A Job Well Done Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer that. I just took her chin and turned it toward me so that I could kiss her. It didn't take long for the kiss to get hot. JC was mewing into my mouth. She moved her leg carefully to avoid hitting my foot again and was straddling my legs. Our kiss was getting hotter. She pulled back for a moment, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She was completely naked. "I told you when I got back to expect a good hard fucking. It's a little late, but if you're up for it, I know I'm ready." Her hands were busy undoing my shorts. My rigid cock was enough of an answer for her. She moved carefully, but soon had my pants down and was holding herself above my dick. "Are you sure you're OK for this?" To answer, I squeezed her nipple hard. She quickly sat down, taking my entire cock into her pussy. She was very wet and hot. "Oh shit that feels good. I've been thinking about this all day. My plan for when I got back was to have Shelly warm you up, and then fuck you stupid. Then when I was done with you, watch as you fucked Shelly. She was all ready for it too. But I guess I'll just have to settle for this. Damn you're not disappointing me." She was already breathing hard.

I looked over JC's shoulder and saw Shelly standing there naked. One hand was twisting a nipple while the other was moving down her belly to her pussy. JC was riding me like a woman possessed. She was just grunting each time she impaled herself. I reached around her body to her ass and spread her cheeks. Then with two fingers, scooped some of her pussy juice and teased her ass till I could slide them inside her. Shelly sat down on the chair JC was in, spread her legs over the arms of the chair and stroked herself. Her lips were red and puffy and her nectar was running out of her pussy already.

My fingers in JC's ass were doing their job and her hips were rocking out of control. With my other hand, I twisted a nipple and she came hard. I had to hold onto her so she wouldn't hurt me. As soon as she got under control, she got up and Shelly took her place. She was still tight, but slid down my cock quickly. Now it was her time to ride me and she did like a jockey. JC had moved to the couch next to me and was kissing my ear. Shelly squealed and then I felt JC's fingers massaging my dick through Shelly's ass. "I can feel his cock inside you." Shelly was squealing and moving more erratic. "I bet you're thinking of having his cock in your ass, aren't you? About how great it feels to be stretched by his cock in your ass. OH, maybe even having that guy from the store fucking your slutty pussy while Johnny takes your ass. How about that? You could be the cream of a fuck sandwich. How would your slutty pussy do with that?" Shelly groaned and then came. She rode me hard and I could still feel JC's fingers rubbing my dick. Then Shelly fell to the side and rolled off of me.

JC's fingers had slipped out of her ass, and now she stroked my cock, still next to my ear. "And how about you? Were you thinking of how Mandy's tight teenage pussy would feel? Or maybe her mom's pussy. Would you like to have a threesome with the two of them? Or is my pussy good enough for you."

"Yours you tease. Now get your pussy over here and finish me. Or maybe you're ready for me to fuck that perfect ass of yours. Is that what you want?" JC's eyes got big with each word. "Or maybe you want to watch while I fuck Shelly's again. Or even better, Nicole and Mandy. Maybe you want to watch me fuck them together while you stroke yourself." That was it. JC brought her leg over mine and plunged down on my cock.

"You listen asshole; this dick is mine right now. Don't go sticking it where it doesn't belong, you got it?"

"Got it. And this pussy is mine as is your ass. Any questions?"

If she had any, she sure as hell wasn't asking as her mouth completely covered mine in a hot sensual kiss. "It's all yours lover. Now come in your pussy. Make me feel good." We kissed more and soon I was spurting cum deep inside her as she came one more time. Each shot was more intense until I couldn't take it anymore. It finally subsided and left me with my head spinning. JC was slumped against me and was kissing my neck and face. "It's all yours, whenever you want it." We kissed more and when my dick deflated enough, all the cum I'd unloaded came leaking out of her pussy onto the couch.

I was completely drained, plus with the pain pill starting to work, I was quickly fading. JC noticed and shook me. "Let's get you to bed before you fall asleep again." But it was no use. The fuck session combined with the pill had put me to sleep and I just slumped onto the couch for the night.

When I woke again, my ankle was throbbing and my bladder felt like it was about to burst. I tried to get up but kicked something on the floor. I heard a grunt and looked down to see JC lying on the floor. "Shit, are you OK? What are you doing on the floor?"

"I'm fine. I just wanted to be close in case you needed something. Why are you getting up?"

"I have to use the bathroom. And get off the floor. You'll wake up with a sore back or something." She got up, and then helped me to the bathroom. "You realize I do have crutches, right?"

"Yes. You scared me and Shelly when you went to sleep like you did. One second you were fine, the next you were falling over. I had to check your pulse to make sure you were alive."

"I guess the drugs and sex really knocked me out." I sat down on the toilet and relieved myself with JC just outside the door. "I don't know how rock stars do this every night." My head was still cloudy. When I finished, I stood, flushed the toilet and hopped to the sink. The person in the mirror looked like hell. I realized I had gotten sweaty while running lay in the sand and hadn't showered. "Boy, you must really like me to stick around that scary guy that I'm seeing."

JC stepped into the bathroom and laughed. "Yeah, I guess I really do. Do you want to take a shower?"

"Oh yeah. There's no way I'm getting into bed looking like this." I started to hop to the shower, but JC stopped me.

"Let me help please. I don't want you hurting yourself more." I relented and she started the shower. I removed the cast on my ankle and when JC saw my swollen, black ankle she got tears in her eyes. "My god, that must be killing you."

"Actually, right now it's more of a dull pain. Really, it looks a lot worse than it feels. I'm sure the pain pills are helping."

"If you're lying to me, I'm going to be angry." When the water was hot enough, JC helped me into the shower and onto the bench so I could sit. Then she stripped off her clothes and came into the shower with me. I marveled at her body. Tall and athletically built with perfect tits and a flat stomach, she was perfect. She moved carefully so she wouldn't hurt me and quickly had me rinsed off. Then she took the soap and took her time washing my entire body, spending a lot of time on my dick. The extra attention was having its affect and I soon was hard again.

"I see the important parts still work", she commented. She carefully spread my legs and knelt down between them. Then she lowered her mouth to the head and gave it a few quick kisses. I was starting to leak pre-cum and JC licked it like an ice cream cone. Suddenly she plunged her whole mouth over my cock and slowly licked her way back to the top. She did this several times before she had me begging for more.

"That's it baby. Suck my cock. You like how it tastes?"

"Uh huh" was all she could manage as she continued to suck and lick. I was getting close fast, so I tried to pull her up, but she stayed on my dick. She did change her position, but only to give her better access to her pussy. I was able to watch as she played with her pussy. Her nipples were poking out and every once in a while she'd let out a moan that I could feel all down my cock. She continued with her oral work and was quickly getting me close. The whole time she was looking up with me and I saw her eye color change to a deep blue as she got herself off as well.

"I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up."

"Cum for me. Cum in my mouth." She ran her teeth lightly along both sides of my hard dick and when she got to the head licked and sucked, then went back down again. She did this several more times and I was right on the edge. I thrust my hips pushing deeper into my mouth and came. JC pulled back just enough to swallow without choking and took the whole load without missing anything. I shot a couple more times, watching her take it all before finally slumping back onto the bench.

She didn't stop sucking and I remained hard. When she was satisfied I would stay, she stood up and stood over my dick, then sat down, spearing her pussy with my dick. I slid easily into her sopping wet pussy and she started to fuck herself with my cock. JC was grunting and moaning and I could feel her pussy walls clenching around my cock. Her mouth was just as hot as her pussy as she kissed me. "You came down my throat and now I need to cum too. So I hope you don't mind if I use my cock for that. It just seems to fit so perfectly in my little pussy. Can you feel how hot and wet I am? You just make me feel so damn good and I can't get enough. I love the way your cock feels when it's spreading my pussy lips and sliding deep inside me. Every moment I don't have your cock in me, I'm thinking of ways to get it there. Oh yeah. You're so deep and so big. I just need to cum so bad."

"That's it babe. Fuck yourself on my dick. Ride me faster. Make yourself cum." I pinched her nipples and she started to moan.

"Yeah, that's it. Twist them. I can almost feel it in my pussy when you do that. Twist them harder." This time I twisted both at the same time. This made her scream a little and ride me harder. She was slamming her pussy down on my cock and grunting each time. I could feel her cream flooding out of her.

"That's it, fuck me harder. I can feel your juices running out of you. I know you like it hard. Fuck me like you mean it." I reached behind her and gave her ass a few hard swats. This urged her to ride me harder.

"You like spanking my ass? Spank it like a man. Make me beg for mercy." So I reached back as far as I could and let loose on her ass. She screamed again, arched her back and came all over my dick.

"Oh yeah baby. That's it cum for me." I spanked her again and this time I felt her squirt all over my legs. She was grunting and groaning now. I spanked her one more time before she slumped down on my and was kissing me all over my face.

"Oh shit, John. I can't believe I'm saying this, but each time is better than the last." I was still hard and her hips were still moving, keeping me that way. "I loved it when you spanked me and twisted my nipples like that. I feel like I've missed out on so much and I can't wait for the next session to see what else you can do to my body."

I was kissing her neck while I held her close. Her hips were still moving and I was getting ready for more. The water had started to get cold, so JC climbed off me, shut the water and got us both towels. Then she helped me into the bedroom and into bed. When I was lying comfortable, she lay down beside me, hooked one leg over my legs and played with my dick. "I really can't believe that sex can be this good. I've had friends that would talk about it, but I've never been with a man who made me feel that way. You do that every time."

"Well, I do have a great body to work with. I love feeling your body. It's just so perfect that I want to make sure you're happy."

"Well, you're doing a good job. Keep it up and you're going to turn me into your personal fuck slave. I may already be there." I was hard again from her stroking, so she swung her leg over my hips and quickly slid her pussy down. "I hope you don't mind, but I have this hollow feeling I needed filled, and your cock is the only thing that will fit right."

"Not at all. Fill all you want." We just lay like that for a while, with JC moving her hips ever so slightly. She was still gushing from our last session and I could feel it leaking down my balls. "I just can't believe how good you feel."

"Hmmm. I think I'm fucked out for now. It just feels good lying like this." We heard some moaning coming from the other room. Apparently, Shelly was feeling left out again. "I think I know someone who could use some good hard dick though. Be right back."

JC hopped off the bed and ran next door. A moment later, she and Shelly came back holding hands. My dick was still standing straight up and I saw Shelly lick her lips. "Shelly here has volunteered to sacrifice herself for your pleasure." My cock was still glistening from JC's juices and Shelly didn't wait for another invitation. She carefully climbed onto the bed, straddled my hips and positioned me at her pussy entrance. Then she slowly lowered herself down on me. Even thought I'd fucked her several times already, she was still a little tight. But it wasn't long before I was balls deep inside her and she was riding me. JC lay on the bed next to us and started to kiss my face while rubbing my chest.

"So, Nicole said she wanted to bring Mandy by sometime tomorrow or Wednesday to check on you. I gave her my cell number to call ahead." Shelly had her eyes closed and was riding me slowly. Her pussy felt wonderful as it became wetter and she was able to ride me easier. "I wanted to make sure she didn't come over while I was fucking you. That may have been a little awkward. Or maybe I should arrange for her to walk in on us. I could be fucking you on the couch when the door knocked. I'd answer for them to come in and she'd open the door to the sight of your cock slicing into my pussy. I wonder what Nicole would do. Do you think she'd watch? What about that gorgeous daughter of her. Think she'd try and watch? I bet her pussy's been fucked. But not by a man. Maybe they'd come sit next to us and watch, then when I was done with you, I'd let Nicole have a try." She was making me crazy with her words and I started to thrust into Shelly. Shelly was looking at JC the whole time and her breathing was getting faster. "Maybe while the mom fucked you, Shelly and I could strip the daughter and suck her pussy till she came. Just imagine the sights of those to gorgeous woman cumming together, one while fucking your cock and the other getting her pussy eaten. Or maybe the daughter is a virgin and after you fucked her mom silly, you popped her cherry. I bet her tight little virgin pussy would make you cum in no time. Especially after fucking her mom."

That was it. I exploded inside Shelly and she came just as hard. Unfortunately, she kicked my ankle and the pain made me throw her off of me and almost onto the floor. I squirted a couple more times all over the girls while at the same time grabbing my leg. The scene was kind of scary as I writhed in pain and Shelly writhed for other reasons. JC moved first and was making sure I was OK. "I'm fine. Shelly accidentally kicked my ankle. It hurt like hell. I'm sorry I threw you like that."

She weakly smiled at me and said "It's OK. I'm sorry for kicking you. But when I felt you start to cum, it just triggered something and I lost control. Are you OK?"

"Yeah. But can someone get me a pain pill please?" JC moved faster and was quickly back with water and the pills.

"It says you can take two. Maybe you need them."

"Thanks." I saw JC look at Shelly and Shelly got off the bed and headed to her room. She looked back at me, smiled and left.

"Are you really OK? That was quite the shot she gave you."

"I'm fine. It just hurts right now. Stopping worrying."

"I like to worry about you. Don't be so stubborn and just say thank you for caring."

"Thank you for caring", I laughed.

"So, you must have really liked my little story. Was it because of them?" She was worried.

"No, you could have said that about anyone and it would have worked. You have no idea how sexy it was listening to you talk like that. Do you always talk that way?"

"Well, I have these fantasies in my head. I've never expressed them before, but something about you makes me want to say them out loud."

"Keep it up. That's what makes sex with you so incredible. There isn't much I'd say no to trying, so keep them coming."

She sat there for several minutes looking at me. "I do have one I'd like to ask you about."

"Shoot."

"I think a lot about having multiple guys fucking me. I know it's a lot to ask of you and I really don't want to try it, but it's something I've thought about. Some times when Tony would have the guys over, I'd have this fantasy about walking out naked, lying down on the table and having them all take care of me."

I couldn't say anything. The thought of her giving her body over to a bunch of guys was erotic, but I wasn't sure. Of course, isn't that what I was doing with her and Shelly? I guess the difference was that Shelly was invited by JC. "Are you talking about strangers? Or guys you may know?"

"I don't know. Like I said, it's just a fantasy. I don't think I'd really want to live it out. There's too much that's scary about it and I really don't think I'd feel good about myself afterwards."

"Well, just let me know. We can add it into our sex talk and maybe you can feel like I just did."

"You mean before or after Shelly kicked your leg."

I laughed. "Before. But I do think I have an idea. Let me work it through first."

She looked at me cautiously. "What's going on in that devious mind?"

"Let me think it through and I'll let you know." She curled up next to me with her leg draped over my legs and her head on my shoulder. The pills were doing their job and I was soon asleep, dreaming of making JC's fantasy come true.

The next morning I hobbled into the kitchen to the site of Shelly standing in front of the stove. She was wearing a long T-shirt that barely covered her ass. I snuck up behind her and pinched her ass. She gave a little jerk, spun around and slapped my arm. Then she quickly backed up. "Oh, I didn't mean to hit you." She had concern on her face. "How's you ankle? I'm so sorry I hurt you last night. I was so turned on by what JC was saying and then feeling you start to cum just set me off and I lost control. It won't happen again, I promise."

I leaned over and kissed. "Don't make promises you can't keep. JC does the same to me, so stop blaming yourself. Where is she anyway?"

"She went for a run. Said she needed more than just sex to keep her body in shape. She should be back soon. So I guess we should behave." She smiled devilishly. "Unless you can give me a quickie."

"Sorry, but you know the rules."

"I know. I'm just messing. Believe me, I'd rather wait for a good long fuck then risk a quickie right now. Besides, I'm pretty satisfied."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I've got a favor to ask you. Has JC ever told you about any of her fantasies?"

"A few. Are you referring to anything specific?"

"Yeah, something about being with multiple guys."

"She told me about that a while ago. Actually the last time we got together. Why? You aren't going to let her do that are you?"

"No. And I don't think she really wants it to happen, but I do have an idea." Shelly looked around like we were spies sharing secrets. "Have you ever used a strap-on?" Shelly's mouth dropped open and she stuttered a few times before answering.

"Yes, once with an ex-boyfriend. Why?"

"Well, I'm thinking of working her up to it, but that if we get her a little drunk she may do it. But if you and I take turns fucking her, you with a strap-on and me with my real one, that may satisfy her."

Shelly just stared at me. Her nipples started to poke out of her shirt, but she didn't say anything. Just then the door opened and JC came into the suite. She was wearing a sports bra and running shorts and I almost came on the spot. Her tan body was glistening with sweat and her nipples were noticeably hard. She had her hair pulled back into a pony tail that hung to her ass. Her legs looked more muscular, probably due to her running. She was breathing hard and took a swig from her water bottle. She looked so sexy right there I would have run over, bent her over and fucked her into next week if it weren't for my ankle. As it was, I had to grab the counter to keep from falling over.