A Grand Father-Daughter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were past the halfway mark now having stopped briefly at Phantom Ranch where I savored a wonderfully cold lemonade - with ice! I walked past the showers which were locked and wondered who I'd have to blow to get a key - and that's not just being whimsical! My hair never needed a good hot rinsing as badly as it did now. Maybe the best part though was they had real honest to goodness toilets! Well, actually THE best part was the pay phone where I got to call my girls and tell me mommy loved them even if she had left them alone with their grandma for so long.

Linda was rattling off her usual chatter about the canyon, the formations, history and such. Then she mentioned we would soon be coming to one of the top rated stops - Elves Chasm. Immediately thoughts of enchanting little creatures poking out from the rocks came to mind but then she exclaimed it really had nothing to do with elves other than someone must have thought it would be a place where little people would like to hang out. She just teased us though, telling us just enough to wet our appetites but I still had no idea what we were heading for. A few people had guide books which talked about it enough that I was looking forward to it.

The rafts tied up to some small trees just before a big bend in the river. From the river it didn't look like much - just a small side canyon leading away that wouldn't have warranted a second look had we just cruised by. I traded my water shoes for flip flops, dropped the miserable life jacket and followed my dad, jumping off the front of the raft where he caught me to keep me from slipping into the water. Somehow I didn't think it was an accident that his hands grabbed me high on the sides allowing his thumbs to press over my bikini top into the sides of my boobs.

As we followed Keith along the rocks (there are ALWAYS rocks to climb over no matter where we went), I couldn't help but note what I had come to refer to as my "fan club" following close behind. Somehow it seemed they always managed to claim the spot right behind me whenever we would hike somewhere. Earlier in the week we had hiked this ridiculously steep trail up to see some ancient Indian graineries and they must have been all but bumping into me the entire way up! I suppose given the skimpy bottoms I was wearing and the steep steps which required me to lift my leg way up and the often bend over to reach for the next hand hold they got quite the show!

Climbing over some huge flat boulders, suddenly we came upon a pool of water with a small waterfall flowing out from a large opening. The water looked to drop off quickly so I figured the pool must be pretty deep in the center. Once we'd all assembled, Keith stood up on one of the boulders and explained to us some of the history behind the place. Then he grinned and said there was also something most people didn't see right away if they hadn't been here before. Rather than explain though, he jumped into the water and started swimming to where it looked like the water pooled back under a ledge. Surprisingly he lowered his head and entered what must have been something like a cave. We lost sight of him then for a few moments before he popped out of nowhere in the middle of the opening where the water was flowing! Wow, there must have been some sort of cave network behind the rocks he had used.

"OK, this is one of the few places where it's OK to jump into the water," Keith said loudly to us, "Just try and jump out a few feet to make sure you're in the deepest section."

With that he leaped out and cannonballed into the water, splashing all of us with the cool water which actually felt quite nice after the hot hike.

"Oh that's so cool!" Darnell said to his girlfriend Jasmine. They were both I their early twenties and kept pretty much to themselves. They were both black although Jasmin had a lighter complexion and a body which looked stunning in a bikini. "C'mon, let's try it."

The two of the were the first as the rest of us watched. Soon they had made their way up and leaped out one at a time, Darnell leading the way and then encouraging his girlfriend while treading water below.

"How was it?" Mary Lynn asked. Mary Lynn was something like 22, engaged with a wedding not too long after she got back from the trip. Her mom Ethel (who names their poor daughter that?) was taking her out on a final mother-daughter trip, or at least final while she wasn't attached to someone else.

Ethel told her daughter she was free to give it a try but SHE was staying where it was safe. We all laughed as Mary Lynn futilely tried to convince her mom but finally gave up and started to make her way. Keith had taken position right outside the cave entrance, proving directions for those making their first foray. She was closely followed by Scott, Conner and Tanner as they left Holly behind to watch and take pictures.

"Wanna try it daddy?" I asked my dad, tugging on his arm like a little girl begging to go on a carnival ride.

"What the hell, why not?" my dad shrugged, "Worse that can happy is I slip and kill myself."

"Oh daddy, stop that!" I teased him playfully.

Slipping off our footwear, we jumped in together and the water was really pretty warm - or maybe after a few days on the freezing Colorado ANYTHING felt warm in comparison!

"Watch your heads... it gets slippery on the steep portion so be careful," Keith warned us as we swam past him.

Once past the ledge there was more headroom and I paused for a moment to get my bearings. My dad was right next to me, his arm around me.

"Oh daddy, this is beautiful!" I exclaimed, taking it all in. There was a way up to where the ledge was and at first I didn't think I would be able to make it. It's not like they had stairs installed!

"I think I need some help," I grunted as I tried to climb up without slipping and breaking something.

"More than glad to help," my dad responded behind me as he planted his hand on my all but bare butt and pushed. Yeah, he was glad to help all right.

"Hmmmmmm, I think I need more than that," I called back over my shoulder to him teasingly.

I felt his hand move and then his finger working its way into my crotch, pressing against the thin material covering it.

"That's better... almost there," I encouraged him. With all the echoes I had to be just a little subtle knowing that Keith had to be hearing very word we were saying along with anyone else nearby.

"Perfect!" I all but moaned as his finger pushed aside my thong and worked its way into my pussy. I could've stayed like this for a LOT longer but I could hear people talking behind us so I knew I needed to move upwards. The last stretch was actually quite difficult, at least for me. Working my way to the ledge - which turned out really wasn't a ledge at all but more like a few slippery rocks close to one another, was a bit scary even. My dad worked his way up behind me and held me by the waist to steady me.

"This is crazy!" I called down to the group. With that I leaped out and hit the water. Turned out not to be so bad and as soon as I was clear my dad had jumped in behind me.

"Go again?" he said when he'd caught up to.

My first reaction was to swim to the rocks and call it a day. While I was glad to have done it now, it certainly wasn't a water park ride with safe steps and handrails! Nonetheless it looked like everyone had pretty much done it that was going to do it so we wouldn't be as rushed this time. So without answering I just grinned and swam over to where Keith was still standing guard at the entrance.

"Go for two?" he teased, "Frankly, I was surprised you did it at all."

I wasn't sure if I appreciated the comment but then he was grinning and I realized he didn't mean any harm so I just nodded with a smile.

"Well, you both know the ropes so I'm going to get the others ready to go," Keith said to me and my dad who was now behind me. With that he lunged into the center and with a few strokes was pulling himself back onto the rock ledge.

After we'd worked our way inside it was just me and my dad as the ones ahead of us had either already jumped or were up at the top preparing to leap. It was a little eerie being alone inside with the noise of the falling water echoing. My dad held up his Tough waterproof camera and motioned for me to work up into the rocks leading to the top for some photos.

"You can do better than that," he teased me once I was in position. Seeing his eyes focused on my boobs it wasn't hard to figure out what he meant so the bikini top quickly came off and I was sitting there topless.

"You're kidding me," he huffed.

"If you insist" I said while grinning. Soon the bottoms were in my hand as well.

"That's more like it!" he said, finally happy with my lack of clothing, "Why do you have your legs so tight together?"

I started to reply with something about how I was squeezed in between the rocks which was true but obviously not what he wanted to hear. Wiggling into the openings and holing on with my hands, I somehow managed to put myself in a position with my legs as widely spread apart as I could manage.

"Play with yourself," my dad coached me as he switched to video mode.

"Daddy, they're gonna start wondering what we're doing," I tried to warn him but he just shrugged me off.

"So what, half of them probably have a pretty good idea anyways."

While trying not to lose my footing I began to masturbate as he caught me on camera. I have to say this had to be the most unique place I'd ever masturbated and to have it caught on video just made it all the better. At first I felt a little intimidated but then the feelings my fingers were producing soon overshadowed any worries in my head. Just as I was about to cum, though, a voice brought me back to reality.

"Everything OK?"

It was Linda checking up on us - just as I had warned my dad might happen. Well, at least it wasn't Keith. Then without waiting for a response, made her way in and her eyes widened as she quickly understood what was happening.

"Oh my," she giggled, "I didn't mean to interrupt but we're about ready to leave.

"It's OK, I think I got enough for us to enjoy later," my dad assured her and then added, "But if you'd like to join her... feel free!"

I swore Linda licked her lips a little but then she shook her head. "Maybe another time... we really need to go and get to camp."

"I'll hold you to that promise," my dad chuckled as I struggled to get my bikini back on. The bottoms weren't too hard as just pulled up but the top had to be tied behind my head and in the middle of my back and in the tight quarters I was stuck in I just couldn't make my arms bend in the necessary spots.

"Need some help?" Linda offered and I nodded quickly.

I couldn't turn around so she had to press up tight to me to reach around to tie things up. Her boobs pressed tightly into mine but I didn't dare say anything.

"That should do for now," she said backing away, "You might want to tighten it up a bit before you jump. This isn't exactly the easiest position to get it right."

With that she looked back at my dad and then at me and smiled while at the same time shaking her head just enough to convey that she had a pretty good idea of what was going on - as if she didn't before.

My dad thanked me and once again boosted me up the treacherous climb. Well, at least it was treacherous to me! One thing that continued to amaze me throughout this trip was why more people weren't seriously injure or even killed on these trips! Once at the top I gingerly maneuvered back to the jump-off point where I saw most of the group had left while a few stragglers were still packing things up. Linda was still there while Keith must have headed back to keep an eye on the ones returning. Next to here was Brad and Carrie, the youngest couple along with Darnell and Jasmin, the next youngest. They seemed to have become quite good friends, most likely because they were twenty to forty years younger than most of the other couples.

"Ready?" my dad said behind me as he steadied me once again.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and jumped, hitting the water below with a splash. As I surfaced I realized I was missing something - my bikini top! Then I remembered Linda's warning about tightening it before I jumped. My mind had been so occupied with worrying about not killing myself it had totally been forgotten. I looked around desperately to try and find it but it was nowhere to be seen. It didn't help matters when my dad jumped in, stirring up the water even more.

"Missing something?" my dad asked with a grin as he paddled over to me.

"You could say that."

"Well, next time you better tie it tighter," he grinned as he reached out and handed it to me, "I say it in the water behind you and managed to snag it on my way in."

Somehow I managed to get it on good enough to get out of the water. Evidently nobody had noticed or at least if they had they were pretending they hadn't. Well, all but one.

"Warned you," Linda teased me.

What could I say? I slipped my flip flops back on as Linda led the way back to our rafts. Along the way I found myself wishing I'd taken the time to put on my shoes rather than just the flips flops as we climbed over rocks and jumped down from boulders. Still, all the guides wore them but then they did this every day!

Back on the raft we were soon headed downriver again. My dad pulled out his camera to check out the photos, handing me to me to check a few out. Sure enough, there I was in my birthday suit smiling innocently at the camera. Not exactly one I could use for my Facebook profile but certainly I knew my dad would be keeping handy.

Chapter 6 - Deer Creek Falls

============================

The next day we got an early start as Keith told us he'd like to beat the crowds if possible to what was one of the most visited stops along the river. Deer Creek Falls has one of the most iconic inner canyons of which I'd seen pictures that looked stunning and was anxious to see them for myself. What I hadn't known before the trip and was now finding to be inevitable was such views weren't for the faint of heart. It seemed everything worth seeing off the river involved some sort of hazardous trek which left me exhausted! Deer Creek Falls would prove to be no exception.

The rafts pulled in to the bank next to five small boats that Linda said were called dories. I couldn't believe anyone would ride in such a small boat through some of the rapids we'd experienced! They were all gone, leaving nobody behind. This may be the Grand Canyon and yeah, everyone was one big happy family but I don't see how anyone could be THAT trusting!

The first thing you see on arrival is the beautiful water falls emerging high above you and falling into a beautiful pool at the bottom. Looking around, I didn't see any sign of a trail or canyon so like where were these beautiful formations I saw in all the photos?

Keith was doing his thing as trip leader and we gathered around to hear the plan. When he pointed above his head to a ledge HIGH above us, and then said we first had to somehow climb all the way up, my first instinct was this would be one side trip I'd skip. OMG! The faint trail he showed us looked barely fit for a mountain goat! If it hadn't been for a couple of people making their way back down I might not have believed him.

"I'd advise against the flip flops Kelly," my dad said when Keith was finished. Like yeah, no kidding!

Thankfully we left the life preservers on the raft. I was also fortunate to have my dad to carry our daypack which had our water bottles and some snacks that were handed out before we started our trek. I fully expected some of the older couples to take a pass but even Don and Kate, our oldest couple in their 70's, seemed determined to go. As Don said when someone politely asked if they thought they could do it, this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and he wanted to at least try.

Besides my footwear, I also changed out of my bikini bottom. It wasn't that I was shy about showing off my butt to the folks climbing behind me, but more I'd come to realize that a thong bikini and strenuous climbing didn't mix. I'd worn my thong up the super steep trail to see the graineries and by the time we were back my crotch was sore as heck from the thin material rubbing tight up against my pussy and even bunching up and riding inside my pussy lips until I could reach down and pull it out. Thus for today's hike I'd come prepared and packed a pair of shorts in our day gear just in case. They were plain old grey workout shorts which I'd cut to be even shorter. A little baggy at the legs, not only were they more fit for something like the hike I was facing but they also allowed a nice view from below which sort of made up for not wearing my bikini bottom.

Heading over to where some of the women were squatting in the river to take a pee before we left, I dropped my bikini and was pulling up the shorts when I heard from behind me, "Being a little more sensible today?"

Snugging up my shorts, I turned to my surprise to see Marge, an older woman I think was 59, traveling alone. We hadn't really interacted much other than the occasional polite conversation during dinner and such.

I smiled back as I adjusted my bikini top. "Yeah, it looks like quite a hike."

"Frankly, I don't understand how you gals wear those things in the first place," she answered, "But then I guess you must enjoy the attention ñ you've certainly had enough on this trip."

I just smiled, not certain where she was going.

"Oh don't get me wrong... if I had a body likes yours I'd be flaunting it as well," she hurriedly responded to my silent response.

"Thanks Marge, I appreciate that."

"Even so, not so sure how I would feel sleeping naked next to my father though," she came back. I wasn't sure at first where she was going but then she winked and pulled up her swim suit before heading back to the group, leaving me to wonder when she had seen me sleeping nude? Maybe in the middle of the night heading down to take a pee in the river?

In any case I soon rejoined my dad and we all crossed a small stream to get to where the trail started. Even the first few steps were a challenge and I could only imagine it would get only worse as we ascended. Indeed it did, to the point at one spot we had to use tree branches to make our way up a steep climb. Even though we rested a few times going up, by the time we reached the top I was exhausted and sweating profusely.

"Should've hit the stair-stepper before we came," I gasped to my dad as we took in the incredible view below is. Along the hike I'd spent of my time staring at the trail ahead of me and dint really notice just how high we'd come. From up here it looked even higher than it had down by the river!

"OK, the rest of the way is pretty flat," Linda told us all once we'd rested. Well, it may have been flat but it was still quite treacherous in my opinion at least. The trail went along the rock wall with Deer Canyon down to our right. It WAS gorgeous, even more so than the photos I'd seen. At one point though the trail really narrowed. Knowing that hundreds if not thousands of people a year passed by here, it amazed me that nobody had ever fallen in!

Other than the sheer drop-offs, it was an easy hike and soon we reached an open area where the group from the dories was just getting ready to take off on a hike further up the side canyon. Frankly, this was far enough for me! This was the perfect spot with shade and small stream where you could just soak your feet or even lay in although the water was a bit chilly. My dad broke out some snacks and we sat next to each other on a large flat rock with our shoes off and feet in the water.

"This is beautiful dad," I said softly as he put his arm around me and hugged me close, "I'm so glad you brought me here."