A Job in the Theatre Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,710 Followers

And that talent gave him power. It was the same power women exerted over him for so many years. Now it was his turn. He realized immediately how easy it was to exert that power over the guys.

Paula clutched his cock and started stroking using the satin of his gown. He could feel his eyes flutter with excitement. He thought about how he had squeezed Gary's cock right there in front of everyone. There was that little look between them. He had been so hard underneath his skirt. Thank god no one could see that.

He continued with a nice lazy stroke luxuriating in the tight satin pressing against his sensitive flesh. He liked squeezing Gary's cock. He liked the way it throbbed in his hand. He liked knowing that he was making Gary horny.

In his mind's eye he could see Gary's cock in his hand. He listened to Gary moan. He stroked his own imagining it was Gary's. Paula imagined that everyone could see his hard cock lewdly pointing straight up in his snow white panties and how the light showed it tenting his cute little plaid skirt as they watched him stroke Gary off. The entire theatre was watching him. They could all see how perverted he was, how he liked playing with Gary's cock, how he made Gary soak his hand with cum. Just as soon as that thought formalized in his head, his cock started spewing cum everywhere.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,710 Followers
12