A Grand Father-Daughter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind if you don't," he chuckled again, "Then again, I think I get the better end of this deal."

We were only a couple of feet apart as he pulled out his cock and quickly began to pee. By now I was about to pee down my leg so I quickly squatted, the towel rising up over my waist as I relieved myself. I sort of expected Don would look away but no... he was staring right at me. Of course I hadn't exactly positioned myself to block his view either. It sort of turned me on to have him watching me pee in the river. Not that I enjoy anything having to do with pee or bowel movements but in this situation it was rather erotic.

"You're quite the girl you know," he commented as he finished and pulled his swim shorts back into place.

"How's that?" I asked, repositioning my towel as best I could.

"Are you really his daughter?"

The question surprised me even though in retrospect it probably shouldn't have. Still, why not be truthful?

"Yes I am... his only daughter for that matter."

"I hope you don't mind me saying this..."

Oh boy, here it comes. I just knew the old guy was going to say something about how inappropriate I'd been the entire trip, about how I should be ashamed for carrying on so in front of strangers, especially considering it was my father I was doing it with. Well, just goes to show you never should judge a book by its cover...

"Just wanted to say thanks for making this trip the hottest experience of my life."

Whoa! Now what do you say when something says something like that? I mean I'd been told that about to hear things but the context in which he was saying it I was quite surprised yet again.

Don continued. It was like once the gates were open he couldn't stop.

"Kelly, you're beautiful, one of the prettiest girls I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with, even if we haven't exactly spoken all that much this trip. I know some of the folks weren't as happy as I was with the way you dressed and behaved - my wife would be at the top of THAT list, but I for one will never forget you. Can I ask one more question?"

I smiled and started to pull down my towel as I knew what was coming but Don was full of surprised. Then again, like before I suppose it shouldn't have been such a surprise.

"What I heard in the tent tonight... was your dad really screwing you?"

My hand froze in place just in time before totally exposing myself. Hmmm, so we COULD be heard outside our tent but then again he didn't say just where he had been when he heard. Maybe he'd been on his way to the river and was right next to us and stopped to listen.

I kept smiling and looked him in the eyes saying, "Yes, he did... and I loved it."

It was like Don didn't know how to respond. Something told me that no matter how slutty and flirting I'd been all week there was still no way I would actually be having sex with my dad. Now that he knew the truth it was like he was frozen in place staring at me. Just then a thought came to me. If he was going to stare, why not give him something to stare at? With that I dropped my towel and stood there in the darkness, lit by his headlamp as if I was on a stage with s spotlight zeroed in on me.

"One for the road, shall we say?" I teased him nicely, twirling to give him a 360 degree view.

"Oh god," was all he could get out. Poor old man, 75 years and it wasn't likely until now that any girl had ever done this to him before. I was horny anyways so what did it hurt?

"Wanna feel my boobs, Don?"

He just stood there in his water shorts and T-shirt, frozen in place so I reached out and took his hand, placing it squarely on my exposed breast. At first it just laid there but then he squeezed it. It was only for a minute or so and then he pulled back.

"Please cover up Kelly," he said in a hoarse whisper, "A man my age can't take much more."

I just smiled all the more as I did. I then started back up the path saying as I passed him, "Well, we better get back. Enjoy the view."

At first he had this quizzical look as it was too dark to see the canyon. Then he turned to me and his headlamp lit up the path in front of him, including my bare butt as I allowed the towel to slip up. I never turned back or looked at him again as I made my way to out tent and slipped inside but I could literally feel his eyes on my butt as I slowly and deliberately walked back. It wasn't until I was in the tent that I realized not only Don was able to see my bare ass but also anyone else who might be awake this late at night! Oh well, nobody said anything so either nobody or saw or they enjoyed the view as well.

Freshly fucked, bladder emptied, and a bit of naughtiness along the way, I quickly feel asleep lying next to my snoring dad, my arms around him as I pressed my naked body against his for the last time on this wonderful trip.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
JBinGAJBinGAover 6 years ago
Very sensuous :)

Really good erotic story from beginning to end. Erotica written by women can be much more sensuous than most male authors. The key is women who are willing and talented enough to do it. Thanks so much for an excellent and enjoyable effort! ;)

P.S. Screw the trolls. Those who can, do. Those who can't whine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Proofreading

Loved the story, but you need someone to proofread your work. Way too many awkward words or words left unsaid throughout. Keep writing, the story was great.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Daddy and Baby Girl

What a great way to get reader interested. From there it gets more sensual. Somehow your stories continue to get better.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories