A Halloween Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JaredMaster arrived home and jennaslave hurried to welcome Him. she was in her most submissive "kneel down" position with her collar in her upturned hands when He entered the foyer.

"Ah! What a good girl you are for bringing the new collar to Me tonight."

"It's beautiful, Master. You humble this slave with such generous gifts."

"It's a special night that requires a special collar. Kneel up and hold your hair."

jennaslave lifted her forehead from the floor and accepted the new collar with the same open heart as any of the others that her Master had bestowed upon her. When she felt Him lay the heavy chain around her neck and heard the snap of the padlock that He secured it with she was full of questions about the night to come but restrained, as her Master had told her that He would tell her all she needed to know in time. That was enough for her.

"Now... start the shower for Me, and when i'm clean you may dress Me while I tell You about what you are to expect from this evening, and how I will expect you to behave."

"Yes, Sir!"

jenna hurried up the stairs and started the shower and when she returned to the bedroom her Master emptied a bag containing the clothes that He was to wear onto the bed, then to her surprise He pulled the spanking chair to the center of the room and sat down in it. she walked slowly across the room and lay her body over His knees as her mind raced to think of how she'd failed Him.

No whip was used in the spanking chair. It was reserved for small infractions that required less severe punishment; however, all failures were dealt with. The moment she was settled across her JaredMaster's knees she felt the hard smack of His palm on the ass that she had given Him long ago.

SMACK!

"One! Master, this slave is sorry for her failure!"

SMACK!

"Two! This slave deserves to be punished for disappointing her JaredMaster!"

SMACK! Fire in her flesh...

"THREE! JaredMaster! This slave is unaware of her failure but is certain of its existence and is humbly sorry!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

jenna bit down on her lip and held her cries inside.

Jared slid her off His lap and she assumed her "kneel up" position at His command. Black tears rolled down her cheeks from her heavily made up eyes as she waited for her Master to speak. her flesh was on fire but her tears were born of shame more than pain.

"The champagne was still in the car, jenna. you were supposed to put it straight in the ice when you arrived home. I had to do it for you."

jenna closed her eyes and silently cursed her forgetfulness.

"Master Jared, i am sorry. Forgetfulness is undesirable. Forgive me?"

Jared smiled. she'd received her spanking without question and made no excuse for her infraction. What an amazing devotion she had for Him and for her service to Him. she made Him so very proud!

"All is forgiven and no real harm has been done, my little one. There is still enough time to put a good chill on the wine. However, any failure to obey a direct command will be punished."

"As it should be, Master."

"Let me shower while you fix those beautiful eyes back the way they were and then... W/we'll talk about what's in store for tonight!" Then He kissed her lips sweetly and hurried to the shower.

jenna fixed her make-up and quietly scolded herself for being so forgetful then she remembered her Master's clothes in a wad on the bed. Though she knew that she was already forgiven she thought perhaps amends could be made if she lay out and ironed His things.

JaredMaster emerged from the shower and sat back down in the spanking chair. When He smiled at jenna, she got on her knees and crawled over to Him. she took Him in her mouth and suckled sweetly. All was forgiven!

Jared was so proud of His lovely little one. she had become everything He'd ever hoped for and so much more. she was HIS, and in taking her... He was hers as well. Feeling her submission under His hands tonight and now her sweet suckling was bringing Him quickly to a state of need that would have to be dealt with before the evening began.

He took her by the hair and pulled her mouth off His long rigid cock then lifted her up to stand before Him.

"Turn around and present down."

jenna turned her back to her Master and bent over to grab her ankles but before she could He took her by the hips and guided her onto His long stiff dick. He stuffed Himself deep into His sweet possession, feeling the heat from her punished bottom... taking what belonged to Him and using it for His pleasure. He reached around and took her big full tits in His hands and used them to make her ride Him at the proper pace for His need.

"That's my girl! Give your Master His pleasure!" His lovely cunt was slick with need and it sucked at His cock like a hungry mouth... but seated, He was unable to take her the way He most desired. He lifted her and pushed her over the bed, and then He grabbed her hands and held them behind her back with one hand while He guided His hard wet cock back into the soft sweet folds of His cum-slave.

jenna focused her mind and body on the needs of her Master. she ached to please Him... needed to feel His lust become consumed with her service...

"Yes, Master! Use me! Take what is Yours! i belong to You!" jenna felt her Master thicken and harden even more inside her... He was ready and all she wanted in this world was to feel Him fill her with His cum.

"Oh! jenna! Yes! This cunt is MINE!" Jared pounded into her as He released His gift for her reward. Dear God, I adore this woman! Jared thought to Himself, as once again He was consumed with Love for the lovely woman beneath Him. Oh! The fire she lit inside Him! He would never again need anything as long as she was His.

When Jared was still, He let go of jenna and she turned and fell to her knees to clean Him with her mouth. she licked and sucked her Sweet Possessor until He was clean again then she sat on the bed and waited.

"Oh, jenna! You please me so! I am so proud of your service and devotion. I cannot wait to show you off!" JaredMaster was clearly excited as He paced about the room. "That is what tonight is about. I've met some people in a D/s group who get together once a month with others who are in Dom/sub relationships. There will be about six couples there tonight who all live their lives as W/we do. Not exactly as W/we do, of course, and that's why I've prepared some guidelines for U/us tonight. But... before I go on, is there anything in your heart that wants to stop Me?"

"No, Sir." jenna did not hesitate in her answer because there was no hesitation in her heart. If JaredMaster wanted this, then so did she! There was that same thump between her legs that she felt when she saw the new collar for the first time. she expected that it would be there for the duration of the night.

"Good! That's my good girl!"

They dressed together as Jared told jenna what He expected of her and prepared her for things that might arise throughout the evening which she'd not had to deal with before now.

"There will be at least six couples there. No more than eight. I assume most, like the Host couple, are Dominant Male and submissive female couples," Jared said, as He pulled hard at the laces of the black cat corset that jenna had squeezed herself into. "From what i can gather, O/our Host couple will be the only ones there besides U/us who are married, in the traditional sense. Sir William and marthagirl are their names. you may call Him Sir, out of respect for His position, much the way you would an elder. However, you serve only one Master therefore You reserve that title for Me alone," Jared emphasized his point with one last tug on the laces before tying the loose ends together. "To do otherwise would indicate that you serve all Dominants. Do you understand all of this, little one?"

"Yes, my JaredMaster!" jenna could barely take a deep breath, which of course aroused her, and again she noted the thumping of her engorged clit.

"Good, girl!" Jared smiled at jenna as she turned and helped Him hook the collar of His Merlin costume. "That goes for any of the Dominants there tonight. When W/we are introduced to the group Sir William will make it clear that W/we are not an open couple. And in turn, He will define for U/us the others in the group. Should there be anyone there who I feel will not respect the boundaries of the evening, W/we will take our leave. However, this group has been together for quite sometime and I feel that this is a safe environment for U/us."

"There is one more thing... each new couple is asked to define themselves by way of demonstration as well as explanation. Tonight, that new couple will be U/us, little one. So... speak freely now if you feel the need... I would know your truest heart in this."

"JaredMaster, i am Yours. i live to serve and please You and if this is what You want? Then... i want it too! With all of my heart."

"jenna, you have come so beautifully into your service to Me and you please me so much that I want to tell the world how wonderful O/our life is. But you were right about today. Showing you off should be done in proper context. Tonight is a way to keep it within that boundary."

"Then let my Master's desires be met!"

Jared took a knee again before His sweet slave, then He lifted her feet one at a time and buckled the tiny straps of the shoes around her ankles.

"I love you, jenna... My sweet slave."

"And i love You, JaredMaster... my Precious Possessor."

The black cat corset she wore had her very ample breasts pushed up and held firmly in place by the boned satin. The laces were low on her waist leaving her back bare. It was a full corset that sported a black leather shelf bra with a snap in portion that could be removed to expose the tits as well as a snap in crotch. From the back hung a long tail that curled up a bit on the end. she had long fingerless gloves that were black satin as well, and when Jared put the masque on her He was nearly overcome with the need to take her again.

"Oh, My! You do make one sexy pussy!"

"Thank You, Sir!"

In the car, jenna began to be nervous. she tried not to fidget but she couldn't help being a bit restless, partly out of nervousness but there was a strange and wonderful excitement rising in her as well.

"Try not to be nervous, jennaslave. I will not leave your side, and all will know that you belong to Me." Having said that he reached over and removed the leather bra pulling the snaps open one by one as jenna watched anxiously. Then he handed her the star-shaped nipple shields.

"i'm not nervous about that part. i want very much to make You proud of me," she said as her trembling fingers pulled her rigid nipples through the holes in each star to hold them in place.

"I'm already proud of you, jenna."

"No, i mean... You said W/we'd be expected to define O/our relationship by way of a demonstration. What sort of demonstration? What if i do something wrong or fail You in some way?"

"you won't."

"JaredMaster, how do You know? How can You be so sure? Do You know what W/we will be demonstrating? Are You sure that i won't fail You?"

"For the most part, jenna, I do know what W/we will be doing by way of demonstration, but I can't be sure of everything. I can, however, assure you that I am absolutely certain that your utmost desire is to please Me, and in that desire is absolute service. you cannot possibly fail or disappointment Me as long as that is in your heart."

jenna knew that her heart served him purely so she tried to relax but the thumping in the clit that was not hers grew stronger.

When they arrived at the home of their hosts jenna was astounded by the size of it. Jared pulled a piece of paper from his wallet and punched in a number sequence at the gates that allowed them entry. This place could be called nothing less than an estate and jenna was immediately made more nervous by the size of it. she reminded herself that she knew full well how to behave but still her anxiety mounted.

JaredMaster parked the car and walked around to open the door for His jenna. He held His hand out to her and felt how her tiny fingers trembled in His grasp, so He leaned in and whispered "you are beautiful and all will be well my sweet little pussy."

At the door jenna took as deep a breath as the tight corset would allow and let it out slowly. The man who answered was dressed in a wolf costume which startled jenna at first, though she hoped she'd not let on. He gave Jared a hearty hand shake and slap on the shoulder as they exchanged greetings before turning His twinkling blue eyes to jenna as Jared pressed His palm in the small of her back nudging her slightly forward.

"...and this must be Your jennagirl?"

Jenna kept her eyes lowered but managed a meek reply.

"Good Evening, Sir William, i am pleased to meet You."

"jenna dear, you are every bit as beautiful as your Master has described! Come in! Come in, and meet my marthagirl!"

Jenna was painfully aware of her exposed tits but relaxed a bit when martha entered the foyer. martha had dark brown eyes and platinum blond "big hair" that was, at present, covered by her red hooded cloak. Beneath the cloak was an elaborate array of studded leather straps and buckles that wound around the different parts of her body but covered nothing. martha went immediately to her knees and greeted her newly arrived guests.

"Sir William and i would like to welcome Y/you to O/our home. Y/you are most welcome here."

"martha, this is Sir Jared and his girl jenna."

marthagirl stood and took jenna's hand kissing the tips of her fingers while keeping her gaze averted from Jared. Then she took jenna's trembling hand and looped it through her arm giving it a reassuring pat known only to the two of them, as the Men went ahead into the living room.

"My Friends, I'd like Y/you all to meet a couple who I sincerely hope will be joining U/us on a regular basis, this is Sir Jared and his slavewife jenna. Jared and I are becoming fast friends and I truly hope that Y/you will all welcome Him and His girl into O/our fold. T/they're relationship is not an open one so be aware that sharing is not an option. I'll let T/them further define their lives for You later. For now, I am hungry enough to put any starving "Big Bad Wolf" to shame so let's move these festivities to the dining room, shall W/we?"

jenna was relieved that T/their demonstration wouldn't be required immediately but was dismayed by Sir William whisking her Master ahead of them. Jared looked back at His slave on the arm of their hostess and seemed at ease with the slight separation, so jennaslave did her best not to panic all the while aware of the growing arousal within her.

Once seated and the meal begun Sir William began an informal introduction of the other guests, so jenna allowed herself to look fully at each guest for the first time. marthagirl was to His immediate right and to her right was, to jenna's surprise, the Dominant and His sub from Bridgette's! He was even more striking up close. His dark complexion and deep brown eyes made jenna instantly place Him as Native American. His hair was slightly graying at the temple and He had a very masculine square jawline. Sir William said His name was Phillip Skyhawk, and jenna noted that she was indeed right about the Man's heritage. He wore a Knights robes for the evening and it suited Him well.

His sub was a striking contrast to Him but as jenna saw it, an intriguing compliment. Sir Phillip was a big Man; broad through the shoulders and intensely thick though not quite as tall as her JaredMaster, but His girl was very thin and frail with skin so pale it was almost translucent and her long red hair was so curly it could only be referred to as wild. she was, as jenna had noted earlier that day, much younger than her master, so much so that jenna was staring at the girl once again as she struggled to guess the girl's age. The sub girl had pale green eyes that further enhanced her youthful appearance behind her lacy pink mask of her sheer pink fairy costume. It was not until Sir William said her name that jenna was able to tear her eyes away.

"...and Phillip named His fiery girl angel."

jenna looked quickly up at her Master who leaned down to speak so only jenna would hear.

"It's not uncommon, little one, for a Master to give His slave a new name when she enters into service."

jenna instantly saw the relevance in this and wondered why it had never entered into thought, perhaps because JaredMaster never considered changing her name?

By the time jenna caught up with the conversation she'd missed whether Phillip and angel were an open couple or not, because Sir William was already on to Mistress Deb and Her twins! They were not, it turned out, even related but there couldn't have been two more closely resembling men who weren't brothers in the world, jenna thought to herself. t/they each had tousled brown hair that had been lightened by what jenna guessed to be natural exposure as t/they had quite bronzed skin that spoke of extreme sun worship. t/they took turns feeding t/their Mistress bites of food from t/their own plates while She touched t/them both constantly. She had jet black hair slicked away from Her face and pulled into a tight ponytail that hung halfway down Her back. She was Cleopatra and dressed in t/their skimpy loin cloths the twins were Her slave boys.

Further around the table jenna found herself again surprised to see Bridgette! She was, however, alone, as Her sweet sub ginger had recently been involved in a car accident and was now in a coma with no other apparent injuries. jenna's heart hurt for Bridgette as Sir William regretfully told her story. Bridgette had never shared her ginger with anyone and was hopelessly in love with her, according to William, and He literally insisted that she at least join them long enough tonight to eat and rest a bit. jenna noticed the pain in Bridgette's eyes and wanted very much to know more about Her and ginger but William was moving on.

Next was Matthew, with very dark hair and light blue eyes and his Toy. Toy was her name as well as her station. She had long lean legs and a "boyish" build with a beautiful face and brown eyes. She was not a sub or a slave. She was merely a plaything for Matt to enjoy. Toy looked everyone in the eye and was quite a flirt and Matt described himself as a good boy who was always willing to share his toy. For tonight's gala they were GI Joe and Barbie.

When the conversation reached Lord Daniel, jennaslave blushed as she realized that He was being serviced while the introductions were being made. His slave tanya was on her knees under the table sucking her Master's cock. He paid her no heed and continued to eat. To the others, tanya was simply a pair of bunny ears bobbing up and down in Daniel "Heffner's" lap at the moment, but as they were the last of the couples and immediately to jenna's left, she was very well aware that the girl with the bunny ears was a brunette with what had to be a very full mouth!

jenna ate very little because she was far too caught up in all the conversations at the table. she was most intrigued by Sir Phillip and angel, though all of the guests were fascinating in their own way.

When dinner was finished the group slowly made its way into what Sir William referred to as the game room. Each of the couples relaxed into what was likely their favorite spot. Conversations were light as marthagirl and her Master made drinks and jenna was beginning to relax. she realized it wasn't the atmosphere that had her anxious, just the idea of T/their private life being less than private now. But the more the evening progressed the more jenna was at ease. If she was honest with herself she would even say the more the evening progressed the more she was quite excited by it.