A Grand Father-Daughter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the beauty is only enhanced with you here," he replied.

"I'd love you to fuck me right here," I whispered, conscious there were people all around us."

His arm hugged me even tighter. "I would too... but somehow I think people might notice."

We both laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder, taking in the quiet beauty, listening to the water flowing over the rocks in front of us.

"I'm horny daddy," I sighed.

My dad chuckled. "How old are you now? You sound like you're fourteen again, complaining because your mom and I wouldn't let you masturbate in the car."

I shifted my position and replied, "Well, as I remember it there wasn't anybody who could see that would mind. It was pretty unfair actually."

"Passing traffic on the interstate is one thing, stalled in downtown traffic quite another," he defended himself. "Besides, when was the last time I ever tried to stop you from masturbating?"

He had me there. If anything my parents encouraged me as a teen and to be fair, the few times they said anything really were in my best interest.

"Well, not like it was my fault you didn't fuck me last night!"

Looking up I caught him rolling his eyes. "You know perfectly well that camp was so small last night we were practically on top of the others. It's bad enough I get the evil eye from half the women here as it is but even you have to admit last night just wasn't feasible."

It was the first time he'd said anything about anyone reacting to our nightly event so it made me curious. "So has anyone said anything?"

"The women, most of the older ones at least, won't even get in line beside me. "

"And the men?"

At that he smiled broadly. "I have to say I think most of them think I'm the luckiest bastard in the world... and I would have to agree with them."

"Have any of them actually said anything?"

"Only Scott," he answered. Knowing he was Holly's husband made it all the more interesting so I sat quietly, hoping he would continue which he did."

"I was a bit surprised actually with them having two boys. Turns out... and I bet you didn't know this, they have a twelve year-old daughter at home who they thought was too young for the trip."

"Oh really?" I said and indeed, I WAS surprised as neither Holly nor anyone else in the family had ever even mentioned a daughter back home.

"Yes indeed... he actually asked me point blank if we were having sex and of course I didn't try to deny it. Turns out he has desires for his daughter as well. We've had some interesting discussions while you've been out displaying yourself after dinner."

"Oh daddy!"

"Hey don't get me wrong, haven't seen anyone complaining!" he teased. "You know, I think he'd bang you in a heartbeat if you made half an effort. Actually I'm a bit astonished that you haven't by now as he hits most of your hot buttons."

Yes, he did with perhaps the only missing link was a daughter to lust for. Other than that, seducing a married man with kids was usually one of my favorite "hobbies". The only thing stopping me had been Holly. She was just so weird I wasn't sure how she would react of she found out.

"Well, all that's interesting but I'm STILL horny daddy."

My dad paused and I saw him twist his head to look around. "Look, if you're really THAT horny maybe we can find someplace..."

My dad stood up and too my head to help me to my feet. We slipped on our footwear and made our way back to a rock ledge where the guides were resting.

"We're going to check out the trail a bit," my dad told them. I guess technically we could have just gone but the guides always liked to know where we were just in case something happened. Plus, that way they knew to wait for us to return before finding out back at the rafts we were unaccounted for. Keith just nodded but I saw him look my dad in the eyes and grin. I wondered if Keith was one of the guys my dad had talked about when it came to having sex with me.

"There's really not much once you get past the rocks," Spencer offered, "You have to go quite a ways not to mention another uphill adventure to see anything worth the effort."

My dad thanked him and we headed off. Most everyone had done their exploring and were either back with the main group or, as was the case with a few, decided to head back early so they could take their time making their way down the steep slope. As we'd been told, after a few final huge boulders and actual trail emerged and headed off into the trees paralleling the small stream.

"Well, what do you think?" my dad said, looking around without seeing anyone.

"Right here? Sort of out in the open don't you think?" I questioned him.

My dad leaned over and kissed me briefly. "Since when are you the shy one?"

It was like he was challenging me, almost daring me. Well, I may not be the bravest person when it comes to most thing but when it came to sex I NEVER lost a dare. I like to say that there's nothing I've ever done sexually that I regret - it's the things I HAVEN'T done that I do. That said, there are many things I've done once and will never do again but unless it involves pain (BSDM, etc.) or being gross (anal sex, scat, etc.), why not give it a try?

"Well I'll show you!" I taunted him, quickly stripping off my bikini top and shorts leaving me naked in just my shoes. I'd found early on that barefoot was NOT an option in most areas of the GC - too many creatures, sharp rock, and such unless in the sandy beach areas and even then you never knew what was hiding in wait.

"Now THAT's the Kelly I know and love," he said, responding by dropping his own shorts but keeping on his T-shirt. His dick was already rising... so who was really the horny one?

"This is so cool," I murmured as we hugged and kissed, our nude bodies pressing into one another, "Doing this in such a beautiful place... out in the open where anyone could see us..."

"Probably better for both of us if no one does," he joked half-heartedly. While I could see his point, really... what difference did it make? After all, I was 32 years old so not like anyone could say I was being molested or a victim of statutory rape. While incest may not approved by most people, it wasn't illegal between consenting adults. Besides, a quick search on the Internet would show a LOT more people are turned on by it than they may care to admit when asked. All it takes is a look at the number of views of my diary to see which entries get the most views.

"Mmmmmmm, your dick feels so good in my hand," I sighed as I reached down and wrapped my fingers around him, "I could never get enough of it... knowing what it means to feel you so hard in my hand."

"Yes..." my dad groaned as I stroked him, "It's all for you baby... it's ALWAYS been for you."

On our walk over I had assumed I would suck his cock and then he'd fuck me - the usual sequence for us in such situations. My dad certainly enjoyed eating my pussy but it wasn't something he typically did. I think it's more he just gets so horny and anxious to fuck me that he simply wants to get to it as quickly as possible. If it wasn't for the fact that he loved watching me suck his dick so much I think he'd probably even forego that!

"God I need you Kelly," my father moaned as we kissed passionately, my hand stroking him as he gripped my butt with both hands and pulled me closer. My heart beat faster as I knew what it meant when my dad said he "needed" me - what he really needed was to FUCK me.

"I'm yours daddy... take me... fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl."

Our eyes met and I could see the lust smoldering within his. Yes, by now I knew exactly the words he wanted to hear and how to say them. He may be my father yet at the same time he was no different than most men I've been with. They all want pretty much the same thing - for me to beg them to fuck me and say it like I was little girl.

Well, so much for a blowjob as my dad twisted me to face the huge boulder alongside the stream. Suddenly it was so quiet as all I could hear was the water flowing over the rocks. It was indeed like we were in our own private paradise even though I knew the rest of our group was less than a hundred feet away. I put my hands flat on the smooth rock face and stepped back, spreading my feet apart as I did.

"I'm ready for you daddy," I said in as seductive a voice as I could master, wiggling my bare butt at him as I looked over my shoulder. He had a firm grip on his erection and I could see he was staring at my exposed bottom.

"Your ass is definitely the most beautiful sit in the canyon," he said as he approached me with cock in hand.

I felt his hands grip my waist as he pressed up against me causing his dick to slide up between my butt cheeks. The thick publicly hair that surrounded it tickled me a little and I giggled as he stroked his cock up and down my ass crack.

"Stop teasing me daddy... FUCK me!" I scolded him playfully. It was totally unnecessary as I knew it was inevitable at this point but I also knew he loved me saying it and I LOVED to please him.

"Well, since you asked," he joked as I felt him back away allowing his dick to slide down and then under to press against my pussy. I was so damn horny! At this point all I could think about was how it would feel when he entered me and how badly I wanted it inside of me.

"God your pussy feels good," he groaned as he penetrated me. His stroked increased in depth each time until his incestuous cock was finally totally engulfed by his daughter's wet pussy - just as it was meant to be.

"That's it daddy... take me... fuck me," I pleaded, not just to please him anymore but because I wanted it! "You feel so good so deep in me!"

While we'd fucked already many times on this trip, this was the best so far. Whether it was the surrounding beauty of the canyon, the fact we were doing it on a trail where anyone could pass by at any moment, or just because we both were so horny and anxious, I don't know but what I DID know was nothing else mattered at this moment other than being joined with my father and submitting myself totally to him. His strokes gained speed and forcefulness as his most basic needs emerged to be fulfilled by me as no other woman in the world could. My father loved my mom and I knew when it came to pure lust nothing took him over than his needs to young girls, but when it came to the total satisfaction of both his physical and emotional needs nobody could give him what I could - his own daughter's body.

As we fucked he leaned over, wrapping his arms around and holding my boobs in his hands as his hips bucked behind me, continuing to drill himself into me as he squeezed my boobs and pulled on my hard nipples. I swayed on my feet in time with his thrusts, hoping to drive him even deeper into me.

"Oh God... I'm almost there," he groaned as if in pain but I knew he was feeling something far better.

"Cum in me daddy... give me your love," I begged him, "Show me how much you love me."

Despite everything I couldn't help but hear voices nearby. Crap! Now was NOT certainly the time to be discovered. If there was one thing I'd learned from the first time my dad fucked me was once he was at this stage, NOTHING would stop him. Indeed, it was almost scary at times when he was on top of me and I could see his face as he reached his orgasm. It was an expression I never saw any other time than at this moment, an expression of pure desire and lust. While I can't ever imagine doing so, I knew without a doubt that even if I ever tried to stop him he wouldn't. It was like his mind just blanked everything else out to where all he cared about was cumming inside of me. While neither of us had the capability of creating a baby, he once confessed to my mom )who of course passed it on to me) that he felt like he was mating me, taking me as totally as any man can take woman.

I could see on the other bank some people exploring. They were still a ways downstream were occupied such that they not even noticed us. Still, I knew from their angle that when they got closer they would have affine side view of me and my dad and even if we hadn't been all but naked, there was nothing subtle about what we were doing. It wasn't that I was shy about being watched when having sex - quite the opposite if anything. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist an as a general rule it's much more fun to be watched. Even so, there's a time and place for everything and THIS was not the time OR the place. While I'm sure there were a few suspicions amongst some of our fellow travelers, suspicion is better than certainty when it comes to these sort of matter. If anything I've found over the years that people tend to give the benefit of the doubt when they think they may have seen something as after all, I can't possibly be fucking my own father, right? LOL

Just then my thoughts were brought back as my dad's lust peaked and he instinctively rammed himself as deep inside of me as he could such that when the first stream of his cum erupted from his cock and it deposited deep within me. It's the same with most men which I attribute to our genes developed over the millennia to where the male wants his sperm to have the best chance of surviving and achieving their mission. It didn't matter that his cum was devoid of sperm or even it wasn't my womb didn't carry eggs anymore - it was the thought that counts as most people like to say.

"Yes!" was all he get out, gasping for air as he pumped one load after another of his cum into my welcoming pussy. It was exactly what I needed and I wanted as much as he could provide. What made it even sexier for me were the people approaching. When would they see us? It seemed inevitable if they continued on their path but at the last minute they must have determined they were at the end of the trail and turned back to our group.

My dad never even had a clue as he just stood now behind me, his dick first imbedded in me and then slipping out of my cum-drenched pussy. It was the one moment of sex I hated the most - when suddenly it was like my pussy was SO empty. Yes, a total 180 degree turn from when he first entered me and I felt like I would burst. Times like this only served to solidify my conviction regarding sex with my dad. How could it be wrong when my body craved him so much?

"I suppose we probably better head back before someone comes looking for us," my dad said as he looked around. The people I'd been worried about were out of sight now so he had no idea how close we'd come to having an audience!

Then speaking of timing, just as we'd pulled back on our clothes I was startled by the sudden appearance of a small group of hikers passing through. I recalled something our guides had mentioned about how this location was accessible from the rim and that a campsite was located less than a mile upstream but hadn't really thought much about it. Wow, that would really have been interesting but then they wouldn't have known we were father and daughter either. We let them pass before heading back ourselves given they were much better dressed for hiking and making good time compared to us.

The trip back to the river was rather uneventful. Apparently I was actually starting to become accustomed to near-death experiences as even the narrow section of the trail didn't seem to bother me nearly so much as it had on the way in. It was funny though how it was almost harder going down the trail than it had been going up as my knees took a beating with all the dropping from one rock down to the trail... over and over and over again! Soon we were back though and shading down the river with the drone of the motor our constant companion. It wasn't THAT load but still I wondered how it must be for those in the smaller rafts to just float peacefully though the magnificent canyon.

Chapter 7 - Last Night

======================

The last major stop on our trip was supposed to be Havasu Canyon. We were told it was another turquoise water paradise, similar to the Little Colorado without the rapids but more scenic and even a place we could jump in from a high rock. As we got close the guides seemed a little tense and soon I could see why. The pull-in location for the large rafts was downriver of the mouth of the incoming stream by some rock plateaus. That in itself didn't seem so bad as a couple were already tied up. However, that was before I saw what was immediately downstream - a big rapid! If Linda missed the landing we could end up going down the rapids with no chance of returning. What was potentially even worse was if one of us should fall in there was no chance of rescue until after you'd been through the rapids, hopefully emerging in one piece!

By now though I had total faith in Linda and she didn't fail us, pulling in like she'd done it a hundred times before which actually wasn't all that far off the mark. As we piled out and started to walk over the rock face I heard something new for me in the canyon - thunder.

Keith called to everyone to come back to the raft as he scanned the skies. This far down the canyon you really have a limited view of the sky, not like the far-off horizons visible at the top of the canyon walls. Then the sky darkened quickly and the heavens opened as rain poured down. We all scurried for our rain gear tucked into our day bags. Not only was it to keep dry, but it was like the temperature had nose-dived and I was starting to feel cold for the first time on the trip, at least when not in the water. The thunder grew louder and soon lightning was striking. Normally I'm the type who enjoy standing outside and watching a good thunderstorm but down here trapped between walls of stone it wasn't nearly so entertaining!

The three guides huddled until finally Keith returned. He explained that while these storms typically passed quickly, this one had the making of something longer and our schedule didn't allow for a long delay if we were to make camp tonight. It was critical we get to where we needed to be as the first thing in the morning we'd be heading for the helicopter site to take us out of the canyon and so we had to camp close so the guides could prepare everything.

The next couple hours or so were the most miserable house I can ever remember. Unfortunately Keith's predication had been right on the money - the storm persisted. It didn't just rain on us - it POURED. So much for our LL Bean "waterproof" rain suits. My dad mumbled many times how he was going to be returning them the day we got back home! Cold and soaking wet, I huddled up against my dad, shivering violently.

We eventually reached the campsite. By then the rain had stopped but the sky was still cloudy so for the first time we broke out the tents as nobody wanted to spend the night outside just in case it rained again. Keith tried to talk us out of it, saying that it rarely stormed at night but nobody as willing to risk it. It was a bit of a comedy show though as nobody has any experience setting up the tents and the guides were too occupied with dinner preparations to help. Once someone figured it out the rest of us watched and soon everyone had theirs up.

Later as we ate dinner for the last time we all remarked how quickly the week had gone by. I was dressed in denim shorts and a white tank top I'd save for the last day but with the cooler air I figured I'd just risk getting it dirty. It was actually the most conservative outfit I had brought with but considering I'd left all my underwear in "rim world" it still wasn't THAT conservative. The cooler air especially helped my nipples to poke through the tight material - needless to say my top was at least a size too small. It also plunged quite low, exposing about as much cleavage as possible while not allowing my boobs to pop out. Being so tight though also prevented any views from above, undoubtedly much to the chagrin of the guys who seemed to always have to walk behind me when I was eating while sitting in my chair.