A Husband for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was sure the vibrator was coated with her lubrication, she took it out and immediately pushed the dildo back in place. Then she began to tease her puckered asshole with the silver bullet vibrator, rubbing it around it and almost but not quite entering it.

It took almost three minutes before the tip of the toy finally started to penetrate. It still wasn't really inside her, but the vibrations was beginning to cause her back door to open up a little. She could already feel her third orgasm building and she pushed against the little rose bud. Finally, it was inside her. It wasn't deep, but it was past her sphincter. With slow, deliberate strokes, she moved the vibrator in and out going deeper each time. When she had all but an inch of the toy inside, she stopped. She left it that way as she grabbed the dildo again and started fucking herself with it. Then she rose up on her knees and, holding the base of the dildo against the bed with her hands, twerked her pussy up and down the shaft while the silver bullet filled her ass with pleasure.

It didn't take long before she was once again close to climaxing. Lisa was so absorbed in her own pleasure she didn't here the front door open and shut. She was so close. "Oh!' she moaned. "Yesss!"

"Mom?" came Crystal's voice from down the hall.

Shit! thought Lisa, she's early. But she was too close to stop. "I'll be out in a minute, Crystal," she answered. She bounced up and down on the toy dick reaching for a final orgasm. The fact the her daughter was in the house and could step into her room to catch her added to her arousal and she again came hard, drenching the sheets directly below her in a deluge of cum. She grunted quietly not wanting to arouse her daughter's suspicions, but Crystal had already heard the last moaning oh and the quickly following hissed yes and already had the idea of what her mother was doing. Instead of rushing into catch her she sat in the living room chuckling to herself and waited.

For once, as Bryce sat at his desk, he was actually working. It was better than letting his thoughts intrude and overwhelm him. At the pace he was moving, he would be finished before the end of the day and he would have to sit there thinking about what was happening.

Charles noticed the change in his friends demeanor and wondered if something had changed. He didn't want to push him into revealing something he didn't want revealed, but he had to do something. He decided on a course of action and approached his friend's desk.

"Did you see 'Who's Line Is It Anyway?' the other night, Bryce," he began knowing his fondness for humor. "That Collin Mocherie. He's so funny!"

"Sometimes too funny for his own good," Bryce replied, seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it gets him into trouble."

Charles realized that something must be seriously wrong if Bryce wasn't joking already. "How so?" he pressed on.

"From what I hear, he can't turn it off. That gets him into trouble. He will start in with the jokes even when it's not appropriate like at funerals and other more somber events. I heard he even messed up his own wedding when he made a Mockery of his fiancé." Bryce waited for Charles to catch the pun, his face dead pan, then started to move back to his work when there wasn't a reaction after a few moments.

Charles had to think for a bit before it hit him then finally he began to laugh. "That was actually kind of good," he said amidst his laughter. "Made a Mockery of his fiancé. I like that one."

"I'm glad I could please someone," Bryce said. Charles sobered almost immediately.

"What's going on, Bryce?"

"I tried, Charles." He replied. "I really tried."

Charles sat in the empty chair that was by the desk. he could see that this was serious. "I'm listening."

"You remember what your second wife, Barbara, did just before she divorced you?"

"Yeah. Lisa doing the same?"

"Saturday was a stellar day, my friend. We've been redoing a room in the house and put up the paneling. She complimented my work. Even complimented me for an idea that I had. Ever since last Thursday it's been like she's not the same. She was working on dinner when I got home both Thursday and Friday, then we went out Saturday evening to dinner and a movie and when we got home, we...you know."

"That sounds pretty normal to me, bud."

"Well it isn't, I don't know who has her affections now, but I've lost her to someone."

"Wait. You mean she's cheating on you? What happened? Did you catch her at it?"

"I didn't catch her with someone else, but I know."

"How can you tell?"

Bryce looked to see if anyone else could hear before whispering his answer. "She gave me a blow job," he said. Charles just looked at him as if to say so. "She's never done that, Charles,. Never. And she was damn good at it. She's had to learn it from someone. Practiced on him."

"I'm sorry, Bryce. Tell you what. I'll bring in my old lawyer's business card tomorrow so you can have him represent you."

"Thanks, Charles. I think I'm going to need it.

Crystal sat at the table across from her mother a bit uncomfortably. She was self-conscious of the stares that were directed their way, especially the ones sneaking looks at Lisa who had worn a pair of stylish boots that came up half way to her knees, a tight pair of black yoga pants, a long sleeved t-shirt, and quite obviously a little else. If she wore a bra at all, it didn't cover her nipples. The outfit covered everything and concealed nothing. Her nipples threatened to tear holes in the t-shirt, her pussy was forming a formidable camel toe, and the contours of her ass were easy to map. As soon as she took her coat off to sit down, every male patron in the small diner turned to look at her. Now, the two women sat drinking their coffee, after a light lunch of salads. Lisa was the first to brooch the subject they had met to discuss, finally addressing the elephant in the room.

"So, how did it go last night?"

"Fine," Crystal said hoping that that would be all that was needed to be said.

"Let me ask you this," Lisa started as she leaned forward. "Did you have sex, or did you fuck?"

Crystal hesitated not wanting to answer. "We...had sex," she finally admitted. "But it was fine, Mom. I mean, he's doing the best he can. Sure, it's gotten a little cooler, but a big part of that is this project her has at work."

"Did you do what I told you to?"

Again there was hesitation. "I, I couldn't, mom. I can use my hand but my mouth is another story entirely. I'm sure I wouldn't be any good at it, and that would be bad. Besides what if he came in my mouth?"

"Then you swallow it," Lisa said matter of factly.

"Ewwwww. That's so gross."

"Actually, it doesn't taste so bad. And it is quite good for you. It has a lot of minerals that help your body. Of course, not everyone likes it, but you could at least try it before you discard the idea."

"I don't know, mom. How would I even learn how to do it? And if I do, will that really ease my frustration?"

"Let me think on it, baby. I might have an idea, but I need to develop it a little first."

"Okay."

"In the mean time, I have some errands to take care of, so let me drop you back at the house. I'll get the check. Come by tomorrow about 9:30 or 10:00.

Mondays were always the slowest day at the book store, so Terry used that day to do a thorough cleaning. Of course the bathrooms, the small theatre to the side and the glory hole rooms in the back had to be cleaned daily. Some of the girls, it seemed, wouldn't swallow but let the man spurt his load on the floor. She figured that some of the women that used those glory holes were probably charging for their services, but that had nothing to do with her. All she did was rent out the rooms. To both parties, at that.

By noon, the cleaning was done and Terry sat at the counter reading. Not expecting that anyone would come in, she was surprised to hear the bing that told her someone had entered the lobby. She looked at the monitor and a smile crossed her lips.

"Hi, Lisa," she greeted through the speaker as Lisa Hamilton fumbled with her wallet to get her I.D. "Come on in." The buzzer sounded and she walked through the other door and into the book store proper.

"I'm surprised you remember me,' Lisa said.

"Of course I do. How could I forget such a sweet pussy as yours?"

Lisa smiled. "Yeah, well, thanks, I guess."

The store owner gave a little laugh. "It was my pleasure. I mean it. Literally."

"Alright," Lisa acknowledged with an uncomfortable chuckle. "Anyway, I need your help."

"What's the problem, honey?"

"It's my daughter. Her husband has been working on a really important project at his work and it's leaving him so tired he can't even stay awake long enough to reach bedtime. I want to help her."

"You want the same toys I sold you for her?"

"Um, well, yeah," she answered. "But, uh, I want to, uh, do a little more for her."

"Meaning you want to me help her know how to use the toys? Sure. Just bring her by."

"Actually, I think I can show her how to use them. But, um, well, I'm not sure how to use that strap-on thing you showed me, and, um, well, I want to, uh, help her by using that, too."

"Not a problem. I'll be happy to show you how it's used."

"Thanks'. Um, I'm sort of in a bind on time though. I need to be home before my husband."

"Honey, Mondays are my quietest time. We'll be able to get it done in plenty of time. Besides I welcome the interruption, and the chance to spend time with you."

"Terry, you have to realize, I'm only doing this to help my daughter. I'm not looking to get into some sort of lesbian relationship with you. I love my husband and I'm not looking to be a cheating wife."

"I understand, Lis," she replied as she came around the counter. "I won't say anything to anyone and after today, if you don't come back in we'll never see each other again. Now, come on. Let's get that strap-on and I'll show how to put it on."

The two women went to the spot where Terry had showed Lisa the other toys. She picked out the same ones she had before and then grabbed the strap-on as well.

"Will that do anything for the wearer?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Terry answered. "I'll show you, but in essence what happens is at the same time you fuck your partner, you'll also be fucking yourself because there's another piece that goes inside of you. Come on. Let's go back by the glory hole rooms and I'll show you what I mean."

"Glory hole?" Lisa asked.

"That's for another time," came the answer as they moved further back into the store. "Of course you'll have to drop your pants. " As she got to a back corner she dropped her skirt and the g-string panties she had on underneath.

"Wow," Lisa said noticing the panties as she hooked her thumbs in her yoga pants. "Those are even skimpier than the thongs I bought last Thursday."

Terry looked at her face. "Your not blushing anymore," She said.

"I should tell you about yesterday," she answered. "But I don't want to waste the time. Let's just say my husband had the remote to my little buddy without knowing what it was. If he had walked into the kitchen, I would have been found out."

Terry laughed as she watched Lisa loosen her yoga pants. "As naughty as ever," she said noticing her newest customer was not wearing any panties again, though she already know that from the camel toe the tight yoga pants had. She opened the package as Lisa took off her t-shirt. "Sit back on the bench there," Terry ordered. Once Lisa was seated, Terry knelt down and began to lick at her pussy. Knowing that it was necessary, Lisa didn't complain but just moaned.

Before she brought her charge to orgasm, Terry moved away and lifted Lisa's feet, slipping the straps around her ankles. "Stand up." As Lisa did so, she pulled the strap-on up her legs and soon had it in place and all the straps properly tightened.

"There you go," Terry remarked. "A chick with a dick."

"Can we give it a try?"

"Can you handle getting me ready to take that thing?"

Lisa paused, thinking. She knew what the question meant. Was she prepared to do such a thing? She considered her options seriously. She was in the middle of reinventing herself into a slightly naughty girl for her husband. She was happy to do it because she loved him and wanted, - no, needed him by her side. In the midst of that change, she found herself enjoying it as much as she imagined he did. If she went through with this, she would be betraying his trust, cheating on him, just as she had that one time so long ago except this time with another woman. A further concern was the fact that she had never done that before.

But would it be cheating? She thought to herself. She wasn't doing it for herself. She was doing this to help her daughter. Crystal wasn't desperate yet, but she was getting close. No. This wasn't for her. It was her job as a mother to help her child. Forget about the possible cheating angle. Still, could she do this? Could she handle another woman's cum? There was only one way to find out, she concluded as she reached her decision.

"Just this once, Terry. And don't ever tell anyone."

"I would never." She answered. Terry sat with her ass barely on the bench and her legs were spread as wide as she could spread them as Lisa lowered herself to her knees.

Lisa found herself looking at her newest friend's pussy, just a tuft of hair on it above the slit. It was starting to moisten already in anticipation of what was going to happen and the clit was just making an appearance as it hardened in arousal. She placed her hands on the woman's thighs encircling them and tentatively lowered her head to the prize. Then she took her first swipe ever of a pussy with the tip of her tongue, grazing the clit at the end. For the first time in her life, Lisa was eating another woman's pussy.

The fake cock jutting out between her legs hit against the leg of the bench and she felt it. As she lapped at the pussy in front of her, she was no longer Lisa Hamilton, wife and mother. She was a chick with a dick and that dick was wanting some action.

Terry moaned as she felt her patron's mouth devour her. She knew she would cum before too long. She had wanted this woman since she first walked into her shop the Friday before. Having her munching on her was a fantasy come true and she reveled in the moment.

Lisa kept at it. Once the initial lick was passed, she dove in with gusto, licking at the folds of her as she sucked her clit, and of her friend's pussy, pushing two fingers into her as she sucked her clit, and curling these two fingers up to try to touch that elusive spot. Within five minutes, Terry was grabbing her head and shoving it hard against her snatch as she came. But the mother didn't stop. She went for it again and again. It wasn't until her partner had had five orgasms, and her juices were coating her face, that she finally stopped, her jaw too tired to continue.

Terry stood and turned, bending over the bench with her legs spread, her ass towards Lisa. "Get that damn cock in me and fuck me!" she practically yelled. Lisa complied happily.

She couldn't believe she had taken so much time. Bryce would be home before her, now. It was fortunate that there was a place to clean herself up in at the book store. If not, she would have been a total mess and there would have been no hiding the fact that she had just had sex. She hadn't cheated, though. Even though she had enjoyed it, she thought of it as a sacrifice for her daughter and she knew her time with the shop owner was over.

She left the bags of things she had purchased in the car as she ran into the house. Bryce was sitting in his regular chair. When he had gotten home and found her not there, he was certain that she was probably with him, her other lover, and was too enamored with his cock to realize the time. His anger flared slightly as she took off her coat and walked over to greet him. There was nothing to indicate that she had been engaged in sex other than the way she was dressed.

"I'm sorry I'm late, sweetie," Lisa said as she gave him a kiss. There was nothing to indicate her liaison there either. Terry had been very thorough and made sure that Lisa not only brushed her teeth but followed that with some coffee and a small sandwich to end the just brushed taste. "Time got away from me while I was running errands. How about we order a pizza tonight?" She sat down straddling him to kiss him again and could feel his cock respond to the feel of her against him. "Seems like I might have my sausage before the pizza gets here."

Stevie Hicks didn't mind delivering pizzas. It wasn't a dream job but it wasn't too bad, on top of the regular paycheck the customers usually gave a tip. Some of them were quite generous. That was especially true if the person who opened the door was male, the buttons on the uniform polo shirt were unbuttoned and she wore a push up bra that ensured her massive mamaries were pushed together to form a long line of cleavage. But it hadn't been a good day. She was working the slow shift, and nearly all the customers were females who weren't interested in the size of her tits. A couple of them had even admonished her for not having the shirt buttoned up. The only good delivery she had was at a nursing home where the staff were getting ready to have a party in honor of one who was retiring. There, the receptionist had left her at the front counter to get the money from the supervisor and one of the resident ladies kept her company while she was gone. The old lady had noticed the open buttons.

"You really should button up when you come in here, dear." he woman said.

Stevie, thinking she was just like all the other intolerant bitches who were offended by her endowment, and having no intention of buttoning them just smiled at her.

"I mean if one of these old farts get a look at those glorious puppies he might have a heart attack."

Immediately Stevie reassessed her opinion of the old woman and laughed along with her.

"They do look nice, though," she continued. "Nice and firm you mind if I gave them a squeeze? All you can find around here are saggy bags hanging down to the owner's belly."

To the old ladies surprise Stevie reached in and pulled one of her ponderous globes out and offered it to her to suck on. Stevie sported a big smile while the old lady sucked. She was still sucking it when the receptionist came back.

"Dehlia Maxwell! You stop that! What if someone brought their children into visit great grandma and they saw you doing that?"

"Oh, lighten up, Thelma," Dehlia replied. "Aint like you aint done it before. You and nurse Cuntingham."

"That's Cunningham, Dehlia. And I most certainly have not sucked on her breasts where children might see." Stevie had put herself back together while the exchange was going on.

"Oh," said Dehlia. "Not where children can watch, huh? Where do you do it then?"

Thelma just glared and Dehlia walked away chuckling. Once she was gone Thelma started chuckling herself. "She's a lively old bitch that one." She remarked. "Sometimes, late at night you can hear her and her roommates moans all the way down here at the reception desk as they pleasure each other. I swear, if she could get away with it she'd do all the men and women in the whole place." Stevie turned to the counter and pinched her nipple through her shirt. She closed her eyes and gave a quiet, closed mouth grunt.

Did you just-?"The receptionist asked.

"My tits are really sensitive," she answered. "And I was already close."

The nursing home had been the one place where she had gotten a decent tip. But now, she was on her last call of the day and it was to a house that she knew wasn't going to give a tip. The couple that lived there just seemed sad to her. It was always the woman who answered the door. She was nice enough, but that was the extent of it. Since last December, anytime she had delivered there the man just sat at a desk working on something. The only thing that would be different today was the time. Usually it was much later in the evening when they ordered.

1...345678