All Comments on 'A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 03'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
This isn't a cuckold relationship

This is being friend zoned. SMDH!

itsayouitsayouover 6 years ago
What a loving wife.

You get ugly comments because many husbands have gone through this.Trades the husband in for a big cock. Why do you hate husbands. Do you have grand ideas that all husbands are shit and only guys with big cocks can be boyfriends and not be husbands. Your perception of love really is a little on the weird side. A good story written with a willing cuck who is not humiliated or is totally in to it makes a good story. A loving wife just doesn't dump a guy because of his love making skills. You mix up love and lust. Lust ends. Love can continue. What if she lost both her breasts to breast cancer. Do you think big dick would hang around. Not likely. Fantasy is one thing. This category is so volatile because so many men have felt the pain of a cheating wife. You can tell by their comments. Many are still hurt by it and lash out. I have seen what leaving a spouse for some one else and does to a family and its not pretty. Yes men have really committed suicide over a ending relationship such as you have written here. You really need more real world experience if you continue to write in this category. You could of put his story in another category and not gotten the ugly responses.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Getting so sick of seeing all the stupid cuck wimp crap on here lately !!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
????

You have told your story very well; it's not a story that will garner much praise here in LW, but I'm sure you knew that when you posted. You did a creditable job of potraying Chris as a conceited rich bully easy to hate. Jayson is a worthless boy man who is too lazy to face the world as it is. He expects everything to be handed to him on a silver platter. The only job suitable for his talents would be King, but the world just can't seem to realize his true worth.

The closest thing to a likeable character is Victoria and she's about to hand Jayson his ass on that silver platter. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

4 stars from me based on your writing and storytelling--it had to be good because it made me mad.

cabanazcabanazover 6 years ago
Well written but meh...

I mean if she is leaving in the end it's more of a cheating than a cuck story. There was a little teasing-talking-wanking sex with Jayson but not much. And that might have been better after the video. I mean what is the point of Tam holding a camera?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Is this a good portrait of women?

Is this a good portrait of women? I don't think so...A normal woman would have divorced her stupid husband? Yes! But would she divorce her husband to become a cheap whore for her boss? The answer is a double NO! Those who portray women being like this, for sure hate women, putting all women in the same bag...""Your husband doesn't deserve you. You should leave him.", said the man that transformed her into his whore for free...Just for laughs...1*

Stormgod59Stormgod59over 6 years ago
Do You

I loved the story. When people write about such things as promiscuous women or cuckolds, other people seem to think they are attempting to degrade women. The fact is, it is the opposite. Yes, the female character is usually put in a position where she is often sexually degraded by her lover. But is that a completely untrue representation of some interactions between men and women? And is it not also true that some women sexually degrade men? More importantly, is it not true that some men and women get off on it? So the fact of a man or woman being subjected to sexual degradation in a story is not a representation of some deep seated anger, hatred, or resentment that the author has for women. And, most especially, where cuckold stories are concerned, the subject matter is one regarding female control and, yes, a man's worship of his wife and enjoyment of her pleasure, which brings him a combination of emotional pain and sexual arousal that is meant as an extremely powerful depiction of his love for her.

Again, I loved the story. Hope you will ignore the trolls and produce more.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
The sex was great...

But it missed all of the emotional portions of the husband/wife relationship and how they deal with the wife’s infidelity and cheating in her husband. How Tam could have been encouraging her to be a total fucking slut by whispering in her ear. How she would immediately crater to guilt and emotions of having disrespected her husband. How the pregnancy risk was exciting at the time but devastating in reality when she comes back down.

This could have been a dynamite story and you are a good enough writer to deliver that. Too bad you don’t understand the real depth in the story.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
OK

I took your advice. I did not read your story. I still can't understand how anyone could enjoy this life style.

Tb0918Tb0918over 6 years ago
Not sure howto feel

Love the story. Sex scene is incredible, but not sure about the last line.

Why seperare from Jayson.. still well written. Keep writing.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to Thecarolinadreamer, and others, for your useful comments on my writing. I will try a new slant on Loving Wives by telling stories about a poker player who gets his own way. Written from the point of view of each wife. Out soon.

pamcdpamcdover 6 years ago
Very hot

I think some don't like this type of story because they don't know how to treat their wives. To see the wife enjoying a cock or anything else drives the man crazy. He gets aroused because he is watching but will not admit it o openly. Wimpy I think.

I enjoyed your story detailed. Thanks!!!

PL629PL629about 6 years ago
Great series, keep it going.

I loved the stories and really want you to continue with a least a chapter 4 and maybe even a chapter 5. You should involve the husband again and have him participate in his own cuckolding and some more forced bi action. Maybe he sucks cock while Victoria watches and she is repulsed by his weakness and more attracted to the Alpha. Either way, great story. I wish you would write more.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
My wife

She was reading your story and playing with herself. I was watching as I shaved . I knew it was a great story by the way she was moving . I look at her again and she's not happy. I ask her what happened and she tells me the story. When she told me the end about separating I knew you blew it . I read it and felt the end was definitely a turn off.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
It's hard to determine...

which is bigger. His cock, his ego or his ability to be a complete ass.

I am a fan of cuck stories. Even is submissive cuck is acceptable occasionally. What turns my stomach is the humiliation that any of the other parties feel they have to dish out. In a situation like this one, the bull should be kissing the husbands ass (literally) before touching the wife. If hubby had said no anywhere along the line, it would have ended. Even the wife wanted him to say no. I get it that it's a turn on for some to watch their wife with another man. But to agree to never screw her again while married is ridiculous.

Men like this don't want a mistress as much as they want to humiliate others and play god with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no man would allow his wife to do this. Jayson deserves to be left for being so pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Years ago my wife cheated on me with her boss. He was big and had my wife cut me off for nearly a year.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A woman will not leave a husband just because of good sex. There has to be an emotional connection and that takes time to develop. This story is so ridiculous and the plot is very thin. Not even worth the time to read. Barely any effort by the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let's seeeee... Jayson is a deadbeat, accepts his wife will be screwing her boss and not him; is turned on by the conditions/circumstances of his wife's employer; willingly engages in foreplay and fluffing for his wife and her lover? Yeah, he checks all the Millennial Beta-Male Milquetoast Soi-Boi boxes. Yep, his wife is hisss-tooo-ree.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A month after the divorce was final, Jayson showed up on television with a nationally-known sleeze TV hostess with a professionally done film of a well-known billionaire engaging in sex with his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous