All Comments on 'A Jog in the Park'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!!

This is 10/10!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All's well with you!

Hi cutie-cunt, hope all's well with you and your cheerful husband.

You ample tits, fondled; succulent nipples, chewed; dancing clittie, tongue lashed mercilessly.

Well, as for me, I really miss jerking off to your stories. The ones you've posted have already dried out my testicles.

Something fresh and new from your extensive repertoire of personal, intimately sexual experiences would be most welcome, dearest cutie-cunt.

Five starts all the way - way in advance, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang 5

Caroline hoisted herself up on all fours on the table,her gorgeous arse red and stinging from Ali,s thrashing.A burly,overweight man stood in front of her and grinned”Hello,love,how is the bathroom “She looked up and realised it was her plumber.”Oh,hello it’s....”She couldn’t finish her sentence because he had grabbed her head and thrust an enormous cock into her mouth”Suck me,Mrs Price” he grunted.Caroline obliged and began licking and sucking the old man,s cock.”You have a sexy wife” he said to Eamonn as he squeezed Caroline’s tits while she sucked him.Caroline looked across at Eamonn as she licked the big man,s balls.He grabbed her by the head and really began to fuck her mouth.A teenager got up on the table behind Caroline and started rubbing his cock over her fishnet stockings.She glanced at Eamonn and opened her legs wider,inviting the teenager to start fucking her.The 18 year old grabbed Caroline’s buttocks and began ramming his cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt.Eamonn smiled at Caroline as she grunted and moaned with pleasure at this double assault on her sexy body.The table shook as both men continued fucking Caroline’s mouth and cunt,and eventually they both shot their loads up her,as she slumped face down on the table,spunk dripping from her mouth,her legs still wide open.She turned over and smiled at Eamonn who nodded his approval.Two men then lifted her off the table and led her to the bedroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfewella@fewella
97 Followers
Here to share fantasies. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours! x