A Halloween Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

jenna stood mesmerized. she could not have designed a more perfect room! There was a four-poster queen size bed that was tall enough that jenna wondered if she'd need a running start to get into. It was lushly made in a deep plum and rich red colored down bedspread. In one corner of the room was an oversized chair covered in a brushed gold material that jenna thought must be a silk and linen blend. The lamp that martha turned on was the same hue of red but adorned with plum and gold beads. There was a thick flokati rug, also in that smoky plum color in front of an enormous fireplace and another like it in red in front of large gold claw footed tub in the farthest corner of the room.

jenna was still taking it all in when martha leaned over and whispered. "This one's my favorite too!" Then she gave her a wink. Before leaving she turned to Jared and with eyes down she spoke softly, "The closet should have all that is needed for bathing and that door there is the bathroom. It has a small electric cooler stocked with water. Would You require anything else, Sir Jared?"

"I can think of nothing, you've not already provided marthagirl. Thank you, you've been a most generous and gracious hostess tonight. I'm certain that you've pleased your Masterly thoroughly!"

"Thank You, Sir!" martha left with a smile.

jenna emerged from the bathroom with two waters and turned to let Jared remove the laces from the corset again. They didn't speak much because they were both tired but mostly they were savoring the new experiences of the night. Jared held her tightly in His arms and kissed her deeply as He climbed in the bed, taking her with Him, and while they'd only intended to lay there for a moment before bathing they were soon fast asleep in each others arms.

Jared dreamed of the party and woke hard and hungry for His slave but when He reached for her He felt only the traces of her warmth that lingered on the sheets. He sat up and saw her standing on the balcony beyond the french doors. For a moment He simply watched her. The moonlight cast a silver glow on her raven hair and the soft breeze lifted it away from her face and shoulders so that her skin, too, wore the moon's silver kiss.

"jenna," His voice, barely a whisper, brought her to Him and once again He satisfied His need in His sweet possession. He put her atop Him and let her guide His desires. The nights prior exhertions had made her thick and hot inside and He could tell as she eased herself down the length of Him that she was tender, but the shudder that passed through her body spoke of her hunger as well, so it was soft but intense. There were no words because none were needed. This was Jared and jenna in their purest form. He ever the Dominant, and her always submissive, but this joining was guided by more than those things. It was a joining of hearts and souls as well, and when she sat up and arched her back as her body was wracked with orgasm, the sight of her in the moonlight, her sweet mouth open in a silent plea was more than enough... He filled her with His answer and they were One.

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers