A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Chris said, "Look closely, Jayson, come here ..." Tam moved the camera to a better position. "See how turned on she is. Her pussy is wet." Chris made the gap in the torn panties wider. "See how her juices are dripping down the crack of her beautiful ass onto the pillow. And I haven't touched her clit yet." He knelt and placed a finger between her pussy lips, added another finger and pushed into her pussy. "I am concerned, Jayson, at how tight she is. The other day, when you helped me get your wife ready, she managed my size. But she's tight again tonight."

Victoria looked down her reclined body at the way her hips had been elevated up by the pillow and now examined by Chris and Tam with her movie camera. She kept her hands in place above her head as they tightly gripped the bed sheet. His fingers caressed her pussy for several minutes stroking her wet lips and just inside, stretching and then allowing his thumb to coat her bum hole in her juice.

He stood before her. She loved the shape of his large cock - long, thick with his prominent cock-head, his cone shaped glands. Having sucked him the first time, she knew the taste, the slight salty cum. And he had fucked her from behind the second time - remembering it sent her body into goosebumps.

He tried her entrance but her pussy wasn't stretched enough - his cock too fat to enter.

"I must ease myself into you, Victoria. I don't want to hurt you." He held his cock and pushed it's length along the outside of her pussy lips several times to get himself wet. He smiled. "Listen, Jayson. Your wife is so tight. It'll take time for her to become accustomed to my size. But I haven't touched her clit yet. Watch if this works ..."

His thumb covered her clit which gave her a jolt. She gasped, "Yes, Chris ... oh yesss." As he twisted his thumb around her clit she felt his cock head slip in. At the same time he twisted again. "Fuck me." she screamed at the ceiling.

Chris had penetrated half his length into her. He withdrew from inside her pussy, his glistening hard cock for all to see. "I don't wear condoms. I either fuck you bare or you can masturbate me." He looked down at Victoria, then at the camera. "Will you allow me, Jayson, to fuck your wife, without protection ... to breed her?" Without waiting for her reply he tore the opening in her gusset as wide as possible and placed his cock between her soaking pussy lips. "I know you want it, Victoria, like this ..."

His full length rammed all the way in. Victoria screamed from the multiple sensations. He withdrew again quickly and she looked at his cock drip liquid onto the floor. "I'm so close, Chris. I can't last any longer. Please."

"Please fuck you?" He enquired with a smile.

"Yes. I want you badly ... I'm ready." She didn't mean to sound desperate. "Fuck me, Chris." This time he slowly pushed his whole length into her. It felt glorious to have his swollen cock-head travel all the way up her vagina. Her breathing quickened.

He lifted her legs to give a better penetration. As he started to gently fuck he lowered his voice. "Does your husband give you only one climax?"

"Yes ... one ... "

"Does your husband come too quickly?"

"Yes. Oh yes."

"Let's have more than one, Victoria. Show your husband how you can come now ... and again later."

"Oh God, I'm coming." Her hips were already moving with his, in time with him, increasing the speed. Without realising it, Chris had stopped moving and held his cock firmly in position up to the hilt inside her, while she kept bucking against him. She was doing the fucking by herself. Faster now as she realised she was fucking Chris as he stood still, his beautiful cock sunk deep inside her. Victoria came suddenly, her orgasm erupted from her belly and overtook her groin. She yelled at the ceiling, at Tam, and then at Chris as she climaxed. The strength of the climax almost made her lose the continued bucking of her hips. Then she stilled, her breathing calmed, she let her body go limp.

The stillness that followed was interrupted by Chris. "You're awesome. To feel you come like that, so strong, so committed, so lovely. And Tam recorded it all. Your Jayson is going to be impressed." He pulled out of her completely, his hard cock coated in her juice.

"You haven't come yet?" She said, knowing he hadn't and knowing he was saving it, like the last time. The truth was that Victoria wanted him bare but didn't want to admit it. But as her inhibitions in front of the camera disappeared, so too were her thoughts on pregnancy. Somehow, it added to her erotic experience that she might have his child.

"This time we'll come together," he growled. As he knelt between her legs he told Tam to bring the camera next to him. "I'm showing Jayson your clit ... see the protective fold of skin ... which I part like this." He licked it sending a spasm through Victoria. "Each time I lick ... the more sensitive her clit becomes."

Victoria listened to the words as her body reacted to every touch. Remembering Chris's instructions, she kept her hands above her head and tightened her grip on the bed sheets. Quickly she began to move her hips in sync to his touches until he clamped his mouth over her clit and sucked. "Yes! Fuck." she yelled.

He stood. Grabbing her legs he lined up his cock. "Tam ... put the camera on a tripod ... I'm going to need you here."

Victoria was aware of Tam sitting on the bed next to her waist as Chris started to fuck her. His rhythm was enough to let her build up her orgasm again. On opening her eyes she saw Tam turn round to smile at her. Victoria let go one hand and held onto the waistband of Tam's mini skirt. "This is so good, Chris. Fuck me. Fuck me." Somehow, the closeness of Tam helped.

His rhythm picked up speed. "Remember, Victoria, your husband is not allowed to fuck you ... only me."

"Yes ... only you. Only you can fuck me. I want it so bad."

He gave instructions to Tam. "Put your finger on her clit now ... caress it ..."

Victoria looked to see the two of them. The powerful orgasm was building already, she knew it, knew it would explode. And Tam continued to caress her clit.

"Do it Tam," she screamed, as she gripped Tam's skirt to somehow stay connected but she couldn't figure why she needed Tam.

Tam seemed to understand and leaned back to suck Victoria's breasts while keeping her fingers masturbating her clit.

As if the door of a dam had been broken, Victoria climaxed and shrieked, "Breed me, Chris. Yesss." Without looking, she knew she was squirting juice all over his cock. Chris hadn't climaxed yet, the wet slapping noise mixed with his moans, indicated he was close to coming. As Chris plundered her, his heavy balls slapped against her bum. "Oh fuck, Chris, you're breeding me." She shrieked again as her climax continued to climbed a peak.

Tam kept gently caressing and sucking as Victoria's climax went longer than ever experienced before. She felt completely powerless with her two lovers in control. At the same time Chris seemed to go deeper - she could feel his expansion, his engorged cock-head, his girth expanding and his climax started.

With a yell he juddered, shot sperm from his cock, lost his rhythm once, then continued to thrust as he spurted more cum into her. "Victoria ... Victoria," he gasped. Even though he slowed the pace, she knew from the last occasion that Chris needed more time after his ejaculation for his climax to end. He continued fucking.

Victoria arched her back as the sensations of another climax swept through. "Press my clit, Tam," she screamed. "I love you both." The strength of Chris rippled inside her. Tam slid her finger round to her ass which caused Victoria's hips to spasm. "Oh my ..." She nearly passed out as she felt Tam's finger push into her ass.

Suddenly the room stilled. Victoria felt exhausted. Tam sucked her fingers and winked at Victoria. Chris withdrew his cock, now semi-erect, covered in juices. His groin showed wet streaks of her squirted juice.

In the after-glow she experienced a satisfaction never achieved before. Her laughter came naturally, from happiness, from incredible sex. Chris knelt on the bed to kiss her, a long loving kiss. Victoria put out her hand to touch Tam and whispered, "I don't know what happened. I lost it."

Tam, still fully clothed, got off the bed to switch off the camera.

"Your husband doesn't deserve you," said Chris. "You should leave him."

Tam left the room. Shortly afterwards, Victoria went to retrieve her dress and bra from the sitting room. Then she returned to her bedroom and collapsed on the bed. She decided she would separate from her husband.

*

Author's Note: That ends this three-chapter story. Another theme will be explored shortly.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12