A Job Well Done Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, she was going to kill me before this vacation was done. But who was I to complain. I decided to go for a run, so grabbed a shirt and my sneakers and headed out to the beach. I spent about twenty minutes stretching in the hot sun, and then took off down the beach.

The one thing I did manage to do regularly during the months of endless work was to run every day. At the end of my marriage I weighed over two hundred and fifty pounds, had a huge gut and could barely walk to my mailbox. The first thing I did after my divorce was join a gym and hire a personal trainer. It took a lot of work, but I managed to lose over twenty pounds and was just about the same weight I was when I was first married. I hated to run, but once I got down to my desired weight I found it hard to keep, so I started to run. It amazed me how much better I felt after a good run. Running also helped me manage my stress levels, so when work was getting to be too much; I'd go for a run. It cleared my mind.

So, after about a mile I started to think about how my life was going right now. Work was fantastic. I knew when I got back I'd have a big promotion and raise. But I'd also have more responsibility. It didn't take long for me to realize I was looking forward to it. I had a lot of ideas of how I could do things and knew that I had the support to make those changes.

My relationship with my kids was better than ever. We spoke at least a couple of times a week and made sure to spend some real quality time together. Pretty soon they'd be living their own lives, but I knew that they would always be there.

The last part of my life is what had me in the most turmoil. JC was great. Actually, better than great. Physically, she was as perfect as they come. Her body was fantastic. But so was her personality. She was fun and for the most part happy. I knew we'd have to work through a lot of her problems from Tony, but I felt we could work on them together. The problem was whether she'd want to stay with me once she was feeling better about herself. Well, if not, then at least we'd have fun.

Shelly was going to be a problem though. She was a nice girl and had a great set of tits, but I wasn't interested in her like I was JC. Of course, I haven't spent any real time with her either. Maybe that would change during the next couple of weeks, but I wasn't going to put my relationship with JC in danger.

I suddenly realized I'd been running for a while and looked back down the beach. I really had no idea how far I'd come, but was glad I'd brought my water. I decided to head back and turned around. I noticed for the first time that the beach was quite crowded and slowly started to walk back. When I was ready I started to jog again, but had only gone a few feet when someone crashed into me from behind. I went down with a tumble and felt someone land on me. I turned to face the person and saw a blond goddess lying in the sand next to me. She was looking at me and started to apologize. "I'm so sorry. I was trying to catch the ball and wasn't looking. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I think so. It's OK. Accidents happen." I tried to stand, but felt a sharp pain in my right ankle. I would have fallen if it hadn't been for this guy that I hadn't even seen.

"Whoa there. Looks like you may want to take it easy." He helped lower me back to the sand. I was really embarrassed now and it must have shown. "My sister is a bit of a klutz. Looks like you twisted your ankle though. Let me help you over to the guard stand and they should be able to help you. By the way, my name is Matt. This is Mandy."

"Nice to meet you both, though it may have been better under other circumstances." I shook hands with Matt and then with Mandy.

"I'm really so sorry about this." They both helped me hobble to the guard stand. "Is it OK if I stay with you? I just want to make sure you're OK." Like I was going to say no to her. She was tall, maybe 5'10 with long blond hair, green eyes and large breasts. The bikini she was wearing didn't leave too much to the imagination.

"No, I'm OK, really. It's probably just twisted." The guard had called the main building and a doctor was on his way. "Really, it was an accident."

"No, please, I insist at least till I know how it's feeling." Matt had run off already, but came back a few minutes later with an older woman who I instantly knew was their mom. She was tall just like Mandy and Matt, had the same long blond hair as Mandy and her tits were huge. Not quite as big as Shelly's, but quite large. She was in great shape for a woman with two older kids. I'd thought Mandy was maybe twenty, but seeing her mom, I had to lower that number.

"Mandy, what happened?"

"Mom, it was an accident. Matt threw the ball and I never saw him", Mandy answered. She was on the verge of tears by now.

"It's OK; really, it's probably just a twisted ankle. I'll be fine. It really was an accident ma'am."

"Please don't call me that. We're probably about the same age and having you call me ma'am makes me feel really old. My name is Nicole." She reached out and to shake my hand. I took it and got a quick shiver. Nicole's eyes widened momentarily, although I may have imagined it.

"John. It's a pleasure to meet you." Just then a golf cart pulled up and a man in a Hawaiian shirt got out carrying a back pack.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Swanson. I hear you may have twisted an ankle?"

"Yes sir. I was running on the beach and lost my footing."

"OK, let me take a look." He was checking out Mandy and Nicole while he spoke to me, but then turned back to me. "Let me know if this hurts." He maneuvered my ankle and foot, causing some pain. I could see the ankle was swollen and turning colors. "Well, it's hard for me to tell for sure, but I don't think anything is broken. But you may have some ligament or other damage. Let's get you to the ward and get some X-rays."

The doctor and lifeguard helped me up and over to the cart where they got me comfortable. "Do your wife and daughter want to come along?"

I laughed at that. "As much as I'd like that, this isn't my wife."

Mandy spoke up. "It's my fault he got hurt. Is it OK if I go mom? I just want to be sure he's OK."

Nicole said "Can you fit two more? I'd rather not leave my daughter with someone we just met."

Dr. Swanson said "Sure, no problem. You'll have to sit in the back. It's not a far ride though."

Nicole and Mandy climbed in and Nicole said to Matt "Stay close to our spot. This won't take long. Do you understand? And do you have your cell? I'll call when we're on our way back."

"Yes mom, I have my phone. Is it OK if I head back to the house?"

"Yes, just grab all our stuff. I'd hate for it to get stolen."

"OK mom." He shook my hand and said "Hope it's not too bad sir. Good luck."

"Thanks." Then we were off. My ankle was starting to throb, so I just closed my eyes and tried to fight the jarring of the cart. A few minutes later we were at the doctor's ward and I was being helped onto a gurney. I got wheeled back to an exam room where a nurse was waiting for me.

"Sir, do you have any ID with you?" Of course I didn't since I left it back at the suite.

"No, I have nothing with me. I was just out for a run."

"That's OK. I can still take the info as much info as you can tell me." So we spent the next several minutes going over the forms. Dr. Swanson came back into the room and did a more thorough exam.

"I've ordered some X-rays, so the tech should be here in a few minutes. In the meantime, I've ordered some pain meds to help relieve the pain. Is it OK if the two ladies that came with us come back now?"

"Sure, that'd be great." Who knew how long I'd be stuck here and talking to the two beauties is way better than sitting alone. A couple of minutes later Nicole and Mandy came back and they stood on each side of the bed. There was no doubt they were mother and daughter. Mandy was an exact copy of Nicole, just younger.

"So, how do you feel?" Nicole asked.

"Pretty good considering. The doc ordered some pain meds for me, so that will help." Mandy was close to tears again. I didn't want her crying right now so I asked "Are you guys here on vacation?"

Nicole answered. "Yes, I'm here with my Matt and Mandy. They start college this year so I wanted to have one last fling with them. We just got here a couple of days ago. How about you?"

"Yeah, I just got here yesterday though. Are you guys staying at the hotel near the beach?"

"Yes. We've been coming here for years."

"That's great. This is my first time."

Mandy said "And now I've ruined the whole thing." She ran out of the room crying. Nicole followed but said to me "I'm sorry. Let me check on her and I'll be right back. I promise." Damn was I glad they didn't have a chance to change. Nicole's ass was perfect. Maybe if my wife had aged that gracefully I'd still be married. I chuckled to myself. Who was I kidding? Even an ass that great wouldn't have changed my wife be a totally selfish bitch. Probably would have made it worse.

The nurse came into my room with the pain meds and a young man. "This is Javy. He's going to take you to X-ray, but the doctor wants you to have this first." She gave me two pills which I swallowed with some water. "They may make you a little dizzy, but they'll also help relieve some pain. You'll come back here after the X-rays."

"Thank you" was all I could manage. I was feeling a little scared, but knew there was nothing else to do. The X-rays took about thirty minutes and when I was wheeled back to my room, Nicole and Mandy were waiting. My head was spinning some from the drugs.

"I'm sorry I ran off like that. I just feel horrible about this." I took her hand and smiled at her.

"Relax, it's OK. The doctor thinks it's just sprained, so I'll be fine." Mandy gave me a weak smile and sat down, looking like she was going to cry again.

Nicole asked "Is there anyone I can call? I'm sure your wife must be worried about where you are."

"Ex-wife. But I am here with two friends. They went shopping, so they probably don't even know I'm missing yet."

"Oh, OK. Do they have a cell or something?"

"Um, yeah, but I don't know the number." The meds were really starting to work. I thought I noticed Nicole show some interest when I mentioned 'ex-wife'. "I'm sure if JC is back though, she'll be worried."

Nicole looked disappointed when I mentioned JC. "Well, what about your hotel. Maybe they can leave a message for her when she gets back."

"I'm actually staying in a suite that is part of the resort, but not in the main building, so they won't even go to the front desk. But thank you for trying." Just then the doctor came in with the X-rays.

"Well, the good news is that there is nothing broken. The bad news is that I can't tell if there is any other damage. With all the swelling you have, I would expect that something is torn. I don't have the right equipment to take pictures, but if you can wait till you get home, you should be OK. I'm going to give you a soft cast and tell you to stay off your ankle for the next several days. Today is Monday, so let's say till Friday you stay off of it. Is there someone that can help you get around?"

"Yes sir. I have a couple of friends that can help me."

"Good. Come back in on Friday and we'll take another look. Hopefully the swelling will go down enough by then for me to get a better idea. I'll write a prescription for some pain meds and get you set up with crutches. It was nice meeting you sir. And I will see you on Friday."

"Thanks doctor." As soon as the doctor was out of the door Mandy came to the side of the bed.

"Can I help you? Please. It would make me feel so much better. Please let me help. I'll cook and clean and do everything else you need." She was almost in tears.

"Mandy, really, it'll be OK. My friends are there and they'll be able to help me out. But if you'd like to visit, I wouldn't mind."

Then Nicole said, "Honey, he's OK. I promise we'll stop by and visit to make sure he's OK. Actually, we can drive you home. I'm guessing you don't have a ride."

I hadn't even thought of that. "Oh, I guess that would be good. Thank you."

"Please, it's the least I can do. Besides, I'm sure at this point, Mandy would carry you back to your place if I'd let her." Mandy gave a weak smile at that, but didn't say anything. "Look, let me go back to my room, get some clothes for us and I'll come back to get you."

"OK, thanks."

"Great, I'll be back in about twenty minutes. Mandy, do you want to stay?"

"Yes, please."

"OK, just behave yourself."

After her mother left, Mandy sat back down. She was killing me. Her body was amazing and she was only wearing a small bikini. "So, where are you going to school?"

"Duke. I start next month, but I don't really know what for yet. I'm thinking medical, but I'm not so sure." I almost choked. She'd be going to school not too far from where I lived.

"Wow. Is that where your brother is going too?"

"No, he's going to UNC. Thanksgiving should be interesting."

"I bet. How'd you both manage that? I feel sorry for your parents when you go home."

She finally laughed and came back to the side of my bed. Like I needed a close view of her tits. "Well, we're twins and decided to try different schools. But we're still close enough that it won't be too bad."

"Good ole tobacco road. It's quite the rivalry."

"You know both of those schools?"

"Sure, I live about thirty minutes from both of them."

"Holy cow. Are you kidding? We live in Charlotte."

"At least you'll be close to your parents. That will make it easy for you."

"Well, just my mom. My dad left us a long time ago. I think my mom is looking forward to having us out of the house so she can have a life again. I don't think she's had a date in the last ten years." For some reason, this made me happy to hear. I had to be careful here. And the drugs weren't helping. "Maybe I should get you to take her out. You're both about the same age."

Just then Nicole came back. "It took less time than I thought. Are you ready to go?"

"Not yet. I'm just waiting on the final paperwork." Another twenty minutes passed and I was finally being wheeled out to Nicole's car. I got into the back so I could keep my leg elevated and soon we were back at the suite. Nicole and Mandy helped me inside and I fell onto the couch. JC and Shelly were not back from shopping yet. Nicole asked if I needed anything and I declined, but she insisted at least something to drink. The clothes she brought with her weren't helping me. She was now wearing a cover that let me see everything while Mandy was now wearing a T-shirt that left her stomach and ass exposed. I told Nicole where the drinks were and offered something for Mandy and herself.

Mandy was sitting on the couch next to me when the door opened and JC and Shelly entered laughing. But the laughing ended suddenly when JC saw Mandy sitting next to me. Suddenly JC went ballistic on me till Nicole entered the room. This stopped JC in her tracks. "What the fuck is going on. We go shopping and you bring two girls in to replace us?" She was screaming but suddenly stopped when she saw my ankle. "What the hell happened to your ankle?" She was still mad, but was also showing some concern.

"I went for a run after you two left and hurt my ankle. The doctor said he thinks it's just a sprain, but that it could be worse. They just don't have the machine to take the right kind of pictures." JC was still smoldering, but seemed to be calming some. "Oh, and this is Nicole and her daughter Mandy. They helped me on the beach." My head was swimming now and I realized I probably sounded a bit crazy.

"It was actually my fault. I was playing catch with my brother and I ran into him. That's how he twisted his ankle" Mandy explained. She was eyeing JC and Shelly who were both wearing very little clothing. JC had a bikini top that barely contained her large breasts and khaki shorts that fit her ass like a second skin. Shelly was also wearing her bikini top and Daisy Dukes. She was still standing in the doorway taking it all in.

Nicole stepped in and said, "We helped him get home after the doctor since he didn't have any other way. I was just getting something to drink because we wanted to make sure he was OK." JC was looking at her, and then glared at me.

"Somehow you're going to come out of this smelling like roses, aren't you?" I just looked at her. My brain was shutting down and I felt my eyes getting heavy. "Are you OK?"

I heard Nicole answer "He was given some pain meds at the doctor's ward, so I expect he'll be asleep soon." That was the last thing I heard.

When I woke up, it was dark out. I was still on the couch, and when I looked around, I saw JC sitting in a chair next to me reading a book. It looked like one of those cheesy romantic novels.

"Hi", I said.

She put the book down. "Hi yourself. I was beginning to wonder if you'd wake up at all."

"What time is it?"

"Close to midnight. You've been sleeping for a while. I figured I'd let you sleep. Nicole explained everything. I was right, you smell like roses."

"Huh?" My head was still somewhat foggy.

JC came and sat on the floor right in front of me. "When I opened the door and saw Mandy sitting next to you I was ready to kill you. Then Nicole came out of the kitchen wearing the next to nothing cover-up and I froze. All kinds of things went through my mind. Like how could you do that to me and all the bad feelings came boiling to the top. Then I saw your foot and I felt guilty. After you fell asleep, Nicole and Mandy explained everything to us. I got the feeling Shelly was ready to hurt you too, but at least she stayed calm." She leaned in and kissed me. I savored her lips on mine, but then she pulled away. "Anyway, now I feel terrible for thinking what I thought. And the fact that you got hurt and I wasn't there makes me feel even worse." She actually had tears forming.

"Listen, there's nothing you could have done. Did you get any shopping done?"

"Don't change the subject you jerk. I'm trying to tell you how worried I am and you're brushing it off like nothing. I'm sure your ankle hurts. Can I get you anything?"

"Maybe I'll have another pill and something to eat. I'm starving." JC looked a little shocked, but when she saw my smile she kissed me hard. Unfortunately, she kicked my ankle climbing onto the couch and the pain made me wince. She got up quickly and started to get me the pain pill when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back for more kissing. "Relax. I'm going to be OK. I just won't be able to take you dancing like I'd planned."

"Yeah, right. Like you could keep up with me on the dance floor." She'd gotten up and went into the kitchen. I was feeling guilty about my thoughts of Nicole. JC was great and I had to make sure I kept her happy. With Nicole gone though, things would be OK. JC came back in with a tray of food and a drink. She handed me the pill which I swallowed followed by some water.

"Thanks. And yes, I could probably keep up with you. My sons gave me some dance lessons."

"Oh, this I have to see" JC teased. She'd brought in a plate of shrimp and cocktail sauce. I hadn't realized how hungry I was and quickly cleaned my plate. "Boy, when was the last time you ate?"

"Probably breakfast. Well, it looks like you'll have to wait a bit to find out about my dancing."

"I guess so. We'll just have to find another way to entertain ourselves." She was curled up on the couch next to me. When I finished, she took my plate, moved closer and rested her head on my shoulder. We sat like that for a while before she said "That Nicole is quite the sexy lady, wasn't she? And don't tell me you didn't notice."

I just laughed. "Yeah, she is. But not compared to you."

"Please, I hope to look half that good when I'm forty. That lady has some good genes."