A Halloween Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgette excused herself early saying that She didn't want to leave ginger by herself for very long, and Jared, always a Gentleman, offered to walk Her to Her car. It was no bother He said as He'd left some champagne in the car and wanted to get it.

While He was gone jenna watched the others. Sir, Phillip was relaxing in a large wing back chair as angel crawled up in His lap and laid her head against His shoulder. He drug His long lean fingers through her hair so gently that jenna wondered if angel was even aware of what He was doing.

The twins were seated side by side on a long couch while Mistress Deb lounged across their laps and Matt's toy had crawled over to them and was staring at Deb's hand underneath one of the loincloths. Evidently Toy liked this as she was giggling and looking over her shoulder at Matt who had to keep retrieving her until Mistress Deb lifted the cloth of the other twin to let Toy play too.

Lord Daniel took His "playmate" tanya and settled onto the couch next to Matt putting tanya between them as He mentioned to Matt that perhaps they could swap for a bit later on in the evening. Matt agreed, saying he'd love a chance to try out tanya's big tits. He was a tit man normally, he professed, but Toy had turned out to be an incredible amount of fun even though she was barely a B cup.

jennaslave realized as Sir William and marthagirl settled into the love seat that the only remaining place was an oversized chair that she and her Master would evidently have to share the way Phillip and angel were doing. That was quite alright with jenna because the closer Jared was to her the better. Always, He was her comfort.

Jared returned with the wine and poured jenna a glass as all eyes fixed on William who announced that He'd offered Jared a partnership in His practice and was anxiously awaiting His answer.

Jared laughed nervously, "William, I haven't even mentioned this to my jenna yet!"

"Oh, shit. Have I spoken out of place?"

"No, of course not! jenna? What do you think about Me entering into a partnership with Sir William?"

jenna's chest and faced flushed as she realized that the eyes had all shifted to her. "my Master will choose what is best, i am certain."

"Is that so?" asked Sir William, "How can you be so certain?"

jenna wasn't sure how to respond. Jared handed her a glass and pulled her onto His lap. "William has asked you a direct question, little one." Jared spoke into her ear and His hot breath made jenna's nipples tighten.

"my Master always knows what is best for U/us, Sir William." jenna stated her answer with certainty, "It is not my place to question how He knows, Sir."

"Now that is an answer that cannot be questioned!" Sir William chuckled as He pulled marthagirl closer to Him by her nipple.

"That's My girl..." Jared whispered into her hair and jenna, who was sitting in His lap facing the other guests, all of whom watched as JaredMaster's hands reached up and around to cup each of her exposed tits in His hands.

"Agreed!" said Daniel who lifted His glass and all drank to jenna as her Master lowered His left hand to the snaps at the bottom of the corset. Conversations continued but jenna was well aware each time a glance was stolen in T/their direction. One by one Jared popped the snaps open across her pubis. her breathing quickened and her tits grew tight as Jared used one hand to press the points of the stars into her right breast while the other opened the flap between her legs.

jenna trembled in His hands but Jared knew it was not fear that provoked it, but excitement. He knew, the way He knew that she would have fallen on the floor and begged for His cock in the shoe store were it not for little old ladies and children. He'd been slowly introducing public play but He'd not yet unleashed His little cumslut the way He knew she would want to be. Each of their public excursions had made her more and more excited and tonight He intended to show His jennaslave exactly what she was capable of in public.

Already her trembling was a prelude to the orgasm that built inside her. He wanted very much for His plans to play out perfectly but her excitement was mounting faster than He'd anticipated. she was even spreading her legs before He could tell her to open for Him. If she came without permission, He would have to whip her and while He anticipated whipping her for the others' viewing pleasure eventually, He hadn't planned on doing it tonight!

"Who are You?" Jared spoke louder than before so the others could hear.

"i am jennaslave."

"Who is Your Possessor?

"JaredMaster..."

"What belongs to me?"

she was nearly panting and Jared wondered if she could hold out if He touched her clit.

"All of me!" she jerked when His finger landed on her engorged clit.

"Do these tits belong to me?" He asked as He squeezed her tit hard around the star shield making the points dig deep into her flesh.

"Yes! Master!"

"What about this cunt? Is it mine as well?" Jared's fingers went deep into His jenna's dripping cunt.

"Yes, Master! Yes!"

JaredMaster pulled His fingers from her throbbing sex and put them in her mouth, "Is this mouth mine? Who does this mouth belong to?"

Jenna sucked her juices from His fingers like a starving animal before He snatched them away, "You my Sweet Possessor!"

"And what about that orgasm you are riding the edge of? Is it mine too?"

"Yes, Master! All of me!"

"Then You know better than to cum without permission since it is My cunt and My orgasm! Is that not right?" Jared's fingers tortured her eager cunt. In and out, in and out, stroking the egg shaped swell inside her hot wet cunt then rubbing furiously on the clit that thumped wildly under His fingers.

"Yes, JaredMaster! i belong to my Master! i will not cum!"

When His sweet slave started chanting her mantra He knew that she would deny herself release. He could feel the way her body settled into the knowing that it was not hers to take. The tension in every inch of her frame slowly melted into acceptance that she was His and He alone could give her what she desired. Jared was astounded by her perfect submission. she had not even closed her eyes to the stares as their audience had grown captive. No, she even looked at them. her face was the epitome of lust and desire and she did not hide it but showed it proudly.

"Do you want to cum jenna?"

"i want to please my Master!"

"Yes, but do you want to cum? You're so wet and hot, I bet you want to cum real bad don't you, jennaslave?" Jared teased.

"i belong to Master! i will not cum!"

"You want me to fuck this sweet cunt until you explode, don't you?"

"i... belong to... JaredMaster... i"

"You may cum."

Three tiny words released His sweet jennaslave into oblivion. she bucked and writhed against His hand in wild abandon crying, "Thank You Master! Thank You!"

The cum from her sweet cunt soaked His pants as she abandoned herself to the sweet joy of the bliss that He allowed her. When the moans and thankYous quieted, His lovely slave lay exhausted in His lap, having forgotten the many eyes that had been feasting on her for so long.

When she did dare open her eyes, she was startled by Toy who was standing just a couple of feet away with her fingers working furiously at her own pussy. She had clearly been excited by what she'd seen. "Come here, Toy, you're going to frighten jennaslave!" Matt held out his hand and Toy retreated reluctantly but when she got to Matt she quickly stripped off her Barbie costume and climbed into Matt's lap just as jenna had sat astride Jared, then she took Matt's hand and put it between her legs making it very evident what she wanted and how!

Mistress Deb now sat between her twins with a cock in each hand. T/t/they were all obviously aroused but Her gaze, as well as t/theirs, was still fixed on jenna and Jared.

Lord Daniel had freed tanya's tits from her bunny suit and was working the rest of it down slowly while Matt looked back and forth between tanyas huge tits and jenna's while he slowly stroked his Toy in his lap.

Sir Phillip had also positioned His angel the way jenna had been in her Master's lap but He held her legs open wide while, with both hands, she masturbated His cock that had been freed from His jeans and jutted up between her tiny legs making her look as if it were her own enormous erection.

As jenna slid from jaredMaster's lap she realized that their host couple had moved, evidently for a better view, to the floor in the middle of the circle. Sir William was half lounging on one elbow, wolf suit unzipped all the way and completely off His upper body while marthagirl lay between His legs sucking softly on His hard dick.

jenna assumed her most submissive kneel down position at her Master's feet. "Thank You, JaredMaster for allowing this girl to cum."

Jared stood up and opened His pants freeing His long stiff cock then He grabbed jennaslave by the hair and lifted her as He sat back down in the chair. "Suck it!" was the command and jennaslave was eager to serve. she swallowed her Master's cock hungrily while she thought about the others watching her. she imagined as she slurped loudly on His long beautiful cock that most if not all of them could see the way her hungry cunt throbbed and sucked at the nothingness between her legs now. she guessed that each of them could tell that she was greedy for her Master's cock and that made her suck Him all the more eagerly. If it was possible to smile while having her throat stuffed full of JaredMaster's cock, jenna was smiling. If Jared had told her in the beginning of their union that He would one day masturbate her and then fuck her face in front of a room full of people she would no doubt have burst into tears. Today, all she wanted... all she could think about... was more. Do it again, Master... more!

Jared's cock was so hard that it was almost painful to force it through the bend in His luscious slave's throat! He stood up so He could fuck her harder and see her sweet face all distorted by the thrusts of His cock into her mouth and throat. she was beautiful, god, she was beautiful and she was His! Ready and willing to do anything He wanted! JaredMaster pulled His cock out of His jennaslave's face and watched as she gasped while the black tears ran down her face from behind the cat mask. He pulled the mask off of His gorgeous cumslave and stroked His cock over her as her mouth opened wide and waited for His cum or more of His cock. He gave her more. Again and again He fucked her sweet face pulling out to stroke it in front of her simply because He loved to watch her as she followed it, mouth open wide like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

Jared watched as His sweet cumlover put two fingers of her left hand into her fervent cunt and then used her right to stroke her throbbing clit hard and fast while she begged for His seed. He'd completely forgotten that there were other people in the room. All He saw... all He cared about was this precious gift kneeling before Him, begging... pleading for Him to feed her His cum.

When He came He was aware of nothing but the sweet feel of His jennaslave's succulent mouth and pump, pump, pumping of His cum from His balls up through the shaft and into His slave... His wife... His soulmate. His sweet jenna with her perfect mouth.

jennaslave came with her Master. The moment the sweet salty taste of His cum filled her mouth she was lifted up and floated away on a wave of orgasmic bliss. Her Master's cum was her sustenance and she ravenously sucked it from His cock as though it would be an eternity before there was more. In fact, it always seemed like a lifetime between feedings. When their moans and gasps slowed Jared scooped her up into the chair with Him and they silently drifted back down to consciousness as the sounds of the other lovers in the room gradually woke them from their own private world.

When jenna opened her eyes, she was looking straight at angel and her Master Phillip. Jenna was astounded that Phillip's enormous cock actually fit in His tiny angel but right before her eyes was the proof. Sir Phillip had turned His angel around and was now helping her ride up and down on His cock. she gasped each time He pushed her down on it but the tiny pussy took every inch every time. It fascinated jenna to see that unlike her own Master, angel's Master did not vary His speed or the strength of His thrusts. He simply used His angel rhythmically. Slowly He lifted her up then just as slowly He pushed her down on His huge rod until, jennaslave heard angel's cries of ecstasy and saw His thick white cum seeping from angel's tiny cunt while her Master continued His piston thrusts.

Sir William and marthagirl were each devouring the other orally. martha's head bobbed up and down on Sir Williams dick while He pulled her hips down onto His face to lap and suck at her quivering cunt. Sir William came first and jenna was astonished to see that marthagirl pumped the cum from His dick with her hand when He was ready, letting it all spill on to the floor! jennaslave didn't wait to see if marthagirl came, because just behind them Mistress Deb caught her eye.

jenna lay in her Master's arms watching the events around them as her Master also took in the sights while He pinched, twisted, pulled and rubbed her aching nipples.

Mistress Deb was on Her hands and knees while Her twins fucked her at both ends. Or was She fucking them? jenna couldn't be sure if their Mistress was pushing and pulling Herself onto their cocks or if the thrust of one twin caused the impaling of Mistress Deb onto the other. Either way it was clear that Mistress Deb was the focus of attention and She was even more clearly enjoying it. Even though Her mouth was full at least half the time She was moaning loudly and cumming frequently.

Matt and Lord Daniel had indeed swapped Toy for tanya although not completely. tanya was in Matt's lap facing out the way jenna had started the evening with Jared, and Matt was balls deep in her pussy. she was twisted enough at the waist that he'd managed to get one of her huge tits up to his mouth so that he could suck and gnaw on her nipple. Between their legs was Toy, on her knees. She was thoroughly enjoying an ass fucking from Lord Daniel who was sweating profusely as He slapped His pelvis against Toy's ass so hard and fast that jenna was certain He must be close to emptying His load into Toy. His pounding did not distract Toy, however, from the feast between tanya's thighs. Toy sucked on tanya's clit and licked Matt's hard shaft each time it emerged from tanya's dripping cunt. She moaned loud sucked more feverishly on tanya's clit with each of Lord Daniel's thrusts into her hot tight ass.

The sights and sounds of it all coupled with JaredMaster's nipple torture had jenna squirming in her Master's lap. Jared pushed her hair back and whispered in her ear, "My, my, what a horny little cumslut you are tonight!"

"Yes, Master!"

"Is that what You are?"

"Yes, my Sweet Possessor!"

"Then tell Me. Tell your Master what you are."

"i'm Master's horny little cumslut!" jenna was breathing hard.

"Yes, i know that already. Tell Me what else you are?"

"i'm a greedy little cocksucker and a whore for her Master's cum! i'm JaredMaster's needy little piece of fuck-meat!"

Hearing those words come spilling out of jenna's precious mouth made His semi-hard cock thicken and harden like a steel rod. He pushed her off His lap and onto the hassock in front of their chair. Then He ripped the laces from her corset and tied her right wrist to right ankle and left wrist to left ankle. Then He started spanking her clit with the palm of His hand. jennaslave cried out in painful bliss and Jared answered that cry by stuffing His long rigid cock deep in His slave's enchanting pussy.

jenna's short frame was still longer than the hassock so her head hung over the edge giving her an upside down view of the party while Her Master used His sweet cunt. Mistress Deb was now sandwiched between the twins as they fucked her ass and pussy in perfect rhythm. She was loudly wailing Her approval while together they emptied their hot load, as one, into each of Her tightly stuffed holes.

For a moment jenna's vision blurred when her eyes filled with tears as her Master bit hard on her shoulder while He pumped her sweet pussy over and over again. When her focus returned jenna found she was face to face with tanya, the "bunny" who was riding Matt while He sucked each of her huge tits like a starving baby. They'd moved to the floor for more room and tanya was enjoying the view of Jared and jenna as she rode atop her new acquaintance.

Watching and being watched had jenna chanting again. she knew that the promise of being used by her Master for others to see was the reason for the thumping in her clit today, but it was nothing compared to the elation of that promise fulfilled. The heat between her legs as her Sweet Possessor took His pleasure from her was intoxicating. The friction of His long hard strokes in and out of the eager cunny that He claimed had jenna breathless and blissfully balanced on the edge of ecstacy.

Jenna's senses were overloaded... she heard Sir William grunting through another release with marthagirl and Toy was giggling somewhere in the distance, obviously pleased with herself. There was a heavy air of cum now but always floating atop it was the sweet smell of angel's fiery red hair. She felt her Master thicken inside her hot juicy cunt and when she licked her lips she found traces of her Master's cum which again forced her to chant... "i belong to JaredMaster... I will not cum without permission!"

Jared grabbed the chain around jenna's throat and hauled her up by it. her feet caught the edge of the stool keeping her in a somewhat seated position as her Master stood in front of her and used the juice from her well used cunt to stroke the cum from His balls into her open mouth. she eagerly gulped down every drop as a vague thought of marthagirl wasting her Master's gift earlier floated through her mind. While she still savored His taste, JaredMaster pushed jenna back down on the hassock and sucked hungrily at the thumping swollen clit between His sweet slave's legs. jenna felt the unspoken permission and was already cumming when He stuffed two fingers inside His jenna to stroke her through her bliss.

"Thank You, Master!" jenna wasn't sure if she screamed or whispered while she floated away in sweet release.

Later, when fires were extinguished between the legs of the subs and hungry Masters were sated, JaredMaster redressed His slave and began thanking Sir William and marthagirl for the lovely evening.

"Y/you aren't leaving?" Sir William answered.

"It's late. I should put jenna to bed."

"But W/we've prepared a room for Y/you here! No need to drive home so late... Besides, W/we've planned breakfast by the pool in the morning. The girls and the twins can stay and enjoy the sun while We play nine holes in the back. Didn't I tell You? This is almost always a two day event! Everyone usually stays because W/we all consume a too much alcohol to be driving." Sir William chuckled. Besides... We rarely ever limit these events to just one night!

Jared looked at jenna, who showed not a hint of concern, then back at Sir William, "Sounds like an offer W/we can't refuse!"

"Good! marthagirl will show Y/you to Y/your room."

marthagirl, now completely nude except for one ankle cuff that jenna suspected was only removed for bathing, stood up and wrapped her red hooded cloak around jenna and led her upstairs while JaredMaster followed them.

"your home is beautiful, martha."

"Oh, thank you jenna! i didn't want anything like this initially but I've found that i love entertaining, especially when it's with O/our lifestyle friends, so all of this extra room is exactly what we need! You should be coming on Wednesdays at noon, if Sir Jared doesn't mind of course. i have a group that meets here. we are all subs or slaves and we have sort of an erotica book club! we have lunch and discuss the latest thing that we've read. our Master's or Dom's submit the reading material, Sir Jared, so it's not like we are "slaves gone wild" or anything... please consider letting jenna join us?" and with that she opened the door to their room.