All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story Ch. 06'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I keep hoping she will see reason.

But no she is at the mercy of her hormones. And at the mercy of her little head. I thought the idea of a 'HOT WIFE' was to be part of a couple going otu and fucking other people as a couple, both the husband and wife geting involved. All I see here is slut/whore wife giving away something that she shouldn't really be giving. In fact all she is doing is making a cuckold out her husband. Well done writer you took a fairly good idea and turned it upside down and turned it into just another slut/whore story. Swinging is one thing, being a 'HOT WIFE' is another thing, but this story? It has gone from a fairly erotic idea to a boring overused plot. But if that's your kink and this is your idea of a fantasy, then coun tme out. Turning someone into a cuckold is not exaclty the way to show them you love them is it? Whats worse is the husband doesn't know what is goign on. This shows how much the slut/whore wife cares for the husband, in this case a big fat ZERO. No love, no respect. In the next chapter let he rdo the proper thign and ivorce the husband so she can fuck and suck anyone and every one she wants without havign to think about poor old little cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut

You are going to make Alex a wimp cockold, the slut is a slut, you put this in the sewer, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Wife

Sandy is on the prowl. Now she is messing with Steve the next door neighbor and she is getting sloppy with the hickey he left her with. She barely covers it around her neck and Alex is sure to notice it. Big John will be coming to town in the middle of the week for a couple of days of meetings with Sandy and could possible lead to several more meetings on the weekend before he must leave. Now she proudly wears her hot wife anklet for all to see. Alex is gullible to a point and once he suspects I'm sure he will not tolerate her behavior especially when he discovers that she now has multiple lovers. The other thing is that she is riding them bareback which could pose other complications for the married couple. Nicely written.

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
it's time

I hope Alex tells her that he doesn't execpt her new so called lifestyle, go over the fence and kick Steve's ass, come back home to put Sandy's ass on the curb! Please don't write Alex to be a wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Sad

This is not a hotwife story. Its about a cheating cunt

whore who is just a slut. I hope her husband dumps her

cheating ass and makes sure she gets nothing. If this story keeps going the way it is now headed I will not

return for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not A hotwife

Just a cheating fucking whore who has the good life. Strange cock, a loving husband that makes her a good living and is a nice guy to boot. He gets her dinner ready because he knows she is tired after she gets in from her "trip" which is another word for fucking another guy. Next time she goes on a "trip" maybe it will be her by herself on a corporate jet and the god damned plane will crash killing her whoring ass and miraculously the pilot will live. Six feet under would be a good place for this slutress.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
really well written,hot and erotic

This woman is really hot. She knows what she wants and goes for it. She's too much of a hot woman for any one man to satisfy, and she needs to have a little fucking on the side. Big John has awaken the raw lust that she has in her soul and she has to quench that hot pussy anyway she can. Thanks for this very erotic story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gee Fatdaddybitch

Is that what it is, she is just too hot for one guy? Well O.K. I thought she might just be a selfish, cheating whore, my bad. That makes it O.K. Are you jacking your dick reading this, hope so cause it does nothing for me.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Hey Alex....

just what you always wanted, sloppy seconds from a slut.. er ..hot wife. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I love this story can not wait for Alex to become cuckold. mmmmmmmmm

gradmangradmanover 14 years ago
great!

Can't wait for it to continue! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

<a href="http://www.chifor.com">Porn</a> likes it - you have me as a follower

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 10 years ago
Problem with the Steve entry at this point

Either have her raped as a punishment for playing with fire with neighbor Steve or wait to bring him in later, after hubby gets used to the play with John. I'm not convinced she could get turned on after he rapes her mouth. Hubby has been getting used to her play with John all along, but the Steve thing (again, unless it's her punishment) is just too much. Alex has to get used to her extra curricular time first-- being in the same room or in a closet watching her with John. Then introduce them to a swap with the neighbors.

I don't know if you can redeem this. You may have to kill Steve off, or tie him up while Alex and Sandy seduce his wife to make the power balance even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Erotic. Realistic. She does need Alex in her life.

:)

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Had to stop reading.

Your writing is like a 5th grader. Very stilted and matter of fact . Do you ever read what you write out loud to yourself before submitting? The ideas are good, but the execution is not. Get a good or better editor. Keep trying. 3 for effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RAPE is not erotic!!! even if the CUNT deserves it.

Is every guy she runs into a rapist? Story has gone completely into the sewer. The writer has to have an IQ of a slug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot wife is just a nice way to say whore

Same old trash. Garbage in, garbage out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start, nose dived into shallow teenage fucking story. How about rewriting it. The bones of the story are fantastic. Readers on this site want more depth and intrigue,? Communication with John before going to Denver. Much more teasing with Steve. Get Diane more into Denver story There is a lot of potential ,,,, use it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You always refer to her”breast”as if she only has one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous