All Comments on 'A GOR-y Halloween Party'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrible play off of the gor stories

were these red kajira pagar kajira or what

really just a cuck story not loving wives

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
HOLY FUCK

That was awsome. Please please please do not make us wait another year for the next one. So fucking hot, and great character development. I would have put it in the group sex section, as opposed to loving wives. God-damnit that was awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wholely Fuk...

Yeah, play on last commentator's lead-in. Author, please wait at least 10 more years before posting such rot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't be sorry

just go away you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the haters

Great story... you're an awesome writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Ignore the haters

I just LOVE those who slam people having their own opinions -- the real essence of being a hater -- and then have the audacity to label those people as haters.

nwiannwianover 11 years ago
Great Story more please and SOON!!!

Wonderful story - missed the first part but caught up with it before I read this one.

I hope you develop this further and write some more parts soon. I would love to know what happens in the future.

Ignore the posters who are doing you down it was great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn fine story

I certainly enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing it with me.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Very good

Interesting party. I haven't read your previous stuff so I am not sure how the main characters hooked up with these swingers. But the sex was pretty hot and the storyline was fun.

I would think that useful criticism would be welcome. It helps you see your weak points. Sadly, the only negative feedback I see here is pretty useless for that. And anonymous to boot. At least if there were names attached you could look at their other contributions and decide what the comments were worth. I figure anonymous insults are worth about nothing.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Yes

That was definately a 5. I hope you will follow it up. It sounds like there are a lot of great stories in the future for these characters. I will definately look forward to them. And once again consentual is the rule at lifestyle parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

Keep writing. One of the best stories I have read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

5 stars seems paltry and insulting. You just demolished my previous favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutely blown away.

I've been reading here for years, and this is far and away THE BEST I have ever read. Could not look away.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic story - I am sure you could manage a sequel. Please don't wait 3 years again though!!

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Great tale

Great story line about master/slave fetish without the master being an asshole. You usually do a superb job of bringing out the main characters. Plus, it is refreshing not to have to read crap about his 12 inches of man meat. Just a lucky guy, that Jack. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh....ok but over the top.

Overall a good story but a tad on the mysogenistic side. Typical guy fantasy of being THE stud that ALL the women want regardless of their life situation. And probably THE award for most risky sex practices. LOL

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years ago

You managed to keep my interest to the end, in spite of my objections to Gor. The action was hot and you managed to flesh out (pun intended) a larger cast of characters than I would ever think to attempt. Great work!

kennyboy25kennyboy25over 11 years ago
a gem

It is a rare author on this site that can spin such a tale. Thank you.

Spartans1217Spartans1217over 11 years ago
Great Tale

TX As usual, great tale. Love the imaginative story plot along with the character build up. Can’t wait for the sequel or perhaps prequel to see what kind of mischief Amanda can get herself into, keep up the great work.

PS: I think I am not along on this one, if you have to urge to write a sequel to any of your stories. I vote for “The Accidental Nudist Cabin”, by far my favorite tale of all times on this or any site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty good

Although I felt sorry for Greg. I wouldn't blame him for getting upset that he was getting nothing, and want something from Jack's wife, since Jack had his wife. And his wife (Alice) made a big deal about not having given Jack anything (being "white silk", and all), which was a lie, since she had deep throated Jack repeatedly. That was certainly more than Amanda had given Greg. And then Alice cheats on him. Not justice. Plus, Jack kicks Greg in the head, blind siding him, then ties his hands and continues to beat on him while Greg is unconcious. What a man Jack was. Well, whatever.

harristharristover 11 years ago
Wow

Simply awsome!!!

THANK YOU !

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 11 years ago
Jesus, man...

Another masterful creation you've given us. Everything you write is golden, but I got into this one despite not really agreeing with the Gor principles. Excellent work. Looking forward to the next one.

NiccoloBenoitNiccoloBenoitover 11 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic story. Great depth and intriguing scenes. Excellent balance of characters and I really enjoyed how each sex scene was unique to the next.

Zenon123Zenon123over 11 years ago
GREAT

Can’t imagine how you can continue this story, but surely hope you do!

oralguy54oralguy54over 11 years ago
Love the story, more please

God this was a hot story. Give us a wrap up story at least, there are so many possibilities. Does Teri stay. Can Beth join? A good groundwork for a poly series maybe.

TarcilTarcilover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent continuation of the first story, read like a train. Hope you'll write some follow-ups. Much potential with Beth, Alice, and Michelle/Erika. But am most looking forward to how Amanda and Teri will interact in those encounters.

P.S. hope it'll be quicker than the wait for this chapter, but even then it would be worth the wait.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Burn Cream !!!!

bloody hell that was HOT.

Well worth the wait.

Next please.

radio698radio698over 11 years ago
Long Wait....

but worth ever moment!

I have followed your stories since finding this site and you never disappoint!

I can hardly wait to read what you come up with next!!!!

grifternrgrifternrover 11 years ago
More please.

We need more. I am sure you can come up with more hijinxxx for the gang. Not be demanding or anything.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
execellent as expected from this author

The story had a track that had excursions that moved from the center of attention with great purpose. Of course I'm referring to Amanda and Jack. I was annoyed at how Jack threw every hope of monogamy it oblivion. Amanda was seemingly the virtuous virgin knockout pursued by every swinging dick in this seemingly swingers party scenario. This readers blood pressure and anxiety was at an all-time high while this author toyed with the main course in total power of this plot. I have started following this author and I am in my third day of reading his submissions to this site which is quite a feat. This author knows he's a top banana of this story is more proof.

tautbondstautbondsover 11 years ago
Fantastic Read!

I loved the Gor books when I found them almost 30 years ago, and I don't know why I never thought about looking for any Gor related writing online! This story was extremely entertaining and smoking hot! I ran across your story about the accidental nudist cabin and favorited you then because I loved the depth of your characters in an often two-dimensional genre. I was thrilled to see a Gor story on your list, and even happier when it was so well written! You rock! I DO hope you write a follow-up to both this and The Accidental Nudist Cabin!

Steve150177Steve150177about 11 years ago
Two ways around those rules??

There are 2 obvious ways around the rules.

1] Outside the front door, the masters could trade slaves. Then they say they didn't bring their wife, he did. Jack's problem with this is, he brought 2 so he would have to trade with 2 men, splitting his pair up and exposing them to a "strange" man until the auction. Or, wait until another came with 2 slaves.

2] Each slave, on the auction block, could call out the names of owners not acceptible to her, threatening to take off her collar right after the sale if bought by one.

BTW --

a] I agree with the hostesses. Without that rule the auction is kinda useless. The whole idea of an auction is to mix the participants up.

b] At the end the 1 slave that freed herself was immediately resold, that should have been in the rules.

c] An alternative rule could have been -- You can't use the 500Gold that you got for bringing her to buy your slave back. Come to think of it, I really like this rule for all BDSM-club slave auctions.

cplgoingbadcplgoingbadabout 11 years ago
I had forgotten about those GOR novels...

That was a suprise to come across! An enjoyable tale that brought back memories ofthose novels. Now I'm going to have to search for a few of those hard to find books!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

this was great.......please do a follow up or maybe write another series with the GOR theme........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now that was Introduction to GOR 101 that should be Mandy-tory for every coed

Please sir may I have some more .... another serving of Mandy and Teri, the kajira sisters, would be great. Don't wait till next Halloween. Any occasion will do. WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First time comment.

I've been on this site possibly 18 years and your the very first story I have commented on. The reason is these two Gor stories are the best I've read in that time. I am sad I just now found you after so long a time. But I am glad that i now get to enjoy the rest of your work. Thank you for this story. From the other comments I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn!

This is easily one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I've read quite a few. Please write more. Please.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 11 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed that!

I do hope you write another, thank you.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Great pair of stories.

Very good story series. I am already having fun imagining what will happen to these characters in the future - the rest of the weekend, the next few months, and what their lives will be like a few years down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn this is good

Definately need more chapters. What happen when they get home? The next morning? What happen when the other girls start visiting? There must be more, we (all your fans) are looking forward to more.

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 10 years ago
MORE FROM GOR!!!

Go on give us some more, it would be nice to see this one tick over even if it was only so often. Damn good fun!

5*

Regards

Mr Wolf

millirondmillirondover 10 years ago

Very good story. I'd like to see more from this group of people. Maybe Amanda and Teri set up a surprise birthday party for him with all of his slaves???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

very good story, long but well worth the read. I would always welcome more stories of these characters.

Dobhran83Dobhran83over 10 years ago
Awesome!

Please write more of this story!!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Out Fucking Standing.

I hope you won first prize in the contest. This was well written and kept everyone jerking all the way through. I cannot wait for your 2013 entry. Thank you for your exciting and lustful tale.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous Story!

Great sequel to the original. Now, how about v.3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please! 2013 Chapter!

Great series. Long but I loved it. Tell me you're going to have a 2013 entry this year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Your writing is fucking incredible. Please write a new entry for 2013! Great work really.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Don't make us wait three years for Ch 03!

Please, Sir, Can we have some more??

I think you said in your BIO page a while back that you were working on "A Gor-y Halloween Weekend"?

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I tried reading one of those novels once.

The best part of any Gor novel was the artwork by Boris Vallejo on the cover. It's funny to think that an entire "master/slave" subculture has sprung up from a bunch of pulp Sci-Fi novels from the '60s and '70s. Granted there's the whole 'Trek subculture going on with conventions, but John Norman just wasn't that great of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nobody

And I mean NOBODY, writes as well as you do! Every one of your stories are just sensational!!! I wish I knew where to buy them (please tell me you aren't giving away all of your incredible talent for free!!!) Every TTT story is a guaranteed 5-stars read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, more, more!

An incredible eye opener, I'd never even considered domination, submission roles in sex before. Please write more, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Hot HOT!

One of your best. Still waiting for the 2013 chapter. I need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

garbage can content

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

Yet another sensational read!!! I swear you stories are custom made for my kind of kink!!! This one especially with the GOR slave thing, and the wife sharing... Incredible!!! Again would like to see a bit more mfm action but Amazing all the same. Especially when Mandy "opens up" to new experiences.

Thanks! On to another Story!

JM

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

I read the Gor books when I was a teenager and they were juvenile fantasy fodder for my friends and I. It would never have crossed my mind to use them in my adult life.... Until now!

Please continue this series

(This is my first ever comment on a story here but I really wanted to add my voice to all the others who love these stories.)

DaninvtDaninvtabout 10 years ago
5 *****

You have a lot better parties in your neck of the woods than we do. That's for sure. Loved the GOR references, I remember reading some of those books back in college. Thanks for another great story.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago
*****

This was an amazing story. Long descriptive sex scenes and most of all very hot visualizations! I would have loved to keep on reading for another dozen pages there at the end.

I hope you will be following this up with another part, because I'm very curious about the aftermath of this party.

joep01joep01about 10 years ago
Damn!

Great story. Thanks for sharing. A great read.

OlingerOlingerabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic story! Had my cock hard the whole time! The level of detail had me at the party living it in my mind.. many thanks

1980fun1980funover 9 years ago
Better than 50 shades of grey!!!

Exceptional story. It was the full fantasy. Looking forward to read your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no 2014 Haloween contest entry.....?

Thought the next GOR Haloween story might be forthcoming. ??

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
For a while I forgot that it was a Halloween Contest story.

I was thinking that this was a story about a bunch of people who just had too much time on their hands. It made this old country boy amazed (and not in a good way, just because I am from the country does not mean that I am green, LOL). I hope that I am never too involved in the ways of the idle rich so I will need to entertain myself with all the fal-de-rol mentioned in this story. This does not mean that it was not an entertaining story, though. Just not a favorite theme, too complicated for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, makes real life a little too pale, lol

I loved the GOR books. The 50+ page submission of a slave stuff started to wear on me. The sex and the action was great though.

Very well written story. No cheating, long drawn out revenge, funny (dick in the coed jar, lol) had me rolling, great detail, amazing sex. Good "clean" adult fun. It had everything good and nothing bad. You are one of only a handful that I would actually spend my hard earned cash to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your best yet

I enjoy alot of your work, but this is your best yet, hands down, no comparison. I hope you follow up on it some day soon.

amandaxxamandaxxabout 9 years ago
Aww I love this story!

It's like that moment in school when your names in the book haha! Incredible writing - I've enjoyed lots of your stories Tx. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love the way that those who are jerks don't get away with it in your stories. The respect your main characters have is a lovely addition to a well written erotic story.

Bootlegger69Bootlegger69about 9 years ago
Halloween's great but better with Gor.

Loved your stories and would love them to continue into the non-Halloween future they hinted at the end of the story. I have also read into the high teens of the Gor series, great series although John Norman did seem to be getting a bit carried away with the psychological 'women all desire to be slaves' and left the stories behind. By the way I liked the books so much my first daughter is named Talena..

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Repeat/Repleat !!!

As I said in my comment for the first chapter; A true "tour- de-force," Zorch !!! The best group sex story i've ever read ! (and i've read a lot of them)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We must have more of this!

It's just too good to not continue.

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
there's gotta be more

you can't leave it there ... this was to good to end there

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best of the best

I have been Lit member for a long time and have made my own donation of a few stories time to time. My own efforts have been humbled by your Halloween Tale.

I read through start to finish and as with all the other comments I observed here I think it would be nearly a criminal offence to not continue to build on the theme you have presented here. Of the hundreds of great ones I have read here Yours is over the top. Keep the tale going and thanks for a truly great read.

KethandraKethandraover 8 years ago
Well done

A worthy sequel. I got lost a few times with so many slaves - I hoped for a few costume and appearance reminders with their first names - but that's small fry. A large cast of intriguing characters with some dimension, lots of hot sex and a fun and nostalgic take on Gor. I wondered how you going to end it and you pulled it off with style and in character: it was the right decision for both Jack and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

This is the best I've read.....and I've read way too many. This story really deserves several more chapters.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
My Kind of Parry

A very enjoyable read

Hale1Hale1about 8 years ago
Gotta agree

You really have outdone yourself with this one. I can't believe I've been reading your stories so long and somehow missed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shame on you lit, you changed the score.

No loving wife in this shit.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
homophone, and another protagonist not being possessive enough for my taste

On the first page, and page 8:

Who's - Whose

Meh, another protagonist all too willing to share the women he's with, him sharing his wife, and the mention of her giving oral sex after the rape attempt was a big turnoff for me, that's when he should have been the most possessive and kept her from other men, not have her reward someone that failed to do anything to help protect her.

Aside from the frequent mentions of sharing with other men, the scenes themselves were pretty hot, though the unfamiliar Gor expression was a bit of a distraction, would probably have enjoyed that part more if I had read, and were a fan of the books.

Also Greg got off way too easily, he was a few seconds away from completing the rape.

They should have thrown him out, but asked Alice to stay. And in the future only invited Alice to their shindigs, or if Greg is invited, with the caveat he's never allowed to drink a single drop of alcohol.

Though mastering Alice was a nice touch to get back at him in a more subtle manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I thoroughly enjoyed reading these two chapters and I'm looking for the next one. Done comments regarding losing track of who you were referring to were well founded. However this was but a minor bump in the road. Keep it coming.

By Garr you are one of my favorite authors

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Hot

Loved both chapters and looking forward to the next.

pornosuchtpornosuchtalmost 8 years ago
Can you Plesse continue this story?

I really am curious how he will sort out things at home (including making Teri a permanent "feature"), and how he will manage bis slave harem in the future (though this might be a fourth chapter).

Anyway a really great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What is next

What happens after the party with Amanda & Teri. Do any of the other ladies remain active with Amanda and hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

This one is so hot, it screams for a continuation.

How about taching Beth the Wonders of the Anal Play Box?

Pretty Please.....

alexchubbs2014alexchubbs2014almost 8 years ago
Loved the story

I really enjoyed reading the story and the idea of a wife auction. My preference is for wife stories with other men so this was great. I was cheering for Greg to somehow get to have Amanda, it would be hard but she would reluctantly have to admit to herself she liked it. She still hates the guy but he manages to get her off. I always seem to pull for the bad guy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not so good (by up and down)

A wonderful idea, a very good starting ... but the rest is too much incredible, an adolescent's dream like.

All those girls and women so willing ...

Moreover, too long until it becomes boring.

Sorry, not more than 3 stars for the whole, perhaps 4 for the idea more than for the novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some will just never understand.

Thank you for your wonderful story, i have read the gorean books, and i find your introduction and explanations of what gor is to be very interesting. The fact that you mentioned sl gor and the following of john normans books that has been created there is rather interesting. ignore any comments that say your stories are to long, or to "fantasy" i found this to be surprisingly realistic and actually reflective of what very well may have happened had the gorean culture and "fantasy" actually been real. WTG and a great, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

That was an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

Definitely need at least a 3rd and 4th story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've Completely Outdone Yourself

I have been using this site for over a year now and this is by the far the best piece I have ever read. Forget the creativity and sexuality of it all, this was incredibly well written and paced. Beyond that, the incredibly erogenous scenes depicted in this story are so well developed and explained. I can't help but think every story from this point forward will disappoint. I think you could easily keep this story going with at least one more edition if not more. I'd be happy to hear how things go with the newly sexual Amanda and his first time with Teri would surely be worth the price of admission. And who else from the party would he keep his promises to? Once again, incredibly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel?

Please, please, please write a continuation of this. This has been my favorite story for years and it's the one I keep coming back to. I'd love to read a continuation of all the plots you've teased in this one.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Realistic

Anyone who finds this realistic, is just lying to a bunch of strangers...... Still a fun read and well written.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where is the rest of this, and Fiona et al

5* finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish this please

great story, you seemed to rush the very last part with the girl being tied up. Don't worry about your stories going long you are a good writer. Tell your stories and finish this one. Alice, Amanda Teri so much more ot tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great stoy

Every guys dream would love to hear how you and Troy work it out with your lovely slave girls. Give us more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckolds

A fun story to cover what was really an excuse for an orgy.

I much doubt this would happen in real life.

Only one star sorry.

JoeDreamerJoeDreameralmost 7 years ago
I hadn't thought of the GOR novels in a long time...

...thanks for reminding me. Great story with plenty of good characters, a solid plot and enjoyable sex. I may have to dig through my boxes of old books in the attic to see if I kept any of those GOR books. I wonder how different they'll seem thirty years later.

Thanks for taking the time to write and share this story.

Regards,

JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved the story

thank you, I could easily relate to this problem of a marriage going stale over time.

loved the action and I would love to read more of how they work out their problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Greatest

Read a lot of stories on this site and this one has to be my most favorite. Was really happy it was 11 pages. A next chapter would be amazing for those planned weekends they set up.

I know it's not likely we will get another chapter after this long, but a man can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Really liked it, didn't care for the violence, understood it, but a bit much, liked all of the women especially Marie.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20432 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES