All Comments on 'A Jack Off Session'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good old College Days

Back in college my masturbation sessions usually involved looking up lots of sexual pics computer. Since I didn't have a computer,I always had to go to a computer lab to do this. I had to find a computer in a lab which no one could see what was on the screen. In this particular instance it's the one on the back row of the science building's computer lab.

I sit down and log on. I immediately go to a free porn site that has a variety of different categorized thumbs on it. I always start with heterosexual porn and work my way up to the homo stuff. I click on the Asian section and click on a small group of thumbnails that has a naked Asian girl posing. The girl is actually stripping in the thumbnails, starting in a Japanese school girl outfit and taking off more and more of her outfit till she's completely naked. .

The picture of the naked Asian girl , showing off her firm lightly tanned body and her small breasts. .

I get turned on. My cock grows inside my pants. . I fantasize about what it would be like to kiss her and fondle her little breasts. To put my man pole in her.

/I click out of that group of pics and into one that promises real hard core. It's of another young Asian show her laying flat on the ground, legs spread, with cock into her pussy. I click on one thumb that has her gasping in ecstasy as she's being screwed.

I feel my cock continue to grow . I imagine myself inside the little Oriental fu*cking her as hard as I can as she screams out .

I want to try something a little different, I click out of the Asian section and click over to the Ebony category. /I click on one . I find a gorgeous buck-naked black woman in various poses showing off her tight ass, her rock-hard body, and her large round breasts. I click on a pic of her standing so I can get a good look at her entire body. filled with lust.

My cock begins to firm and get even harder. I imagine myself running my hands all over her firm dark body, fondling her breasts and her ass. I imagine what her dark nipples would taste like if I licked them. I want to do her, f*ck her so bad.

this beautiful, fair skinned black girl mulatto ( multiracial ) girl

sucking on thiscock. The pics showed her head going back and forth man meat, taking various lengths of it in her mouth and until cums on her face.

I too like the man who wrote the story is / was loved to see asian and black nude girls.

I'm so hard now. I'm still rubbing my erection against the inside of my jeans.

I go to the bathroom just outside the lab and go into the first stall I come to. I quickly unzip and whip out my cock and start to stroke it rapidly. I imagine myself on my knees surrounded by cock. I imagine it's someone else's cock that I'm stroking as I jack it. I imagine what it would feel like to have someone's hard throbbing erection in my hand.

I'm about to cum, I start cumming all over on me. As I shoot stream after stream of cum, I imagine that it's landing in the man mouth.It shoots wildly, some of it hitting the toilet some of it landing on the floor. It feels glorious. Then I wipe my dick off wash my hands, and go back looking forward to my next session of masturbation.

Gosh damn I am so freaking horny and hard.

I click on the address bar and type in the address for Yahoo Chat. I log in as Rccguy2000 and go straight to the gay adult rooms and begin searching for the person who will help me get off.

guy2000=Anyone wanna cyber? Horny yo male here with a throbbing cock that needs to cum.

I wait a second and then I get a personal message from Big.

Stats?

guy2000=male 18 5 ft 9 in, 51/2 cut

Big Nice. 55 also 5 ft 6 in, sm 5 in cut

Rccguy: Nice. Wanna cyber? I'm really hard.

Sure. I unzip my pants and show u my erection.

guy2000:=I come over and grab your cock and start to slowly stroke it.

I wait a few seconds to see his reaction as my cock continues to throb with excitement.

Bigcock69: Stroke it hard!

guy2000= godown on my knees and suck it

Big: Yeah suck my cock!!!

guy2000holding your cock.

Big: I shove my dick into your mouth!

Rccguy2000: I gag on your massive tool!

Bigcock69: Take it!

Bigcock69: I fuck your mouth like a pussy!

He's really taking control and I'm really getting off on this. The throbbing of my cock is driving me nuts.

guy2000:=I love your hard cock in my mouth.

Big Take it!

guy2000= yes shove it in harder

guy2000= faster

Big pull my cock out of your mouth.

I have chatted in many different chat rooms getting off and getting other men of some married with a bad sex life with their wives, others just plain horny men like me.

Now I am thinking about and wondering of a straight man to suck my hard 5 inch cock off to allow a man ( straight ) man service me !

If your out their

call 7024355678

Giovanni

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous