for you as a person. no big loss though, as you never earned any of my respect anyway. the way you nitpicked another author makes you a douche bag, i'm sure you'll agree. you took an unpleasant story, and made a more unpleasant sequel. at least the first story was moderately realistic. this is just a misogynist's fantasy.

on a stylistic note, dont write from a woman's perspective. you're shitty at it. ignoring the subtleties, women aren't ruled by their pussies. how drunk would you have to be to LIKE cumming from your wife holding you down while her adulterous lover of 3 months jack-hammered his fingers up your ass? a woman would have to be drunker than that.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
I liked it.

I'm not going to bother reading all the fifty some odd comments already posted. I figure that 70% will be BTB. So I won't bother. There should be some that are BTA (burn the asshole).

I figured out what was going to happen when the visitation routine changed, and the cold trip home. When Jackie turned and saw the naked redhead, I was hoping she would jump up and cold-cock her and beat her face in. That would have served the redhead slut right.

Moral of the story: Don't drink, especially if you can't control yourself.

Gave it 5 stars even though there were a few word usage mistakes.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Huh

I have my issues with the author in some of his story and plot choices, but they are matters of PERSONAL TASTE. I am allowed to like or not like what he writes. Frequently, it's not...

That being said, he has a deft pen in many other regards. While I can't say for sure how well he writes a woman's POV, I can say that I agreed with the way he characterized the wife. She was, IMO, a FAR more moral person than her husband turned out to be. She was ashamed and appalled by HER actions, the actions of SAM and angry and semi resentful of what her husband did to her. This seems realistic to me.

She also felt that her husband was taking more than his fair share of revenge even before Slut 2 entered the picture. The fact that she felt sympathy for Sam doesn't make her 'thinking with her pussy'; it is she has empathy. Since she also has empathy for her husband's plight, she knows enough to keep her mouth shut, though despairing about what kind of man she made her husband was a nice touch.

Her husband was still an over the top douche nozzle of the highest caliber. And not for what he did to Sam (though he DID go overboard there). WAIT! I remember that was what REALLY won me to the wife character. When she asked 'Why is our daughter getting kicked in the face a GOOD thing?" just earned all kinds of praise for me. It really shows how obsessed and asshole-y husband had become. Entrapment isn't just a sin for the police to commit. Asshole did it too. And it was exactly how a woman would think, IMO.

So, there are aspects I hated but the wife's characterization wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't Drink

For all of Marty's sanctimoious nonsence he ended up being no more honorable than Sam. The wife should have petitioned for divorce the following day after her arrival home.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
It is NOT a favorite but I liked it.

The "good wife" kept thinking about Sam's big dick nearly the whole time she was bearing his kid. I don't know your feelings on abortion but mine are that an early abortion would have been the absolute best response to this problem. None of the other crap would have happened if she had had her abortion and gone back home. As it turned out, I can live with it. "Good wife" deserves some punishment and retribution and she gets a good sex partner, she will probably not appreciate because there was no big dick involved. Even after she got home and was drunk and getting fucked into unconsciousness she was still thinking about the big dick or the best sex she ever had. Fuck her, no abortion would have meant divorce in my book.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Compelling Story !

FTDS

A very good story considering it was written from a woman’s point of view.

It is hard enough to write a reasonable story let alone try from the perspective of the opposite sex !

IMO FTDS has done a very commendable job in projecting the woman’s point of view.

In the real world the wife would have had an abortion full stop no arguing over the matter. However for the story that was not the cause of action the author followed which is why we have this compelling story of a wife’s down fall after one night of illicit passion.

On the moral front it was strangely the cheating wife that displayed all the moral fibre of a decent person. As she adore her family, her husband, sympathy for Sam and complete guilt over one night of cheating.. To be though fair it was one big night of cheating of the worse kind a wife could have done !

The wife’s character even knew when to keep her mouth shut in situations with her husband regarding revenge on Sam

One thing I thought that might arise in the story was Sam in the draw, a 10” vibrator.

Image what her husband would think if he finds that toy in her bags or their bedroom furniture hidden away. It will appear that she can not let go having a 10” cock in her and her husband is not enough !

A very dangerous toy to be left around !

I am sure some readers may feel the husband took more revenge than needed, well maybe. However how would you react if some good looking, big monster cock, tall, tan, toned, womaniser man fuck you wife better than you have ever done and made her pregnant !

I think I would be a little pissed off !

So revenge is fair by what the husband did as the end result was a broken home, divorce, financial loss, single mother bring up a bastard child.

Will there be a chapter 3 as an epilogue on her the trio evolved as a loving unit.

Do the girls get in to any bisexual fun, does the new lover take a strapon to the wife, does she get DP, oh what a story that might be ! ! !

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
A logical sequel to the original...

...but they are still all fucked-up in the head. I expected better from Marty, the husband. Poor kids.....

OldpartOldpartabout 10 years ago

4****

This author has improved, IMHO. I didn't like the story line much, but it was well written. It seems to be FTDS's style to put in an unexpected twist, this one he did better than some of his others. No one could write a story that everyone likes and these loving wife stories are expected to be over the top and unrealistic anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

... This was a well told story with lot of elements laid out in believable way. Please keep writing, the Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
was great

very well done, and a nice conclusion I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not sure how I missed this the first time around...

I have liked all of your endings for several reasons. Rescuing a poor story takes a tremendous amount of creativity, and even a pretty good story can find new life when a TALENTED author can put their own distinctive mark on it. Another commenter called it when they said you HAVE to put some kind of unexpected twist in there, like a signature trademark. Sure, its not what someone else would do, no we don't have to agree with or like these characters, but the process of "well I didn't see that coming...." is no less a masterstroke than the most original tale of woe and wonderment to be found here in Lit's LW Land. You gave us 5 pages, and you stayed heavy on the sex, and I hesitate in asking for more, but.....

Without adjusting length, or adding a chapter, two areas of this plot needed to be developed more. It was so obvious that you wanted her trapped by the irony. You even let her make a quick comment about how he was "so concerned about the wrong message being sent to the children" (concerning her pregnancy), but what message does the polygamy send? He punishes her for her mistake, but expects no consequence from the same almost worse offense? This was no revenge fuck scenario, this is him falling in love with another woman with NO CONCERN for his wife's feelings. He doesn't talk to her, and instead BLINDSIDES her, and then borderline rapes her into acceptance of a worse situation (in her view) then she ever asked him to deal with. OK, IF she hadn't cheated, and IF she hadn't gotten pregnant, and IF she had the abortion, then maybe Marie wouldn't have been able to move in, and he would never have thought about an open marriage. She opened it up first, (and on his fucking birthday, no less), but he really took it too far in the other direction when he encouraged Marie to sell her house and move in. Two months go by and he can't mention these changes to his wife? This is the conundrum that makes the story work, and why it was a good read. But you needed a scene where she confronts Marty and lays down the rules, and restores balance showing him that because of this clusterfuck, he can never hold the adultery over her head again. A few things were said during the drunken three way sex to give us an idea of where her mind was at, but it was actually a little uncomfortable to read at that point. She should have told the "nanny" to sit tight with the kids and have Marty take her somewhere to talk this out. The other glaring irony is that HE ABSOLUTLY REFUSED to raise another man's child, but what about Marie's son? If this threesome continues, then that is EXACTLY what he'll be doing. I think that he could have gotten his wife to agree even easier if there had been some sort of capitulation on his part, that he was wrong, and that Marie and her son had been able to change his mind about this. But he never apologizes for anything, and if he ever said the word "sorry", it was about to be proved that he wasn't sorry at all, what with all the sex he would soon be having. She as the main character, obviously learned something and changed, but did Marty? Oh he changed, but did he learn anything? Whether he is a better man now or not is debatable only because we don't get in his mind during those last months of the pregnancy. As you leave it, he is actually worse than he started at the beginning, even just in your version of the story.

You work hard on providing thought-provoking endings for stories, and I and many others appreciate you for it. I really liked where you took us with this one, but am frustrated because you really didn't end it. You dropped a bomb on this marriage, and it ends with us believing that it could either wind up in divorce within the next 48 hours, OR it could just be crazy enough to survive. May be she'll like having a bi-sex submissive sex slave, and she learns to be dom over Marty as well? May be it is too awkward and Marie the wedge succeeds in driving them apart? May be no one cares, but you aren't JPB, dammit! You are FTDS! and I expected a little more closure than what you provided. Still, in all, solid 4 stars. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Double Standard

I always enjoy your story completions. This one was well written but messed up. A woman gives up her child, something that will haunt her for life and the husband is guilty of the same thing. This would have been better if he had come clean and told his wife that she could keep her child. The way this is written, the husband is a selfish hypocrite. Not to mention that the woman moved in without his wife's permission. I don't want to identify with either party. The wife made a mistake, the husband is callous.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
You're hit or miss....

Some of your alternate endings are good and some are lacking.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
GOOD IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH

while loyalty and decency means a lot, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a load of crap she should have kicked marie between the legs and thrown her out of the house.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Bullshit double standard completely ruins the story.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
I thought he only wanted his own kids in house?

The big deal about raising some other mans child, and he moves his new girlfriend in with her little boy. Should of let her keep her baby.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
The first act of infidelity is the start of the slippery slope

Everything just goes all to hell after that.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

this story is too fucked up to be fiction. ill bet it happened. everyone makes mistakes, big ones and little ones. it looked like everything was going to work out, it still may, but I cant see it.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Nice ending

A very nice wrap-up. I actually thought the original story ended at a good spot- where were the kids? They were shuffled of to sitters, etc. I had no problem with that, since they weren't the focus of the story. FTDS did a nice job of continuing the characters (the bedroom vocals were a good match!). The dialog was more polished: instead of a bunch of "wanna" stuff they speak with more education in this story. Perhaps the original author wasn't as erudite? Anyhow, it didn't matter- this was a fun ending, especially the interplay between the women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Utter GARBAGE! Sorry I wasted my time.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
So believable...

I've been drunk all of once - I don't really drink - off of three chugs of tequila...I know for a fact I lost nearly half an hour while presumably still conscious. No clue what I might have done if someone had tried to take advantage of me - fortunately I was WITH my wife...

Additionally I can see being ALMOST able to live with something that, over time, becomes harder and harder to accept...

And finally doing something completely out of character (or at least out of the norm for you) due to stress...

The threesome now, that's a bit out of left field...

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Makes the original all the better. You've made a believer of me..

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
I admit that this turn of events was something different from what one often sees....

....most reconciliation stories leave me somewhat unsatisfied, because the karmic scales of balance are still, well, unbalanced. The woman had her fun, the man did not. Turnabout is fair play and all that. This was much better, I think. The wife accepted the menage a trois as a sort of atonement for her infraction, even if perhaps it was a one-time offense (yeah, right, given how much she was eager to do it before it happened). Clearly, she enjoys the menage a trois, too, but has enough backbone (fortunately or unfortunately?) to insist on her rights as first wife. Except, of course, when she drinks and really accepts that she loves her new arrangement in spite of her protests to the contrary (for convention's sake?).

Of course, many BTB stories leave me a little squeamish because of how overboard the husbands go. They resort to violence, brutality, torture, and other crimes, which is just as bad when the wives do the same, of course. I don't approve of retaliating with violence against infidelity, regardless of who does it. Let the punishment fit the crime. Murder does not fit the crime, as it were.

In any case, I have just one real quibble with this ending: the abortion. I understand how Marty felt about the idea of being reminded of Sam, but I would rather endure that painful memory now and then to have the joy of a new, innocent child in my life who one can bring up right, instead of murdering the kid. Again, if murder is not a suitable penalty for the lovers, why should it be for the baby? Sorry, folks, but I can never accept any of the BS sophistic arguments for abortion as anything other than cold-blooded murder of an innocent person. Of course, I also have a soft spot for kids, anyway, so that could be a factor.

Anyway, not a bad ending, but still, that push for abortion really made me like Marty less than I otherwise would.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I know I read this before and don't remember if I commented. I will leave one now.

Whatever happens to this bitch is just right. First, she had to have Mr. Big Dick, lying in bed with her drunk husband. Than she had to carry his child to term when she should have had it aborted. I am surprised her husband let her do that. I would say that she should accept things as they are and consider the rest of her life as doing penance for her stupidity and disrespect to her husband. She kept on wishing in her mind for Mr. Big Dick all through her pregnancy. Actually, if this was real life she would get out of her home, leave her kids and look for a man with a big dick.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Other Woman

Frankly, I would have told her up front that if she didn't have an abortion and went away to have the kid (and, yes, I know that was his decision that she go away), that she shouldn't expect him to be faithful.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Absolutely great

The only thing you could have done to make it better would be to have Marie crawl up onto her face while she was being hammered. Otherwise, just freaking perfect and all those cuckold wimps who say otherwise, be damned.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
nah not for me this one

He's a dick, she was wrong. Husband all moral saying I would never cheat, forcing her away. Then while she's gone fucking the neighbour and moves her into the house

His high moral ground and worry about the kids add up to nothing. Worse in fact he roped them in "you'll never leave us again will you mum" when they know what's going on and she doesn't.

She needs to give him an ultimatum. One slip doesn't warrant this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

ilike how you despise wimpy cucks but just a suggestion.... i know these are just stories but realistically this has a low chance of hapenning

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perty Damn Good

bill......

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Ending ruined it

Absolutely and completely. He did a complete 180 on his views of fidelity.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO COMPLETE THE LITANY USE AND OLD MORAL

A good wife shouldn't get caught. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Took the long and winding road to reconciliation

A permanent intersection was added to the journey as well. Very deft, bold and evenhanded transitions were made to the characters as the challenges they faced were surmounted ( at least for the foreseeable future ). Behold and marvel , FTDS has made chicken salad out of chicken s--t in terms of literary substance and afterthought worthiness.

The original story had a carnal glean, but was eminently disposable in terms of post-read rumification and reconciliation worthiness. FTDS salvaged all the characters but original predator. Well played and well laid indeed ! Full marks and favorited. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad choice

Continuing/correcting other stories creates some high expectations, in terms of storyline, logic, coherence, style, yniyhi.

Here, in this case, imho you failed badly (you did great in many other stories): the problems of saving a marriage after having this baby from another man is a tough and real challenge, many aspects and the emotional side are perfectly covered. Then you try to get a little pay back twist into it - fully acceptable. But you break all you built before. Now, what to take seriously: the moral dilemma in the beginning or the (completely unsubstantiated) carefree attitude of a permanent threesome? Him forcing her child out to abortion or adoption (or her out alltogether), but accepting his lover's child into his family? Always challenging if it really was a one time thing only (emotions are a bitch), but not even showing the smallest thought or regret on his full blown affair ("it is just complicated")?

For her, fighting for months to keep her husband, and when she faces her husband's younger lover: with some nice tit grabbing and big O served on alcohol she is fine with everything as long as she stays on board (btw: how long, before Marie will push her asside?). Why doesn't she get her baby back the very same day?

Sorry, but there would have been too many other more likely and interesting possibilities for a good, effective, funny, or even faked revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
couldnt fuck with it

no man would put up with this situation that Marty imposes so why does FTD think a woman would? She goes from being straight to having another woman fingering and kissing her overnight? So much hypocrisy in this story i just couldnt stomache the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gosh..... I dont think

FTDS, interesting take and I can tell you worked hard on it, but trying to put a good ending to the original story is like putting falsies on Grandma...it still has problems.

BTB can also mean "Burn the Bastard" and in case it is warranted.

The whole mess was caused by him, (back to the original story). A real husband would of not let Sam get any where near his wife. He screwed up by setting it up, she got pregnant, he dictated his terms and she picked one of the 3 choices he gave him. Then he did even a worse adultery than what she did in that while his also started in a drunk fit it was consummated repeatedly sober., and he wanted her to be all right with it while he could not. What a mess the kids have to live with. Donna their daughter is one of the few good people in the whole mess. Eventually she will find out the real story and hopefully cut her dad's balls off.

...I think maybe Finnish the dam story would of been better just burning her on page one as he normally would do, but it is an interesting take... and a decent story twist... BUT I prefer her, the only times she got into problems was when she was drinking, and each time she did he was there to give her the drink, what a slob. He deserved more pain than he got. He was actually rewarded handsomely for infidelity... *Grrrr.* Sam lost his balls and the husband gets 2 wives to sleep with? He should give Sam a cigar not beat the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please stop

Finishing the damn stories.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you an idiot or what, FTDS?

This story is really written shit. Your characters seem to be actors of a daily soap. After reading that crap I lost some points of my IQ.

revkilljoyrevkilljoyabout 9 years ago
5 stars!

A weird one to be sure, but I enjoyed it anyway keep them coming.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
No shit weird ending

But what a creative way to torture people

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Creative.....but....

when you make the injured party the offending party you kinda lost me. Yeah, I know that he was hurt, facing his wife having another mans child, possibly having to rear it, but that doesn't give him the excuse for becomg a grade A asshole! And the kids! Well, children are very cruel sometimes but that is why we have parents. And the husband becomes just as bad as the wife! No. He becomes worse.

This was not one of your better offerings, but you usually do so well.

duncmiesterduncmiesterabout 9 years ago
you wrote me into it

I've tried not to like you cause you always FTDS. I agree its not nice when writers leave a story hanging but most of the time when someone takes over a story they make it theirs. I give you credit, I like what you do to FTDS most of the time without ruining the first part of the story. I enjoy the stories that are all yours also. So thanxs for your continuations and solo writings, I know look forward to your name when searching for stories to read. Just a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Characters even dumber than SS06's...

And that's saying something!

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 9 years ago
Twist

Totally caught me by surprise with the ending, lol. I did not see that coming at all. Good one though.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Strange story with more twists and turns than a shady lawyer.

I have to rate this story higher than I initially wanted for a number of reasons. First, the story was completely unpredictable. The characters were somewhat likeable and naive. The ending was painful and completely twisted. I felt this author made use of controlling his story by maintaining complete autonomy over its characters. Obviously, the story could've gone into many different directions. The wife had a strong sense of morals in spite of her own abhorrence. Consequently, her sense of self precluded her love for her husband and children. Her unwillingness to abort the child was at the precipice of the moral dilemma. Marty was uncompromising in his stance about his wife's infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

wow, what a great couple. they are both pieces of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous