All Comments on 'A Husband's Fantasy Comes True'

by bassguitarbubba

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7about 7 years ago
Well as long as Linda and Carla

do the same for hubby things should be great.

But as most of the current writers tend to make the hubby a weak sniveling wimp this will be nothing but crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If I'm lucky, I might be asked to join them.

Why would he think they want him to join? It's rather obvious they don't.

<P>

Linda knows this is his fantasy, that he would be okay with it. So when presented with an opportunity to fulfill it, instead of inviting him over she lies to him. The whole, "But since it wasn't planned, I got to see Linda's true emotions as she enjoyed David while she thought I wasn't there." is bullshit.

<P>

It is also obvious this is not the first time she's done something like this. Carla is the giveaway. Her reaction is too matter of fact, devoid of any surprise or apprehension of something really new. From her reaction I would surmise she's fucked Linda and David, but separately and this is the first time as a threesome.

<P>

From what you wrote, it is apparent Linda has been at the very least been cheating on him with Carla for some time. The question is if this is the first time Linda has fucked David, that after four weeks he got lonely/horny and one thing led to another. However, it also seems he has been fucking Carla all along, so him being horny seems less likely.

<P>

Maybe Sandra knows, and the only one who doesn't is him and they're keeping him out on purpose, that he's not wanted.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 7 years ago
Love it

I loved it :) I hope there will be another chapter where maybe he joins them and he gets humiliated or stuff, keep on writing it's great ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Again, what makes him think they want him to join in?

It's clear this is not the first time Linda's fucked Carla. In addition, she purposely did not knowingly give her husband his fantasy. It's obvious that he's not wanted.

<P>

You can delete this one, too, but it changes nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Would like more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story. Need to continue, Will the wife tell him, most likely not. Will he join in. most likely not. Will this happen again, oh yes. The nextstory needs to be about what he does when it happen again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (4.6/5=92%)!

I can say this much based on personal experience:

When for the first time, a voyeur husband sees his wife groped, caressed, kissed, or even fucked by another man, he gets completely mesmerized, paralysed, unable to act; his mind is foggy; he watches his wife as another man caresses her bare thighs and her ass cheekes exposed by her thong; the other man is passionately French kissing her. Then the voyeur husband realizes that his wife is holding the other man's erect dick. The voyeur husband is in a hypnotic trance of sorts at the moment, he is having an out-body-experience & in his foggy mind he is just a spectator, not the husband of a cheating wife. I was not aware of my own voyeur side until that critical moment. My explanation is that dramatic event i was witnessing shook me so profounly that my hitherto supressed (hidden) voyeur side escaped, came to the fore & temporarily took over my decision making.

Later that night I did not even tell her I'd seen her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on.....

Just say it....you like being cucked! The only thing your wife is giving you is a hard on, which you take in your own hand and proceed to do what your wife is doing to others. Sounds alot like single life to me except you are paying for two. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous