A Job Well Done Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My movement must have brought her back to reality. She looked over at me gaping and looked around real quick. "Hi", she said with a slight question to her tone.

"You have no idea how incredibly sexy you look right now."

"Seriously? I've just been running on the beach for the last thirty minutes and you think that's sexy? You must be on some really good drugs."

Shelly had moved next to me and she was gaping at her too. "I have to agree with Johnny. And from the bulge in his shorts, I don't think he's kidding. Maybe I should run with you. That way I can meet some guys myself."

"You two are freaks, you know that?" Then she walked into the bedroom and purposely stripped naked in front of us. Her entire body was slick with sweat which made it seem like she was glowing. She slowly walked towards the shower and then disappeared from view. I was still standing there when Shelly said "If you don't go in there and fuck the hell out of her, I will."

I didn't need to be told again. I quickly hobbled into the bathroom and found JC sitting on the counter, her legs spread and her fingers playing with her pussy. "I was wondering how long it would take you. So I got started." I walked over, carefully dropped my shorts and immediately replaced her fingers with my tongue. "Oh yeah, that's it. Your tongue is so much better than my fingers." I was drawing circles on her clit with my tongue alternating directions. She was very musky, but I figured after her run that was normal. "Oh keep licking like that."

I inserted two fingers into her pussy. It was already quite wet, so my fingers slid in easily. I kept this up for a while longer before she pushed me away, got off the counter and bent over. Her ass was sticking out and she wiggled it in front of me. "Come on lover, give me what you got." I stepped up and slid my cock home in one long stroke. "Oh, that's it. Now fuck your pussy good. I'm so horny, just fuck it. Fuck my pussy. Slam your dick in me." I did just that, over and over again, making her grunt with each stroke. It was difficult on one foot, but I held onto her hips for balance and fucked her good and hard. "That right. Fuck your little slut and make me scream. I'm your personal slut and I want you to fuck me like one." I spanked her hard on the ass which made her grunt more. "Oh, spank me. I've been a bad little slut." She had reached between her legs and was stroking her clit. I spanked her some more, but I was right on the edge, so I took two fingers and jammed them into her ass. "Oh shit."

"You love it don't you? The feeling of being taken in two holes. Maybe you need a cock in your mouth at the same time. How about it slut? Is that what you want? My dick in your pussy, one in your ass and another down your throat? Just fucking your body till we all came, flooding you with sperm and cum." Her pussy started to spasm. "Or do you want us one at a time, filling your pussy with cum. Then the next guy could fuck your sloppy, cum filled pussy." I pulled her hair back. "Come on, let me hear you say it."

"Yes, that's what I want. A line of guys fucking my pussy and filling me with cum. You'd be first and last." I was finger fucking her ass when suddenly her whole body shook and I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick. Then she sprayed me. Just as I was cumming, I pulled out and squirted all over her ass and back. We both let out a long groan as we came and she slumped onto the counter. I carefully sat down on the floor so I wouldn't hurt myself and we both gasped for breath. After a few moments, she slid down on the floor next to me. "Maybe I should go running every day."

"I think you may kill us both if you do that."

"Maybe, but it'll be worth it. Do you think you'll be up to go out tonight?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Let's get Shelly a man."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I feel bad that she's just getting to borrow you. She needs someone for herself. Let's go out tonight and see if we can find someone."

"Did you discuss this with her?"

"Not in so many words, but I can tell she doesn't like having left overs. She wants someone who will give her some attention. Also, if she asks you for a quickie or something, go for it. I feel confident enough that I trust you both. OK?"

"Are you sure about this? I don't want to screw anything up between us."

"What can get screwed up? I've seen you together and I trust both of you. Just don't go crazy or fall for her and we'll be good to go. Deal?"

"If you're sure, then deal. But if I sense anything change, I'll back off."

"Good, now let's take a shower. I stink."

Unlike the rest of our showers, this one was uneventful. When we were done, we had breakfast and then headed to the beach. We ate lunch and spent most of the day outside. Each of the girls came to me to put suntan lotion on and I spent a lot of time working on JC. Especially her breasts. I sure didn't want them to get sunburned. After I'd finished she turned around and gave me a big kiss, then went back to her lounge. Then I worked on Shelly, who also gave me a kiss. I actually spent some extra time on her. When I was done she said "If you kept that up much longer I was going to have to take you inside for a quick ride. Now behave."

I saw JC looking at me. She winked and smiled before closing her eyes. By mid-afternoon, we were all ready to take a break from the sun, so we grabbed our stuff and I hobbled back to the suite. My ankle was feeling pretty good, so I was hoping the doctor was right and it was just a sprain. It was still swollen and bruised, but most of the throbbing had gone. Once inside I flopped onto the couch and put my leg up on the table. JC was looking at her phone. "It looks like Nicole called." She listened to the voice message and then said "She wants to come over and bring us dinner. What do you want me to tell her? We didn't have plans, did we?"

"It's OK with me", I said. Shelly also replied, "Me too."

JC walked out of the room when she made the call and came back a few minutes later. "They'll be here at seven with dinner and then we're all going to go out. She's bringing Mandy and her brother. You didn't tell me she had a brother. Is he as hot as Mandy?"

"I guess so. To be honest, I don't really remember him that much. He was pretty big though with the same blond hair and blue eyes. You'd probably go for him if he was ten years older." I grinned at her.

"You're such a damn tease. Besides, you're ten years older than me, so why can't I go after someone ten years younger?"

"I don't make the rules, I just live by them. Besides, if I remember correctly, you're all mine."

"Yeah, yeah. Rub my face in that why don't you. But maybe Shelly could have some fun though."

Shelly said, "No thanks. I'm not going to babysit some kid brother. I want someone with some experience."

JC laughed at that. "Well, I'm going to go lie down for a bit. What are you guys going to do?"

"I'm going to stay here and read a while. I think I've had enough rest."

"I'll keep you company. I'm not really all that tired for some reason. Have a good rest JC." JC left, but caught my eye and gave me a thumbs up sign.

It was quiet for a while. Shelly had grabbed her book and we were both reading. I put my book down to take a little break and Shelly did the same. "Can I ask you a question?" she asked me.

"Sure. What's up?"

She didn't say anything for a while but finally asked "Why didn't you want a quickie with me earlier?"

"Simple. I promised JC I wouldn't if she didn't know about it."

"So, it wasn't me?"

"No, not at all. Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. Probably because all the guys I date start out nice, but as soon as they fuck me they turn into assholes. It's not like I jump into bed with any guy I meet, but it always turns out the same. And I was just wondering if there was something wrong with me."

"Are you kidding? Your sexy as hell, have a great sense of humor and are a lot of fun. Besides, sex with you has been fantastic."

"Thanks. I'd never try and steal you from JC. But I just wanted to be sure you were attracted to me."

"Look, if I had met you in that bar and I wasn't seeing JC, I'd be all over you."

"That's nice to hear, sort of." She laughed then and went back to her book. I just stared at her for a while, then picked my book up and went back to reading. A while later I put my book down again and headed to my room. Shelly looked up, but didn't say anything. As I passed her, I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the mouth. "What was that for?" she asked.

"Just because I wanted to. I'm going to lie down for a while. See you in a bit." I limped into the bedroom and climbed into bed. JC's eyes were open so I said "Hi. What's a sexy thing like you doing in a dump like this?"

She just smiled at me and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "I was expecting you to be in Shelly's bed. Why are you here?"

"I prefer you. You're my girl."

"I gave you permission and I meant it."

"She didn't ask and I wasn't offering. Besides, I'm not built like that. Having sex with Shelly when you're not around just doesn't feel right. At least when you are there, I feel like it's OK, but not when you're gone." She moved closer and kissed me on the lips.

"That's sweet. I'll make sure to be more explicit. Tomorrow night, take her out to dinner, show her a good time, bring her back here and fuck her brains out. I'll make myself scarce. I'll talk to her about it, but I'm sure she'll say yes. I know you'll come back to me the next day. I'm not worried."

"No, that's not how it works. I'm not taking her out to dinner. It has nothing to do with trust. I like her a lot, but you're the one I want to be with. Nobody else. Got it?"

She had tears in her eyes and she moved closer and kissed me. "Got it. But it's still OK for you to fuck her is she wants. It's your decision." She got quiet, but was staring into my eyes for a long time. Her eyes where a very light blue, almost white color. "Just so you know I'm a one man woman. I never want another guy in my life, even if I fantasize about it. I have no interest in anyone else." We kissed some more and then drifted off to sleep.