All Comments on 'A GOR-y Halloween Party'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

Well written story, complete fiction I can't see this happening in real life. Sorry only one star.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 7 years ago
Incredibly well written.

The descriptions of the events create the visions in the readers mind like every story should but often fails. Eleven pages is a lot of writing! I am fascinated by the D/s genre. I hope you have a follow up to this story in the future. This would be 6 stars if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I really liked this work of fiction. It is hard to imagine this happening in real life, but your writing certainly brought the story to life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know I'm being greedy

But the entire time I was really hoping Wendy and Sheila would get involved. Especially Sheila. Draenei are my most lusted-after WoW race, and I know for a fact that's a pretty common opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 3?

This site is about fiction and fantasy, so this is great. Give us more, and include the tough discussions to come. Our protaginist needs some rules about when he can have other slaves around...and Amanda needs the right to serve others masters. Also discuss a new safe word; this important item gets left out too many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
11 page of pure fantasy & lust. Love it or/and leave it.

Fantasy I love, Fiction I know what it is.. I do know I couldn't last if it were true and I had to 'Man' up to it. All I can do is Wish it was true and I was one of the guests. I know you've been out of action for some time, but I'll keep looking for your excellent writing. I loved the idea of the different colors of silk, and thanks for giving the meaning of them. I loved the reaction when the 'safeword' was not honored. I fell right into your character then. My love life is like your character in the beginning, but my wife won't even accept foreplay and oral is not even allowed to be mentioned. My life goes on thru stories like yours. My dry spell has been about 40 years. Keep up the stories, as I keep returning to your 'line'.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Incredible fantasy / incredible lust / fucking fantastic

This is by far the best story that I have read on this site. In-fucking-credible! Wished I could have been there. The scenario was great, and the sex was stupendous. I loved it! One of my favorites.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 5 years ago
Honey, we're not in Barsoomia any more.

Having read the Gor saga (I still have many 1st edition paperbacks) I was delighted to read these chapters leading up to and through the party. I enjoyed every scene and did not anticipate the final chapters. I wish there would have been a follow-up story to continue the saga. Thanks.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 5 years ago
Read this again.

I sincerely wish I could score it with another 5. Of course I can't, that's what I gave it the first time I read it.

I have read a lot of stories on Lit but few are as memorable as this one. It's as sexy as hell, but more than that it's well written - grammatically and stylistically. The use of language is excellent - no points where you wonder why you used a word totally out of line with the tone of the piece, and it's consistent.

I just love this story.

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0malmost 5 years ago
Wonderful romp

Silly, hot, and wonderful. I'd love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love to see a story about slut wives

It's why I come here. This is one of the best cuckold stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where are you??

Please come and finish all your stories... You have a gift man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first GOR

You gave a clear hint of just how wild the woman inside Amanda was in the practice runs with the costumes, both her and Teri, but I love how these two are the only two not to have been fucked by their or any other Master through the entire night.

For Amanda, the entire night was a form of training, as Jack shows her what being a Gor slave means through his use of the other slaves. You were right to have Amanda join Jack toward the end and help him fuck the others.

I would love to see the next story, with Jack using Amanda and Teri back at their home. But then I would really love to see how things develop with Beth and Alice (assuming Greg either doesn't fund out or realises he is hopeless to stop her) becoming more regular slut slaves for Jack and his two main women.

Erika and Denise could naturally pop in occasionally because I loved their submission to Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brings back memories

I read all those books about Gor when I was in my formative (and horny) teens. You captured a lot of it very well!

Good job

I could believe it happening in Dallas!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent story. Would be nice for third part in the series, where Alice brings Greg over to apologize, a few weeks later, to Amanda sincerely. Then Master, Amanda and Teri help her with a plan to retrain him over the three day weekend. Make a complete transformation, even servicing all Masters needs if directed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow! Just wow!!!

I’ve read a ton of stories on this site and I have to say this story is by FAR the best one I have read. Your others (that I’ve read so far) are fantastic as well. But this one is in a class by itself. The character development was amazing and it allowed me to feel the emotions from all the participants as the story unfolded. I’d love to see more to this and see how their lives unfold after the party as what happened at that party would have changed a number of lives as well as relationships. Some for the better but some for the worse. Please if you do come back and continue consider following this story further.

dpm7242dpm7242almost 4 years ago

Incredible storyline,well written and planned. Would love more follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

I’ve been reading on literotica for the better part of 20 years. This is by far the best story I’ve read. Very well thought out and written.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Loved the gor books and will have to do some research as you gave me some ideas. I also would love to see more of the story.

wheres_the_beefwheres_the_beefover 3 years ago

Had to come back to reread this yet again. Halloween is coming, after all. It still holds up.

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Very well written. I enjoyed the story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent tale!

Loved this story.

Keep up the great work!

hbr13hbr13over 3 years ago
Keep it up and thank you!

I love this story. I’ve read a bunch of your stories and the other one that pops up is the football one. Makes me wanna make more effort into watching football with my hubby. Keep it up and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I like the way it was written. I like all the characters and the descriptions of the characters and the sexual situations. I also like the happy ending!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Where could this go from here? Or should I say this should never end? Seriously, entire novels could be written about the future of the relationships that were developed in the initial story. A bigger than average cock, paired with pheromones that must be over active etc,etc, make him a a man in need of a following. More please, enjoyed this tremendously!

Tami_joyTami_joyalmost 3 years ago

So amazing - it does everything right, and pushes all of my buttons! It even feels realistic, with the beating and the ending. The only problem is that, when it's this good, it spoils me for anything else...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs to continue with more chapters.

lassidor1lassidor1over 2 years ago

I think your take on the GORean aspect was great. I wish there was more on the site about it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I had not thought of the Gor novels in years. Thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this. A very good modern use of the Gor fantasy universe.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Words fail, again the second time around

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

This story ain't finished yet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an awesome story line.

read it 3 times and would love to see it continue

WayPast21WayPast21almost 2 years ago

I'm Still looking forward to a sequel/continuation of this story. I reread it again and enjoyed it for maybe the fourth time, now. I'd really like to see how their lives progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably one of the greatest stories on Literotica. Deserves a sequel.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

This has to be one of my favorite all time stories. I am sure I am not alone in asking the author for a sequel.

enathenathover 1 year ago

Better than the first part...Are there any more? Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your pseudonym is well-chosen.

Also, OMG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was fantastic!! Someday I hope you write a follow up chapter where we get to see Jack spend a couple days with Amanda and Teri plus the four coed slaves could come visit. Beth definitely needs to come over and the other three didn’t get to fully submit to their master. We didn’t even get to see the blonde one at all. Even if you decide not to revisit this story I hope you’ll consider writing another gor related story as you do it so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was almost too intense. I had to regulate my reading to a few hours at a time & wear a condom to keep from getting too sore. Due to a medication that I’m taking, I can’t have an orgasm but I can last for hours. It’s a curse. My wife lost all desire for sex 15 years ago so I can talk her into blowing me rarely.

Life when you’re old sux.

Bill S.

marsbar15marsbar15over 1 year ago

Multi-protagonists. Sometimes a few too many but on the other hand maybe not. I love it!

cma68cma68about 1 year ago

A follow-up story? Stories??? Please!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant story. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision. Please do a follow up. This needs to be written. I wish I could rate it higher than 5 stars. BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Continue this story, please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent, although it needs at least one more chapter.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Wow wish I could attend a party like that. Another chapter please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need to share what happens when they get home.

joesijoesi7 months ago

Love it, where is the ne t part?

Experienced70Experienced707 months ago

I read this two story series a number of times. I love it and never get tired of it.

WayPast21WayPast212 months ago

One of my favorite stories on Lit. I Really hope we get a sequel; something from their first Christmas together, maybe? Perhaps some special packages contents used under the tree? Imagine a double-double dildo that Jack controls while both girls are mounted on it. Yummy!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES