A Husband for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

After he released her head Lisa grabbed his cock at the base. She know that there would still be a remnant of his cum in it, and pulled it up into her mouth, thinking that since she taken most of his load, she might as well finish it off.

"Wow," she said as she pulled off his dick. "That was...."

"Intense?" Bryce suggested.

"Yeah, but I was going to say...."

"Unexpected?"

"Well, that too, but..."

"Slimy and slick?"

"Perhaps. But I was going to say different."

"I bet it was." Bryce murmured.

"It didn't taste near as bad as I thought it would." Lisa intoned. "I think we might do this more often."

"You can start by cleaning my cock off," Bryce ordered. "Then keep sucking it until its hard again."

"Sounds like a good idea," she replied. Before he had time to show his surprise, she had lowered her head back down and started licking his cock clean. Whoever it was who had taught her had really done a number on her, he thought. But something in him told him not to reveal what he knew. Something told him to bide his time so he could properly plan. Besides, he still wanted a chance to pound her pussy into the bed. And he had a second surprise in store for his cheating wife.

Lisa was pleased with the way things were progressing. Her plan seemed to be working and her pussy definitely couldn't be happier as things began to heat up again between the two of them. She still had three more nightgowns to wear too: a short baby doll nighty, a very long black one with a slit up the front that ended between her tits, leaving her pussy exposed, and another red one that left absolutely nothing to the imagination since it was completely see through. That on she was saving for Valentine's Day night.

Since he had just cum, it would take a while for Bryce to harden again. A younger man might reload within a few minutes, but at forty-three he wasn't that young anymore. While Lisa worked on him, he was able to bring her to orgasm twice more. She was working up to another, her seventh for the evening so far, when it happened.

He had his fingers probing her cunt while she sucked his mostly flaccid member when he decided to curl them up, or downward depending on the perspective. She came off his dick like a bullet. "FUUUUCKCK!" she yelled. Her pussy gushed as she shot her cum out, flooding his mouth, drenching his chin, neck, and the bed beneath him. He had reached her g-spot and she went off like a fountain. As she came, she grinded herself against his face and her grip on his cock tightened fivefold. the stimulating sight of her squirting so much cum was enough to send the blood racing back into his cock.

Once she began to calm down, Bryce pushed Lisa off of him an she fell onto her back. Immediately he positioned himself between her legs, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and rammed it in as hard as he could, thinking that it would hurt just a little as her hole would not yet be stretched to accommodate his size.

As his balls bounced against her ass, she gave a moan of pleasure at him finally being fully seated inside her with the knob of his dick tickling the ring of her cervix. She was so wet from all the cumming she had done, especially the last one, that he slid in without much trouble at all. All that Bryce could think, was that the guy she was cheating on him with must have a much larger cock. But he wasn't going to be deterred for his newly appointed mission. He withdrew and rammed his cock back in at a furious pace, pounding into her pussy as hard as he could. She might be getting ready to leave him, he thought, but she was going with the knowledge that he had given her the fucking of her life!

For twenty minutes he kept ramming into her. For twenty minutes he pounded into her. For twenty minutes his abdomen beat against her clit. And every once in a while he changed his angle of attack upwards to let his dick rub against her g-spot. At the twenty minute mark, he grabbed her legs and bent them back towards her. Holding them this way with her knees by her tits, he was able to get another inch deeper into her. In that twenty minutes, she had cum another four times. Now as he renewed his efforts, fucking her as hard as he could, she lost it again in one of the strongest orgasms she could remember. "YESSS!" Lisa yelled out her joy, "Fuck Me!"

Bryce kept going as she began to lose her ability to speak, her breath was so ragged they came in rasps. It was another twenty minutes and another three orgasms later before he finally felt his closing in. He released her legs. Time for that second surprise he thought. Then he screamed as his cock swelled from the flexing of his P.C. muscle in preparation of releasing his cum. Her legs wrapped around him just as he felt the first rope burn its way through his cock and spurt into her cunt, bathing her open cervix in cum. Two, three, four, five, six. He counted nine times that his cock spurted cum into her each accompanied with a grunt as he pushed in with everything he had. Then he relaxed and rolled over onto his side of the bed as both of them tried to slow their breathing to a normal rate.

Once he was able to function, Bryce started to get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get a towel to clean up with," he answered.

"That's my job, remember?" She grabbed his cock again and sucked it into her mouth, licking it and his balls clean of all his cum and hers. Once she was finished she rose from the bed and picked up a towel from the dirty laundry she had started sorting earlier in the day to sop up the cum leaking out of her.

Bryce was again flabbergasted. He had thought that cumming inside her would piss her off. He expected her to yell at him and tell him what a bastard he was. Instead, she had locked her legs around him as if she wanted it inside her, had eagerly cleaned his cock with her tongue, and smiled as she used a finger to push the towel up inside her to pull the cum out. It made him all the more angry, but still, he said nothing.

An hour later, while Lisa slept, he rose from the bed, went into the kitchen and poured himself a drink. As he sipped the root beer, the tears began to fall. He was sure he had lost her. She was cheating and he knew it. She would be looking to divorce him soon so that she could be with the other guy. She would rather have the bigger cock, he was sure. She probably already had started the paperwork. He wondered what reason she had given for the divorce, but in the long run, it didn't matter, He let out a sob. Suddenly, he felt something that was close to a hug as if to comfort him. There wasn't anyone there, but he felt some comfort. Although it didn't change any of the facts, he decided he could at least get to sleep. He drained the glass of pop and returned to bed, drying his eyes.

Sunday 12 February

Bryce woke feeling something strange, that he had never felt waking up before. His cock was a hard piece iron. That wasn't unusual as he still woke with morning wood once in a while, but the feeling of it being inside something warm and wet was new. At first he thought he was dreaming. This was something that never happened. Lisa never sucked his cock. Then last night came back to mind and he realized he was awake.

He reached down and ran a hand through his wife's hair as she bobbed up and down on his turgid member, her tongue swirling around his circumcised head each time she lifted up and her left hand jacking his dick in a twisting motion. Her rings flashed, reminding him that she was cheating on him. He wondered if she kept them on while she was fucking the other guy and he was angry once again. Okay, he thought, if that was the way she wanted it, then that's was she was going to get. He knew the other shoe would drop in the next few days, but since she was so willing to suck and fuck, he was going to take full advantage of it.

His other hand went down to her head and he began thrusting his dick into her mouth while holding her there so she wouldn't be able to release him from her mouth. Surprisingly, she let him hold her and wrapped her hands under his ass, pulling him as he thrust. Even with his thrusts going deep into her mouth, banging against her throat, she was able to continue to keep her lips tight around his shaft and keep an incredible suction going.

Bryce's thrusts began to lengthen. With him holding her head, she couldn't help but let it enter her throat. She Felt his pubic hair tickle her nose before he pulled back, then he thrust again and her nose smashed against his abdomen. Still, he kept thrusting in and out of her mouth.

So strange, he thought. She's like a pro. If she was that good, nothing was going to keep him from using her mouth as a cum bucket. After five minutes of roughly fucking her face, his cock swelled and his anger went right along with it. Instead of holding her down so that his cock was in her throat, he made sure that he was only halfway in. He wanted to be sure she had to taste his spunk. It wasn't going to bypass her taste buds. She would know what he tasted like better than she did her other lover.

Lisa worried at first that she wouldn't be able to handle his roughness. With each inward thrust she was unable to breath as his cock constricted her trachea. Then he was holding her head with his cock only in her mouth and was filling it with his cum. She swallowed as each new spurt erupted from his cock.

When he finally was spent, he released her head. She continued to bob up and down, licking his shaft all around until she was sure it was clean. "Good morning, sweetie," she said coming up off his member. "I thought it prudent to be sure you were well taken care of so you won't have a hard-on looking at the Wright girls and their mother at church this morning. You know how they all dress so nicely and of course they're all well endowed. Pastor Wright chose his wife well, huh? Well, we better get up and get breakfast so we won't be late."

Bryce rose and made his way to the bathroom. Lisa waited until he was gone and then opened the door of her night stand. She took out the little finger buddy and then shoved it inside herself.

The family sat in a pew a little more than half way back. The younger ones, Billy and Amber, were in their own service, but Crystal and Ray sat beside her. Lisa felt a bit decadent sitting in the pew knowing what she did before coming. As Pastor Cullen Wright stepped up to the pulpit she reached into her coat pocket and fingered the remote there. She was glad that they were not sitting on wood pews as the vibrator would reverberate loudly against the wood and echo throughout the whole church. She had it snuggly stuffed into her, Held there by the thong panties she wore for the first time. The little device did its work getting her aroused but she kept a smile on her face as if nothing was happening. She couldn't help squirm just a bit as she looked at the man who was beginning his sermon on the pit falls of engaging in an adulterous affair as discovered by David, the King of Israel when he took Bathsheba to his bed.

Bryce could hardly believe his luck. His wife was involved with this very thing that the minister was talking about. As the Pastor told of David's spying Bathsheba bathing on a roof top, taking her to his bed, impregnating her, killing her husband and the death of their child, he wondered if she was listening. Was she hearing any of his words? Did she feel any guilt for her cheating?

Lisa had many toughts going through her head. Guilt wasn't the thing foremost in her mind. After all, it had been nineteen years earlier when it happened and as far as she was concerned, the mistake was a non-event now. What was there was happiness that she had Bryce as a husband and lover. She felt fortunate that her plan seemed to be working. She was certain that he was faithful to her just as she was being faithful to him.

She did hear the sermon, but she let her mind wander a bit, too. She noticed that the Pastors wife, Cindy Lou, and their twin daughters, Catheryn and Carlista, sat in their usual spots in the front pew. The nineteen year olds had gotten their looks from their mother, all three of them being very pretty with long blonde hair, green eyes, and quite large breasts. At least c cups for the girls, Lisa guessed, while their mother was slightly larger. While the dresses and skirts they always wore to church were not too revealing, they did stop at about mid though and she wondered if maybe while the husband and father stood behind the heavy wood pulpit if they might spread their legs a little to flash their pussies at him. Oh my. What a decadent though, she realized. She reached into her coat pocket again and adjusted the speed of the vibrator upwards a notch being sure to not go too high where the buzzing would be heard.

When the Hymn of Invitation started she was relieved that she could stand a bit. By now she was very close to orgasm, and she thought the singing would be a good way to cover what was going on. Not even Bryce sitting on her left or Crystal on her right noticed anything amiss. As the last notes of the hymn rang out she was cumming, her mind filled with thoughts of the Pastor's family taking turns with him and each other, It was all fantasy, she knew, but it was nice to think about. And now she was really looking forward to tonight in bed with her husband. She would wear the white night gown, she thought.

As the Hymn ended and the final prayer began, everyone sent their own thoughts heavenward. Bryce prayed that he was wrong about her cheating, although he knew he wasn't. Lisa gave thanks that her plan was working and that she was able to enjoy such pleasure as she was experiencing, some for the first time in her life. Crystal prayed that she and Ray could become a little more close and in tune with each other as she was feeling like they were beginning to drift apart. Ray prayed that everything would go alright with his project at work so he could maybe have some time to spend with his family. The service ended and after picking up the children from their own service. They all made their way to the Hamilton Household for Sunday dinner.

As usual, Lisa was driving. As soon as she was stopped, she pulled the keys from the ignition and raced to the house, quickly unlocking and opening the door to disappear inside.

"What was that about?" questioned Crystal as she exited the passenger side of her and Ray's vehicle.

"I think she needed to go." Bryce answered.

"Oh," was her only reply as she turned to help the children out of their car seats.

Inside the house, Lisa hurriedly dropped her keys on the table between the chairs she and Bryce usually sat in and pulled items from her pockets while dancing from foot to foot. Remote and wallet followed the keys and she started removing her coat as she made her way down the hall. As soon the cold temperature of February had touched her wet panties, she had needed to relieve herself. By the time they reached the house, she was nearly desperate. The little buddy tried to slip out once while she went, but she pushed it back in, not wanting to hold her hand underneath to catch it or dig around in the toilet bowl afterwards to retrieve it. So it was that, after wiping, she pulled up the cold still damp thong underwear and flushing and washing her hands, the little buddy was still in place.

Exiting the bathroom, Lisa found that Crystal had already hung up her coat, so she continued on to the kitchen where she and her daughter started working on making dinner while their husbands watched ESPN. While the children where upstairs playing.

"Close call, Mom?"

"A bit," Lisa said with a smile.

"So, how's your plan working?"

"I think it's going pretty well. Last night we went out for dinner and to the movies afterwards. He put his arm around me like he used to do when we were younger. Once the lights went down he even grabbed my tit."

"MOM!" Crystal yelled in a whisper. "TMI."

"Oh, come on. Don't be such a prude," Lisa replied. She smiled at the thought that she could have a bit of fun teasing her daughter about her recent actions. "Besides you asked."

"I didn't ask for that."

"Well, you got it anyway. After all, it's part of how the plan is going. And while he was playing by the way, so was I. So, how do you like them apples?"

"I don't think I need to know that much. Have you used those night gowns yet?"

"Of course. The longer red one on Thursday, the blue one on Friday, and the green one last night. I don't know if it was the fact that we went on a date or the nightgown, but he really fucked me good last night."

"Damn it, mom,'

"I think he was really surprised when I started sucking his cock, though."

"MOM!"

"And when he blew his first load into my mouth he held my head down so I would be sure to swallow."

"Mom, stop!"

"I thought the taste would be really bad, but you know what? It wasn't."

"I don't need to hear this, mom."

"Anyway, after I cleaned him up, I kept sucking on it to get him hard again and once he was, he fucked me like there was no tomorrow."

"Mom, please stop."

Lisa smiled as she was having fun teasing her daughter by revealing some details of her sex life.

"He pounded me so hard I nearly went through the mattress. And all the time this was going on, you better believe I was cumming like a race horse."

A thoughtful expression crossed Crystal's face. "Do race horses, cum a lot?" she asked.

"I guess so or they wouldn't have the phrase."

"I think that the phrase is 'piss like a Russian race horse'."

"Oh. Oh well. You know what I mean."

"It's still a hell of a lot more than I needed to know, Mom. I just wanted to know it things were working out."

"Oh you got to be kidding me?!" Bryce's voice came from the living room. He grabbed for the T.V. remote on the end table. That's when he saw a little remote which he had never noticed before. "What's this to?" he wondered out loud as he picked it up and turned the single dial on it.

In the kitchen, a strange look manifested on Lisa's face as the little buddy began to vibrate again.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Crystal asked.

Although remembering the night before had her turned on, it was nothing she couldn't handle, but now, with the vibrator vibrating inside her, she found herself wanting to cum again, too. "Do me a favor, love."

"Sure, mom."

"Go into the living room and get the little box thing that your father or Ray is PLAY-ing with and bring it in here." She faltered on the word playing as someone turned the dial to its maximum setting briefly then back down.

"What is it, mom?"

"Just do as I ask, baby." Her mother ordered as she gripped the counter.

Crystal left the room.

"What's that?" She asked as she saw the little box in her father's hands.

"I don't know," he answered. "It doesn't seem to do anything." With that he turned the dial again.

"OH!" came Lisa's voice from the kitchen.

"Are you alright, Lisa?" Bryce yelled into her.

"Y-y-yes," she answered the word sounding strained. "I Just opened the oven and was hit by the heat, I'm fine, though."

Bryce again turned his attention to the small remote. He fiddled with the dial down and back up several times. Hidden from their sight, Lisa was now sitting on the floor, her skirt raised to around her waist with one hand at her mouth a finger being bitten to try to keep quiet and the other between her spread legs, the tips of two fingers inside the miniscule panties she wore rubbing her clit.

"Maybe the batteries are dead in it," Crystal suggested to her father. "Let me take it and I'll see what Mom says about it." Bryce handed off the small remote and she made her way back towards the kitchen, carelessly turning the dial to its max setting again.

Lisa was furiously fingering her clit as her daughter stepped into the kitchen. The younger woman couldn't believe what she was seeing. She stopped herself from yelling out just in time. "MO," she started then in a lower voice began again. "Mom!" she yelled in a whisper, the second time in just a few minutes. But Lisa was too far up the mountain to worry about her daughter watching her playing with herself in an effort to get herself off. Lisa just put a finger across her mouth on a shhh gesture. Just then, her orgasm hit. She clasped her hand on her mouth to stifle the scream as she flooded her nearly dry panties. Crystal just stared in disbelief.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
123456...8