A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nagma returned to India, where she married to a great nobble family, her children received Naga and the Damascus steel horn. Despite the small claims of legitimacy of her children, Nagma so far has good life; as a musical, teacher and diplomat. Her face seldom displayed emotion, but when it did; she was playing with her instruments.

Azza returned to Arabia and married Anton; she enjoyed spending her time, sucking on his juicy black cock. She and her best friend, Oulanna would swap partners in foursomes and ride cock all day long.

Nyermina return to perform mock duals in Egypt. Her story was spread across the lands. She continued to indulge in orgies and sucking cock. At the end of her duals, Nyermina would have the defeated foe perform oral on her, to the spectacle of the crowd.

Ashanti return to her village, only to be married off to the prince behind the stone walls. During her reign as the princess of the stone walls; Ashanti raised a few more lions and lionesses. Leaving her traditional tribal mannerism behind, Ashanti adopted a less tribal lifestyle. The warrior princess' new armour was a shiny white gold breast plate and an armoured panty. Ashanti's new lion was named Rizfa, he had immaculate platinum silver fur, his face was surrounded by a black mane, and his body was longer and slightly larger than Rafa.

Sentoki return to her dojo in Japan, marrying another warrior of ninjisu; Sentoki commanded her own branch of warriors. When the Sensei passed away, Sentoki took her place and gave command of the new branch, to her husband.

Exiguus and Mike lived secluded lives, as their relationship would not be tolerated, much less understood by others. Their children have a milder shade of green and only a few orcish characteristics. They still wonder about Gliese.

In a far off land, the hooded Gliese trot the sand, a dust gathered as an horde of horses and their riders emerged, the tired Gliese took out her blade, but it was knock out of her hands.

"What do we have here?" The man unbuttoned her trousers, unleashing his cock. Gliese was stripped naked, exposing her skin to the harsh sun, then she was fucked relentless by all then men. Every single hole of Gliese as penetrated.

"We could make a gladiatrix and if she can't do that, then she shall be a whore." The commander scratched his head in glee. When the men were through with Gliese, they shoved her in a cage with other captive men, all horny slaves who were to be gladiators. Gliese's soul was to crashed by her sister's death, to even care what happened to her next.

As winter approached, the air was cool and a thick fog hangs over Asthanthia, a clutch of men began to dig in the ground; the disturbed soil was moved onto a plank with a few poles sticking out. On the ground, they also left a golden coffin of some kind.

"We found the body, Master Farlow." Of the voice spoke quietly. Boudicca's body was raised and placed into of the golden coffin, to the sound of chanting. As the coffin was closed, Master Farlow twisted a dial on the coffin and pulls it off.

"Now it is locked." As the fog cleared, it was apparent that the coffin was in the shape of winged woman, on the face of the woman; Farlow placed Nyermina's mask. "Now young warrior, you battle in the after has just begun." The men continued to chant, as the large fat woman was bought in, staggering. Mater Farlow stood her over the former grave of Boudicca, and drew his sword. "And now, you long service to the cult is over." Farlow drew his sword and stuck it into her heart, causing her to fall into the grave.

"Shall we burry her?" A hooded figure asked in a manacling creepy voice.

"Yes, bury the bitch." Farlow replied. The other pulled the sticks attached to the planks and turns it over the grave, filling it up with soil. Using the shovels they smoothed out their work. The golden cascade in the shape of a winged woman was taken away by the men. They disappeared, into the foggy mists of the Asthanthian Autumn.

Writer's note: Thank you for read a Journey into a strange mind, my first set of stories. I hope you all enjoyed the journey. This is my first set of stories and I have learned much. Hopefully I will continue over to 'DemonSEXoliogy' which will be my next set of stories. Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful time reading and fucking.