All Comments on 'A Joke Ch. 02 - Texan's Ending'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 327 Comments
ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 1 month ago

For me it was way to over the top!

There is no way wither marriage could survive.

Jim is a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Funny,

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like @dinotail said. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought that you beat a dead horse. It was too long, there really wasn't an ending and pulling a practical joke just shows his complete lack of understanding of the situation and his own lack of maturity. Walk away. Learn the lesson. Don't make the same mistake again. Be a man. None of these things happened in your story.

Newt0351Newt03512 months ago

I know it makes me a sick fu*k but that cracked me up. I really thought he was going to off himself then I thought he was going to do Roger and himself. BANG 🤣.

Get serious people or actually don't, it's an f-ing story it's not real.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0352 months ago

Just a sick mess.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Arsehole Rog got exactly what he deserved and needed

dinotail2023dinotail20234 months ago

Best follow up on "A Joke" ever!!! Dont you ever stop writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is just sickening, yes they pulled out shitty humiliation jokes on him and according to your version they did actually cheated. But to say he love's her wife and to do this just goes to show he doesn't, and poor Alice she doesn't deserve any of this at all. How the mc wife will take him back after this is just piss poor raac. Yes she humiliated him,cheated on him but she truly thought of it as a joke as delusional as it sounds. But here the mc was just plain cold and calculating.

SlomoverSlomover4 months ago

I loved it. It was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 Stars as when my ex started disrespecting me I got a divorce and married up . Screw that revenge bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the ending with the fake gun, but that's it. The rest, with the stun gun, etc., was just sickening. Roger & his wife deserved payback. Actually, after that last time with the drinks, he should've just forgot about her & filed for a divorce. Then after doing something with Roger, but not fully what he did, threaten him with bodily harm if he goes on Jim's property again. 2stars for the practical joke that wasn't. Bob

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

That was a hell of a practical joke! I am embarrassed, I didn't see it coming. I thought he would turn it on himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent ending but what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Delightfully OTT even though the outcome was telegraphed it was still funny.

mcrr2225mcrr22256 months ago

Best ending ever!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bang! Outstanding.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT7 months ago

Outstanding!!! Wish I could rate it 5* to the 10th power

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic! Gave it 3 dtars because you ruined it in the epilogue. Shame. Could of been a couple of 5 star masterpieces, now it's just a 5 total couple of belly floppers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh how I Love the dark aspect of this story, 10/10 dark yet not to dark well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best joke ever

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow! that should be a 10/10! since I can only give you 5, that’s what I did. The next guy who tried to “ improve” on your story, really “ cucked” it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shock and awe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simply stunning. This is what art looks like. Completely free and over the top crazy! 5*

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Apparently, many of the ANNIES out there don't appreciate dark humor. DMW aka

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A BEAUTIFUL story of revenge. Proof that payback truly is a bitch. 5 stars. DMW aka

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

Not normally into BDSM and some of this was somewhat challenging to read but the ending was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

PERFECT!!!!!!

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

wrong category - should be in bdsm or fetish NOT LW.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress669 months ago

Hahaha this was hilarious

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If your wife cheats on you, dump her. Dump your crappy friend, as well. Just move on. There are too many people out there that will respect and love you if you maintain your own self-respect. All you did with the revenge was to lower yourself to their sick standard. Revenge is not a mature act. If your wife wants to mess around with someone else or disrespect you, divorce her and move on. The revenge only made you look like a weak person who actually became worse than the jokesters. I hate stories where people hurt others because they didn't behave a certain way. Your wife has the right to cheat, and your neighbor has the right to try and seduce your wife. When they do, move on. Find a worthy person. You said you didn't blame Roger's wife, but you humiliated her and used her against her own free will. Very poor sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are one sick puppy, it was quite funny though.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one word, awful.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Loved it, just loved it. About time in one of these stories that the cuck gets his own back in a big way, and what a way you dreamed up,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an awful poorly conceived and poorly written sequel to what was a bad story to begin with. Payback? The husband character will go to prison for this sadistic "joke". Here's the revenge, divorce the bitch after the incident where the wife and the asshole neighbor chain the MC up and then have sex; no penetration doesn't mean they didn't have sex. Tell his fucking kids to shut up and her sister to go away.

Why did he keep socializing with the asshole? Why didn't he beat the shit out of the asshole when he came over to apologize?

This just seemed to be an excuse for the author to work out his sadistic impulses. Divorce the bitch of a wife. 6-12 months later, the MC kicks the shit out of the asshole at a time when he has a plausible alibi. An ugly unreadable story. 1star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS was funny. I'm just a poor, unsophisticated factory worker; I never quite figured out what was the funny part of the original joke. I can think of plenty of adjectives that would apply, but 'funny' is not among them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Over the top revenge is one thing, but taking a scalpel to someone's face? Nah. Surely you could come up with something better than that.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Not badly written but should be in a different category. Nonconsent or maybe erotic horror. Not LW.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

I was appalled right up till I giggled, I don't know if it is reasonable to expect any kind of relationship to survive this, but a fun story

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Yeah... it was dark...

...and then it wasn't... BANG !

But it WAS good.... 5 stars good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many years did the jury give the main character?

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Loved it. Roger and Flo deserved a lot of punishment and they both knew it. It's unclear whether Flo has sreturned to Jim, eespeciallyafter tthis event. But the BANG! out of tthe gun was totally inspired. Did not expect that at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It did go too far at a few points, but then he was really pissed off after the lemonade prank. She got drunk again—no excuse there—and really fucked up. She still didn’t realize how much she was hurting him. That is until he fucked the neighbor’s wife. Then it sunk in.

Bill S.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Right at the end I thought he was suicidal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Well deserved result precipitated by Jokester and his co-conspirator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pe r fect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely perfect. Roger survives and has to endure the occasional joke from Jim about having dropped the first load of cum into Alice's ass and how good it was...but just know my BFF that it was just a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. 10 stars!

RGRollRGRollover 1 year ago

Story was dark, I just got off the floor from laughing so hard. I did want to read the description of the brains spattering on the wall. You do have a sense of humor.

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

Nice push to the end. Some people just keep trying to top the last one and won't stop until it goes too far. So be the one that takes it too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bloody good ending. It was marvelous. Well played. Good smashing too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was not “ over the top” . He was a bully, and needed to be put in his place. Excellent story- 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too over the top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AFTER THAT REVENGE HE SHOULD DIVORCE THE SKANK FLO!! ANY OF THE UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN WHO THINK WHAT SHE DID IS OKAY, CAN KERP HER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SKANK WIFE FLO AND THE BASTARD ROGER DESERVE EVERY SHiT COMING THEIR WAY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

See, a woman can drive you crazy!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Hilarious and life changing. Jim and Flo might make it but not Roger and Alice. Best revenge story ever! Nobody died. Yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the commenter speaking of the village "pale". Along came the Enclosure movement and that entered history. Jim was following the new rules in their twisted world. Personally though he should have just shot the bogus gun, then divorced the wife publicly for infidility. She was a mental case and bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Telling everyone it was going to be dark doesn't excuse what took place so I gave you a 1 star because your creation made him he fail the "human" test.

IF he had concluded that he needed to kill his rival then a single clean shot is the human way. He could even have pulled the gun stunt and recorded "the joke" and Roger's panicked reaction and thus have got his revenge AND come out on the moral high ground, instead his actions would have got him locked up as a psycho and deservedly so.

Alice would have to be beyond reason to remain with him when that night was over.

To quote Nietzsche "When you hunt monsters beware you do not become a monster yourself".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He went way to far imo but if his wife’s dumb enough to stay with a psycho who burns an cuts people that’s her funeral. Personally I’d run far an fast an inform the kids why they might be angry about the first joke but would understand u can’t stay with a sadistic narcissistic sociopath an would inform the police what he did what he’s capable of an a restraining order an also invest in my new home in 2 massive dogs for protection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good stuff. As the most recent anon commented, you can live within societal constraints, and not fuck with other people. Or you can fuck with other people repeatedly. But if you do keep being an asshole, don't be shocked if the person you fuck with takes it way farther than you though he would.

Don't like that ? Simple, don't fuck with people.

Ages ago, villages in Britain used to have a fence surrounding them. It marked where the village ended, and chaos began. Within that fence, members of the village were bound by rules, and also bound to defend themselves, others, and the village from aggression. Outside the fence, it was anything goes. The fence was called "the pale." It's where the expression "behavior that is beyond the pale" comes from. And it signifies the loss of any expectation of "civilized" behavior. In this fictitious story, two worthless assholes who went beyond the pale learned why they shouldn't have.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

think I would have used indelible ink that would have lasted for a few weeks, for the tattoos not burnt his skin. maybe shave Flo's hair too, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this story, gave it a 5. But not for the reasons everyone thinks. Revenge happens every day. But what the husband did was two fold. He got his respect back, and made his 3 “ prisoners” aware, that he was willing to abandon society’s constraints, to counter any perceived threats to himself, or his relationships. I am pretty sure that Alice and Rodger would move away. They could not out him to the police, without being implicated in the restraining, and fucking, they originally did. And wifey got to see him fuck Alice. So nobody is going to be having a sleep full night, for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too long and not very funny.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Great for a while - then it was too much. Too bad you sort of telegraphed the pop gun ending!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 2 years ago

Second time reading your version and it never fails. to make me wonder and laugh. BANG!! Too much.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Nah, I can't go along with this one! Your vision for this character is just a tad around the bend. They managed to drive him bat-shit crazy and I can't see him returning to normal for a long time. By the time they declare him sane enough to stand trial, all witnesses will be long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay, so this may be one of the worst plot lines ever written, hands down.

This is like setting your whole block on fire because you have a rat in your attic.

He kidnaps and tortures the dude, assaults his wife and rapes the other wife. What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.

The initial story makes you sympathetic with him, he deserved that sympathy, your story turned him into a monster, any and all sympathy burned through ages ago, you kinda end this story hoping he gets set on fire and then hit by a bus, having to live scarred and crippled.

What a mess.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Way too over the top. It breaks the Suspension of Disbelief needed to create readable fiction.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

This is shit. Come back and finish A Town Without Honor. That is an almost finished masterpiece.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

Utterly deranged.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

This is the perfect ending to the story. Roger will know to appreciate his wife I'm just not sure his wife will appreciate the joke even though she had her pleasure before.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. Well written he made his point and got his revenge on all of the,. I just hope his bff accepts his punishment and drops it there

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

i couldn't believe that Roger played another "pranK" after they cuffed Jim. I men Jesus what a prick. I loved the revenge...I also loved that he branded him so to speak. The last part was way better than the original response. It was also way better than punching his lights out when they gave him the lemonaide. The story construction was very good., you poked Jim just enough to get his juices flowing. BTRH....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dark but good story. However, it needs an epilog.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Forced myself to read every word. Dark twisted but damn what an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A tad to the extreme side, don't you think, but still funny.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great writing, but sick as hell. Tx could have saved it with an ending that had the wounds somehow painful but no lasting scars. Instead you have a just sick shit. But do not worry, Jim would be out in twenty if the judge did not rule he was crazy as a shithouse rat. AND don't worry about Jim becoming a butt buddy for Bubba. People in the "Joint" do not fuck with real crazy people. Crazy people are the "Honey Badger" of the human world. Predators usually are predators not that stupid, they do not fuck with crazy fucking Honey Badgers.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Great reading, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Hopefully he gets all the tapes edited into one humiliating review of the evening. Alice can also hold it over his head that if he EVER plays another joke on anyone with or without Flo Jim will play the tape for ALL of their friends to see ~ including his wife naked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.....!

More Plz.

‘BANG’

Bbump41Bbump41almost 3 years ago

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Or

After the second joke I beat his ass and there were no more problems.

The end

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I feel lied to and bamboozled, that wasn't dark that was hilarious. Great story. 5 stars. Not sure how the epilogue will handle it, happily ever after or our hero being Bubba's beautiful bitch but this story itself was great.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

Prank of a life time! And you got some good pussy to top it off! Numero Uno!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

I was expecting a lot worse when the 'very dark' disclaimer came up. This is cruel and very illegal, but also quite comic. Guess I've watched too many fucked up movies.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

You said dark! I should have listened . Not bad!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Not as 'dark' as it was annoying. Maybe a page, perhaps a bit more. This was like watching a boring nil-nil game of World Cup Kickball. Your story was fine, but it needed some moderation... in the literal sense.

JustaSailorJustaSailorabout 3 years ago

FUUUUUCCCCKKK!

Yeah, Ya said dark didn't ya?

It was dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anon

you're clearly offended, at least have to balls to admit that you fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb

Really? 30-Life for Jim: kidnapping,mayhem, felony assault&battery, rape--that's just the start. "Roger" deserved to be humiliated or have the shit kicked out of him. But this is so far out there it's stupid. I'm not "offended" by the torture and the violence. It's just stupid. But Jim's going to be Bubba's bitch for the rest of his life in the joint; hope it was worth it.

P.S. He just should have left his bitch of a wife the first time around. Handjobs and finger banging are forgivable? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too bad he didn't put a baby or two in Alice...

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago
Best ending ever!

Great buildup and end. Had me riveted and laughing at the same time. A+

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Holy shit. This is the most over the top vicious story I've read here. But ya gotta love the way it ends with a BANG.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieover 3 years ago

Bah! Lose that ignorant wife, superglue the jokester and Flo together. Unchain sweet Alice, take her upstairs and have dinner. Problem solved.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Nothing

Nothing ending,needs more.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago
Disappointed

A good example of the punishment NOT fitting the crime.

You turned the victim into another bad guy, leaving us no one to root for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).