A Husband for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was again wearing her red dress, but the pantyhose had been replaced by red stockings held up by a garter belt. As soon as they were seated by the server, she reached into her coat pocket and took out a box. She slid it across the table to him with a small smile.

"What's this?"

"A Valentine's Day present," she answered. "Please open it."

He lifted the small box and opened the lid to reveal the sleek gold pocket watch inside. "Wow," he said. "This is a nice piece." He flipped the cover open to read the inscription she had had engraved. ' To my wonderful husband. May I be the wife you want from now on.' "I have to ask something, Lisa."

Her heart gave flutter and her smile faded quickly. "What's wrong? Did I not do something or do something wrong?"

He thought before answering. "What are we doing here, Lisa? Is this where you unleash all your pent up anger and push divorce papers under my nose? I've been waiting for days for the other shoe to drop."

"What are you talking about?" She said with tears in her eyes. "Are you saying that you don't want me anymore?"

"No. I'm saying that you don't want me. I know you have someone else. Then you do this." He held up the watch. "To make it look like your all loving and want only me. Why?"

"Bryce, I do want only you. What do you mean someone else? There's no one else." Her tears were flowing now.

"There's no need to lie, Lisa. I know you have another man. I just don't know who."

"Bryce, sweetie. There is no other man. I love you! Why would you think that there is someone else?"

"Saturday night," he stated calmly.

"What about it?"

"You learned you lessons from the guy well. You're really good at sucking cock. Too good for it to be your first time. You had to learn that which means someone taught you. And you had to practice. That means you needed a subject and that means another man."

"No, baby. Not another man."

" I don't want to make a scene here, so I'll refrain from yelling as I call you a liar."

"Bryce, there isn't another man. I googled how to give a blow job and I used bananas to practice. Bananas, Bryce! nothing else! Remember the bananas I bought Thursday? Just bananas, Bryce! I swear just bananas." She said through her tears.

That brought Bryce up short. "Bananas?"

"Yes, Bryce. Just bananas. I swear there isn't another man."

Bryce had a dumb founded look on his face. Could he have been so wrong? Could it be that she hadn't been cheating? He took a breath to calm himself. "Why?" he asked.

"Christmas," she answered still crying. "I realized you were right. I had to reassess everything last Thursday and I didn't want to lose you, so I started changing myself. I know you didn't say anything about sex, but I added it to your list. I can't remember it all and I'm sure I missed a lot, but I only did this for you. Please, Bryce I only love you."

"You're not looking for a divorce?"

"No! I love you!"

Bryce rose from the table and crossed to her side. He drew her up out of her chair and hugged her tight. "I'm so sorry, Lisa. I'm so sorry." He kissed her neck and her arms embraced him. "I'm so sorry," he said again. "Will you ever forgive me for doubting you?"

"Will you forgive me?" she asked her tears flowing easily down her face.

"I love you. There is nothing to forgive."

He gave her the heart necklace he had bought and put it on her then invited her to the dance floor. As they danced he told her about Charles and his wife seeing a marriage counselor. They agreed that it might be good for them and Bryce said he would get the contact information from Charles the next day. Also, he thought but didn't mention it to Lisa, he needed to cancel his appointment with the lawyer. No divorce in his future, he thought. And the next time she asked what he wanted for Christmas, he would respond with only one present in mind. Only you, my love. Only you.

The End.

1...345678