A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

"You flatter me, but cannot flatter the sands of time, my old advisors, my very old advisors" Arianna hide her message behind the joke. By the looks of the council men, it seemed as if they got the message.

The roomed burst into laughter but most of them false and quite badly faked, all but one. The man who seemed to whole heartily be amused by the joke was none other than Robert Farlow, he was the uncle of the current lord of the Farlow port and he had always seemed like an uncle to Arianna.

When the laughter died down, he looked at his warm approving faces, and smiled. "Lord Farlow, what do you make of this plan?" She smiled and moved herself in.

"A fine plan, A fine plan. I will write the letter right away on your behalf. The king of Reign Gal and I at that time were once close, he was a father to me."

"Good, I rely on you. They listen to your words. They ended that awful war by your diplomacy." Arianna smiled as he saw the parchment being written.

"Yes, and by your fathers." Lord Farlow looked up and back down at the paper in front of him. "There you go." He handed the young queen the parchment and she looked down eagerly. Reading each sentence, word for word and letter for letter she approved.

"Excellent." Smiling she sign the paper and rolled it up; sealing it with her wax and stamping it. "When this dries, send it to Reign Gal."

"Yes, your highness."

Arianna looked pleased and as did the men, especially Farlow.

"Well, covered all mattered for now. I shall dismiss this session."

The men stood up and took a bow before leaving. Ariana too wanted to leave but lord Farlow lagged behind the others, to speak to her.

"Fine diplomacy skills, your highness. It is something that your father will be made proud off." Farlow smiled and placed his on her head for a few second."

"Thank you; I do what I must, for the country." Arianna stood up and lead him out.

Half an hour later, back in her bed chambers. Arianna dried off from her bath, Aisha assistanted in it; she seemed very distracted and distant.

"What is it?" Arianna finally let it drop.

"What is what?" Aisha finally knew that her lack of conversation of noted for.

"You are quiet; normally you would tell tales of your sea adventure."

Aisha responded in only more silence, much to Ariana's annoyance. When Aisha could not take her stares much longer she finally caved.

"I was thinking, perhaps I should go back off to sea."

"WHAT?! And leave me? Don't you remember what the pirates did to you?"

"Yes, yes. I know but I feel as if there is a strong force inside of my stomach that wants me to travel the world." Arianna stood quietly, although she was queen, she also knew that her friend had the seas running through her veins.

"I wanted to keep you close to me, but it seems as if I must be on a sea vessel for that to happen."

The two women changed looks, to that of sadness.

"But I suppose that is you choice." Arianna took a deep breath as she slipped into her night gown. "I have a job for you. If you can save us from starvation then I will let you go." She looked deep into the sea faring women's eyes and smiled. "I also have a farewell gift for you."

Arianna escorted Aisha to her bed, and lifted her blouse, "I'm going to fuck you like a bad bitch." She said, as she slipped her friend's shoes off.

And lifted her blouse, "I'm going to fuck you like a bad bitch." She said, as she slipped her friend's shoes off. Arianna began to lick Aisha's brown Arabian pussy, nibbling on her lips and flicking her clit. "mmm, this is something you will remember."

With her thumb deep inside the asshole; Arianna eat out the woman, sucking and swallowing her pussy juices, Aisha moaned in pleasure and her hips gyrated up and down as she grinded her pelvis and cunt, against Arianna's mouth.

Arianna moved Aisha, further down the bed; spreading her legs and rubbing the pussy. Arianna interlocked with Aisha's legs and their pussies rubbed against each other, as they scissor each other; their juices flowed down their legs.

"Oh, Arianna, my pussy needs to kiss yours." As they were far apart, they each grabbed one and other's feet and began to worship them, sucking them. Arianna licked the juicy, luscious but petite Arabian feet, getting each toe and sucking them equally. The Queen Arianna then bit gently on Aisha's heel. "Ow, you're naughty, my Queen." Aisha giggled.

Arianna was a bit rougher, you jammed her foot, right into Aisha's mouth, who had no choice but to lick and gag on it. When Arianna took out the foot; she started to rub it on Aisha's face. Aisha licked and worshiped it.

The two women came closer to each other as their pussy rubbing intensified, they could now kiss each other, swapping the taste of their feet. Their lips locked together passionately, as their breast rubbed again each other. Arianna slipped her finger into Aisha's arse hole and began to expand it, slowly.

"oh ahh." Aisha grinded her arsehole against the finger. The two pussies continued to rub against each other, until both women clutched into each other and their bodies shook and trembled with pleasure. "ahhhh fuck." They moaned as they came.

Both Aisha and Arianna spent the next couple of hours, within each other's arms.

Lady M (I)

The rash sun seared through the skies and penetrated the women's face as they left the ship; all three put their hoods up to protect their eyes and then marched through the dry lands. The heat strangled Lady M through her leather dominatrix gear.

"The monastery, cannot be this far." Lady fumbled with a map. Magnus and Maddie were occupied by their thirst; fidgeting with the water bottles before taking quick sips. "You two better leave some for me."

The woman started to climb higher into the cliffs and mountain. Magnus tried to desperately finger herself as they went, along. The women began lag has they grew tired with every step.

"Oh fuck me." Magnus was first to observe the enthralling structure that was, the grand Monastery. Between them and their target was an abys yawning at them, taunting. The only way across was a frail looking bridge; its panelling was fading to time and the rope seemed as if it was being dismantled thread for thread. The women stood staring at it, thinking over their choices.

"Ok, I will go." Magnus made hast to show their enthusiasm for the cause, Lady gave a slow clap to add some humour to atmosphere of fear and anticipation for the worse. "Very funny." Magnus' sarcastic reply brought a small grin and smile to Lady's face.

Magnus trot with caution and with great care, the orcess managed to make it half way, before the panels in front of her collapsed and fell into the abys. Magnus looked terrified as she staggered backwards and turn around; only to see that the panels behind her had fallen as well.

"MAGNUS!" The two women on the other side shouted. Magnus looked at them and then looked at the panels. "Hold on Magnus!" The shouts meant nothing to her. She closed her eye, I remembered back to her youth, the fun of hunting and playing with Gallicus and Olla.

"I had a good life, fought for the wrong side, but I had good fight." Magnus ignore the shouting from her friends and stepped off the panels.

To everyone's amazement, a new set off panels appeared beneath her foot, a rejuvenated bridge of fine elm took place of the old one, after a few dips with their toes; Lady M and Maddie run towards her.

Opening the grand old gates; they entered without any hast.

"I suppose you are here, for the end of the evil." An old croaky greeted the women. The voice belonged to what looked like the Abbot of the monks.

"Yes, I suppose you got my raven?"

"Indeed, follow me." The Abbot lead the three questing women into a great big room. In the middle was a young monk, meditating.

"Only Xio'shen and I know what I to happen. Least we want to corrupt the other monks."

"Do not worry, one of our potions will erase all traces off the day, from both of your minds."

The Senior monk was yet to seem reassured. "Then our lives will upon your skills in witchcraft.

THE BATTLE FOR LIGHT.

Captain Iron-ka (I)

Far over the Grimlands, and fleet of landing vessels sailed without haste, the fleet was headed by captain Iron-ka, a stern and battle harden man with an unforgiving personality, he wore a decorative uniform and wielded two sword.

The vessels stormed through the sea. Before their current voyage they were resting at the Island of Null and it's children islands it restock and rest. The islands are located directly North-East to the Grimlands.

"Captain Iron-Ka, the ship is half an hour away from the grim lands." A skipper voiced as the captain gave him an approving smile and nod, before looking towards the look out and giving him the same nod.

"Lad, relay the message to the other ships to get the men ready for combat." The captain gave the skipper one last nod before moving on to the officer's cabin.

In the Smokey room was a table, decorated by a large map of the country. "Gentlemen, let us go over the plan once more." The officers all nodded in agreement.

"As we approach the edge of the Grim lands, we will begin the fireballs and ballista bombardment, then when the canal is clear, we shall land on base of the cliff and take the forts from behind."

"What of the other side of the Grimlands?" An officer interrupted.

"Well. From what I hear, there is a company of soldiers lead by some warrior women." The officers all scoffed and laugh at that notion. When the laughter died down, the captain began to go over the plans once again. "Moving into the underground caverns beneath their fort is where we will need the fires the most." Iron-Ka carried on discussing the plan in fuller detail.

Outside on the deck, the look outs observed the ships fanning out to cover all landing grounds for the Grimlands.

"Do you think we will see em?" The next look out poked his head through, and initiated a small Passover. "I mean the orcs? Will we see the orc?"

"You're on look, you tell me." The first lookout left his partner to take over.

Nagma (II)

The afternoon sun beat down heavily on the ground; its heat caused some men to lag behind. Nagma's used her sword to indicate to the commander of the artillery forces to bring forth the siege weapons. Outside Green gate, Nagma's hundred and fifty men formed ranks with the warrior women.

On Nagma's command Oscar blew his horn once. The artillery men marched forward with the siege weapons. Oscar blew again but this time he blew twice. The catapults were drawn back and balls in the cup were set alight. Nagma gave a nod to Oscar, who blew once more; this time three times. The catapults shot the flaming balls high up in the sky, they roared like giants as they came crashing down upon the orc strong hold.

Some of the flaming balls managed to hit the wall, others the gate but most landed inside the walls. The gates opened up, but only enough for a single rider to appear and come forth. With one hand, he held flag of a messenger. The colours of protection from the heat of war. Nagma looked at the woman and rode out to treat with the messenger.

"Good day to you, human women." Upon closer observation, the orc wore raged clothing similar to a human, but on his chest was the symbol the of dark lord; a white foot print with a white wings. "Shall it be to that I treat with?" The orc's accent was very harsh as he would speak with a hiss and would pronounce the word 'day' like 'zay' and also prolong his uses of vowels.

"How on earth was he chosen as a messenger?" Nagma thought to herself, the orc was caught whiff of her mockery of him.

"You think I am funny?" He spoke is a calmly manner, he even smiled abit.

"I think you would be wise to withdraw your forces and leave the lands of human."

"Yiss yiss, I see. You want us to leave this country you say, but anywhere we will go, you humans will hunt us like animals. Truly you are the treat to peace here." The orc clutched tightly on his flag pole.

"You take the women and men of our lands by force, and make them serve you and your cock, you expect us to believe that we are the threat here?" Nagma responded.

The orc seemed amused at Nagma's response. "Ah yes, I heard stories about you, what happened in the dungeons of green gate. How you and your cocks sucked orcish cocks!" The messenger burst into laughter but Nagma remained calm.

Nagma slowly and gently nodded her head. "I'm glad you have that flag, it will let me now where you are, so I can kill you slow."

The orc laughed once more. "But you can't, you will be breaking the rules. Ha-ha."

Nagma smiled. "Well then, you better hold tight onto that flag, because if you don't you will be dead." The orc stopped laughing and clutched the flag even tighter, Nagma took notice of this. "If there is nothing left to discuss, then let us return to our sides." The orc snarled at Nagma and rode back off to his forces, as did Nagma.

"How did it go?" Ashanti asked.

Nagma stared deep into everyone's eyes and looked behind. The advancing orc army were spewing out of their gates. "Well, I hope Arthur would bring more men here, but I suppose this is how we start."

"We're ready to fight for you." Gliese added. Nagma paced here horse back and forth; delivering her speech.

"Azza, Nyermina, Ashanti, Sentoki, Gliese, Boudicca, Exiguus, Mike and all you men who have taken up against this evil that plagues our lands; I commit to you my gratitude. For there is a force behind every orc marching against us, a force of twisted horror and vile perversion that sees women as weak objects to be fucked and used and beaten against her will, and men as heartless creatures who will collapse to their pleasure and lust even at the cost of dignity of their opposite sex.

But now, woman and man stand together, stand strong to show that women can stand up for themselves and men are no slaves to desire, but if any man or woman who falls today they shall know; that they fell for a better world for their sons and daughters. Let us go now to battle! To victory!" Nagma raised her sword up high and slowly moved her horse into position, the warrior woman and the soldiers followed. After a brief moment of silence, Nagma observed the vast numbers of orcs. "To a better a better world." Nagma spoke again but this time softly. Oscar blew the horn in a musical manner to signify the attack of the cavalry.

Her horse picked up speed as it charged towards the orcish host, trailing behind her was the rest. The catapults started to fire once more a flock of flaming rubble came crashing down upon the orcs. Though it took out dozen of orcs at a time, they were still thousands more to go. Entire platters of orcs were present; giant orcess/ orcs, slim human like orcess, grubby orcs with giant clubs and many more.

At the head of the human army was the pantheon of warrior women who with their horses charged through the orcs, a clanking of metal was heavy in the air as more and more soldiers pressed out again the orcish forces. Screams could be heard from both parties. Nagma's sword swung in the air and clashed with a giant orcess but it was jumped by Rafa with Ashanti mounted on him.

The catapults began aiming higher at the walls of green gate, one portion of the wall even came down and buried a battalion of orcs underneath it. More of the human legion pressed in, until they were completely swallowed up by the fighting.

Nyermina saw five orcs come at her, using her acrobatic skill she dodged and rolled past them, only to go and a finish the job, Nyermina horse came back to her, but as soon as she could mount it, an orc attacked the stallion. Sentoki rode past and kill that orc and paused to pick up Nyermina. "Hurry up, don't get my horse killed as well." Onwards the charged.

Mike, Boudicca and Exiguus rode in an arrow head formations with Boudicca to the left and Exiguus to the right; most orcs would try to kill Exiguus, though she was hooded, to prevent any confusion. Mike's horse galloped over two orcs while Exiguus and Boudicca crossed them and swapped the side of Mike that they were riding on.

The jewels on Azza's bracelet flashed and lit up, though she did not pay much attention to that. She came head to head with an orcess wielding two swords, which unhorsed her. Azza's got to her knee and stood up; her hood had covered her hair. Sheathing her scimitar, and taking out both of her daggers; she charged the orc. Azza engaged in combat with the orc and slew her by dodging and delivering blow, behind her.

Naga rode her horse along with Gliese, deeper into the orcish host. The humans' forces were surrounded as the artilleries stood helpless. The human soldiers made a strong wall of shields to prevent the orcs to slaughtering them. Ashanti and Rafa once again pounced upon a giant orc, and bought him to the ground.

Both Nagma and Gliese were unhorsed in a single blow, Nagma fell flat on her stomach. She felt something creep up her saree, an orcess' foot. Nagma quick crawled and kick her down, grabbing her sword; Nagma finished the orcess.

"Looks like we fight on foot then?" Gliese put her back against Nagma's.

"Seems so." Nagma replied.

Both the woman was met up by Azza, Nyermina and Sentoki; all without their horses. Far off in the distance, all the horses were falling like flies; the cavalry was fading in its strength. Not far from where they were standing, Mike and Boudicca were battling with a group of orcs, Exiguus arose from behind the body of another orc and aided in their friend's battle.

"Look! There they are." Nagma and the company rush toward the trio and jumped that orcs that they were battling against, the formation of men closed around them as the orcs battered the shields of the company.

"My ladies, they are beating down upon us to strong." One of the soldiers shouted down Nagma. The warrior women helped the shield defences by cutting down any orcs, from behind the shielded men. As the circle grew tighter, Nagma thought back to when they were captured.

A sudden shock came to them when the fire balls once again took flight and landed inside of the strong hold. "Look everyone, we are not far from the castle courtyard! " Nagma shouted but it did not help with the situation.

Amidst the fighting, a couple of arrows landed with in the circle, two of them scaped Sentoki's arm and another hit Bouddica in the thighs.

"I'm ok." Gliese went to aid her sister.

"Bouddie." She held their sister's thighs.

"I'm ok. Go now and fight." Boudicca barked at Gliese.

A another horn sounded in the chaotic, its voice drew the attention of all those who had ears, its voice spoke to the souls of the thousands of men who drew ranks in the peer.

"Arthur! He brought an army!" Nagma's head rose up in hope. "Alright then, men! Push against the orcs, no doubt that they will be cut of from both ends."

As Nagma gave the orders, the company took positions under the gate's over pass, giving them the advantage from both sides. "Hold, hold."

The horn blowing grew larger; Arthur's eyes scoured the battle field. "My friends, now is the time, we fight. On me! Fighters, Asthanthia, of Avonlithea, of mankind." Arthur's forces began their charge on the orcs.

Like locus tearing through a corn field, the combined army spread out and cut down several regular orcs before clashing the heavies. As the shields met one and other, the humans felt the shock travel through their chest, resulting in recoil. Though they were pushed back, the soldiers relied on the person behind them to give support. Though some fell to the orcish sword, more took their place. Soon, Arthur's force began to chop down the orcs that they struggled against.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers